why did jiang cheng killed wei wuxian

[21], Jiang Cheng then visits Wei Wuxian at the Burial Mounds. Welcome to r/MoDaZuShi! And finally, WWX dies in the Burial Mound siege. When Wei Wuxian died, it had only been nearly three months (Chapter 79) after Lan Wangji hid Wei Wuxian in the cave, fought 33 Lan sect elders and was subsequently punished severely. MDZS Q But I think his second chance to cultivate a new golden core is much better anyway and he was able to find his cultivation partner because of the soul transfer ritual. The author says JC never believed WWX was dead for good. That is, ironically, what Madam Yu meant all this time but due to her own personal issues with JFM it gets lot in the bullshit. Lan Zhang also said that he looked for clues in the Nightless City and found out that the zombies didn't actually backfire on him. Wei Ying also explained in the anime last episode S3 that even Madame Yu was strict, she never do anything that would harm WWX, same like how JC do to WWX. I think JC stabs the rock out of frustration, but it started to dislodge a piece. Web Series The debt between Wei Wuxian and the Jiang Sect is wiped clean - this outstanding transaction of their relationship ended - everyone goes on their . Voice Actor (Japanese) [45], Jiang Cheng then turns his anger towards Jin Guangyao, especially after Jin Guangyao admits he had sent Jin Zixuan to the confrontation on Qiongqi Path, although Jin Guangyao maintains that he had not intended for Wei Wuxian to kill Jin Zixuan. Once he is convinced they are telling the truth, he allowed them to speak to the rest of the cultivators present. Remember that at the very end, he wanted to tell WWX about how he also made an unspoken sacrifice, how he hadn't run off to seek revenge, but had run out to distract the Wens from WWX. However, when Jin Guangyao implies that he has long known of the golden core transfer, Jiang Cheng's composure slips. [6], At the training, Jiang Cheng warns Wei Wuxian not to start trouble after noticing that the dangerous Wen Zhuliu guards their pompous leader, Wen Chao. What did Wen Chao do to Wei Wuxian? On the other hand, JC struggled with always being compared to WWX by the cultivation community and his family. I assume is to save time as it is not possible to cover the whole book in 35 episodes (including season 3, the final season). [26], Jiang Cheng is among those whose spiritual power are sealed during the first wave of corpses, and he takes shelter along with the others in the Demon-Quelling Cave. Jiang Cheng fights Wei Wuxian, insisting on recovering his parents' bodies, before choking Wei Wuxian and screaming to know why he had protected Lan Wangji and Jin Zixuan in the cave. He was certainly going to doom. [44], Jiang Cheng clangs two swords together to overpower the sound of Jin Guangyao's guqin. IMO, i agree that Wei Ying committed suicide. This leaves me with the question about how did Wei Wuxian actually die? He took the Wen Reminants, a political move JC literally cannot protect him from, thus forcing them to stay apart even though WWX swore many times to always be by his side. To kill Wei Wuxian because of anger, Wen Chao does the worst thing that he ever does to anyone. After 16 years later, Mo Xuanyu from Mo residence sacrifices himself and bring Wei Wuxian back to get revenge for him. But Wang Lingjiao gave out a signal that the Jiang family was afraid that they would be killed. As with any tragic hero, Ning's irreversible mistake is surrendering himself to the Jin Sect in an effort to help Wei Wuxian. JC has always been envious of WWX because of the perceived favour he held in his fathers eyes and because of the poisoning his mother subjected him to. [9], Jiang Cheng quickly realizes that Wang Lingjiao, the mistress of Wen Chao, has visited Lotus Pier for revenge against Wei Wuxian for his actions in the cave. I'd have to argue that Jiang Wanyin know's it isn't Wei Wuxian's fault, even he knew the Wen's were going to come anyway, Cloud Recesses had been burned down, the war had been declared, "In his heart, Jiang Cheng knew clearly that back in the care of the Xuanwu of Slaughter at Dusk-Creek Mountain, even if Wei Wuxian hadn't saved Lan Wangji, the Wen Sect would have found some reason to come . I dont think Jiang Cheng hates Wei Wu Xian - when he found out about the truth behind Wei Wu Xian cultivating the demonic path, he didnt know what to feel or how to treat Wei Wu Xian. About the guilt and angst thing. Manhua In the aftermath, Jiang Cheng retreats into seclusion. But then something would lack there. September 22, 2018 35m. Courtesy Name The truth is more like whole books being brought up from their hiding . But i do agree that the author not giving us closure about Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian relationship was kind of disappointing. The three months wei ying spent alone, struggling to survive in the Burial Mounds, the guilt after killing his sisters husband and later accidentally hurting his sister with his zombie (both times knowing about their kid), the time his brother jiang cheng KILLED HIM?? Why do I have to feel like Im a fucking clown all these years?! ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} [30], A female innkeeper in Yunping City confirms this account, as she tells Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji that she knows a person who once approached Lotus Pier to help him deal with a problem. He and Wei Wuxian then watch in shock as Yu Ziyuan slaps Wang Lingjiao while Jinzhu and Yinzhu kill the Wen cultivators accompanying her. Wen Ning serves as a representation of a force of good in life, and in death became a puppet to a friend & master who abused his reanimated body. "[45] However, eventually Jiang Cheng begins to weep bitterly that Wei Wuxian had not told him. Jiang Cheng was born the second child of Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Fengmian. I was under the impression that Wei Wuxian never really blame Jiang Wanjin for anything he did to him specifically, but he was enraged when the other talk bad about the Wens he was protecting or Lan WangJi. BUT it is mention in one of the versions, probably the animation. Have you seen the manga or the cartoon? [7], After the Xuanwu of Slaughter emerges, and the Wens flee, Jiang Cheng finds himself trapped in the cave alongside the others. Looking at Wei Wu Xian's reaction to Lan Wangji's question, I personally think that he took his own life just like in the web series, But I am not sure of how he did so. !, for a long time he did hate wwx, and still wants to hate him, however, 'He shouldve been able to loathe Wei WuXian without a care. Wei Wuxian has long ago internalized his own indebtedness to the Jiang family - in a temple during a rainstorm, he says to Jiang Cheng consider it repayment for everything I owe the Jiang Clan. He finds it creepy. It's hard to start loving someone after 13 years of hating. 7.6 (175) Rate. After seeing that Wei Wuxian is determined to restore the consciousness of Wen Ning's Fierce Corpse, he and Wei Wuxian quarrel more, until Wei Wuxian insists on leaving the Yunmeng Jiang Clan to protect them from trouble. First Lan zhan point out that the evidence at burial mounds didnt match up with the official story. When Jin Ling attempts to stay, Jiang Cheng throws him to the ground and runs back into the cave himself. Two ghostly figures dancing in the distance by BlueLion20. I wish they had more scenes where LZ and WWX talked their feelings out before they got together. Its pretty clear that it was suicide. And to those who like Jiang Cheng I hope you . [1], Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian both attend the Cloud Recesses to learn from Lan Qiren. As Wei Wuxian gains enough mental strength to begin stopping the corpses, Jiang Yanli pushes him suddenly out of the way; taking a sword to the throat, she dies to save Wei Wuxian. felt like hitting the hornets nest today OP? Jiang Cheng hurries back to Yunmeng on foot, and he and Jiang Fengmian return to save them seven days later. It reminds me of Goro Akechi in Persona 5 in terms of the fans who don't like him being reductive of his trauma. [13], After the death of Jin Guangyao, Jiang Cheng takes Zidian to Golden Carp Tower to ensure that Jin Ling will inherit the position as clan leader of the Lanling Jin Clan. Jing Chng jing river chng clear Dog will cause trouble to Wei Wuxian.cat seems better" Jiang cheng says looking at wangxian angrily. I feel like he loves him and hates him like a brother but both feelings are intensified to like 1000, plus his natural angry self, He may have cared at one point, but his hate def outweighs any amount of love (if he even does the small amount towards wwx). Jiang Cheng wanted to kill Wei WuXian all over again for revealing such information in front of others. However, Nie Mingjue mistook Jin Ling for Jin Guangyao due to their close blood relationship, and lunged for him. It must've been suicide. They have no weapons, they are being led to an underground cavethey were all children, including her own son, her sworn sister's son who would have been her daughters future husband. Welcome to r/MoDaZuShi! Discussion Conference at Golden Carp Tower, More Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Wiki. He always expected WWX to come back which is why he never stopped searching. oh sbdy alr mentioned that the corpses backfired on him, but idt they explained how it happened. [15], When Jiang Cheng returns down the mountain, he cannot find Wei Wuxian, who has been caught by Wen Chao. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} [34], When Wei Wuxian flees from Jin Ling's spiritual dog Fairy, Jiang Cheng takes it as proof that "Mo Xuanyu" is actually Wei Wuxian. him never being able to surpass Wei Wu Xian skills wise and living up to the Yunmeng Jiang Sects motto of To attempt the impossible; and how his choice to go out and draw the attention of the Wen Sects lackeys away from Wei Wu Xian resulted in the destruction of his own golden core, among other things. Snd Shngshu snd lit. Like Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji are the Twin Jades of Gusu, so they will be the Twin Prides of Yunmeng. [55], After the Guanyin Temple incident, Jiang Cheng reflects on how he once sacrificed himself for Wei Wuxian and also includes a heartfelt wish for his martial brother to live well. After finding out that the reason WWX acted the way he did and the reason he continued with demonic cultivation even after losing control once is because he gave JC his golden core, a lot of WWX's earlier actions now look less like "WWX being an asshole for fun". I don't like the live action death because I'm always like, why didn't LWJ just fly down to WWX and save him. Male Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Ahhhhhh. Gender In retribution, Jin Guangyao reminds Jiang Cheng just how easily he had allowed his jealousy and pride to keep him from protecting Wei Wuxian. Audio Drama (CN) More helpful answer: From JC's POV, WWX did a lot to personally betray him: his actions stirred the wrath of the Wen Sect leading to the death of his parents and Sect. At Langya, he has to stop Wei Wuxian from beating Jin Zixuan after a misunderstanding with Jiang Yanli pushes her to tears. Bait-and-Switch: When Jiang Fengmian first appeared, the first thing he did was firmly tell Wei Wuxian to kneel properly (as part of his punishment for punching Jin Zixuan), and he gave Jiang Cheng a stern look when the latter protested to his suggestion to dissolve Jiang Yanli's engagement. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} I havent thought about that before and that kind of perspective is definitely consistent with his character! @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Jin Zixuan ( short meta sentences ) Marriage: 19-23 An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works JC only calls dogs to scares him out but trust me, he would never kill him. I'm glad someone brought these things up. What chapter did Wei Wuxian die? He is now a Jiang, the most coveted omega of his generation all throughout the kingdom of YunMeng, second to none. Ultimately, he kept his mouth shut, because his pride had finally become less important to him than WWX's feelings. If nothing else this does tie Jiang Wanyin with the Jins. Like JC might cut LWJ's arm. (Probably the price of destroying the Stygian Amulet). In addition, WWX is a threat to the cultivation world: if he can rip Wen Rohan to shreads, who's to say he won't turn on everyone else? It may not be something everyone feels would be accurate. It made me so sad because at one scene WWX was like lets not bottle our feelings, we should talk it out when JC was upset due to his fathers favoritism. In the end, Jiang Yanli has to carry both boys to Lotus Pier on her back, as both have injured their legs. Press J to jump to the feed. She's small-minded, bitter, jealous - a vicious bitch, through and through. He is the only son of Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze. In the original novel : WWX actually commit suicide. [6] However, tensions erupt during the night-hunt on Mount Muxi, when Lan Wangji and Jin Zixuan defend Mianmian from Wen Chao's order to bind and bleed her to lure out their prey. Probably even his title (Sandu Shengshou) is thanks to a golden core that isn't his. But i admit I would have preferred more of the extras to be about the side characters and not about WangXian being kinky xD. Two days later, Lan Wangji returns, explaining that the talismans summon evil, rather than oppose it. Wang Lingjiao never pretended to be a good person. The part where jin Guangyao captured them all and he was just confessing his love for lanzhan was cringey at best. Jiang Fengmian (Father, deceased)Yu Ziyuan (Mother, deceased)Jiang Yanli (Older sister, deceased)Wei Wuxian (Senior martial brother, former)Jin Ling (Nephew)Jin Zixuan (Brother-in-law, deceased) They are then saved by Wei Wuxian's return as a demonic cultivator. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px}

When He Asks If You 're Thinking About Him, Why Do Guys Smell Their Fingers After They Finger You, Articles W

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us