selfie leslie return policy

You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating account information for accuracy and completeness. Join the SMS Club & Save 15% OFF your order! We ordered another dress, which came quickly and she absolutely loves it! Size: L Selfie Leslie. This is my third time ordering from Selfie Leslie and im really pleased!! The best. They were super understanding and made me feel a lot better. Packages are rarely lost; however, if a parcel does not arrive, please contact the carrier to resolve the issue. One of those brands is Selfie Leslie, a brand founded in Australia and now based in California that is best known for its cute and trendy dresses. I contacted customer service and told them the dilemma I was in. One of my friends already asked to borrow it lol, one reviewer shared for the Reinhart Floral Asymmetrical Mesh Dress White. Their posted final sale items are not clearly marked and then the company refuses to accept the returns. Lastly the category that you navigated to to purchase the items is called "Final Sale". Ill be sure to discuss any potential red flags in full in the next segment of this Selfie Leslie review. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18445493819 or email, We respect your right to privacy. There is also a disclaimer directly next to the add to cart button that says "This item is Final Sale". Please note that all cards issued by local banks which do not carry one of the logos above will not be accepted by our global processing service, in which case we recommend PayPal as an alternative. Please note that items ending in $xx.50 are final sale as outlined on our website. Romantic in silhouette, this number consists of ruching, string tie straps, and a dainty bottom frill from some extra spice. If we had control over USPS operations we would have ensured delivery for when you rescheduled it, but unfortunately we have no control over USPS and how they operate. Gift cards/store credit are final sale and cannot be converted back into a cash/card refund. The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. The customer service is amazing! LOVE!!!!! Either Party asserting the dispute (Dispute) shall first try in good faith to settle such Dispute by providing written notice to the other Party (by first-class or registered mail) describing the facts and circumstances, including any and all relevant supporting documentation, of the Dispute and allowing the receiving party thirty (30) days in which to respond to or settle the Dispute. They helped me with return labels and a refund. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, At the store managers discretion, a store credit may be issued. These are unfair and unethical business practices and are very deceptive to consumers. We recommend you cancel your order by contacting Customer Service. A $9.75 RETURN FEEapplies forall REFUNDS. I had a great customer service experience with Team Selfie Leslie! This was our first experience with Selfie Leslie, but it definitely not be our last!! Im unsure about a size and have a fitting question -- how do I find this information? I have now experienced the customer service side of things where I had to cancel an order for a dress that I had ordered hours before and would no longer need due to not being able to attend the event. 629k Followers, 355 Following, 11.3k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from SelfieLeslie.com (@selfie_leslie) selfie_leslie. All International Orders(Outside USA) areFINAL SALE. Although One & Only Collective makes every effort to respond quickly to applicable email messages, we are under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions. Hello. Verified. Brunch outfits usually consist of pastel colors and romantic silhouettes. Selfie Leslie was founded in 2012 in Australia and later moved to California in 2016. There isNO RETURN FEEif you make an exchange purchase through the return portal. Our online return process is designed to ensure the fastest and most accurate processing of your return request. I'm in love with selfie clothes.Excellent quality, every dress in the most flattering cut in the world. Message frequency varies. While we do our best to accommodate all our customers, please note that once store credit is issued it cannot be converted back into a cash/card refund. | T&C'S I went to return it and it got stuck in transit through FedEx for two weeks. This includes: In the market for some Selfie Leslie dresses? I will be ordering from them again! Not their fault, but I needed to exchange. If so, the $46 Summer Skirt Robyn Flounce Rose Print White/ Orange can be worn with a cream linen button-up and a sunhat. About Us Blog Resale Report Our Impact Careers Resale-as-a-Service Newsroom Investors FAQ Return Policy. Considering that this number is see-through, I suggest adding a silk slip or pasties underneath for some modesty. If you have other questions regarding duties and taxes in your country, please contact your local customs office. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. If you have any problems with your delivery, please reach out to the carrier directly to resolve the issue. To ensure your order is shipped first before all other standard orders, we recommend purchasing the expedited handling option. As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you provided upon checkout. Went to two post offices today and finally found my package. Need to exchange? As mentioned before, dresses are priced as high as around $100, and if you dont know exactly what youre looking for just yet, Selfie Leslies filters are there to help! Get 10% off on your first order. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. Shein has better quality then this. the customer support team is extremely helpful, i had some problems with one dress strap and i contaced the costumer support team and they solve the problem straight away for me, they reply my every email within 10 minutes, extremely impressed! About Us Blog Resale Report Our Impact Careers Resale-as-a-Service Newsroom Investors FAQ Return Policy. Select chemical returns must be in their original, unopened packaging with no visible damages. Join the SMS Club & Save 15% OFF your order! Depending on your banks processing time, it may take up to 7 days for the return to reflect on your account. (Pet hair, body odor, perfume and makeup stainswill result in your return being rejected and a ban from making future returns). They answered all my questions, we're timely, very informative about my dress questions, return, new order. If you are not completely satisfied and your order qualifies, we accept returns. Bodysuits, jewelry, perfume, makeup, styling accessories and undergarments are final sale and cannot be returned for any reason. Of course I wasnt home. The Honest Brand Reviews staff works together to help bring you the information you need to make the best shopping decisions. Im. Cant say enough about customer service. Feel free to leave us a message and we will be in touch as soon as an agent is available. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: In your email, please note that it must be written in English and that you must include the following subject line: DMCA NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT.. YOU MUST REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING, OR BUYING ANY PRODUCT THROUGH THE WEBSITE. Just not worth the hassle. No contact number. Will never buy from them again. If you have questions about sizing, please see our Size Guide for general information. This is reflected by the highly discounted price. For security reasons, we are not able to change the address your order is being sent to at this time. Any used or installed equipment including circulating pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, salt cells, motors, and lights. Im not happy with my Selfie Leslie Purchase and want to make a return -- how do I do that? price or description) due to a typographical error or other mistake, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that may have been placed for such a product listed. www.selfieleslie.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped. You must be fully authorized to grant such aforementioned rights to One & Only Collective Inc. One & Only Collective Inc. shall be entitled to use any user-generated content without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution, or compensation to you. Customers who access and use thewww.selfieleslie.comweb site from outside of the United States agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. I cant wait to get the new dress in and feel like a movie star (the dress is Perfect Day!). The demanding party shall select the forum, and thereafter the service shall select the judge. Unprofessional employees and bad quality. The fashion industry is home to thousands of clothing brands. Please note that we disclose . Thank you Selfie Leslie team :). 1-800-537-5437. They typically cater to trends prevalent on social media, so youre bound to find something that strikes a bit of familiarity. Selfie Leslie is an online boutique that primarily focuses on selling dresses, but also offers other trendy clothing for women. Its baggy and so not flattering. Selfie Leslie is all about Instagram fashion. Keep reading, as in this Selfie Leslie review, Ill take an in-depth look at the company, its products, customer ratings, promotions, and more to help you decide if theyre worth checking out. They were really kind and wonderful also. You may opt-out of the Service at any time. I appreciated their willingness to work with me! Awful experience. Selfie Leslie ranks 882ndamong Women's Clothingsites. Business Response /* (1000, 5, 2022/05/31) */ Hello. The quality of the dress was great, just did not fit my style I was going for at the time. Unfortunately for all of our international Selfie Leslie lovelies, all international packages can potentially incur charges upon their arrival in the destination country and those charges are solely determined by the arrival countries customs authorities. I highly recommend Selfie Leslie! | PRIVACY POLICY. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. When checking out, use our single-click PayPal express feature to speed through checkout like normal! Be sure to bring your receipt or shipping confirmation email, credit card you used, and valid I.D. I would recommend avoid this website as returning items is time consuming and costly. If you still have specific questions about a fit of an item or measurement guidelines, please email our Customer Service. Any muriatic acid, sodium hypochlorite (chlorinating liquid), or calcium hypochlorite. With that in mind, how on earth do you separate the meh from the magnificent? Just make a new purchase through the return portal for the size/style you would like. International orders may take around one to two weeks to arrive. For oversized items requiring carrier freight returns, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our. The arbitrator is empowered to resolve the Dispute with the same remedies available in court, however, any relief must be individualized to you and shall not affect any other customer. $50 - $60 for tops. Dec 13, 2021. This is my second purchase from here and I will definitely order again. And I thought I ended up with a L but checked my order confirmation and it was XS. If you wish to return your items for store credit or make an exchange, the return is free; however, if you wish for a full refund, Selfie Leslie charges $9.75 as a return fee. (To prevent package theft, orders with a value of $250+ will require a signature upon receipt). Wonderful wonderful customer service is the most important, thank you! The Reinhart Floral Asymmetrical Mesh Dress White should break any fashion rut you have, as it features a stunning criss-cross detail over the bust. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. . Selfie Leslie is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. Clothing (Brand) Designed in Australia, Around the world #Dresses #Rompers #Bridal Thank you. I found THE dress at Selfie Leslie, but was a little worried about that $9.75 return fee, so I double checked my measurements and got the opinion on which color I should go with from literally everyone in my life. Products being returned or exchanged must be in their original packaging and in like-new condition. And they gave us a 20% discount for our next purchase! Prepping for a countryside getaway? When your shipping label is created,you will receivea shipping confirmation with tracking information. Based in California, this clothing brand is quite adept in following trends. Date of experience: June 17, 2022 The biggest pain point seems to be the long-term quality of their dresses, as many shoppers said their orders were not as good of quality as they expected based on the price they paid. VARIABLE PRICE Next Day shipping, calculated at checkout. Speech / Chat / Talk bubble icon Contact Us. Thank you for shopping with Selfie Leslie. Voice your opinion today and hear what 541 customers have already said. So unfortunate I really wanted to love them but I'm afraid to buy anything for this reason. Do you agree with Selfie Leslie's 4-star rating? 2023 Leslies Poolmart Inc. Were sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. Selfie Lesie horrible Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2020 DO not waste your money or time with Selfie Leslie merchandise. This is just an estimate and does not include weekends, holidays or any issues the carrier encounters on their end. I can honestly say that Selfie Leslie will always be my first place to shop at moving forward. Their clothing collection is best described as contemporary romance, as they're a big fan of frills, soft hues, and dreamy fabrics. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website; Your address, telephone number, and email address; A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, including the law of fair use. Selfie Leslie US Returns A $9.75 RETURN FEE applies to ALL returns. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. The arbitrator shall have full discretion to make any awards of attorneys fees and costs in accordance with the applicable law of the state of California. This can be hard to find, especially in fast fashion companies. Team is thorough and on it!Received package so quickly with expedited handling. And the tags on the clothes themselves are proof that they just bulk purchased a bunch of cheap dresses from China (you can get this kind of garments for $30 at the most at those small, brandless little shops) but they charge at least $80 for each dress.

Ys Sudheekar Reddy Wiki, Luigi's Mansion 3 Plunger Location, M202 Flash Airsoft, Flagler County Inmate Search, Similarities Between Roman Theatre And Modern Theatre, Articles S

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us