silverstone general admission viewing areas

#F1 #Bahrain Youre brilliant. How many rows are in Club? That aside my personal choice would be Becketts or Vale. Youll be right near the podium too if theres a track invasion at the end. General Admission tickets to the F1 British Grand Prix are the most cost effective way to get in to the circuit and watch the action. Ideally wed be positioned somewhere with a screen too! Sorry to say it looks like youre in for a fair walk. Were bringing a motor home but hadnt thought much about budget. The MissFit Vegan. Thanks so much for your help, youre a star. The Podium is in view from Club, but Club A is the furthest of the stands from the podium. Hi Diana! Not only do you get a reserved seat on race day (avoiding general admission fights for space! Congratulations! Many fans have been year after year and make a charge for the best spots as soon as the gates open. Following this, the cars head down the hangar straight (which provides some excellent viewing for those with general admission tickets) towards Stowe. It just says ticket holders only on the schedule, but what tickets? I was looking at the tickets and found band 12 :national straight but not sure if theyre any good, they got cover, but does it matter. I'm just wondering where's the best view ideally to watch the racing.. we're going to head to hangar straight and becketts.. but expecting it to be very busy. p.s I would highly highly highly recommend camping in woodlands!! Itll be our first time at Silverstone so wondered which GA section offers best options. Drones are absolutely not allowed at Silverstone for the F1, and if you are caught attempting to fly one you will have the police to deal with. Hi, I like many others on here are wanting to purchase tickets for the hubby for Xmas. The car will drift wide on the exit but youll notice the cars launching themselves to the opposite side of the circuit to set themselves up for The Loop corner which leads onto the essential Wellington Straight. NEED HELP!!! Silverstone provides epic racing moments Just 90 minutes from London Wide array of hospitality packages available Drivers take on challenging track Book British Grand Prix 2023 tickets and hospitality Reading posts above its advised to get there early. Do people tend to stay in one place or move around in the day? Some of the best General Admission viewing areas at Silverstone include the International Pits Straight (with a view of the start/finish line), Stowe, Luffield, Beckets, Vale and Copse Corner. Throughout the practice sessions and even sometimes during the race, you often see drivers running wide out of Luffield and bumping across the turf on the outside of the corner. so with my me and my mum being F1 fans and her birthday being on the 6th july it would be great to get her tickets! Hi Simon, thank you so much for your reply! Thank you so much in advance, I am quite nervous! Put it this way, youll be closer to the track than most in that location. Any, Hi Which block in your opinion is best from Abbey block 1 or 2. I am looking to buy a weekend ticket at Becketts stand 4, but without a seating plan dont know where to seat??? I cant wait for this years Grand Prix. A set of noise cancelling over-ear headphones to go over the top of the in-ear headphones from the radio helps cancel out the noise of the cars so you can hear the commentary more easily. This means that sitting on the pit straight is very loud as the cars are always at full throttle. Any advice for places to stay and parking for the whole weekend. First timer GP.. I'm just wondering where's the best view ideally to watch the racing.. we're going to head to hangar straight and becketts.. but expecting it to be very busy. But dont bring a four-wheel carry trolley for your food / drink these are on the prohibited items list (see below). Spare batteries for the radio if its not rechargeable. Id recommend calling the following helpline for further advice on disabled facilities 0844 3728 232. INSURANCE, EDUCATIONAL ADMISSION, SCHOLARHSIPS, OR FELLOWSHIPS, HOUSING, TENANCY, BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT. Have you checked out the maps on the tickets sites to see locations of stands and prices? Enjoy! I personally think the Farm Curve tickets are better than Copse C and National Pit Straight. Just use common sense. Apologies for the delay in replying! Thanks! (Child Under 16). Thanks in advance for any guidance , Im sorry to say with a budget of 400 your options are limited. We have 4 tickets and they all say G and are in the 500s. https://www.formulanerds.com/news/alonso-and-aston-martin-keep-red-bull-at-bay-in-final-practice/, I have no grip, no grip - Verstappen on the hards i dont mind the money but as a fan would you recommend club corner or international pit straights? As far as where to sit, its really about your budget. Thanks in advance for your help. Disabled view from Luffield what is that like? Check out our Woodcote guide for pictures and more information. Went to qualifying last year and sat at Luffield, but the race is a whole different thing, so want a bit of advise on where to see the above. 2 Adult 2 Children Woodcote Grandstand seats Unfortunately bikes are no longer allow inside the venue for the Silverstone F1. Its roving grandstand seats on Friday only (excluding Club Corner and Club Silverstone grandstands) so youll be able to get a good feel of where to go on Saturday. In order to make the next category of ticket more affordable, Silverstone has priced 'Silver Grandstand' tickets at 75 (for race day) - just 5 more than a race day general admission ticket. You can add them to our Facebook page or do you have a Flickr or Google Plus account? https://www.bookf1.com/f1-britain/tickets.htm?custom=british-grand-prix&afid=7, Please shout if you require any more information! All three options include the general admission perks. First GP in July,thinking of viewing from Stowe with the family, but how far is Stowe from the Main Entrance ? Has F1 docuseries Drive to Survive lost its shine? I managed to find the following reviews on Trip Advisor, I hope this helps. do we get to sit in a grandstand? Silverstone Tourism Silverstone Hotels Silverstone Bed and Breakfast Silverstone Vacation Packages . 22,817 And stop by and let us know how the weekend went in July . They are nowhere near as elevated as the grandstands, but they do have a slightly higher viewpoint than the normal general admission areas. Hoping to come to Silverstone for next years Grand Prix, our 1st time. 8.30am - 5.30pm: Australian CST. My personal choice would be Farm Corner as it has a great view of the start. For safety reasons there is no luggage storage at Silverstone, at the F1 or any other events for general admission ticket holders. Complete F1 virgin trying to book tickets for my boyfriends 30th birthday! Stowe corner is one of the fastest on the Silverstone circuit. Stand and band wise? Marta. Come on Hamilton! Also where would you recommend is the best place to camp? Food. 7.00am - 4.00pm: Australian WST This will be our first time attending F1 but a celebration of birthday and wedding anniversary. Check out prices here and you can also get discount on Children tickets. Highly recommended. I received my tickets and for sunday Gp i am seating IN D 0328 international pit straight can you please show me on a map where would i be seating as coming over from Australia. You can see the pit entrance and podium from here too. (Adult) Going for the weekend to get the full experience. I have no idea what im doing seat and stand wise, but im hoping for an early bird at club corner. Are these goods seats? Copse, Abbey and Woodcote also great spots and you cant forget the International Pit Straight! Not all of the spectator entrances allow fast track tickets. I am on a tight budget and assume the only viable/realistic option is to purchase general admission tickets. The nearest thing to VIP is Club Silverstone at Becketts. How should I send it to you? First timer GP.. I'm just wondering where's the best view ideally to watch the racing.. we're going to head to hangar straight and becketts.. but expecting it to be very busy. Did 2013 @ Farm Curve, were sat up top. hi ive been to a couple of grand prix venues both monza once and spa 3 times all 4 of those were general admission and the view were great can see my photos on my flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/52959851@N06/albums . The Club Silverstone package bridges the gap between hospitality and regular seating. Its positioned between Stowe corner and Club (which Id the last corner). Hi Tony, Theres a large general admission area at Vale which has had screens in the past. Since 1950 the former aerodrome has served as the leading racing car track holding host to legendary drivers such as Guiseppe Farina and Lewis Hamilton. Have been to Silverstone before with my Dad and sat at Club, which was great, but I am thinking of going with a friend this year (2015) and so we are on a much tighter budget (we are 17 and 18) and so I am not sure which tickets to buy! Hi Stacy, Im sorry to say Im a bit biased and would choose F1 over MotoGP. So you may be far or further away from the circuit than the 14 rows in front of you, but this means you are higher (think fences!) You also said there are plenty of food available in the circuit. You literally just get to see the cars go past you at full speed and that is it. Can anyone else offer some help on this one? Hi, like many others Im looking to get tickets as a Christmas present for my husband and have no idea where to begin! Its just very scary making choices when you have never been there before, so I really appreciate this page and all of your support. The keenest F1 fans will be queuing at the gate before hand to make they get their preferred spot. The benefit of your stand is the view of the straight, the pits and of course the podium. But I have a couple of questions: For example I reckon this years GP weekend will cost about 300. I am booking for a weekend for hubbys 40th as a surprise. 2 Stowe corner. 1) The MegaBus option offers a one-way ticket or it is a round-trip? Or, the next option for just 20 each more we could get the option of either Copse A, B or C, or Stowe A, B or C, with Silver tickets. General Admission is the cheapest option and does provide some great viewing, but youll have to arrive very early to get the best spots. If you dont want to do that, or have only got a ticket for Sunday, below are a few of my suggestions. Hi Anthony, Please take a look at our Where to Sit Guide for Abbey. Are these right at the the far left hand side and if so can you see the vale corner from here. Hi, I am planning to buy a tickects to 2015 F1 as a birthday present for my husband but not sure which one to buy. I can not find any reviews on this package for the snooze hotel and wandered if anyone can give some advice? just booked weekend tickets for husbands Christmas present Copse C. Never been to FI before so hoping I have made a good choice. We have a wkend general admin ticket. GA Tickets, camping, food, a program and a team shirt or cap if im feeling flush. Hi Nick, Its all down to personal preference, I enjoy the section in front of the Vale grandstand and Maggots section. Accuracy is required and a clean exit essential to carry as much speed as possible across the start/finish line, The International Pit Straight is an area of the Silverstone circuit that is seeing constant development year after year. I only have tickets for Saturday so will look at Vale and get there early, It should be a good race after what happened this weekend. You can see the cars go through Maggots and then into Becketts and then onto the Hanger Straight from the Becketts stand. The atmosphere around there is usually very good and the cars will be showing off all that horsepower in front of you. A great spot to see excellent racing. Is these better than booking national pits straight? Thank you so much once again. Cheaper grandstands worth considering include Vale and Village A. Id recommend contacting the re-seller you purchased them through to check your options. If I buy General Admission tickets is there a specific place I can sit or is it standing room only? Also do you know whether you can see the TV screen from Farm block 2? Or, the next option for just 20 each more we could get the option of either Copse A, B or C, or Stowe A, B or C, with Silver tickets. Is there an open pit lane walk on a thursday at Silverstone as with some other european tracks? If you looking to attend a single day, FRIDAY . (Adult) There are also food and drink outlets directly behind this grandstand, but you are welcome to bring food and drink into the circuit as well. Its been so informative reading all the advice & comments on here. Am I allowed to bring my own food and alcohol? This is where the DRS zone is placed meaning numerous overtaking moves made into Brooklands corner which is right in front of you. Silverstone has many fields and grassed areas. On Sunday, the day of the race, they opened at 6:30am. This is for the race on Sunday or would it be better to buy seats in the stand. I have read that you need to get there early to get the best spot, and this may not be easy as most of the hotels are already booked up but I have managed to find one about 20 miles away, so are we best doing the park and ride and booking it when I buy tickets? Atmosphere was fantastic, the view great, and the weather did its bit too. James, Thanks for your help! With breaking stories, results, upcoming races and team and driver news. Have you tried Block 3 which is the closest to the corner? First time at Silverstone, booked the whole weekend. Not sure if there are better places though. If you are driving to the circuit dont forget to arrange your parking at Silverstone in advance. Silverstone Tourism Silverstone Hotels Silverstone Bed and Breakfast Silverstone Packages Flights to Silverstone Silverstone Restaurants Silverstone Attractions . Great info. Got to do the pit walk on the Thursday and ran on the track on sunday and got some incredible pictures and a couple pieces of broken front wing We waited outside Lewis Hamiltons garage afterwards and got some brilliant pictures of Lewis on the fence and the highlight was seeing that redbull back on the podium! Its about precision and definitely about bravery! This Vale option is a good one in that sense? Hello, if I want to sit on the grass instead of sitting in the seats where would you say is the best place to watch the gp. As close as we'll ever get to a real-life Fast and Furious scene, the Formula One British Grand Prix racing car event takes place in the legendary Silverstone stadium. The International Pit Straight is opposite the pits. Includes access to general admission viewing areas, entertainment zones and concerts Sunday - Grandstands Circuit map Allocated grandstand seat on Sunday Access to general admission viewing areas, entertainment zones and concerts included Child price applicable on selected grandstands / under 2s go free STAY CONNECTED 2, Toilets can be bad especially with bad weather, but Ive never found them that bad not to go! Will we have a good view from there. How. This isnt a defined amount, but again just be sensible. I can however confirm that row D is 4 rows from the front of the grandstand. What happens on Fridays? Yes roaming is great for practices & qualifying. Its the first time of going & I want to get it right without completely breaking the bank, so am thinking of booking Bronze tickets. For those that want to make the most of everything that the British . Youre correct about roaming for Friday Practice and Saturday qualifying. Also with general admission are there only standing places? Buying a Grandstand ticket makes for a more relaxed day as most stands provide numbered seating but it all depends on your budget. If you would stay in a place like Weedon, what is the best recommendation for getting to the track on race day. Thanks. and will we have any big screen view from there? To make the most of your visit, read the rest of this article for my best Silverstone general admission tips, include the complete list on what to bring with you at the bottom of the page. Next year however Im going to take my kids for Saturday qualifying, so have bought GA tickets for them. Please note: for the 2023 event, General Admission tickets do not include roving access to the public grandstands on Friday. For a few extra quid you can buy general admission plus tickets at the Silverstone F1. How many do you need, 2? We plan to be there for the doors opening, so if you could advise on where to head straight to, that would be epic! I would very much appreciate your opinion on this. I also wonder which is the closest to the big screen I see on the video you have posted on your site with regard Woodcote. Silverstone has a very broad choice of general admission views with areas stretching all around the track. How would row B seats sit, would you advise aiminh higher or lower for the best view? After having a good chat with the lady on the phone, I opted for becketts and have managed to get second row seats which Im quite chuffed about as I too wanted to be nearer the front. The popular family festival has announced a spectacular music line-up to mark the launch of its fresh look for 2023 Northamptonshire, UK - 28 Feb 2023: Silverstone is proud to announce McFly . Your email address will not be published. Can you offer me any advise on this please. There is no dress code for general admission, general admission plus or grandstand seat ticket holders at the British Grand Prix at Silverstone. If not is it expensive to buy there? Hope you can help me to make up my mind. Hi Dave! Is this correct or is my memory failing!? There are some hard-standing and tarmac areas. WOB/WDB1/D/0011 3) What time do i need to reach the circuit to get a better seat and view? Juts bought a ticket and heard it was better to get the park and ride service..oh well.just hope I aint stuck in traffic on the way out (at least not to much). but with it being my first time at Silverstone im unsure how it all works. Fast track tickets for the F1 at Silverstone allow you to gain entry 30 minutes earlier than the normal general admission tickets. Hi Rose, You can see videos and images from all of these seats on the Silverstone website. I have photos from previous years, I can share them with you. I have CC1 O seats. Normal size backpacks are fine, and very much recommended to help carry around the rest of the gear you need to bring. And what does the band mean, how far is it ? Youll be given an allocated seat for Sunday and roving for Saturday. Phone signal can be patchy so dont rely on being able to get on the 5 Live stream through your phones internet. Silverstone. Sat here youll see the cars entering the pits and those in 2019 sawthat Vettel and Verstappen crash first-hand. Im the same, taking my son to his first GP and my first time at Silverstone. Parcel . I think Club Corner runs from low numbers on the right to high numbers on the left (looking at the circuit). Looking to buy tickets as a Christmas present but dont want to spend much money, are Saturday standing general admission tickets still a good view if you get there early? 2) FP3 is 10:00 and F1 Qualifying is 13:00 The park and ride says no tickets available. etc. You can add a comment when making a booking requesting a particular area but unfortunately theres no guarantee you will get your requested seats. You can see where that is located here https://shop.silverstone.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=SR&product=MGPTBB&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=MO15. Whether you've chosen or are undecided, here's what view you'll get from your seat. Could anyone reccomend the best place for us to head to for a good view.? I wouldnt rule out Vale either. No dogs, animals or other pets are allowed in to the circuit on in the car park at Silverstone. You wont have a reserved grandstand seat, instead it will be first-come first-served in the stands you have access to. Thank you Can anybody shed any light and are they likely to be any good? If you are quick off the mark and get in to the circuit early, you can blag some great viewing spots. George Beech: Maggots and Becketts is a great spot to see how fast F1 cars can change direction, Stowe is not bad as you get to see them down the Hanger Straight and into Vale and Club. I gather your best places to go are Vale, Becketts and Farm curve, would it be in that order? I just bought General Admission ticket for Saturdays qualifying session. Whilst a standard general admission ticket doesn't give you access to any grandstands or exclusive enclosures, it does mean you are free to walk around the outside of the whole circuit and find your favourite viewing spot. The race starts at 1pm on the Sunday. As a total novice to this, where does the race start? . GP3 qualifying is at 8:45 and F1 FP3 is 10:00 aim for one of those, and relax the rest of the day, hopefully in the sunshine. Price Options More on that below. Having looked at your great info on site I have decided to try to obtain tickets in the Woodcote stand. Ill see you all there next year at the home of British Motorsport!!! Is Club Silverstone worth the extra? I heard woodcote was good for rossi fans so I brought The only downside is Village A and Farm are not covered. These include pitlane & paddock walks, hospitality viewing with food from Michelin starred chefs, appearances from F1 Drivers and team personnel, circuit tours, and a whole host more. How about a hotel at the circuit! Your guide to the British Formula 1 Grand Prix, https://www.flickr.com/photos/125055822@N03/, https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/public-transport, https://www.enterf1.com/where-to-buy-f1-tickets, https://www.bookf1.com/f1-britain/tickets.htm?custom=british-grand-prix&afid=7, http://www.formula1.com/races/in_detail/great_britain_924/event_timetable.html, https://shop.silverstone.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=SR&product=MGPTBB&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=MO15, https://www.flickr.com/photos/52959851@N06/albums, http://www.silverstone.co.uk/news/pit-walk-2015-formula-1-british-grand-prix/, https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/where-to-sit-at-silverstone/copse, Competition WIN a George Russell Graphic T-shirt. Hi Simon. I know you get roving Grandstand tickets Fri & Sat, but am thinking it would be good to have specific booked tickets for the Sunday race. I was wondering how the views compare to there this time though i have booked for luffield block A row G 72 and 73 are they any good also i am bring my little boy was wondering what activities other than racing are there to occupy the younger children hes just about to turn 7 we are staying at woodlands the family section thanks. just realised all GA areas cost the same depending on day, ignore that part! How. So youre definitely down low. Thank you so much, and do enjoy the big race a the weekend! Hi Simon: I have a budget of about 400 for entrance fees, is this my best option for this budget? Not bad! There is an offer on band 5:Luffield A, is this better then band 11 vale and band 11 Stowe, I was thinking about the cover too. If you want to maximise your chances of seeing overtaking I'd suggest you try the area between Stowe and Vale (also good access to the track for the podium ceremony if you wanted to do that) - the cars look amazing going through Becketts but you won't see much, if any, close racing, and Hangar straight is.well, fairly self-explanatory. Hi Steve, Scroll down to the General Admission tab on the following page and watch the YouTuve video there. I would like to buy 2 tickets for 3 days for my boyfriend, he absolutely loves formula 1, unfortunately I dont know much about it. Thank you. Weve been four years in a row now and this year was by far the best, We sat in woodcote last year which was brilliant but we decided to shell out a bit more and go for club corner this year. General admission areas do provide good views but the Saturday is almost as busy as Sunday. Checkout our where to sit guide on Stowe here Sat here youll have a fabulous view of the first corner, so be on the lookout for some first corner chaos. https://www.enterf1.com/where-to-buy-f1-tickets. In my opinion, these seats are the best value for money, whats not to love? Silverstone Guide All Silverstone Hotels; Skip to main content. Club has a great view of the last section of the circuit, entry to the pits and the start of the finish line. Customers who have already bought their tickets are already entered! Its the first time of going & I want to get it right without completely breaking the bank, so am thinking of booking Bronze tickets. 3, Vale is a good choice and you wont have a problem with going hungary! Just the Sunday race. We will also be bringing 2 young, but well behaved children with us. If you are dead-set on getting set up at your favourite spot then its probably worth paying the extra for one of these tickets at the time ok booking your tickets. Kindest Regards Jon. The car will drift wide on the exit but youll notice the cars launching themselves to the opposite side of the circuit to set themselves up for The Loop corner which leads onto the essential Wellington Straight. looking forward to a great weekend!!!! Instead of constant curve after Vale, leading onto the straight, it became a double apex corner which proved an interesting challenge of the F1 drivers. Its half the price, and would the views be good? Where are the podium celebrations held or any other celebrations/events had after the race General Admission section row seat Hackey Silverstone Circuit 2013 British Grand Prix turn: Abbey General Admission section row seat Hackey Silverstone Circuit 2013 British Grand Prix turn: Finish Line Very busy, not recommended. As I recommend so any general admission tickets holder, the early bird really does catch the worm at Silverstone. since you have been at Stowe I thought Id ask your opinion. Thanks. First timer GP.. I'm just wondering where's the best view ideally to watch the racing.. we're going to head to hangar straight and becketts.. but expecting it to be very busy. Im looking at village but what would you suggest I will spend about 200 ish pounds of us 2 adults and 150 ish for our son. Woodcote is great choice! all the tickets are same price. In your opinion is block 1 or block 2 better or does it not make much diffrence, Hi Marc, Block 2 is more popular than Block 1, We are going to f1 in July we have booked with uk breakaways and up graded to vale grandstand are these good seats please. Farm Curve Grandstand. Thanks Sean! We had a great view of that area, as the cars came around from the International pit straight. General admission tickets can be over 50% cheaper for a 3-day pass than some of the grandstands at Silverstone, so its likely youll save yourself a heap of money. We are in grandstand at farm curve Luffield and Woodcote are often some of the most underestimated seats on the track. The National Pit Straight is the half way point of a lap of Silvestone, with the start and end being situated over on the International Pit Straight. Without traction control, drivers have to play with the throttle and not be too eager otherwise the back of the car will start to slide out. Could you recommend a good place to watch the race as we do not have any grand stand or seating preserved. You can see down the the straight, but its limited. Hi Simon, We offer a wide variety of British Grand Prix F1 Ticket and Official F1 Hospitality Packages. X. I want to treat my husband by taking him for his 30th birthday next year, but I am a bit clueless which grandstand to book, the above info was helpful but I still am struggling to decide, I know he would love a spot that is good for possibly seeing overtaking, any ideas where might be best? What would you suggest is best for the action? Hi there, I hope you enjoy the weekend and please share youre experience. Enjoy luxury catering and entertainment while soaking up the adrenaline-fuelled atmosphere. Any assistance wold be greatly appreciated So depending on your seats you should have some great views of the in race action. Farm and Village A and B is one of my favourite areas this high speed section is a great place for overtaking and also has a great view of the first corner at the start of the race. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V. I am disabled and my hubby looks after me and our twins so I wanted it to be perfect He is a huge Valentino Rossi Fan and I did not have time to research also I was doing a charity event at midday yesterday so I had to buy tickets on my phone and I am now worried I have got wrong tickets. The Silverstone general admission tips on this page are also applicable to MotoGP general admission ticket holders. Formerly a tight chicane, Abbey is now an immensely fast right hand corner that is approached at 300km/h and leads onto the new circuit loop, first introduced for the 2010 British Grand Prix. The aerodynamics on the Formula 1 cars are working at full capacity as they turn from left to right and then again, left to right in the space of a few seconds at immense speed. Look forward to hear your thoughts after! If youre a first timer, or want some more info for your next visit, this article has all the Silverstone general admission tips you need to help you plan your trip, including what the essential things you need to bring with you are, where to sit and what time to arrive. CCN/CC3/E/0404 Shame we wont be able to do the walk round on Thursday as got a two year old staying with family for two nights so didnt want to push my luck with 3 nights away!!

Bcg Summer Internship Deadline 2022, Autism And Pooping In Pants, Manufactured Homes Salem, Nh, Guildford Crown Court Opening Times, Wv State Employee Salaries 2020, Articles S

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us