voco chicago downtown wedding

4. We signed that same day. I hope that all other brides get to experience someone so compassionate and patient during such an important time in their life. It was delicious! We were able to add in the late night pizzas we wanted and the additional bartender to ensure no one waited in line for a drink. After viewing several different locations, we chose the Holiday Inn C Im a city girl born and raised in Chicago. Book our most flexible rate and enjoy our newly renovated hotel in downtown Chicago near theMART. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Aside from the natural beauty the location provides, the hotel goes above and beyond to create the wedding for you. With wonderful views of the Chicago River and skyline, our hotel offers contemporary guestrooms and suites with plush bedding, providing a relaxing retreat in the heart of the Windy City. All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the food and how surprised they were that even the vegetarian meals were great! They were having a hard time identifying which rooms where for whom, especially if the last names were the same. We had a lot of out of town guests and we really wanted them to get a true blue Chicago wedding reception, highlighting our beautiful city. All packages include a custom-curated dinner menu and wedding cake, along with simple decor features and services including: voco Chicago Downtown offers hundreds of rooms available for room block reservations. Catch up with friends and enjoy a musical at the Chicago Theatre District or venture to Willis Tower observatory to watch the sunset. Package includes room accommodations and parking for one vehicle each night booked at this rate. Yeah, I know, that's really not the hotel's fault and I really should just quit, but it is a pain in the ass when you're super anxious about your wedding day and having to wait on everyone else to be ready so you can get ready, etc. She checked in with us frequently throughout the day and worked seamlessly with our vendors to make sure things went smoothly on the day of. There were a few hiccups with us and some of our guests getting charged the wrong amount for rooms and parking, but those were all rectified. At the time I wasn't impressed with the carpet and the dance floor, but from recent pictures I have seen they have been updated. The huge outdoor Cloud Gate Sculpture (1.2 miles) is also worth a visit. Janet took over for her about a month before our wedding, but based on our interactions with her, we have no reason to think she wont be just as good. All rights reserved.Privacy policy | Terms of use | Sitemap. Youll work one on one with the event planning staff to create a reception timeline, floor plan, and custom menu provided by the onsite culinary staff. When we went to the Holiday Inn we were blown away with the views from the ballroom, cocktail area and rooms. We will be having the reception at CAA. Now, a view is great and all, but the best part of the entire experience was everything that happened after we signed the contract. Having to go all the way down to the main building lobby to smoke. The Voco food, drinks, reception hall and ceremony room were all perfect for our event. he was around managing most of the night of our wedding and was so attentive to anything we needed or asked for. She made planning a wedding so stress free. The voco Chicago Downtown is now open! Our memories of the wedding will be special forever! Schaumburg ~ Orland Park ~ Naperville, IL, Chicago, Addison, Hinsdale, Highland Park, IL. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations, By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Let me remind you that you're a HOLIDAY INN. Garage clearance is 6' 8". From Millennium Park to Merchandise Mart, our hotel is at the intersection of River North, Fulton Market, and the Loop. voco Chicago Downtown currently offers 2 offer promotions for wedding services. I did not want my mom totally stressed the day of trying to do and set up everything. voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel: Great wedding location! Check-out Rooms Adults Children Find Rooms From Millennium Park and the Magnificent Mile, to some of the Chicago's best restaurants in the West Loop and Fulton Market, voco Downtown Chicago is just minutes away from the Windy City's iconic sites. I have nothing but great things to say about the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza. The event planner called my florist and I did not have to worry about it. We could not be happier with the venue, food, service and hospitality from the planning stages through our wedding day. Register and stay by April 30, 2023 for the opportunity to earn Gold Elite status through December 2024 by staying 2 qualifying nights, or Platinum Elite status through December 2024 by staying 5 qualifying nights within the promotion period. (The tasting we had in March was fabulous and the food tasted the same on the wedding day!) I can't say enough about it. I did not have anyone to help me decorate the day of the wedding. Some wedding guests didn't get the room type they had requested and some did not get their welcome baskets, but these were also rectified. Even as the staff sees me, the DJ, walking in with my DJ equipment, they never hesitate to say "hello, Sir". Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. The staff did not have a problem in placing the umbrellas on the Pia Coladas I ordered to welcome the guests. Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or grand celebration, make your special day a truly memorable one here. Optional carving and side stations and dessert tables, Complimentary stay on your one-year anniversary. We're down for a bit but the team is working hard to fix this! My invitations came to life in the decor of the room, and they even hung some garden lights to soften the feel of the hotel ballroom and bring the outdoors in. The city views (if you're lucky to not get a room overlooking the pool roof) are out of this world. If you would like to continue with our optimal website experience, you don't need to make any changes. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Barbara was the most amazing person to work with, and the view from our Wolf Point Ballroom is amazing. Check the conference schedule against your ideal wedding dates to see if you're likely to be in conflict with a busy weekend. The food here is first class as well as the great bar. I had my wedding reception here on 5/21/16 at the Wolfpoint Ballroom. Thanks to all the great people who made our day special! Every person I met who worked at the hotel was always happy and smiling. She helped us get the most "bang for our buck!" Even the largest weddings are intimate and romantic in our upscale ballroom accommodating 200 to 400 guests. The packages offered at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza were great: the food was delicious, the venue was immaculate; but their greatest asset is Barb. I found the Mart Plaza through http://hotelplanner.com. Our beautiful new hotel is the perfect place for your special day, with limited time savings and unbeatable views of downtown Chicago. We appreciated the all-inclusive feel since we did not have to worry about finding tables, chairs, food, cake, or hotel rooms. Defined by urban style and modern comfort, voco Chicago Downtown sets the stage for an exciting Chicago experience for both business & leisure travelers. Janet even arranged me to have an early check in so I could get ready for my rehearsal dinner. (312) 940-3552. The views from the floor to ceiling windows in the ballroom are beautiful. 4.5 /5. Loved having our wedding reception here. The day was like a dream for us. Props for Gabriel too who helped put it all toge We had our wedding on June 25, 2011 and everything from start to finish went perfectly! Explore the Riyadh hotel guide to find hotel information and reviews for hotels and places to stay near King Abdullah Park. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. She was warm, friendly, professional and seemed to really care that we have the perfect wedding. Your guests can enjoy luxury in-room amenities, an indoor pool, dry sauna, and bar area throughout the weekend. Stay 3 or more nights at voco Chicago Downtown and you'll enjoy our best savings. Then when they open the doors to the main room-I don't even know where to begin! When we sat down with the sales manager, Kevin Sullivan, we were blown away with how nice he was and willing to work with us on all aspects of the wedding. With over 1,200 feet of space for your choice of meeting configurations, Western Stage House is the largest of the 11 function rooms on the perimeter of the 7,560 square-foot Sauganash Ballroom. This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. or if they were just being lazy. The hotel was accommodating to guest needs and so responsive to work with. The package "perks" were great too! guests booking rooms, but that was solved right away and the rest of our experience was great. (312) 836-5000 (312) 836-0007 Add to favorites Located on the iconic Wolf Point next to the Chicago River & sharing a space with the Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown - Wolf Point, voco Chicago Downtown is IHG's new upscale brand that is thoughtful, unstuffy and relaxed. gine our joy when we found the Holiday Inn, Chicago Mart Plaza. We'd love for you to share some of your beautiful photos with us. The 672 square-foot Lake House is located on the perimeter of the Sauganash Ballroom. Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or a grand wedding celebration, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different and will ensure your wedding day is everything you've dreamed of and more. Part of @IHGhotels 63 people like this 71 people follow this 302 people checked in here This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. All questions were answered timely with our contact but if you want help with something you will have to do it yourself. We were all under one roof, and enjoyed the indoor pool in the winter. We had a lot of concerns because we did not have a florist, and my mother was doing my flowers. (The tasting we had in March was fabulous and the food tasted the same on the wedding day!) Review of voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel Reviewed 22 January 2023 Voco hosted our wedding in September 2022. Thanks to her, I didn't feel an ounce of stress that day. Our hotel room block and the reception will be taking place all in one spot! Everything was super delicious. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Unforgettable Chicago Wedding Venues with a View, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Thanks so much Diana -- what a beautiful bride you were and a great wedding! The food is delicious and plentiful, the staff knows exactly what theyre doing, and the views cant be beat. Daily self-parking is $56 and includes in-and-out privileges until 3pm the day of check-out. The Wolf Point Ballroom features 4,320 square feet of the 7,700+ square feet of modern event space with floor-to-ceiling windows. The hotel was accommodating to guest needs and so responsive to work with. The wedding coordinator at the Holiday was so friendly and accomodating. All brides to be MUST look at this venue as a consideration. The Holiday Inn's location was also great as it is walking distance to Assumption Catholic Church where we were married. As I am from out of state originally and my husband is from the suburbs, we decided we wanted to get married in the city. One of my friends actually took a picture of her meal because it was the biggest steak she had ever had at a wedding reception! Our team will work with you to ensure every detail is met. It makes me want to come back as a guest because I know I'll be treated like royalty. (Parking is expensive at $34/night, but you do get in/out privileges.) Liliana and her team were phenomenal! Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Features unobstructed space for up to 45 trade show exhibit booths. My invitations came to life in the decor of the room, and they even hung some garden lights to soften the feel of the hotel ballroom and bring the outdoors in. The entire hotel truly treated everyone so well. ;Chicago has a lot of conventions and conferences downtown so the rooms can book up quickly. Our attentive team will ensure every detail is met, including helping you choose on-site catering options for your event. With breathtaking views of Chicago, our hotel is the perfect wedding venue to celebrate your special day with friends and family. We like knowing our guests have had a great stay with us or finding out how we can make their voco experience even better. But what really sealed the deal was the staff. Chicago's newest wedding venue opening late Summer 2022 along the Chicago River at iconic Wolf Point. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Its location was perfect with the most awesome view of the city and the cost was perfect for our budget. It made it easier to speak with everyone. Just stunning! Last but definitely not least, the Event Coordinator, Barbara Martin is just fabulous. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at voco Chicago Downtown for wedding events? I can go on for days about how great our experience was. Take the stress out of your travel plans & book our Daily Parking package at Voco Chicago. Due to budget constraints we brought the Caribbean beach to Chicago in February 2006 on the coldest day of that winter. They were able to give me a very good rate for a block of 12 rooms at $129/room per night. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Thank you for taking so long to realize that. Catering, Beverages, Ice Sculptures & Staffing, Whats New Around Chicagoland: Summer 2022. The prices are very reasonable for a downtown venue. The Wolf Point Reception Area can be paired with the Wolf Point Ballroom - perfect for a high end reception, dinner, or an invigorating day meeting and meal function. The tasting experience was so much fun, and the dinner at the event was delicious. A hotel stay should be a break from the demands of the day to day. Planning your next trip to Chicago? Daily self-parking is $56 and includes in-and-out privileges until 3pm the day of check-out. Contact Website Be careful about the parking situation, though. :). We were very recently informed we would be charged a $2.50/room charge for each party My husband and I wanted to get married in downtown Chicago and take advantage of the breathtaking views the city had to offer, but we wanted to stick to a reasonable budget. The food was INCREDIBLE. The 682 square-foot Bull's Head is near the pre-function space of the Sauganash Ballroom. Our grand SAUGANASH BALLROOM is the largest ballroom at voco Chicago Downtown accommodating the most grandiose of weddings. The food, service and atmosphere were the three most important things to us when we were selecting our venue. Our flexible event space in downtown Chicago is ideal for business meetings, conferences and tradeshows, family reunions, and more. The hotel accommodations were great and all of our guests were blown away by the food, dessert, location and view from the rooms and from the reception location. Chicago Justice of The Peace Weddings Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS (773) 255-5766 5865 N Lincoln Ave Ste 108 Chicago, IL 60659 7. The Holiday Inn was not worth it. All details of your event will be executed on the big day by your professional event coordination team. RED Weddings Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies Website (312) 857-3187 1419 W Winona St Chicago, IL 60640 6. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at voco Chicago Downtown? TO me, the view and the ease of excellent service was what mattered. With the stunning backdrop of the Chicago River and city skyline, voco Chicago Downtown is the ultimate wedding destination with a view. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. The white glove service during dinner left nothing wanting, yet they were completely unintrusive. The package itself is pretty reasonable and the food was delicious. Our food was delicious and the wait staff excellent. On our wedding day we had nothing but compliments from our guests. Located on the 15th floor of the newly appointed hotel. Thank you so much Melanie and Tony for your very kind comments and great review. I had my wedding reception here on 5/21/16 at the Wolfpoint Ballroom. I got so many compliments from guests regarding their food and their overall stay. You can change your country and language settings in the future by using the selector at the top of the page. Just renovated and more being done in January '09 - absolutely beautiful. Book Now. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in professionalism, 4.6 in flexibility and 4.6 in value. Our spacious, elegant ballrooms with downtown Chicagos most spectacular views are the ideal venues for special events and weddings. I would highly recommend using the Mart Plaza for your wedding! She made my wedding planning so simple with a list of recommended vendors to use for chair covers, music, entertainment, ect. Make sure your guests plan ahead! On our wedding day we had nothing but compliments from our guests. Big city living can be expensive, but big city weddings can be unreasonable, so ima Barbara Martin was my director of catering. View all View all photos (113) Traveller (38) Room & Suite (20) Dining (18) Our room was comped for the wedding night and for both sets of parents. Featuring dazzling city and river views from the 15th floor of 350 North Orleans, voco Chicago Downtown offers upscale ceremony and reception space with warm and inviting guest rooms. Either way brides, those welcome bags are expensive and a huge time commitment (at least mine were.) After walking into the ballroom I fell in love with the room and its view and was shocked to find out how affordable it was compared to other Chicago hotels. Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North to host such a special day! Janet was so responsive to emails, questions, and went above and beyond during our planning to ensure the reception went perfect. Liliana and her team were phenomenal! Every thing was affordable; the food delicious, the customer service was excellent; the anniversary cake was exactly as the original and edible! Merchants Hotel features 897 square feet with the ability to divide into two rooms giving groups great flexibility in their set and usage. I had my wedding there on October 23, 2010. My now husband and I went to one more reception vendor after that appointment somewhere else and we felt like we were cheating on the Holiday Inn. . Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This 1,800 square-foot room is perfect for an intimate dinner of 100 VIPs or a classroom set of 70, all with amazing North and West facing views. The new voco Hotel Chicago will consist of 293 guest rooms and the Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown will consist of 228 guest rooms. 350 W. Wolf Point Plaza Building 1, Chicago, IL 60654, USA. Experience Chicago in style by staying at Chicago's first voco hotel in downtown. Our 24-hour marketplace is also open for our guests to enjoy quick snacks, barista coffee, and grab n go meals. We absolutely love working with the entire staff at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North. We started looking at venues in Chicago and found a lot of places to have no views, broken up spaces or were too expensive. The staff at the Holiday Inn Chicago are very helpful. Our hotel is the ideal event venue in downtown Chicago if you're planning a business meeting, conference, or gala. But that would not stop me from going back. Voco hosted our wedding in September 2022. Its pretty incredible. Whether youre planning an intimate gathering or a grand wedding celebration, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different and will ensure your wedding day is everything youve dreamed of and more. I think anyone who is looking for a downtown vendor but is concerned about budget should check out this hotel. Please try again later or contact the. Barbara Martin, the event coordinator, is easy to work with and she responds quickly to emails. Book online or call: The food was wonderful and the coordinator, Barbara Martin, was a dream to work with. The Wolf Point ballroom has incredible floor to ceiling windows that give you a stunning view of the city, as do so many of the guest rooms! Our wedding weekend was perfect thanks to the venue and Janet. They went above and beyond to make sure every detail was taken care of. The best part is when we sat down to talk cost, they immediately showed us several ways to cut corners to keep the price low. Hig Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits, Chicago Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers + Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers + Parties, Illinois Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers + Parties. The Wolf Point ballroom has incredible floor to ceiling windows that give you a stunning view of the city, as do so many of the guest rooms! Please try again later or contact the. VOCO CHICAGO DOWNTOWN - 90 Photos - 350 W Wolf Point Plz, Chicago, IL - Yelp voco Chicago Downtown 3 reviews Claimed Hotels Edit Open Open 24 hours See hours See all 90 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 350 W Wolf Point Plz Chicago, IL 60606 River North, Near North Side Get directions Edit business info Other Hotels Nearby Sponsored She went above and A reception at the Mart Plaza isnt cheap, but you get what you pay for! What percentage of users recommend voco Chicago Downtown and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services? The steaks were cooked perfectly, the cocktail food was fabulous and in the weeks after the wedding so many of our guests commented on how the food was the best they have had at a wedding. Upgrade your room for stunning views of the Chicago skyline. Use this space to tell this company exactly what you are looking for. Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or a grand wedding celebration, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different. +1-312-8365000, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Waterview Restaurant, a Twist on Classic Chicago, Newly Reimagined Hotel in Downtown Chicago. Book your 2024 wedding and beyond at voco Chicago Downtown and select a special wedding bonus: Book your 2023 wedding and beyond at voco Chicago Downtown and select a special wedding bonus: We absolutely love working here. A hotel that is reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. Save your spot for a spring break escape at voco Chicago Downtown. Our entire night at the Holiday Inn was perfect and I would highly recommend meeting with Barbara Martin if you are planning a wedding or event in the Chicagoland area! Spacious & well-appointed, voco Chicago Downtowns accommodations range from standard rooms to elaborate & extensive suites that pay homage to this great neighborhood of Chicago with unmatched views of the Chicago River, the historic art deco Merchandise Mart and downtown Chicago. The room is great with an awesome view of the city. Overall, we had a great experience and beautiful reception. receiving our welcome bags. I really wanted to showcase Chicago and went with kind of a Chicago theme for my wedding. In terms of the wedding, everything was great! A block of hotel rooms are available at $299/night or $319/night. They were able to accommodate any request we had, and we could not have asked for a better team with which to work. The entire hotel truly treated everyone so well. The service, food and attention to details is as meticulous as mine and would highly recommend them.

How Much Is The Christmas Bonus, Is Peyote Legal In Colorado, Partnership Late Filing Penalty Abatement Letter Sample, Articles V

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us