si daemon targaryen fanfiction

I consider ideas for this side-project over on Tumblr (see within for more details)! But every rose has its thorn, and Idalia is as sharp as her namesake. Growing up under Robert Baratheon's reign, the young dragon quickly learned who he is and what he onc. Their story began long before the dragons danced.When there were neither green nor black. I havent even read it yet but I trust itll be a a banger. Arranged Marriage: At the beginning Daenerys is betrothed to Maron, helping to set off the rebellion. Laena Velaryon (Daughter of Corlys)/Original Male Character(s), Original Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen Child(ren), Mysaria | Lady Misery (A Song of Ice and Fire), more tags could get added as the story progresses, Sunfyre | Aegon II Targaryen's Dragon & Aegon II Targaryen, Sunfyre | Aegon II Targaryen's Dragon/Aegon II Targaryen, WTF | Winter Temporary Fandom Kombat 2023. Now the Empire of New Valyria, thanks to Queen Rhaenyra and King Consort Daemon, who did everything they could to prepare for the Prince that Was Promised to one day come. You enjoy your time with them - until one night, when everything changes. A Tale of Two Dragons. Hence the smuggling. Great plans that needed a dragon. SI is Rhaegars baby sister. An alternative version of the Dance with Viserys married to Laena Velaryon and Rhaenyra married to Jason Lannister. you meet the infamous daemon targaryen on valentines day and one thing leads to another. Daemon Targaryen Has Feelings Murder Minor Character Death "When the Princess learned she was with child, her uncle immediately set to scouring the Realm and beyond for physicians of repute, eschewing the service of the Maesters of the Citadel. The SI is either the age (or just a year younger) than Aegon III, or he is born in his reign (by this, i mean around the age of Daeron the young dragon or a few years older), or he is around the age of Daemon Blackfyre or Aegor Bittersteel, and if he is a children of Aegon IV, i also accept if it's a bastard, or someone born after the first The Promised Prince, finally here. Reborn as Daemon Targaryen, twin brother to Daeron Targaryen (the young dragon) If possible drop a comment guys Disclaimer : I don't own Game of Thrones nor do I own this fanfic. Daeron Targaryen, Aerys and Rhaella's second son lives past the cradle. She may have the body of a maiden of 15 but she retains the spirit of a Queen at war and a mother in mourning. Aegon Jonothor Jon Targaryen, son of King Rhaegar and Queen Lyanna. Rhaenyra died. ! His eyebrows raise as he sees you standing next to his older brother. Daemon and Corlys still fought their war in the Stepstones. Please consider turning it on! No man would stand in her way. Rhaenerys inherited her father intelligent and sense of honor and her mother's kindness and loyalty. But when his younger brother, Daemon, returns to the city to establish a new dot-com start-up, the steady, secure rhythm of your life is all but upended. If something happens to Vaegon and Corlys is discovered to participate in it, then it's Wall in best case for him. I prefer a female SI, but a male SI if better written would do (i don't want to read a badly written story). The triplets are invoked into the canon HotD universe to fix the grievous wounds to the dragons and hopefully put this parallel world right on track kicking and screaming while at it. Al principio parecen ser de un simple admirador o tal vez una inocente broma.Pero los regalos comienzan a volverse algo extraos hasta el punto de quitarle el sueo.Lucerys necesitar ayuda para descubrir a su extrao admirador; y qun va a ayudarle es una sorpresa gigante para el joven.-Esta historia existe gracias Kiyoshi Hoffman, del grupo de f4c3book. Lady Y/N Stark of Winterfell has declared herself Queen in the North. That the Gods continue warning him about. Rhaenyra is not afraid of the dragon that is Daemon Targaryen.The matters of heart that are meant to live in darkness eventually come to light. I sense a religious schism in the future. Which I could hardly visit regularly without my royal father being informed. The day Idalia Tyrell was born, her mother knew she was destined for greatness. This game play can be ever so frustrating or easy. A vicious beast of a woman who believes she, a lady, could rule the seven Kingdoms and send men, the only rightful rulers, to war. . In this story, Corlys and Vaegon are reasonably close, hence the lack of 'Ser' and 'Your Grace'. Desperation forged Cregan and Sansa's alliance, and now Sansa seeks to play the game she was taught so well in an effort to save the North by going south. Only them. When the crown princess of the Iron Throne announces the news of her eldest son, the earth shakes, creaks and erupts in excitement. Vaegon Targaryen originally became a Maester in the original timeline, and like Maester Aemon was offered the crown by his father King Jaehaerys after all of his brothers passed away, but refused and suggested a Great Council to determine the heir, and establish the precedent of the royal succession for future Targaryens. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Some children were tending to the hens and their hatchlings feeding them as well as collecting eggs from their nests. Aemma and Viserys curiously watch from the sidelines, having no such luck reigning in their headstrong daughter themselves. Desperation forged Cregan and Sansa's alliance, and now Sansa seeks to play the game she was taught so well in an effort to save the North by going south. She never believed she would have to pretend to be her brother longer than a fortnight, and yet she does. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Following the events of Reborn in Fire, Westeros and Essos are forever changed. La historia de Poniente recuerda a Aemond Targaryen I: Rey de los Andalos, los Rhoynar y los Primeros Hombres y a su Consorte Real: el Rey Lucerys Velaryon. Lucerys Velaryon comienza a recibir regalos. She never believed she would have to pretend to be her brother longer than a fortnight, and yet she does. What happens when a child is conceived that night? Their story began long before the dragons danced.When there were neither green nor black. If possible, a SI who's update speed isn't too slow, i love good stories, but if it's for read something good just for having only a little without further content, it is just frustrating. Aemond se presenta a los catorce. Or will her shining stardom bring her secret to light? House Tyrell is known for their flowers, a highborn family of wealth and beauty. It was clear to Aemond that Qoren was foisting an invalid cripple upon him to test his and his familys desperation for the Martells resources. - . While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Faithful to the other characters of the dance. Daemon smiled at the sight of his dragon as he landed. is this going to be a full self insert or a mashup up of a self insert and a other characters mind? Daemon was born as the second son of Prince Baelon Targaryen and his sister-wife, Princess Alyssa Targaryen, in 81 AC, during the reign of his grandfather, King Jaehaerys I Targaryen. Born minutes before her twin brother Jacaerys, she has quite the Strong personality. Cookie Notice There doesnt seem to be a whole lot of info on any daughters of great and powerful houses during this period of time at least none I can find so it seems the author has the leeway room to create an OC daughter of a great house for the SI to marry. The children were running around the small garden that the orphanage housed watering the many flowers under supervision of many a Septa. Soon after being widowed, Daemon and Rhaenyra marry each other in secret when he is 39 years old, and she is 23. Now the Empire of New Valyria, thanks to Queen Rhaenyra and King Consort Daemon, who did everything they could to prepare for the Prince that Was Promised to one day come. | Daemon Targaryen Fanfiction" Si deseas el trono de hierro? "A dragon is not a slave" Princess Rhaenerys Targaryen, the only daughter of Prince Aegon Targaryen and Rowena Stark, rider of the she-dragon Shrykos. After the wedding, it's the bedding ceremony and Daemon has no issues watching it. He suspected she was severely ailing and pondered how many years his marriage may last. There were forty noble houses of Dragonriders in Valyria, ruling over lands and provinces in their own right, all with the blood of the dragon running through their veins. , Fanfiction. Viserys Targaryen must have been a fool to entrust the entirety of Westeros into the hands of a mere woman. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). House Targaryen in the 2nd Century AC in archives of our own . (Smut) Modern au that follows the dirty secrets of of one of the most well-known and wealthy families in modern time, the Targaryens. But then all men must burn. At age eight, Lucerys slashed his uncle's eye.At age nine, Lucerys was on a dozen different drugs he couldn't pronounce and seeing a psychiatrist chosen by his step-grandmother's father.At age ten, he was in a constant daze because of the drugs he was forced to take.At age fourteen, he was injured. With insistence of Jaehaerys and Alysanne to marry their children between themselves it will be hard to break it without insulting people and scandals, like in canon. Please consider turning it on! Now the Empire of New Valyria, thanks to Queen Rhaenyra and King Consort Daemon, who did everything they could to prepare for the Prince that Was Promised to one day come. It is not, however, her mother, the Queen, or even the succession that causes Jade the most discontentment. Now, with two unasked children and a kingdom and family to restore, Rhaenrya has to be something more than she has ever had to be. At age eight, Lucerys slashed his uncle's eye.At age nine, Lucerys was on a dozen different drugs he couldn't pronounce and seeing a psychiatrist chosen by his step-grandmother's father.At age ten, he was in a constant daze because of the drugs he was forced to take.At age fourteen, he was injured. His time on the Narrow Sea only made. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Dance of Dragons-Daemon Targaryen With the help of his betrothed, Daenerys, and the rest of his family. the gaeomon redux gave the excuse that the self insert was more of a mind meld between two people instead of a straight body takeover. Her rule would be the hardest path any King took to seat themselves on the Iron Throne, and she knew what she had to do to ensure order and prosperity in Westeros. Born minutes before her twin brother Jacaerys, she has quite the Strong personality. At age eight, Lucerys slashed his uncle's eye.At age nine, Lucerys was on a dozen different drugs he couldn't pronounce and seeing a psychiatrist chosen by his step-grandmother's father.At age ten, he was in a constant daze because of the drugs he was forced to take.At age fourteen, he was injured. Keep the chapters coming and stay safe. Cunning and strategic is she who has the weight of the world upon her shoulders. i think he means to take the cannibal asfar the update mentions to keep the attrition of dragons down ? When Alyssa was married to Aegon and left Dragonstone, their relationship changed even further. Also, wouldnt mind some with the Tyrells after the rebellion. It didn't matter whether these foolish Lords wanted to bend the knee to her. Born minutes before her twin brother Jacaerys, she has quite the Strong personality. You must log in or register to reply here. But when the gods blesses them for a second time, all that is put aside, Westeros simply concentrating on the benefits they could get out of that event. Everyone said it was a terrible accident, forgiving and forgetting the part that Aemond had played.At age eighteen, his case was reviewed and he was finally able to escape his family.At age nineteen, he was living alone with no contact with the Targaryens as he pieced his life together.At age twenty-two, Luke was beginning a career and finally living a functioning life with his dog, Arrax.At age twenty-three, Luke arrives back in King's Landing. JavaScript is disabled. Now, he must prepare for the war he knows will one day come. She never dreamed of capturing the gaze of a certain one eyed Prince. Dragons do not like to share, and will attack with swords, spears and claws if necessary. Or wilt under the flames Aemond did not wish to be unkind in his assessment of the lady before him but even with an impartial eye it was difficult to find anything redeeming in the appearance of his bride. It's in the title, really, either a SI who is around the age of Aegon III at the period of the dance, or one who is born in the reign of either Aegon III (so with important events such as the Dornish war) or born at the time of the reign of Aegon IV or Viserys II (so around the age of Daemon blackfyre or Bittersteel or at least a teenager in the first rebellion, or not someone that much older) or a children of Aegon V. Male or female, i do have a preference for Female MC, but i prefer a well written story overall. What happens when that princess turns out to share the same affliction as her dear aunt? And since the Dragonpit was heavily guarded, and I was feeling a touch impatient, that left Dragonstone. Let it be known, no good ever came to a Stark who went South. You have big siblings Baelon and Alyssa to sneak yourself in Dragonpit (Saera almost did it by herself, after all) and claim dragon older then Vermithor, who flew over entire Westeros under whip of trained rider and boisters majestic blue color. Please consider turning it on! Everything in this fic belongs to GRRM aside from the OCs I have created. And he wanted it comfortable and I wanted that pain. if you'd like to request, please do it there, either through my asks, or messages, up to you. A subreddit for fanfiction of George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire and its HBO Shows Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon. The Targaryen family is known for many things, their dragons, their tendency to madness, their complicated relationships that many people cringe at. Daeron Targaryen, Aerys and Rhaellas second son lives past the cradle. The SI could talk to Jaehaerys and Alyssa to try to convince them about why it would be in their best interest for Daella to marry Rodrick and Vaegon to marry someone else. Everyone said it was a terrible accident, forgiving and forgetting the part that Aemond had played.At age eighteen, his case was reviewed and he was finally able to escape his family.At age nineteen, he was living alone with no contact with the Targaryens as he pieced his life together.At age twenty-two, Luke was beginning a career and finally living a functioning life with his dog, Arrax.At age twenty-three, Luke arrives back in King's Landing. Are you asking for something that you know exists or is this just a general request of something youd like to read? Amidst the chaos, the last scion of House Belaerys claims his birthright. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Jaedys Velaryon is Rhaenyra's eldest child and heir. Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.. an au in which alicent dies in labour during her fifth pregnancy and rhaenyra realises the importance of family. She never expected to love the rush sword fighting would give her. Esta secuela se ubica aos ms adelante donde Aegon II fallece por causas desconocidas a lo que su hermano menor Aemond es coronado rey de los 7 reinos.Despus de estar aislados y sin noticias uno del otro, Lucerys ya ms adulto y su to volvern a encontrarse para descubrir que no solo son enemigos sino tambin que el lazo que les una continua firme. Armies are on the move, moving wealth; Lords leaving behind their cradle homes to go in search of a one of a life time opportunity. Please consider turning it on! Her existence as a bastardlet alone a womancannot be suffered by Queen Alicent, knowing that the girl is superior to her sons in the line of succession. Zephyr Baratheon is the true Baratheon heir of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. Aegon kind of started researching ancient blood magic because he was bored and his family sucked, but then he actually found a spell that would give him the perfect excuse to never get married. Daemon goes to Rhaenyras wedding feast, planning to find a way to stop the marriage. That's all I can really say I suck at summaries I'll try to make a better one later on, please just read it. and worse, he's the son of Daemon Targaryen and Rhea Royce.my first time writing a fanfic, go easy on me.I used the show as the basis and filled in the blanks using the books, oh, I also change a couple of . His Queen // Daemon Targaryen by bookpad69 2.2K 64 10 Aspen Targaryen is the eldest daughter of King Viserys Targaryen and the only woman in the Seven Realms that isn't afraid to stand up to men, the King or his council, no. . This is a good time period to change things for the better in Westeros, everything that's falling apart Aegon IV the dumb fuck takes over. Together, you and Daemon experience the trials, tribulations and triumphs of expectant parenthood. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. It only would make sense to keep the bloodline as royal as it could be. And it is well known that a Tyrell's vanity is exceeded only by their ambition . Is he the son of the Dragon Bane? Privacy Policy. anyway, if it's not any trouble, could you please message me the link/message me the title? The SI is either the age (or just a year younger) than Aegon III, or he is born in his reign (by this, i mean around the age of Daeron the young dragon or a few years older), or he is around the age of Daemon Blackfyre or Aegor Bittersteel, and if he is a children of Aegon IV, i also accept if it's a bastard, or someone born after the first Blackfyre rebellion. Twilight of the black dragon, si into a blackfyre. you are queen aemma and rhaenyras septa. Premise: Two more seeds tame dragons for the blacks in the "sowing of the seeds". https://archiveofourown.org/series/1714522. Some of the older children were washing the cows and helping the septas to milk the cows. Love this story, when are you going to update? yet the queen has failed to realize that a pretty face, both innocent and untainted would go unnoticed by her brother in law. Following the events of Reborn in Fire, Westeros and Essos are forever changed. Warning: may include contradictory political ideas espoused by the same person and controversial takes on the Dragonpit. How will the war affect them? It was clear to Aemond that Qoren was foisting an invalid cripple upon him to test his and his familys desperation for the Martells resources. Faced with a common enemy in the Hightowers, Daemon and Margaery take a liking to each other and form an alliance. Episode 5 fix it. El sufrimiento del hermoso Prncipe y como se levant de las cenizas de su propia vida hasta ser el Rey que todos conocieron. I particularly like the self-inserts around this time period, but anything decent will do. House Tyrell is known for their flowers, a highborn family of wealth and beauty. However, the Gods of Valyria were watching, and decided to step in. Really cool concept! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Reply . The words "Big Daddy Daemon" kept rolling around in my head while working on this one , One evening, during a rare moment of solitude in your chambers, you are greeted with a strange drink and a scrap of parchment bearing two mysterious instructions from your uncle Daemon. Through fire or blood, she would make them kneel. While observing mostly to get to see Rhaenyra, he very quickly realizes that Viserys had NO IDEA how to have sex. they ruled for the realm. La idea es de ella, yo solo escribo <3 Gracias Kiyoshi. Her existence as a bastardlet alone a womancannot be suffered by Queen Alicent, knowing that the girl is superior to her sons in the line of succession. First and trueborn daug "Rhaenyra did win the Dance, but Elaera was the genius behind the Iron Throne, the Blacks mastermind. Viserys Targaryen, principal architect at Targaryen & Sons, has secretly taken a younger lover you, a former foster kid turned History and Philosophy PhD candidate at the University of King's Landing. The entire room stilled, focused on the two women standing in the cell. An emotion that fills all the families of Westeros with hope and ambition, their brains forgetting a fact too crucial for their survival. ESTS LEYENDO. a girl who doesn't get why everyone is so fond over her after an accident. The Promised Prince, finally here. After suffering a terrible accident, Lucerys Velaryon temporarily loses the most recent events in his life. Margaery is friendly with the Lannisters and her firstborn daughter with Daemon will be betrothed to Rhaenyra's first-born son. . targaryen forbidden throne +13 more # 4 , by 71.3K 2.9K 10 That the Gods continue warning him about. A boy is born many years later. You are using an out of date browser. Her mother, Princess Rhaenyra, fought for the Iron Throne against her half-brother, Aegon II, in a bloody ci ~ in which they found love in most unexpected place at most unexpected time In his endeavor to fully regain his memory, Luke discovers that he must accept help from the last person he would have expectedhis uncle Aemond, the man Luke committed his greatest sin against. Rhaenyra wakes up 18 years in the past. Alone in the world with the knowledge of the future to come, she must make hard decisions and be careful on who to trust with this information. Segunda parte continuacin de "El pico de los susurros". I definitely want to see the SI ride Caraxes. (Set post-episode 7, though Daemon never married Laena or Rhaenyra.). This has no connection to the main story, other than what is described in the beginning chapter notes! Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.. A bond of blood gave them the ability to wield the fire breathing beasts in a manner thought impossible by many. https://archiveofourown.org/series/1714522 This next one is my own fic. Al principio parecen ser de un simple admirador o tal vez una inocente broma.Pero los regalos comienzan a volverse algo extraos hasta el punto de quitarle el sueo.Lucerys necesitar ayuda para descubrir a su extrao admirador; y qun va a ayudarle es una sorpresa gigante para el joven.-Esta historia existe gracias Kiyoshi Hoffman, del grupo de f4c3book. Jaedys Velaryon is Rhaenyra's eldest child and heir. Includes: Rhaenyra, Daemon Targaryen, Nettles, Jacaerys Velaryon, Ulf . The Margaery of this story is loosely based on the character in Game of Thrones, with some changes in personality. He had one older brother, Viserys, as well as one younger brother, Aegon, who died in infancy. A beast so great that the vary heavens fall. She'll only do it once, get the itch out from under her skin and move on with her life. His efforts did not end there; if one were to believe the Prince a domineering figure in his brides life, then this period of time only served to heighten his covetous nature to extremes. Naenya Targaryen is the eldest daughter of King Viserys of House Targaryen. Original Rhea Royce/Daemon Targaryen Child(ren) (21) Daemon Targaryen (19) Rhaenyra Targaryen (16) Alicent Hightower (15) Rhea Royce (13) Viserys I Targaryen (12) Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen (12) Aegon II Targaryen (11) Helaena Targaryen (10) Jacaerys Velaryon (8) Include Relationships Between an uprising and now a blight on crops, the North faces a coming famine which will decimate their ranks if they do not find aid from the crown. Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.. please use. Let it be known, no good ever came to a Stark who went South. Gaemon the Dragon-Steel's Guide to Not Dying Horribly is a self-insert into the A Song of Ice and Fire universe during the pre-canon civil war, the Dance of Dragons.

Why Did Jamie Vardy Change His Name, Articles S

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us