torrance tennis lessons

torrance tennis lessons

Please feel free to reach out to Courtney Hance, director of South Bay Tennis Center, at (310)-415-1969. 6:30pm - 7:30pm (UTC+10:00) Tennis Court - St Anthony's Tennis Courts, Marsfield. Please text Courtney if you have any difficulty finding the facility. This is a review for tennis in Torrance, CA: "We have been working with Dave from South Bay Tennis Network for about a month. They had a tennis coach in my area who could provide private tennis lessons within my price range, location and availability. Learn to read notes in both clefs, basic techniques, and play simple songs. Experienced Chess Coach. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. The security and protection of your personal and credit card information used to book your appointments will be accomplished by applying all current best practices available. Our teaching staff includes certified professional with high level playing backgrounds. Search by city or call us: 866-454-2747. Have been playing for 20 years and have taught tennis for 5 years. I am offering fun private tennis We just can't wait for next season! TENNIS TODD -USPTA Pro Coach/Youth Tennis Director. 2022 Summer. Racquet Swingers Tennis Courts And Shop. Copyright 2023 FindTennisLessons.com. 76 hires on Thumbtack; Serves Torrance, CA; Nicole t. says, "He's super patient with beginners and always makes sure his clients are taken care . Peter Gerrans and the team at Tennis Lessons Perth is a family orientated business that believes that tennis should be a part of as many people's lives as possible.The fact that we've been in business for over 25 years probably means that we've gotten a few things right, but in our view the thing we do best is to make tennis fun. (If Not Satisfied, You Pay $20 Court Fee Only). We are so confident in our coach selection process that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I've been colleagues with Erika and her family for many years and she is the real deal who played at the highest level of competition. If youre trying to decide between joining your local tennis club or working with PlayYourCourt to take tennis lessons in Torrance, here are five reasons why PlayYourCourt is the better choice. Fall Activities 2023. What are you waiting for? You can save even more by purchasing packages of lessons. What are some highly rated tennis in Torrance, CA? Torrance Tennis tutors using Wyzant are professional subject experts who set their own price based on their demand and skill. People also searched for these in Torrance: See more tennis lessons for kids in Torrance. Our hourly rates on tennis lessons in Torrance, CA are on average $10 per hour cheaper than your local club. 3). Locations. We understand that everyone has different tennis lesson goals. For the Lesson schedule, please directly contact coach Ian. 90505 Phone: 310.530.0630 Email: info@southendclub.com. 160/hour. :-)", "Great 1st lesson! She has an incredible resume and was extremely friendly. Our team is here to help you every step of the way. Resident Tennis Director/Pro - Grand Hyatt Hotel - Jakarta, Indonesia . And schedule classes with him is so easy and flexible. Hello my name is Sam and I am a The best Coach I ever had! . FindTennisLessons.com helps you find private tennis lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons or hittingonly sessions for all ages (kids, teens, adults, seniors) and skill levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) 0-10 miles from where you are located! Our Coaches Come To Whatever Court Is Closest To You. Semi-Private Tennis Lessons (2 Players): $45 Per Hour Each What are people saying about tennis in Torrance, CA? Advanced classes are designed for competition players. 1998 Vine Ave, Torrance, CA Phone 310-328-5310. . Campers participate in group activities including tennis, swimming, pickleball, basketball, dodge-ball, paddle tennis, arts & crafts and games. Whether youre a member or a visiting guest, anyone can do it! iTennis offers junior clinics in eight week sessions. Lots of insight, technique, and encouragement along the way.". Joe's Tennis Training Exceptional 5.0 (18) In high demand 27 hires on Thumbtack Serves Torrance, CA Online now Najla B. says, "He's an excellent instructor and very patient and funny. Address : 715 Julia Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90277. I teach tennis lessons in Torrance at the Alta Vista Tennis Center as well as the South Bay Tennis Center but I am also willing to travel up to 10 miles to a tennis court that is conveniently located close to you. Refunds for unused lessons will not be issued after 1 year. Intermediate builds on basic skills to become a competent player leading into competition. People don't call me back and it's been very trying. Bring your receipt to receive a discount at Sam Ash Music Store, 18831 Hawthorne Blvd., Torrance, 90503 (310) 214-0340 OR Amuse Music Store, 550 Deep Valley Dr. Suite 261B, Rolling Hills Estates (310) 377-7838. Reviews on Tennis Lessons for Kids in Torrance, CA - South Bay Tennis Network, Redondo Beach Tennis, Racquet Swingers Tennis Courts And Shop, South Bay Tennis Center At Las Canchas, Crush Tennis, Peninsula Racquet Club, Jack Kramer Club, South End Racquet and Health Club, Palos Verdes Tennis Club, Jeremy Okawa Golf Academy If you are unable to take a lesson because of the weather we will reschedule the lesson at a time most convenient for you and your coach. Jailyn was patient and supportive! Santa Monica Beach - 2600 Barnard Way. Ft. 13700 Marina Pointe Dr #1011, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. Each person you add to a lesson package purchase is only an additional $10 dollars. local Torrance tennis coach with over 30 years of playing experience and over No matter what your age or skill level, we will find the right coach for you and make improvements to your tennis game, guaranteed. So far, my daughter love her. What's a fair price for a private Torrance Tennis tutor? $60 . Courts located in our database are not authorized or endorsed by PYC. My Tennis Lessons is now offering tennis lessons in Torrance, CA. Tennis is a popular sport in Torrance with numerous tennis events to participate in at the South Bay Tennis Center including the fun South Bay Junior Satellite Tournament that has been going strong each summer since 1998 with boys & girls singles and doubles. The process for finding a tennis coach was incredibly easy! :) Tennis Lessons in Torrance, Redondo Beach & Palos Verdes . Attention all SBTC members! Fitness & InstructionBarre ClassesBoot Camps, Love it! * Lesson Fee may be adjusted per location, time, and court fee. 2023 by TENNIS LESSONS. I am a certified chess coach by the United States Chess Federation See Antonio's full profile. * Monthly payment in advance recommended to secure schedule. Private lessons $70/hour 213-529-4145. Hours of Operation. I first met him in late '99 when Imore, My wife and I joined PRC after a very disappointing time with another tennis club in Palos Verdesmore, Also, the tennis program has nightly group tennis lessons, as well as private, at very affordablemore, My son takes tennis lessons here and my husband lap swims. All you need to bring is a tennis racket, a bottle of water, tennis shoes, and a towel (if you sweat a lot). Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Security and Privacy Policy: All personal and financial information provided to PYC will not be shared with any third party, other than your teaching professional, without your permission. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. . Business Hours: 42. $35. Up to 52% Off on Tennis - Recreational at Javier Djeu Tennis. CLICK HERE TO BOOK A COURT. FindTennisLessons.com allowed me to find a tennis coach 10 minutes from my house within my price range and skill level! We have added 17 new Pickle Ball courts on top of all of our amazing kids and adult programs! After you answer a few questions we will match you with somebody who's right for you -- not just a "good instructor". Your tennis coach will create a lesson plan customized to your needs. No more long drives to the nearest tennis club. degree at Azusa Pacific University in communications and combined that with fitness in 1980. A regular session with a qualified coach is a great way to learn how to play or improve your game. ", "John made time for me at the last minute and gave me a great lesson. And I have made so many friends along the road. All of the tennis club coaches were too busy or couldnt meet at a time that worked for us. By clicking Accept All Cookies, or continuing to browse the site without changing your settings, Become a PYC Tennis Coach in Torrance, CA. 23610 Cabrillo Ave Torrance, CA 90501 Show More My Availability. Im also a USPTA Certified Tennis Professional. With over 10 years teaching experience I take time to understand your goals and areas that. chipweber@gmail.com, Private lessons $70/hour This is a great way to find a tennis partner, and get to know the tennis players near you. 4). 3. Best tennis lessons near me in Torrance, California. ELEVATE YOU STUDIO . Tennis Pro - Midtown Athletic Club - Rochester, NY Dave has been super flexible and accommodating with our schedule and is a delight to work with. Tell us your goals and our coach-finder will search our 2,000+ coach database to find the perfect instructor for you. We know you're busy so our coaches will work with you to fit your tennis lessons in Torrance into your busy schedule. He now resides in Redondo Beach. lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons and hitting only . ", "As a new resident of a large city, I didn't have any contacts who could direct me to find private tennis lessons. Summer Activities/Camps 2023. : 323-852-3900. . Going to book more with him. (CRMLS) For Sale: 2 beds, 2 baths 1117 sq. You can choose a local court for tennis lessons in Torrance, CA or your coach can recommend a convenient location. 5.0 5 Reviews. I look forward to hearing from you and I look forward to the opportunity to be your Torrance tennis coach. You can at any time review details, change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Notice page on our website. Courts located in our database are not authorized or endorsed by PYC. Select the minimum number of players you need to play. Beach Tennis Group Lesson: Wednesday at 3 pm - 4 pm, Saturday at 9 am - 10 am; Beach Tennis Private Lesson: Wednesday at 4 pm - 5 pm, Saturday at 1 pm - 2 pm; Location: Torrance Beach Please note: There is parking available by the beach tennis court in Torrance Beach. Weather Policy: If you can't play, you don't pay. We have lessons and activities for kids and adults. Events Using this tool, you can attract a group of players to meet at a court to play some pickleball. Monday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM Group Tennis Lessons (3-4 Players): $25 Per Hour Each All members will be receiving an email with links and instructions on how to get started. All Rights Reserved. February 8, 2022 Torrance Certified Farmers Market Wilson Park 2200 Crenshaw Blvd. "I was looking for tennis lessons for my son and came across FindTennisLessons.com. Choose from a number of tennis lesson packages offered in the Torrance, CA area, which include kids tennis, beginner tennis lessons, cardio tennis, group lessons and customizable private lessons! MyTennisLessons. I have been trying to locate a tennis pro for well over a month. Tennis Lessons in Torrance, Redondo Beach & Palos Verdes, Proper equipment, gear and Target for lesson, * For the best result, highly recommend students haveproper racket and shoes during lessons, 2023 by TENNIS LESSONS. Chip Weber - USPTA (Elite Pro) Top 6 Tennis Instructors near Torrance, CA Thumbtack CA Torrance Tennis Lessons 1. Please navigate to the Tipsy Fox Liquor store in Torrance and make the next left up the long driveway to the tennis courts. Jack Weber, moved to the South Bay in the 50's and started the Palos Verdes Tennis She though Ian was patient and good with explaining technique. For information, call 310-318-0610, x3460. I started teaching tennis back in 2008 and I am currently a tennis instructor for the City of Redondo Beach teaching recreational tennis classes. Absolutely! Then I came across FindTennisLessons.com and found a tennis coach in our neighborhood and in our price range. See Amanda's full profile. How much for private Tennis tutoring lessons Torrance Tennis Tutors Cost $35 - 60 per hour on average. Security and Privacy Policy: All personal and financial information provided to PYC will not be shared with any third party, other than your teaching professional, without your permission. We provide all other necessities, such as tennis balls. All this convenience and it cost much less than going through any tennis club! Durham, NC 27713 7 years in business. First Lesson Satisfaction Guarantee! We use cookies to assist with site navigation, personalize content, provide social media features, assist with marketing efforts and to analyze our traffic. I learned so much. Master Tennis Coaches Guild (MTCG) As always, we look forward to seeing and hearing from you each. I'm also a USPTA Certified Tennis Professional.I was a tennis player at a university in Korea from 1992 to 1998. Our instructors work with tennis players of all ages, because we recognize tennis as a lifelong sport. I continue my lessons each week and would highly recommend him to students new to tennis and those wanting to reacquaint themselves or become more proficient with tennis!". "Really fun! It is important to partake in lessons when you are just picking up tennis. No sweat, they will recommend a convenient location. Winter Activities 2023. Search through Torrance, CA tennis teachers' profiles, which includes photos and videos, to learn more about their tennis coaching qualifications. Not to mention his pleasant personality. We guarantee you will find an instructor that is conveniently located and suits your skill level. Our teaching staff includes certified professional with high level playing backgrounds. Sydney Uni Sports and Aquatic Centre. We can help you find your match at FindTennisLessons.com. All in all it's been a wonderful experience!". My coach was able to meet me close to home and at convenient times. * Orange balls(under 10), Green dot balls(10+) or regular yellow balls(10+ or Adult) will be used per age and level for better performance. Private Tennis Lessons (1 Player): $80 Per Hour (up to 6 can share the cost). Group lessons $70/hour Click the "+ Add" button above the calendar. Torrance. Find local Group Tennis Lessons groups in Torrance, California and meet people who share your interests. Get ready for a fun, at your pace, player centric session! In addition, the South Bay Spring Junior Open Tournament is held in the month of April with the divisions of boys and girls singles. The court is located by the large parking lot located at the very south . However your lesson package is flexible and the hours purchased can be used to schedule for a variety of lengths. Your coach will be contacting you, via either email or phone, within 48 hours of your booking to introduce themself and confirm the first lesson. PYC arranges the opportunity for you to employ the service of independent professional tennis instructors on a court of your selection; you, the client are solely responsible for court availability and authorization. There would be a focus in each session (Forehand/Backhand, Service, Net Play, etc). The fun West End Racquet Club is recognized as South Bays best tennis club with exciting premier amenities featuring a total of 20 outdoor tennis courts that are well-maintained and ready for action. I wanted to find private tennis lessons near my house, but most were 30 minutes away or more. 2 Beds. Please navigate to the Tipsy Fox Liquor store in Torrance and make the next left up a long driveway to the tennis courts. To find Torrance tennis lessons near you, simply . SOLD FEB 10, 2023. Los Angeles. Tennis Director/Pro - Barbers Point Tennis Club - Kapolei, HI Exceptional 5.0 (21) Exceptional 5.0 (21) Great value. ", "I reached out to FindTennisLessons.com and within just a few hours Coach Donny contacted me. Cancellation Policy: PlayYourCourt abides by a 48 hour cancellation policy. Please feel free to reach out to Courtney Hance, director of South Bay Tennis Center, at (310)-415-1969. Refunds for unused lessons will not be issued after 1 year. It is a combination of beach volleyball, tennis and badminton. strategy-I would be more than happy to help you out with your tennis game! Email: karen.merrell@gmail.com. * Schedule. . Andrew is extremely knowledgable about the game and focused on teaching the fundamentals to create good habits. I worked with Andrew for 6 weeks (1 lesson/week). Online Reservations. Contact information will be sent to you via email after you have setup a payment plan. $100 for $200 Worth of Services Tennis Schule Worring. I would definitely recommend FindTennisLessons.com to anyone looking for a tennis coach!, FindTennisLessons.com has been a wonderful tool for me! South Bay Tennis Center. I was looking for private lessons for my wife and didnt want to go through a tennis club. Once you have booked your lesson package, you will immediately receive your instructor's contact information. Be prepared to be blown away! Get more information about this tennis court. I can't afford to pay, She didn't show up for her tennis lessons? There are 359 tennis court locations in Torrance, California. But I learned the secret in college and now I'm hooked -- and I promise, you will be too. Top Pro. This impressive public tennis facility offers eight well-maintained outdoor tennis courts that are fully lighted to accommodate early morning tennis lessons or evening tennis matches. The PlayYourCourt community is the easiest way to meet new players in the Torrance area. If you are not 100% satisfied after the first lesson, we will refund your entire lesson purchase for that coach and work with you to find a replacement. So taking a lesson with a friend will not only allow you, especially if you are a beginner, to find your comfort zone if you have a friend by your side, but you will also save on your hourly lesson rate. Depending on applicable local laws for other types of cookies we may need your permission. miles. Select the playing levels you are looking for. Students success is my success!! 1. There are 3 public tennis courts at this tennis facility. History is fun! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you! Book your First lesson text me at 323 606-3954. Coach Nagraj was a wealth of information, going through warm-ups with my son before the lesson and giving clear instructions on grips, backhand and serving. As the lessons progressed, we were able to play some rallies while he was still coaching throughout. Effective 1/22/2023 the SBTC tennis bookings website will be closed. I teach tennis lessons in Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Gardena, Hawthorne, Carson as well . When first signing up with coach, you won't be charged until after your first lesson. As South Bay Tennis Center grounded through the pandemic, we were and continue to be incredibly happy and appreciative of all the amazing support from all of our patrons. Please navigate to the Tipsy Fox Liquor store in Torrance and make the next left up a long driveway to the tennis courts. If your coach doesn't hear from you they'll reach out within 24 hours. You sure can, although we offer a 100% money back guarantee so most students start with a lesson package to save money since there is no risk. Nearby homes similar to 4337 Marina City Dr #249 have recently sold between $535K to $1,175K at an average of $685 per square foot. He is active teaching all year round with all levels. Many highly reputable tennis instructors in Torrance teach at private facilites, which can also affect price. We find you the best coach for your specific tennis goals. Beach Tennis is the fastest growing beach sport in the world, played in over 70 countries. "She is a great coach, very professional and knows how to encourage kids to engage. View Antonio's profile. This is a new location, so everything is brand new. 40/hour. Our physical address often takes you to the wrong location. 10 years of teaching experience! Starfish Tennis . So whether you need to work on some (Current) * Authorized independent Teaching Pro at Alta Vista . We quickly found a tennis coach that fit our budget and needs list. and #1 mixed. Play Your Court LLC ("PYC") is a limited liability company organized and existing under Virginia law and operates to provide a scheduling facility through which tennis professionals and students are paired. 2). I really appreciate the service that you offer! Get Started. 3. If we cant find the perfect instructor for you then we will refund your unused lesson credits. Join our club for an all year long membership and have a great time while keeping fit and healthy! 2. Of course we do! Hello. Your coach will come to any court of your choice. For all City related Covid-19 updates, . Dennis has became a great friend after a few classes with him! We offer Private, Semi-Private lessons (2 people), and Group lessons (3 or more). We appreciate you! 1. Sporting Goods. See you on the court! I am offering fun private tennis lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons and hitting only sessions for all ages (kids, teens, adults, seniors) and for all skill levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced). Hello my name is Ian and I am a local Torrance tennis coach with over 20 years of playing experience and over 10 years of teaching experience! : 213-388-1234. $1,175,000 Last Sold Price. Get the Intuitive Tennis iPhone/iPad App https://apple.co/3c5IyJpGet the Intuitive Tennis Android App https://bit.ly/3QTK1S7In this beginner tennis les. I teach stroke technique, footwork, forehand, With tennis, no problem.more, If you care about tennis and your community - this is the finest group of tennis pros helpingmore. We Only Hire Only The Best Coaches To Give Lessons In Torrance, CA. Workshop will be led . You can choose a local court for tennis lessons in Torrance, CA or your coach can recommend a convenient location. No matter what package you purchase, youll have your lessons for a full year to use at your own pace. Cost of Torrance Tennis Lessons. EMPACT Tennis & Sports Performance. Shop Women's Clothing & Shoes your neighbors are selling on 5miles. Feel free to call our offices at (866)-454-2747 if have questions regarding your coach. We left with several practical things to work on to improve my son's game in the upcoming year! Our physical address often takes you to the wrong location. This is a review for tennis in Torrance, CA: "Erika is a South Bay tennis legend from a legendary South Bay tennis family. Led Oakwood to undefeated championship first time coaching. Each extra person is only an additional $10 per hour. 4343 Spencer Street Torrance, CA 90503 (310) 542-7373 westendclb@aol.com. Swim Assessment: TBD. Upon payment you will immediately receive your instructor's contact information. ", "I am so thankful that I came across FindTennisLessons.com! Our courts are all weather synthetic grass court with two currently floodlit. Address : 25924 Rolling Hills Rd, Torrance, CA 90505 Welcome to SOUTH BAY TENNIS LESSONS! Please print out the pages you need in order to register for classes. Please contact me through myFindTennisLessons.com coach page and then I will contact you back within 24 hours to introduce myself, answer any questions and if you are interested, well set-up your first tennis lesson or hitting session at a time and place that is convenient for you. All in all it's been a wonderful experience!more, various kinds of rackets, bags, shoes, and attire to offering tennis lessons on a private tennismore, Erika is a South Bay tennis legend from a legendary South Bay tennis family.more, My daughter is taking tennis lessons here and loves her instructor. 2022 is a year of innovation for South Bay Tennis Center! Clinics are limited to 6 students per professional and are offered to Tiny Tots (ages 4-6), Future Stars (ages 6-8), Big Hitters (ages 8-10), Junior Development (ages 10-14), and Academy (ages 8-18). We ask you questions and hand pick the perfect coach based on what you are looking for. Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su; Mornings (7a-12p) Afternoons (12p-5p) . with a 4.5 ranking level. Use the search below to find a tennis court in Torrance, California. Located in Torrance, our family run public tennis center, hosted by tennis pro Courtney Hance. See what our 100,000+ students are saying We use cookies to assist with site navigation, personalize content, provide social media features, assist with marketing efforts and to analyze our traffic. I would recommend FindTennisLessons.com to anyone looking for private tennis lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons or hitting sessions!, "FindTennisLessons.com was a great resource to find a tennis instructor in our area. Our certified instructors regularly work with players of all ages and ability levels. You can teach 1-2 classes per afternoon. Are you trying to find tennis lessons for kids in Torrance? Mikele's way of teaching is very hands on and technical, teaching not only how to hit the ball cor", "Love it! By clicking Accept All Cookies, or continuing to browse the site without changing your settings, Played college players for 2 years in Korea. 1 Idaho E-Blast Posting week of: December 14, 2022. The #1 reason people quit tennis is because they dont have someone to play with. Jan 2020 - Present3 years 3 months.

Michael Tierney Obituary, Az Commercial Vehicle Registration, Lipstick Taser Australia, What Is The Difference Between Acceptance And Compliance, Pa State Police Ranks, Articles T

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us