russian olive firewood btu

If it is really dry it gives off some heat, but I usually recommend it as a campfire wood. poplar and boxelder in the early and late months of the wood burning season but otherwise black cherry,elm, red and white oak, and the hickories. Dimensions Length: 95.0" Min width: 13.0" Max width: 21.0" Surfaced Thickness: 1.75" Services. While many landowners are eager to see the Russian olives removed, what to do with the cut trees remained a challenge. The Btu rating for Almond varies from 29 to 32, why the variance? It burns clean and hot. Some softwood varieties produce a lot, meaning youll need to clean the chimney more often. Dogwood, apple and the smaller trees burn good but are only for small fires (late spring or early fall when you dont want a fire to last all day) If you are serious about heating your home with wood just stick to these trees for the max in BTUs..they burn hot and clean. The tight grained old growth Douglas Fir is as about as good as it gets.Put two big blocks on Your fire at night,button it down good,and when You open it in the morning Youll find a big,beautiful bed of coalsbut stand back,because when the air hits it,it will ignite big time!!! Mix some ash firewood in with your Russian olive and you will get a good heat source burning quickly. . Keeps for a couple years at best. Hickory was my overall favorite . All of them burn well. red Oak) Sweet Gum is great for a hot fire, but burns too quickly. In the fireplace, it is consumed due to the extreme heat of the wood, and the wood burns just as if it has been dead for several years. One of the premiere cooking, smoking and pizza oven woods. Probably about 5 btus per cord. What Are The Physical Characteristics Of Russian Olive Wood? Not to mention the spikey nuts that are hard on the mower and gutters. I am the guy behind Theyardable.com. All the old timers around only burn oak and turn their nose up at fir. Any thoughts yall on hydraulic splitter (28-ton commercial grade) as against fly-wheel like DR Power with its 3-second cycle? Is it worth it? It was a popular windbreak tree from decades past. Hope to experiment with salmon. Even when thoroughly seasoned, it does tend to spit embers sporadically. Tip: Olive wood gives off a funky, unpleasant smell if it isnt given enough seasoning. They are the top wood, BTU-wise. The russian olive gets it's feet in first now. I note that quaking aspen is rated higher than aspen in your West chart. The multiple piece splitters seem highly efficient also. I cant locate any ratings for this wood. The wood will not keep very well even on a rack I have had it rot out. . As long as its dry it will burn and put out enough heat to make it worth it since you dont have to buy the wood. Yet it will not burn, just smoke. It has kept us plenty warm every winter, we ensure we have a chimney sweep come out and check the wood stove and chimney once a year. It does have a more bitter, eye burning smoke than most woods. In mid-summer, after the sap has risen and saturated the stump, cut it. Thanks for posting the list of firewood species & specs. It is not wood that leaks water as soon as it is split, unlike sycamore wood. Was used centuries ago as a last rite in dwelling of certain Mohave Indian tribes when older people were near death. Then there is Vine Maplesome of THE toughest wood I have ever encountered!!!! a few corrections: 1. not quite right, to characterize, as very small tree, as the tree quite regularly grows to 40 and beyond, with trunk diameters up to 4dia.. 2. the wood DOES have a distinctive/nasty odour, in machining (for me? They put out some tremendous heat . Ponderosa Pine, commonly used to heat homes in this area, burns at 21.7 British thermal units (BTU), which in simple terms, means it burns hot and long. The tradition of burning a Yule log has largely fizzled out in most parts of the world. Im in California, about 3800 ft up the west side of the Sierra Navadas. (red) just now brought back a load of beech. A cord is 128 cubic feet but in any stack of wood there will be air space between the pieces. WE DID HOWEVER, CUT AND SPLIT ALOT INTO FIREWOOD FOR, OF ALL PEOPLE, THE BAREFOOT FIREWALKERS! We have 2 cast iron wood stoves and a drafty 200 year old house in central new York state. Long story short, am I wasting my time with that willow? As with most dense hardwoods, seasoning olive firewood requires patience. I have been told that gum trees and pine trees will clog up a chimmney Most of the trees in the hedge rows were Osage Orange. Chinquapin and Dogwood are common here in Ohio. This varies with the size and shape of the wood, and how tightly it is stacked. White oak is fairly rot resistant. Isnt it just as simple as the more lbs of wood that your shove in the hole, the more heat you get? As a common invasive species, you have probably seen Russian olive often on a countryside walk. Many people despise Russian olive trees as they make it difficult for other trees to thrive. This comparison has live oak at 36.6 and Eucalyptus at 34.5 BTUS Eucalyptus is a very broad term does this refere to the gum species that grow in California ? However, if you are burning firewood throughout the year then you should do this more often. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. I have some upstate PA, that often is recovered when down, and used for firewood. I own 60 acres here in upstate NY, 2 hours north of NYC. The two common types found in these parts are tall shrubs or small trees, depending on site characteristics They are in the Rose family. The ones in the western hardwoods chart are for the west coast varieties. They don't produce as many large pieces of firewood as taller tree varieties, but the branches make good kindling. First find you a steel bucket with a metal lid . It also helps that its wood tends to be denser than other pines, taking longer to burn out. Like several posters have commented, a big chunk of fir will last for 5-6 hours in the wood stove, and makes for an easy re-start in the morning. Dried. Im still retrieving all the down stuff and will continue for a couple years, at least. There is some conflicting data between different sources due to different calculating variables. I live in eastern us, southern ny area if it does not stay at 30,40 C . Is It Okay To Burn Russian Olive In A Fireplace? Or, if the wood is worth your effort. I noticed a lack of information on Hickory. The fireplace is rated at a whopping 25% efficient! The woods grain may be straight, wavy, curly, wild, or interlocked. You know the one, thorny, ugly and wild and grows like a weed. Coals are to fire as fuel, to keep it going and provide lasting heat. The wood from these trees makes the greatest stove wood there is. Take care when working with Russian olive, as it has thorns that can cause injuries. I have been researching on the Net and found some basic info but nothing so far as to how often/what size to harvest different wood species. This is best done in a wood stack, a few inches above ground, with a roof but no sides. Green Vs. Dry Wood - Firewood should be dried (seasoned) to 10% to 20% moisture content for best burning performance. https://firewoodresource.com/firewood-btu-ratings/ try this RLB. Jan 27, 2013. Ive burned wood for heat much of my life, but in my new house my focus is on wood for cooking. We love it it burns slower and longer so we dont have use our wood as fast. We use an outdoor wood burner. Then fill it with fist size chunks of natural wood , then put the lid on . I may mix it up with buckthorn which has invaded my woods. Thorny, tough wood makes splitting difficult. What Are The Varieties Of Russian Olive Wood? Russian olive is usually a straight grain wood, but as it grows older, the trunk tends to grow extremely thick and stringy, making it almost impossible to spit with a maul. Despite this, there are some pros to using it as firewood, as well as some cons. I have a few standing dead pin oaks. Do You have Russian Olive on your land?Contact Amanda Kuenzi About coal. The data for these charts was compiled from various sources with different firewood types. MSI applied and was awarded a total of $247,000 from the Colorado Water Conservation Board and Colorado Parks and Wildlife for a three-year project to remove the trees from Bakers Bridge to the New Mexico line. A few of which are Wild Olive or Silver Berry. Allow 18-24 months of seasoning time for olive firewood. In central MN (east Metro) that stuff is thick and burning the roots gives green-brown smoke. Thanks! 10. I live in Mn and it smells just like fresh cut oak. But the common name aptly applies due to its obvious high density and/or hardnessprobably how it got the common name in the first place. 4 years later I still come here when I need to cut a load of firewood. Required fields are marked *. The heating value of No. The more dense a wood is, the more weight and BTU it will have. I was just cutting some live oak in California last week so I do know it is there. Im also guessing that the Hickory that I can get are the Shagbark or the bitternut 27.7-26.5 correct? wrightmade. BillNole ArboristSite Operative. Im out here in southern Oregon, and theres red fir, which is a true fir, just as white fir, and grand fir are. land. There are mine if I want them. I have some birch and cherry Ive been mixing it in with that too. Sapwood a much lighter yellow-white. We have the ability to take care of the problem now while its manageable, but we really need all landowners participation to make this program a success and to ensure the health of our watershed for years to come says MSIs Amanda M. Kuenzi. Creosote is a tar-like black substance deposited inside chimneys as the fire burns. That being said, it is a wood that is mostly sold to hobbyists, so it can be hard to find a firewood seller who supplies Russian olive as firewood. Store firewood somewhere constantly dry and airy. Maybe less in some places with more sun and less humidity, but still they take a long time. As a common invasive species, you have probably seen Russian olive often on a countryside walk. I burn approximately 20 cords of wood each season. I can lift a 3 log of aspen into my fire box the same oak log is too heavy. Store firewood somewhere constantly dry and airy. My neighbors complemented on the smell of it .Its great cooking wood too . I havent been able to compare it to madrone, or the oaks (like Oregon white, black oak, etc.). Uncured wood is also inefficient as the fire wastes energy, evaporating moisture instead of heating the room. you will be opening your windows in no time. Personally, when I am home, I burn alot of Pitch Pine. It doesnt burn, it just smolders and stinks. I like to drag it out into the open on a log chain with the tractor. When he's not working on axes, he's probably camping, hunting, or honing his survivalist skills. It was cut 4 month prior to burning in the winter . Im also interested in getting photos of completed wood projectsespecially of obscure or lesser known woods. Likewise, wood that does not burn clean, including unseasoned wood, produces more creosote. Burn really hot. I have found a good way to make charcoal if your a pyro maniac / fire bug like me. dyson ball animal pro plus hard to push. This is the resin soaked sticks of pine that will light with a match and makes an excellent starter. I have burned them in that past and would like to know if anyone knew the BTU value of these trees? I am refinishing a 3 drawer, 4 cupboard piece of furniture that I believe is olive wood. But you are right about oak making a great bed of coals, and in an outdoor fire the extra ash wont be so much a problem like in a wood stove. Read to find out. I recently shaped into slabs. It might be interesting if someone else also burns that stuff and has a good supply of different types of wood to compare with. Im in North Texas and I have a half acre I can devote to renewable firewood. It does mention its good fuel, but not how good. Fire it upFire it up! They are also a very resilient tree, capable of living in almost any condition, making them even more of an issue to permanently remove. So, in 2016 MSI jumped in, wanting to spread the removal efforts beyond property owners whose land was under a conservation easement to all landowners within the valley. hhmmfrom what you are describing, I doubt that the cupboard is olive, or Russian olivepictures would help.. Freshly milled or sanded, the main (or only) wood Ive come across that has green heartwood is poplar. I have 4 of them that I want to cut down. Many of the local ranchers have pulled the root bases from the banks of irrigation ditches and streams and there is an abundance of dried root balls to chose my wood from! There is nothing wrong with burning well seasoned softwoods, but care should be taken not to over fire with ones that tend to burn fast and hot. I will burn some of the lesser wood, ie. Because of the air space between the pieces of wood, the amount of solid wood in a cord may be only 70-90 cubic feet, even though the volume of the stack is 128 cubic feet. The aroma is pleasant too . Theyardable.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. On to cooking. Burning green wood is bad for any number of reasons, but especially so when the wood has a high sap content. Here is a site for California wood ratings http://www.consumerenergycenter.org/home/heating_cooling/firewood.html Surprisingly, I found almond and eucalypt rated close to the same. Russian olive trees generally have fairly short trunks and many gnarled branches. The earth is drwoning in CO2 from burning sequestered carbon. But have found fore killed spruce / pine that had topsburned off in forest fire but roots kept sending sap to tree gives best heat ! Another potentially invasive plant with probably similar BTUs/burn value is it's cousin: Autumn Olive. This shrub's silvery foliage, showy flowers, and colorful berries made it popular in landscaping, though it was also planted extensively for a period of time in natural areas to provide erosion control, wind breaks, and wildlife food. Stay warm and dont worry about it so much. That's when Bishop decided he wanted to make furniture with wood from his family's farm, situated 30 miles east of Brady . A few of which are Wild Olive or Silver Berry. Other names for the Russian olive include oleaster, wild olive, or silver berry. Whatever temperatures you face, olive will keep you warm. I have alot of leelan cypress trees that like to debrach themselves. In the early 1900s, Russian olive trees were introduced to North America to stabilize soil and provide windbreaks. Ive burned a lot of it in the last 35 years. How Much Sap Content Does Russian Olive Have? I dug into it and have burned a face cord or so. I thought the same. Although it does not grow to be large in diameter, with older varieties of the tree, splitting the trunk part of the tree can be pretty difficult. But unlike other woods like birch, Russian olive catches fire very slowly. I cut them in 1 rounds and let the sun crack the end grain. Or, if the wood is worth your effort. Are they actually different species? Fascinating site! Russian olive is medium-quality firewood. The Best Fast-Growing Trees to Use For Firewood, North Forty News: Russian Olives Fall Out of Favor, University of Missouri Extension: Wood Fuel for Heating. The beech also burns to a good lasting coal . Save it, let it dry for 2 -3 years and youll be opening windows to let the cold air in in February . Take care working around them and always wear suitable boots and gloves. Theres a very large pile of willow butt logs, in a bunch pile from the willow my landlords had cut down, its an eyesore and Im tempted to lop it up and split it, not only to get rid of it but firewood is going for 210.00 per cord here and Im thinking its not cost effective to bother with wood having natural gas for the furnace. When were rigging it out of the tree or hauling it I use the charts for douglas fir since Ive heard they are about the same density as live wood. So, are Russian olives worth the trouble? As with any wood, olive requires adequate seasoning before use. How Does Russian Olive Compare To Other Firewood. Something not mentioned yet that I bring from my Georgia heritage is Fat Lighter. The initial smell is like a sweet-smelling perfume. We raise pecans, and they burn cleanly and well, as do prunings from our apple trees. I live in Bedford County Va and burn what I have on my property. I take that to mean that seasoned wood, with the same moisture content, will be pound for pound equivalent in terms of heating value but you may need to burn to 2-3x pine vs hickory. The removal process involves cutting down the trees and then spraying an environmentally safe herbicide on the roots to prevent it from growing back. Northern Cal checking in, renovated an old homestead 5 years ago and have been clearing doug fir and california bay laurel for fire safety zone around the house. Surprisingly, Russian olive firewood does not produce many coals. I have always burned anything I can get my hands on; ash, oak, maple, locust, cherry, all types of fruit wood, anything but pine and other softwoods. This guide looks at whether its worth tossing in the fire so that you dont waste time splitting it for no reason. More time for your wood to dry will decrease the quantity of smoke created when it is burned, allowing the fire to burn cleaner. We used to call them hedge apples. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Handmade Damascus Steel Full Tang Knife Olive Wood Hunting/Camping/ED W/Sheath at the best online prices at eBay! Get loads of helpful info like how to swing an axe for more power and maintenance advice. Make another cut at a 45-degree angle above the original cut, so the cuts join, creating a notch in the wood resembling a wedge of watermelon. Once burning it will not go out, so it is also commonly used for hog roast pits. Its a very interesting subject you bring up Audrie that I would also like to hear comments about. I BELIEVE THE CEDAR HES TALKING ABOUT IS INCENSE CEDAR. (Also, a number whose seed pods are only opened by bushfires.). Back in the day they used to use the limbs for fence posts and the wood would last decades in the ground with out rotting. Green and I feed it one or two times per day. THAT IS THE SWEET-SMELLING AROMIC CEDAR THEY LINE CLOSETS WITH. My wife and I just purchased 12.5 acres of old growth hard wood forest in Pembroke, NY (Sugar Maple, Beech, Cherry, Ash to name a few) and will be on my way there today to give the Stihl a work out !!! Even though it is not firewood you should use to start your fire, it does produce a BTU of 23 million per cord once it gets going. I added another folding screen to the hearth, plus a stainless steel screen that has 1/32 holes in it. Olive wood is a mixed bag when its time to start splitting. But when burnt while still holding more than 20% moisture in its wood, it will continue to release that unpleasant smell. Russian olive is better adapted to warmer climates. If you leave oak in the woods til you need it, well, theres lots of bugs and stuff that love to digest it. Over 50 years heating with wood; Woodstock Fireview; Stihl Farm Boss 290 Stihl 180; 20 ton MTD Splitter. Out here in the West we dont have all the great hardwoods that you have there in your part of the country. Wood is limited to small-scale andhobbyistuses. Thanks for the comment, great to know we are getting long time repeat visitors. Ive only ived here for the last 4 years, It should have been pruned back many years ago but now to late and needs to be cut down. But since softwoods are usually so much less dense than hardwoods, the total energy in softwoods are usually much less than hardwoods. Don't burn it until it has seasoned for at least one year. NOW I LIVE IN ARIZONA AND THE CEDAR OUT HERE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT! Is it possible that different poplars are being compared? Depending on the types of conditions that the Russian olive tree was growing in, it may be carrying a higher moisture content than you expect. Unless seasoned, firewood tends to produce a lot of smoke. In natural settings, they quickly become invasive, crowding out other native species. That means youll need a powerful maul or hydraulic splitter. I HAVE to burn green to keep from feeding it all day. Do you split with a maul and wedges, or with a gas powered splitter? The issue is that Russian olive is hard to buy as firewood and difficult to process in large quantities as opposed to hackberry for example. The store bought lump charcoal gets it to usually 500. Also, their is plenty of it and nobody burns it so is always available and helps to conserve my hardwood. Donating wood samples and pictures of wood itemsIf youve got a new or unusual wood species that isnt on the site, please consider sharing it with the rest of us! Greenwood is wood that has just been cut and not seasoned. cajun, Any BTU rating for Russian olive? Im guessing that the Hemlock that I can get is eastern soft wood correct 15.9? The live oaks did just fine since they have such small leaves (unless they got in the way of a falling black oak). Just cut down a Shingle Oak Tree here in Ohio. The limbs in the middle of the tree usually rest on the ground, providing stability. i live in orth east ohio we get some cold winters up hear the wood that we burn are hickory,oak,beech,hard maple,cherry,locost wood aroun hear is easy to get people will let u go in there woods and take all the down trees i own ranch 1500 sq feet with burning all these hardwoods i only burn 2-3 cord per winter thats not very muck i know guys that burn 10 to 12 cords but there not burning seasioned wood my wood id been seasioned for 2 to 3 years but my over all fav list around hear in ohio goes like this HICKORY #1 it burns forever i had a fire the other day it lasted 7 hours loved it #2oak #3beech #4 locost #5 hard maple #6 cherry love the coals cherry produses if ther is any other northeast ohio burners let me no what u r burning and how u like it .. burn on be safe. Some would argue that its even impossible without a hydraulic splitter. This is lower than most popular firewood types like oak or black locust. But as one reader noted, all species have roughly the same BTU potential per pound. rating for mountain mahogany. I look for fallen trees that are gray and smooth. Wood with lots of air in it has a lower BTU content because there is less cellulose (burnable material). As a firewood enthusiast, I read with great envy about 350 acres of river bottom woods. Seasoned and dry and Im out there every three hours. For wood stoves I beleive ash,oak,hickory mix. The speices discussion boils down to one quantitative parameter, I.e. Stack the wood in a dry, protected area. Creosote cannot form in such an environment. AND TALK ABOUT FIREWOOD, IT BURNS HOT AND IS FAIRLY LONG LASTING.ABOUT HALF OF MY YEARLY FIREWOOD IS THIS CEDAR.ID CALL THIS TYPE SOMEWHAT OF A HARDWOOD, UNLIKE INCENSE CEDAR. Nothing burns green like ash. Russian olive does produce a lot of heat. I live in the White Mountains of Arizona. It will burn longer than softwoods and will be just as effective as hardwoods. thanks. Its not the best, but it will warm you. Speed up the drying time further by following these tips: Olive firewood rounds have a yellowish brown or cream heartwood that tends to deepen in color with age. So, Im of the opinion that there is no best firewood it really depends on your application and how you value the qualitative aspects of each speicies. Sustainability: This wood species is not listed in the CITES Appendices or on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. The logs are quite heavy now, but still pretty green. Thanks! Does anyone know anything about using it for firewood. These firewood BTU charts compare the heat energy ratings and weight of common firewood species. Is this wood useable for smoking in a pit style smoker? A lot of people dont burn it so it is plentiful. I am the guy behind Theyardable.com. ), You can help support the site by buying one of these resources, designed and published by The Wood Database. I will say that it leaves very little coals and very little ash. Lay small pieces of Russian olive wood in the fireplace with other types of wood. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Live Edge Slabs, Cookies, Russian Olive, Epoxy River Table at the best online prices at eBay! I burn, wild black cherry, black walnut, elm, hickory and yellow tulip. Cut off the limbs with your chainsaw. Getting sufficient heat while using minimal wood is valuable, whether relaxing at home or huddling around a campfire. The black locust sparks more as its moisture content rises. Tree species with dense wood provide the best firewood, releasing more BTUs per volume of wood than species with less dense or lighter . Distribution: Native to eastern Europe and western and central Asia; naturalized throughout North America, Tree Size: 20-35 ft (6-10 m) tall, 1-1.5 ft (.3-.5 m) trunk diameter, Average Dried Weight: 43 lbs/ft3 (685 kg/m3), Specific Gravity (Basic, 12% MC): .55, .69, *Estimated hardness based upon specific gravity. Oak gets borers and starts getting dusty with sawdust falling out. Investing in a safety fence to protect you and your fireplace is a good idea anyway, especially if you plan to use Russian olive or firewood tamarack or fir regularly. I have 4 cords plus over 100 more Russian Olive trees to cut for firewood. anyone know if red pine has lot of pitch. When dry, Russian olive will give off very little smoke, making it a good choice as an indoor fire source. If you tend to have respiratory allergies, beware and use dust protection when working with this wood. Save the cedar for kindling, you need a hardwood fire. As such, glass doors are essential to preventing a fire in your living room. all our needs now,and for a few more years,sad business. As the chainsaw reaches the middle of the tree, the tree will begin to fall due to the hinge you originally cut. Likewise, wood that does not burn clean, including unseasoned wood, produces more creosote. The furnace didnt come on all day. Your email address will not be published. They are considered noxious plants in some states, such as Colorado. The black oaks just had too many leaves in that Nov and the snow was too heavy. One perk of Russian olive: it burns hot. I live on the east coast (midatlantic area) and we have a lot of Mimosa trees. Id like to burn red oak as well but its a little too cold for it around here. In comparison, Russian olive burns at 23 BTU. Is It Okay To Burn Russian Olive In A Fireplace? We live in the foothills of North Carolina and heat with a Big Buck wood stove. I live in WI. Russian olive is good firewood to use when you already have the means to start a fire. Russian olive wood is not known to give off a smell when burning when it is fully dry. Live in S/W Missouri, and wood heat is our only source for 3,400 sq. ft. barn/house. It burned very hot with big blue-yellow flames and gave the best aroma . Its now plentiful since it has been declared a nuisance species. It throws sparks so only should be used in stoves that can be closed. Love reading the comments from Andy. If its an old tree, the chances are high that splitting will be difficult. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utECDaIoBFU, Too Much Charcoal Building Up in a Wood Stove, Does Burning Softwood Cause Creosote in a Chimney, Soaking Wood Chips for Smoking and Grilling. We have many native hardwoods here but this is the best, cleanest stuff Ive found. For all the work of cutting and curing any variety of wood, coal is the BEST for heating. Really enjoy the contributions. Russian olive trees were recommended for many years as natural windbreaks, but have fallen out of favor in recent years. Just look for a barkless dead tree in a fence row . Though they are slightly different species, a Russian olive tree will most likely be found growing near autumn olive trees, which are just as invasive. About 15 yrs ago, it warped and a 10 long split developed in it, so I had a 3/16 steel plate welded over the split, and since then, everything is hunky-dory. They are now an invasive species that crowd out natives and suck up valuable water. Split horribly and had a bad odor and only arround 15.5 BTU/ cord. I now have access to a great deal of Poplar. They are the main nuisance tree in our area.possibly the main tree. When evaluating firewood, the industry measures heat output in million BTUs per cord of wood. Resinous wood has more BTU per pound because the resins have more BTU per pound than wood fiber has, Live Oak,Chinquapin,and Dogwood are eastern species,not Western.Live Oak is limited to Southeastern States. I had intended to include a reference to my location but failed to do so. There was a guy down the road whose stove completely melted when he filled it with all hedge. This wood is ideal used for cooking, adding delicious flavor whether you love to grill, spit roast, or smoke. In most cases, wood that has little sap build-up is easier to chop and quicker to dry. Mulberry has a rateing of (1) unit million btu, 25.80/cord It will dry out for a season and then be split and distributed in 2018 or 2019. Being a transplant from So. I like burning Birch in fireplaces but getrun away fires ( read relief valve blows @ 100 c)

St Gaspar Del Bufalo Bellevue Ohio Bulletin, Articles R

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us