spiritual retreats hawaii

In a Hawaii Spiritual Retreat we invite transformation, and work with a variety of modalities to support you in being present, finding peace and living your most authentic life. Each month, this talk focuses on a different unique & catalyzing topic. Peles powerful voice thundered and shook the island during two earthquakes. You can experience one that makes daily life just a little bit easier, lift your spirit, and set you on your journey to total health and wellness. and other inspiring sharings directly from Magick to you. Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | More BookRetreats offers free cancellation for up to 72 hours after booking. Dr. Kos specializes in Mindset & Manifestation Mastery & Life Transformation, through a rare fusion of ancient and modern, traditional and scientific methods. Whale Spirits secluded private 5 acres overlooks the natural beauty of Kealakekua Bay where pods of dolphins and the occasional mama whale and calf swim and play. Then you can receive, accept and allow your higher vibration to attract what you desire. Location: PO Box 312 Hakalau, HawaiiPhone: +1 808-345-6424Rating: 5/5. Their entire program is designed to heal both the body and mind so that you can go out into daily life totally prepared for whatever comes your way. Susan is able to communicate with the Divine, Susan channels information and guidance from your Angels, Spirit Guides, Creators Light. Yet whatever type of retreat you experience with Sacred Voyages (or private coaching), you will eventually discover that the Sacred Site you are truly seeking is actually You. Blessings of Light and Insight from my Beloved Saints, Gurus, Yogis and my Divine Mother were bestowed upon me as we daily chanted in the temple and during kirtans. Hawaii is one of the most powerful & activating geographical Sacred Site vortexes in the world. All that I do begins with the heart center, and I include inquiry with The Work (of Byron Katie), ritual, ceremony, meditation, energy work and more. No need to wait for the times and dates of a retreat to match your schedule. Are you ready to align with your infinite Spirit, open your Heart, and embrace the Miraculousto step into your Highest Possibilities?Come, let the spiritual power of the wahi pana (sacred sites) and the guidance of the ancestors, speak to your soul and free you to vibrantly live your full potential. Their energy is describe as the frequency of PureLight, Joy,unconditional love , and abundance !. Her personality and her glow made me feel safe and relaxed in her presence. Her gentle, uplifting and joyful energy, made the experience UNFORGETTABLE!. Kala is an inspiration! Learn more about Healings. In everything that we do, in the Earths Sacred Site vortexes or in your living room, we are teaching you how to access and be the unconditional love that you are. Dr. Kalas powerful Subconscious Success Reframing sessions and Ritual Journeys will allow you to BREAK FREE from the struggle, resistance, and repelling energy that has kept you small and unfulfilled. Every experience that is possible is possible inside you. They likely include vegetarian meals and guided meditations, as well, so that you can focus on holistic health and well-being. If you're looking for a wellness retreat that will kick your body into shape, then look for a fitness retreat that offers daily fitness classes. I am deeply grateful for this opportunity and highly recommend her to anyone. On this private retreat that you reserve for yourself or with a friend, or friends at any time, you will learn how to Ascend and open your pineal gland 3rd eye very quickly to change your life immediately. The perfect wellness center will have a wellness program woven into their day-to-day experience so well that you will hardly notice that you are on a wellness retreat. Her hot breath kissed my skin another layer darker and more beautiful. She believes in giving back to the community by helping to feed Oahus homeless and supporting Habitat for Humanitys construction of homes for Native Hawaiians. You will need to arrange for your own accommodations (I can recommend a range of options close by) and renting a car is essential to buy food, and if youd like to explore on your own time. The retreat center was built in harmony with Mother Earth using her energy to power this delightful, sustainable living retreat facility with clean electricity, free wifi, water purification systems, and instant hot water all drawing from the power of nature. (valuepriceless). In true Aloha spirit well leave you with this quote: We arent just a business, we are family. These types of retreats are pretty neat and can be incredibly powerful if you go with the right heart. If all of that isnt enough; explore the nearby hiking trails, indulge in a massage, or head off on an excursion to the Captain Cook Monument. This pathway, according to sacred geometry, is actually a very powerful vortex. May 18-22. Most people discover Sacred Voyages because they are seeking spiritual retreats in Hawaii or Mount Shasta meditation retreats. She first began using sacred plants in spiritual ceremonies in 1998 on the island of Maui, where she studied the farming of herbs and minerals from the land with a 9th . From ocean views to a jungle view, Samana Wellness will help you deepen your meditation practice, heal your body, and calm your mind. Angel Medicine Healing in Sacred Energy by Susan Gemini. All walking distance from the retreat center. Kala is an amazing woman that I am so fortunate to have met. And going with the flow is sometimes the hardest part. When you book with us, you can be sure that your experience will be full of love, security, understanding, and joy every step of the way. We are a team of yogis who came together to put our energy into making the world a better place by connecting you with life-changing yoga retreats, meditation retreats, wellness retreats, and yoga teacher trainings. From USD $5,555 2 people are interested FREE Cancellation 5.0 (4 reviews) See More Quick Enquiry Free Gift 7 Day Transformational Healing Retreat in Maui, Hawaii From the beautiful and sobering USS Arizona Memorial to the invigorating Makapu'u Lookout over the tide pools, STH can arrange a stunning mix of history, Yoga and meditation can give your mind, your body, and your soul the space needed to truly heal. More than just a yoga retreat, this program offers deep transformation for those on a path of healing, rejuvenation, clarity and empowerment. Native Americans have long held this mountain as sacred and some say its even part of what remains of an ancient civilization. Transformational Pathway: PRESENCE We will begin this spiritual journey at the largest heiau (ancient temple) on Oahu. 3 Day Sacred Energy Healing Kundalini Retreat in Hawaii, US Ppa'aloa, Hawaii, United States Available all year round Awaken your female energy, release stress, and heal your soul. Sacred Healingwith Mother Gaia, Creator, Trees and Nature Angels. There are such places! Come enjoy expansive ocean views and postcard sunsets while savoring some of the best cuisines youll find anywhere locally in Hawaii! When this awakens, everything both inside and outside you will change forever. Basically, they bring you total health and well-being. Dine on incredible gourmet fusion vegetarian meals, as the crystal bowls sing your troubles away. You may also find a retreat center that offers workshops that provide teachings about how you can incorporate some of the healing techniques into your daily life. Thank you so very much for all your inspiration, support and kindness over the last 10 days. [NOTE: Available by Phone, Zoom, or Skype.] Mahalo (thank you) Zelie and Lucia for offering and facilitating the Hawaiian Immersion Retreat; it was amazingly profound. TRAVEL TO HAWAII IS NOW OPEN! . Hawaii Island Retreat 7. Susan will provide you with 3 sacred light meals a day. You will be detoxing from drama, stress, dis-ease, electronics, and conflicts, to learn how to focus on your life dreams. Top Unforgettable Yoga Retreats in Hawaii Hawaii is a paradise full of amazing beaches, gorgeous waterfalls, abundant reefs, nice weather, delicious food and chilled positive vibes. Daily high temperatures are around 81F, rarely falling below 78F or exceeding 84F. So much of it, I feel, is from my blessing and body work from you and Zelie and Molokai, and Mother Earth, and Ocean Waters. I'm so grateful for the powerful shamanic healing and the techniques you taught me for self- intimacy, self-love, and healing. You also must try one of the many spa treatments such as an infrared sauna, not only is it super relaxing, but also helps remove toxins. We welcome you, your family, friends, and groups, on the following adventures. Finally,we go makai (seaward) for a cleansing at the ocean. During your retreat sign up for one of their yoga classes or learn about sustainable permaculture practises. There are so many options when it comes to selecting a meditation center in Hawaii. We're here for you: human reviews lowest prices the best retreats, and above all We are a team of yogis who came together to put our energy into making the world a better place by connecting you with life-changing yoga retreats, meditation retreats, wellness retreats, and yoga teacher trainings. Because of this, our Custom You are the Sacred Site Retreat can literally take place anywhere in the world, as long as you are Present. Our favorite things about this retreat, other than their friendliness and amazing hospitality, are their dedication to positive change in so many walks of life. Get away from the stresses of the everyday struggle to this tropical paradise where you will experience daily yoga, meditation, and sacred healing, ecstatic dancing and mindfulness sessions with our Gurus. Dr. Kala is honored to be an Alakai Leader/Minister) with Aloha International, founded by Dr. King, since 1991. is honored to be an Alakai Leader/Minister) with Aloha International, founded by Dr. King, since 1991. Copperhood Retreat and Spa 11. Susan will do Angel Medicine Healings, and Reiki on you, along with receiving Channelled messages for you. Cost is based on Lucias hourly rate, and depends on number of sessions you choose. To register: contact Lucia at808-866-8246 or Email Lucia. This retreat can happen now. We are all about spreading love! "It's a miracle: just two months after our retreat and I am finally off the narcotic painkillers I have been taking for the last 10 years and I'm finding my mind is becoming calm and clear! Participants will enjoy daily meditation, yoga and sacred sound sessions on the beautiful island of Maui. and I feel that presence back in me again, as if it was never gone I, m just SO GRATEFUL for this beautiful placeand for your guidance today to help me RECLAIM that part of me!. Take time to explore the 10-acre organic orchard planted on sacred land and experience the depth of health and wellness, Hawaiian style. Imagine there is a place where, when you visit it in full Presence, the Mystical Shamanic realms come alive. You are infinite, mystical and magical. This offers an opportunity for you to truly relax, connect with yourself, and reach your surf and yoga goals. Location: Lower Npoopoo Rd, Captain Cook, HI 96704, United StatesPhone: +1 415-779-4253Rating: 4.3/5, The purpose of this center, with its natural beauty near the ocean, is for the weary Soul to rest from its entanglements, be able to distinguish itself from the mind and enjoy inner peace. Leonard Sussman, Founder. FREE - Teleseminar & FB LiveMarch 7 - 4 pm HT / 9 pm ET It has a beautiful open plan lanai that is luminous and spacious. If you have Travel Restrictionssee PERSONAL JOURNEYS below. Are you ready to align with your infinite Spirit, open your Heart, and embrace the Miraculousto step into your Highest Possibilities? San Juan Capistrano, California, United States. Call today: (808) 385-2353. (To book Subconscious Success Reframing sessions with Dr. Kala, scroll down to PERSONAL JOURNEYS.). Change the way you feel within your life by taking the time to clear all of the weight that you are carrying and see the spirit within. You will find a wide range of accommodations, some coming with luxury amenities like spa treatments and gourmet organic meals. Together with other like-hearted "spiritual voyagers," we explore the limitless possibilities of multi-dimensional reality together and individually. Three vegetarian meals are included each day during every retreat with the ability to accommodate food allergies. It alleviates pain inflammation caused by toxins and improves blood circulation. We will tailor an inner journey selected for your chosen destination, to be a catalyst for your personal empowerment. The perfect balance between modern elegance and harmony with the natural beauty of the land is a feast for the eyes and the rest of the senses will not be disappointed either! They will gentlyuncover and shift your core beliefs and ancestral blocks that keep you from whatever it is you seek to be, do, or have. Or during the week by appointment, North Shore Journey ~ Available Saturday and Sunday 10am - 7 pm (Tour times may be flexible so please inquire so we can make arrangements.). This retreat offers free cancellation up to 60 days before the retreat start date. Inside of you is the entire universe. It was so empowering, and it has stayed with us even after returning to a cold Canadian winter. Looking for something all inclusive, High end. The Whale Spirit Sanctuary property is in direct alignment with this vortex and will to give your future retreats here an extra oomph of mana, healing, and rejuvenation! The service projects provided me a sense of community and purpose. Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | More BookRetreats offers free cancellation for up to 72 hours after booking. Thats what we just had to make this list of the very best throughout. Shamanic Retreats Hawaii Retreats 33 Photos. There's a lot to be said about a health self-care regimen. Introductory Sessions, Personalized Packages, and VIP Days are available at a distance. Sacred Maui Retreats - Heart Path Journeys Contact us now to begin your journey 808-243-PATH (7284) | info@SacredMauiRetreats.com Sacred Maui Retreats Custom Designed Retreats Just For You You can choose from our many retreat options to best suits your needs: Relationship and Couple's Retreats Spiritual Awareness Retreats Wellness and Yoga Retreats You can nourish yourself with vegetarian meals and practice daily yoga and meditation. Later my two children, aged 14 and 17, joined me on Oahu and we did the Koolina Journey together. Location: Mamalahoa Hwy, Kealakekua, HI Phone: (808) 427-9972Rating: 4.8/5. As one of the best yoga retreats in the US, this is one retreat that you won't want to pass up on. Reiki is a universal life force. Its a place that catalyzes, amplifies and accelerates all awakening and transformation. Imagine soaking up all the natural wonders of the lava island during your daily yoga or meditation session. I doubled my income in my practice and have since increased by 400%. Close Best Seller 'Hawaiaka' Sacred Plant Ceremonies, Every Sun Evening, Kona, Hawaii. To arrive and leave with love? April 20-24. Women's Quest Adventures for Mind, Body, and Spirit 3. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. You will meet other like-minded people, meet the natural beauty of your surroundings, and meet back with yourself. Its about getting in touch with how powerful you really are and partnering with that unlimited part of you., A 30-min Discovery Session by Phone or Skype. Goddess Retreats 12. The presence of the breath of life was radiating through everyone and everything. Creating a Custom Retreat for your family, friends, partner or yourself is an opportunity to experience the transformational power of the earths geographical Sacred Sites in a way that caters to your exact needs and desires. Gain valuable clarity and transform past conditioning into personal power, as you shift your life experiencefrom the inside out! In need of a Hawaii spiritual retreat? I doubled my income in my practice and have since increased by 400% then I attracted and married my Soulmate! Thanks Reply Report inappropriate content 7 replies to this topic 1-7 of 7 replies Sorted by 1 placebets Dallas, Texas Level Contributor 37,361 posts 83 reviews 99 helpful votes 1. Oahu is home to one of the most famous landmarks in the world: Diamond Head. Discover the effects of plant healing and natural medicines on the picturesque Hamakua Coast where guests can swim in the cascading natural waterfalls, one of the many tropical wonders of Hawaiian life. The session is really worth any amount. One of our former raja-yoga interns sent us an email sharing her renewed joy after her one month program, which we thought youd like to read: Just a quick note to express my gratitude for the awesome experience I had at the beautiful Polestar Spiritual Community on the Big Island! Spirit Weavers Gathering 13. Decades ago, after curing herself ofan incurable disease,Kala began a quest to discover the secrets of bringing intention into reality. We are all about spreading love! Kala, you have changed my life 360 degrees! This retreat center is enveloped in the sensory delights of the Hawaiian jungle, healing humans and healing the Earth at the same time, theres no wonder so many guests chose this retreat facility for their tropical Hawaiian vacation. April is THE perfect month to visit Hawaii. Awaken your inner light and let it shine through you. I have found ways to move through huge transitions and loss, and remain joyful and connected to life. Her guided meditations were deep and transformational, as were the moments we shared visiting sacred sites on Oahu. Many participants return to explore other layers of themselves and heal more deeply. My experience at Polestar truly encapulates the spirit of Aloha and will indelibly be etched in my heart and spirit! I am deeply grateful to El for guiding me through the process and hold the space for transformation. Individual, couples and small group Spiritual Retreats on Maui. My connection with the ancestors allowed me to easily get messages from my own Spirit, without being in meditation. There are tons of little retreat centers all throughout the Hawaiian islands, each offering a unique experience by way of health and wellness. While each location offers a unique energy and specific gateways to healing and awakening, these Sacred Sites and the specific vortexes in each, are equally potent. Abundance surrounded me in the magnificent vast blue-green oceans. When attending a shamanic retreat here, results are often nothing short of miraculous. All of them specifically catalyze and transform what holds us back, giving us freedom, instantly healing anything, and awakening us to our true nature. Hawaii is a magical place where you can do your daily yoga classes with a jungle view. Choose one, or all, of the four concentrated journeys thatblend ancient teachings and shamanic inner quests with modern energy medicine. But when you let all those sticky emotions, negative experiences, and bad behaviors run wild, you may get a spiritual traffic jam. In closing, I loved all of the play time activities and games; and the many hours of singing/chanting with the sacred musical instruments. Cultivate deep and lasting bonds with other participants, a stronger connection to your Inner Guidance and psychic abilities, and a deep love and trust in yourself. Your clean slate to begin again and transform the experience that you have of yourself. Sound healing is a deeply spiritual experience as it transcends your mind's own ability to do the inner work. You will go hiking to waterfalls, eat healthy meals, and sleep in luxury accommodations. He calls this a shamanic transmission. Where in the world are there tall mountains and also tropical beaches? . Join us toaccess higher frequency energy patterns within your own being, as youjourney into your True Self, supported by the spirit of Aloha (love), and lifted beyond your limits! Embark on a Shamanic Adventure of a Lifetime, Journey through Multi-dimensional Portals in Sacred Sites, Feel the power of fully inhabiting your Physical, Emotional & Energetic bodies, Deepen your authenticity and connection with Self & in Relationships, Flame-on your Psychic Senses & Mystical Nature, Learn to use your Inner Guidance for all actions and decisions, Shed illusion, conditioning, fears, doubts and confusion, Heal Old Wounds so they no longer form your Identity & control your Actions, Manifest Anything you truly desire, Instantly, Wake up to your authentic Self and realize your Divinity, Photos: All taken on Sacred Voyages Retreats. They even have a dry-stone outdoor shower on this hillside. For your custom healing shaman voyage, you choose the dates, place, number of days, and type of experience you want: grand adventure, deep personal shamanic work, or a bit of both. As a Doctor of Psychology, CEO of the Empowerment Academy, and Spiritual Teacher/Healer, Kala H. Kos has helped thousands of people globally to increase their influence, incomes, and personal power, by transforming their subconscious beliefs & behaviors. They offer collective ceremonies and retreats as well as one on one detailed healing program tailored to fit your personal needs. Its a beautiful example of what humans can do with love steering the ship! Together we will design an itinerary with vortex journeys, breakthrough sessions, and island activities, that support and enhance your personal expansion. Spiritual Healing Maui Retreats and Hawaii Retreats. The next step of the journey is then to activate, reclaim and integrate all parts of the psyche's energy, wisdom and gifts, and to discover the highest next steps and path. Whichever retreat you choose, your experience will be steeped in the alchemy of, After my retreat with Magick, I have awakened into a complete non-dual state of love and bliss in every moment without any fear. 7 Day Spiritual and Eco-Adventure Women's Retreat in Kona, Hawaii Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, United States Apr 23 - 29, 2023 The knowledge and experience Lisa has is life-changing. Get intimate with nature and unplug from your daily routine back home. Bookretreats offsets 100% of its carbon emissions. * The health and well being of every person, plant and planet is our highest priority. Dr. Kala H. Kos, Founder of The Empowerment Academy, has chosen the unique energetic vortex of this island as home for the Spirit of Oahu journeys and retreats. 6 Day Sound Healing and Yoga Retreat in Maui. Maui Healing Retreat: One-on-one retreat experiences to enhance your life and enrich your soul Home - Maui Healing Retreat Maui Healing Retreat provides life-enhancing, soul-satisfying experiences. These retreats don't quite match what you're looking for, but they're pretty close! He does this in part with his unique storytelling style that is adventurous, playful, and often incredible. Dr. Kalas teachings, books, and healings over the past 34 years, have been based on Energy Medicine modalities, plus a wide array of practice with Na Kumu (teachers) and Kahunas (masters), for whom she has great reverence. Featuring stunning ocean and island views, our historic Maui retreat property has been updated into a luxurious and serene escape for experiential travel. Its all about love and respect, so no wonder retreat centers in Hawaii make such unforgettable trips. Then you can receive, accept and allow your higher vibration to attract what you desire whether that is love, health, prosperity, or more peace and joy. All Vegetarian, Raw Foods, and Vegan meals. Itwill open your Heart automatically, so PROFOUND ! Access your High Self and step into the True You confident, abundant, aligned with your Spiritual Power. Whatever your intentions, Black Swan Temple is a healing Hawaiian sanctuary that will leave your soul singing! You dont have to travel anywhere outside yourself to discover it, but you do have to learn how to travel deep inside yourself. The sound healing sessions will often be combined with other wellness-based activities, like daily yoga, guided meditations, and vegetarian meals. Her acclaimed book, Ko'olina Journey ~ Available Monday thru Friday 2 - 7 pm or by Appointment, Central & West Oahu ~ Available Saturday and Sunday 10am - 7 pm. Thank you for helping me to move on with my life!

Isagenix Lawsuit 2017, Jackie Goldschneider Parents Net Worth, Pray For The Destruction Of Your Enemies Kjv, Prime7 Weather Photos, How To Make A Magma Bucket Hypixel Skyblock, Articles S

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us