spectrum mobile trade in value

SAMSUNG. This way, I would be able to accurately compare phone plans and get a full overview of what to expect from the service. Your trade-in transaction expires at the end of 6 months from the date of purchase of your new Google device. I filled out the trade in form and assurant replied the phone was exceptable, there was no damage. AND from the sounds of it, if I pay for the device in full, they will refund the $618 within two billing cycles (aka not a 24 or 36 month payback to keep you on their service). Spectrum Mobile Trade. Alright, that's good info. However, keep in mind, no one can actually confirm this since the new phone hasn't be released yet som no one has actually gone through the process and we probably won't know how smooth it went or if there were any catches until at least 2 weeks after the new phone comes out. He did record the IMEI upon the request for trade-in, but what made me second guess the situation was that the previous night when I tried to conduct this transaction through their website, the system seemingly accepted the phone as trade-in worthy and gave me a quote, but then told me I couldn't proceed. If not thanks for letting me vent and let this be a lesson no one else has to learn. If you decide to switch to Spectrum Mobile, I recommend activating your service in person at a Spectrum store. I thought at&t were awful, but spectrum is mind boggling. Just FYI - - I was already on Spectrum and did not add a line, but still was approved for the credit. Spectrum Mobile users who upgrade to Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and Samsung Galaxy Z Fold get $300 and $500 discounts, respectively. You can bring your Galaxy S8 over to Spectrum, get the flagship internet deal ($49.99 300mbps) and the free mobile line for a year . Amazon says youll need a download speed of at least 8 Mbps for SD video and 40 Mbps for HD video on Prime. There are a few significant differences between the Standard Unlimited Data plan and Unlimited Plus. To solve a math equation, you need to find the value of the variable that makes the equation true. Disclaimer: The information featured in this article is based on our best estimates of pricing, package details, contract stipulations, and service available at the time of writing. When you trade in your old device, we provide you with instant credit to lower the out of pocket cost on your new device purchase. The Assurant will give you a final trade-in value after it has assessed your phone for damages. I did reach out to very politely one more time, with a the threat of filing w/fcc. Trade-in FAQs: Spectrum Mobile Trade-In Program FAQs | Spectrum Support. I'm sure it will work out, hah. TLDR: Spectrum Mobile is making it seem like I can trade-in my damaged S20+ 5G for $618 w/o a contract, making a S23+ $382+tax with no commitment. The Big Three mobile carriersAT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizonare all offering great trade-in deals right now. I'll have to counter with having experienced similar, losing credit on a trade in because it was the wrong color. The Spectrum store carries a limited stock of recent-generation phones from brands like Apple, Samsung, Google, Motorola, LG, and Alcatel. Lets dig into the things we dont love so much. Since they run on the same work networks, you can expect similar coverage. Your mobile should not show any signs of oxidation or liquid damage. You can use up to 5 GB of full-speed mobile hotspot data with Spectrum. Spectrum customer service was of no help, sorry, so sorry. If youre looking for ways to save on your cell phone bill, you may want to consider Spectrum Mobile. Here are a few good reasons. Now under $12/mo with instant savings . All customers who have completely paid off their current Spectrum phone automatically qualify for the Spectrum Mobile Trade-in offer. Perhaps you have moved to a different area where Spectrum service isnt available; we can help you find the best deal in your area. All Spectrum-bought iPhone users are eligible for AppleCare Services under the Spectrum Monthly Protection Plan. Maybe its time to upgrade. They will send to Spectrum office of the president who will try to help you. Follow up. In most cases, your old phone will be refurbished and resold as a second-hand phone on the market. He has probably read more Terms of Use contracts than any human alive. For those who need more data, Spectrum Mobile Unlimited Plus is available for $39.99 per line and includes 30GB of high-speed data before reduced speeds. You can activate your service online or in-store with Spectrum Mobile; either way, theres a one-time $10 activation fee. Reviewed September 14, 2020 via mobile . Unless you need some customer service. If youre still not sure about Spectrum Mobile, dont despair. Samsung Samsung is currently offering up to $1,000 off the Galaxy S22 Ultra with your trade-in, up to $900 off the S22+, and up to $700 off the base-model S22. Copyright 1999 - 2023. You can also see what specific types of coverage are available including 4G/LTE and 5G data. So I decided to go in person to my local Spectrum Mobile store to place the order. But this telecommunications giant is wading into new territory by offering mobile phone service (Comcast is doing a similar thing with its Xfinity Mobile program). Get $600 off + the value of your trade-in when you buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Series. When I called Spectrum Mobile, I was on hold for around three minutes on average, but the representatives on the phone were the most helpful in my situation. Device Recovery: Trade-in qualifying device for credit. It costs $14 per month per GB with taxes and fees included. Based on previous comments, seems to be confusion on how it will happen), How long after them receiving the device before it got approved? Get up to $800 credit after trade-in when you buy iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro . There are plenty of other options. When hes not sitting in front of a computer, Easton spends his time camping, climbing, and volunteering with humanitarian aid organizations. I walked in and spoke to the Manager. User testimonials . Device recovery transactions are final; after you trade in your device, you cannot get it back. Additionally, for a limited time Spectrum Mobile customers who trade in their existing phone and buy a Galaxy S20 series phone will receive a $200 credit. Idk, seems kinda strange. Our guide to Spectrum Mobile trade-ins will help you upgrade your smartphone and take advantage of this great program. How do I check the status of my trade-in? Credit applied to existing Equipment Installment Plan(s) (EIP) balance(s) or to customer bill in the order determined by T-Mobile and customer eligibility; may take several billing cycles to receive credit. I'm old, have bought a lot of phones but never did a trade in. All content 2023 Reviews.org. Throughout the month that I tested Spectrum Mobile, I had access to Verizon Wireless 4G/LTE and 5G networks. All they care about is what's my bill at the end of the month to have service and this new shiny high-end phone. You may qualify for an early upgrade. Solve Now. Stay updated on the latest products and services anytime, anywhere. The credit can be used to pay off your new Spectrum phone. While there is a lot to love about Spectrum Mobiles plans, they may no longer be the best option for you. If your current mobile is already registered for Spectrums Mobile Protection Plan, your plan will be transferred to the new device upon purchase, free of charge. No one at SmartMove or CTAM will ever call or send email requesting that you send payment for any services. So, yes, you can add your two kids to your unlimited data plan, but it will cost you an extra $90, exactly what youd pay if you just bought them their own plans. Pixel 7 | Pixel 7 Pro. Call them again and immediately ask for a supervisor, then calmly explain the situation. SmartMove provides easy-to-use tools and resources to connect people with the best Internet, TV, and Smart Home technologies. Verizons network has the strongest network in the country, offering 4G LTE coverage even in rural pockets of the country. But then I'll still have my mint condition Note 20 Ultra to sell myself going on average for around $410 on ebay in min condition netting about $350, means the net cost on a S23 Ultra = $200! I guess if Spectrum has done a similar offer before then it could be confirmed by a customer doing a previous similar deal. The Galaxy S8's have no trade in value, you wouldn't get the +$600 for it. You probably know Spectrum as a cable TV and internet behemoth. If the phone is getting shipped to you then you ship the phone to Spectrum/Assurant once you receive the new device. SAMSUNG. All Mobile trade-ins are completed by Assurance and you can check your status by signing in to Assurants trade-in portal. During the month, I explored its coverage, call and text performance, data speeds, customer service and more. How does this work exactly, when they ship me the iPhone, how do I send them the pixel, do I use the outer-box that the iPhone they're shipping me comes in? If they don't help, then tell them you will just have to file a complaint. To confuse matters more another Reddit use who's a Spectrum employ says it's a service credit that the balance is refunded via debit if you leave before you've used it all. Update: So at the time of ordering the iPhone its "Est. A wireless network is a computer network that uses wireless data connections between network nodes.. Wireless networking is a method by which homes, telecommunications networks and business installations avoid the costly process of introducing cables into a building, or as a connection between various equipment locations. Next, contact us to check the trade-in value of your current phone. Then, Spectrum walked me through a series of activation steps for the eSIM card. ORDER NOW GOOGLE. Nice. What I did was purchase a used phone, trade that in get the S23! Nice talks in between the stops. In order to be eligible, the device must be yours. She said they send a Visa Gift Card for the amount. ORDER NOW Spectrum Internet required. . ORDER NOW GOOGLE Pixel 7 | Pixel 7 Pro Now under $12/mo with instant savings! File a complaint with the FCC (google fcc complaint, there should be a cellular/billing option on the fcc complaint form). I sincerely believe they were tricky and I wonder how many they sell because of it, and leave the customer stuck with a phone they really didn't want to pay for. Right. Unlimited Plus includes HD-quality video resolution, while Unlimited and By the Gig offer DVD-quality resolution. There are plenty of other internet service providers out there. Spectrum Mobile's Unlimited plan is available at $29.99 per line per month. Previous Step. Ask our community of deal experts a question about this deal, product, or store. 3 weeks later, too late to renage on the deal, assurant rejects the phone based on it being the wrong color. I won't fall for it another time. Smaller mobile carriers, like Spectrum Mobile, arent covered by major customer service reviewers, like the American Customer Satisfaction Index. Privacy Policy. Once the guy at the Spectrum store typed in the IMEI he paused for like 10-seconds while squinting with a confused look on this face, then he was all like, "okay man enjoy your iphone". Ready to find a new plan that offers 5G coverage, great prices, and allows you to keep your old phone number? With the most popular devices and mobile data plans starting at just $14/mo, Spectrum Mobile is the right choice. If done correctly the trade in information is entered during the order process. Compare which TV Comcast XFINITY's better-than-average features and On Demand selection cant make up for a weak DVR Find out if cable television is better than satellite television for installation, pricing, channels, equipment, Vivint is a 100% smart, home security system. You can even mix and match plans, so that some lines are on an unlimited data plan and others share by the gig data. You can upgrade your device and activate it on an existing line of Spectrum Mobile service if you've paid for your current device in full or if you qualify for an early upgrade. Now you know how to take advantage of Spectrums trade-in program. However, my iPhone 12 was eligible, so I proceeded with that phone (after verifying that it was unlocked). I was near a Spectrum store today. Spectrum Mobile uses Verizon's network to provide coverage. Each gigabit after that will cost another $14. If you like the price that has been quoted to you, you may proceed to ship your phone to Assurant. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. In this article, Ill take a close look at Spectrum Mobiles plans and pricing and fill you in on how to get started and what to expect from Spectrum Mobiles service. Anyway to get them to go through the original deal? When I tested out Spectrum Mobile, I started trying to activate my service online, and it proved not to be the best choice. Site Map. Yikes. When I arrived at the store, everything was fast, efficient and professional. So I went through the deal and sent in my phone. Get the value of your trade-in plus an extra $100 toward your new device. Don't send your device after the expiration of your trade-in transaction. It isn't too good to be true, but you will be charged the full amount for the phone up front, and then get the trade in value back after assurant gets the device a week or two after you've got the new phone. Thats good news for Spectrum Mobile customers. There is a Standard Unlimited Data plan that costs $29.99/line and an Unlimited Plus data plan billed at a rate of $39.99/line. Great value for money, best way to see and learn about the city! I will never buy a phone thru a carrier ever again. If you refuse the offer, Assurant will return your old phone. The Spectrum Mobile trade-in program is pretty straightforward as long as you have an eligible cell phone plan and a qualified device. Spectrum Mobile doesnt actually own its own cellular network. Their email says I'll get the credit within two billing cycles. You can buy a new phone through Spectrum or bring your own phone when you switch. Unfortunately, nearly all major companies tend to struggle with customer service, especially right now. We're proud of the ways our employees grow their knowledge. Ask GF1987 about Frankfurt on Foot Daily Walking Tour in English. However, if the screen shows signs of liquidation and the touch sensors are unresponsive, your device will not be accepted as a trade-in. Yes, older versions of Samsung phones can be traded for the latest iPhones as long as the device meets the eligibility criteria for the Spectrum Mobile trade-in offer. The Spectrum Mobile Trade-in offer allows you to exchange your old phone with the latest Samsung and iPhones available in the Spectrum store. While we improve your Spectrum experience you can contact us directly. ", I'll update once more when I receive the credit, and how it's paid out (credit to account? ", Trade-in FAQs: Spectrum Mobile Trade-In Program FAQs | Spectrum Support. The Unlimited Plus plan was launched in August of 2020. Pricing will vary based on various factors, including, but not limited to, the customers location, package chosen, added features and equipment, the purchasers credit score, etc. Its also quite robust. You can continue paying for the new device in installments through the original monthly payment plan or switch to a different plan for a simultaneous upgrade of your data. Make sure to erase all of your old data as well. Password/Locking Features: You must reset Your Device to factory settings and remove any passwords or locking features before sending it in; refer to your phone instructions manual or contact your devices Customer Support to disable those features. If the final trade-in value exceeds the cost of the new device, the difference will be credited to your account. Because it's a pre-order, there's no solid confirmation yet on the Rakuten and it takes 60 days to get. If done correctly youll receive a separate email with a prepaid USPS shipping label from Assurant. Sign in to your Spectrum account for the easiest way to view and pay your bill, watch TV, manage your account and more. Of course, I had to contact customer service several times while I was activating my service with Spectrum Mobile due to eSIM compatibility issues. If its compatible, fully paid off and unlocked, youll be eligible to use your phone with Spectrum Mobiles SIM card. To learn more about Spectrum Mobiles By the Gig plan, visit Spectrums website. Below, youll find more information about Spectrum Mobile including what plans are available, how reliable the service is and whether or not you should consider it as your mobile carrier. When I log into my account and navigate to the Billing section and scroll down to orders, it's listed as "Backorder #(order number)" and in its description the "Status" of the order is listed as (Cancelled) so I'm not sure if that's merely the language employed while an item is waiting to be restocked or if they inexplicably cancelled the order. Spectrum Mobile provides access to Verizon Wireless network and nationwide coverage. At Clark.com, we recommend Spectrum Mobile as one of the best Verizon Wireless MVNOs as well as one of the cheapest plans for two lines. Get a $500 discount on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4. If you're already a customer and have paid off more than half of your device's total, you may qualify for an early upgrade. I assume when they ship the iPhone, that's when they'll send the email with the return label for the Pixel. Spectrum accepts trade-in devices manufactured by top names like Alcatel, Kyocera, HTC, Motorola, LG, Google, Samsung, and Apple. Over the 30 days that I tested out Spectrum Mobile, I periodically connected my laptop to my phones mobile hotspot to check the download speeds using speedtest.net by Ookla. Initial eSIM compatibility issues lead to a rocky start. They handed me to some upper supervisor and I got a call back this morning. The Note 9 prices listed . You can buy one with a cracked screen for about $50-$60 on Ebay. * If you paid for your new device in full, the total credit for the confirmed value of your trade in, including any applicable promotions, will be applied in the next two billing cycles. See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month. It's a brand new yearso why not swap out that old phone for a brand new one? This is not a guarantee. If you accept the offer, the amount will be credited to your account along with an extra $100. Scratches and minor cracks on the screen are acceptable. You can trade in your old phone for a new one. Your average consumer doesn't really do the math. If device is financed, credit is returned over the financing period. It includes 20GB of high-speed data usage before speeds reduce to 1 Mbps. A Managing Director with Vantage Point Advisors in Seattle, specializes in the valuation of public and closely-held businesses and business segments, intangible assets, intellectual property and . Spectrum Mobile will be available only to existing Spectrum customers, which makes it a niche brand. Can I trade in a phone with a cracked screen? The following table shows the latest mobile phones available in stores in 2023. Find these and other offers in our monthly roundup of the best cell phone deals. Device Recovery: Trade-in qualifying device for credit. To learn more about Spectrum Mobiles Unlimited plans, visit Spectrums website. Arrival" was listed at (11/24). Of course, for the most savings, I recommend bringing your own phone to Spectrum Mobile. I don't want to pre-order it, then suddenly spectrum says "I didn't add a new line", thus I will have to pay the full amount. Here are some of the top trade in values for iPhone X for December 2020: Top iPhone X trade in values MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $220 cash (64GB, unlocked, good) MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $260 cash (256GB, unlocked, good) Gazelle: $184 cash (64GB, unlocked, good) Apple Trade-In: $250 Apple Gift Card (any capacity, unlocked, good) However -- I was just looking at Spectrum Mobile and it says they are offering a trade-in promo of an extra $600 on any trade in. If you fail to do so, the device will not be eligible for trade-in. Assurant, our trade-in partner, will need to receive your old device within 30 days of your order.

Leo Sun Scorpio Moon Libra Rising, Articles S

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us