po box 247001 omaha, nebraska 68124

PenFed takes no responsibility for the content of the page. For more information about the relationship between PenFed and PenFed Title, LLC, see the Affiliate Business Arrangement Disclosure. My brother was furloughed last year and he got mail RE: unemployment taxes, but he filed before the tax change was made. This website reviews Merrick Bank, the sender of the P.O. NE, Us Mps They are scam artists; do a search on them and see for yourself: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22first+nati. As you can see from the address, the location is Omaha, Nebraska NE. Box 247022, Omaha, NE 68124. Omaha, NE 510 N 127th St. Omaha, NE 68154. x 3 3/8 in. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Find Wells Fargo Bank and ATM Locations in Omaha. For more information, please visit EIPcard.com. As credit card issuers, Credit One is the same as Capital One in the sense that it offers cards to people with damaged credit. Citi Costco$15,000/BBVA Am Ex $7000/Am Ex BCE $24,000/Macy's Am Ex $6000/ Macy's $6800,LL Bean Visa$3400/Citi DP $4100/Citi DC $4400/Bloom AmEx$7000, Bloom $7300,TotalRewardsVisa $2000 Blispay $7500,Cabelas Visa . This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Suite 110 If you have received a mail from PO Box 247001, Omaha, NE 68124, then Capital One may have sent you the letter. 56 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[31 43]/Info 30 0 R/Length 119/Prev 200011/Root 32 0 R/Size 74/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. 15523 Leavenworth Street Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Banks ATM Locations Loans. Sleeves can be used as business cards, which never get thrown away. Colors associated with the seven deadly sins vs the seven holy virtues? We provide you with everything from A to Z. However, it says return service requested and is coming from PO Box 247001 Omaha NE 68124-7001, which is linked to a Capital One. FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. My previous card had expired and a new updated one was sent to me. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. FIrst Data Resources, now Fiserv, is located in Omaha and is a major processor for credit cards. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. Barnegat, We strongly believe the postal address PO Box 247001, Omaha, NE 68124 is owned by Capital One. Skip to main content. The EIP card will include the Visa brand on the front and the issuing bank, MetaBank, N.A., located in Omaha, Nebraska, on the back. Little Egg Harbor, Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. http://creditcardforum.com/blog/merrick-bank-credit-card/. Maybe you are looking for something that you can't find on the website then send us an email at help@thebranchlocator.com. For the time being, no. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Terms and Conditions. 805 Crown Point Avenue Credit cards issued by Capital One are typically distributed from the company's main office, which is located in McLean, Virginia. I thought it couldve been an update on my tax refund, since Ive gotten state but not federal. Manage your credit card with the tip of your finger. Specifications include 2-1/4 in. Re: Capital one-anyone know where they ship from. (I also cant track my return or set up an account on the IRS site because for some reason it has never been able verify my identity. Services and Information . Its the pin# for credit one credit card to have atm access. PO Box 24701 Omaha Nebraska 68124 (2023) Owner. You're looking at Saturday or Tuesday. get driving directions from your location. Box in Omaha, the return address says the letter is from "Money Network Cardholder Services." Nearly 4 million Americans waiting for their slice of the $2.2 trillion CARES Act are expected to get their stimulus money in the form of an EIP Card, as opposed to a paper check signed by President Donald J. Trump. The bank contact number is 800-240-8100. Box 24410, Omaha, Nebraska (NE) mailings, objectively and fairly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22first+nati. We never said that we are going to have a direct pay we dont work for Albertsons companies so they should not have been sent to us. If you accidentally threw out or lost your debit card, you can request a new one here. Log in towww.penfed.orgor PenFeds mobile app and go to your account. This PO Box 24701 in Omaha, Nebraska 68124 is mostly used by Capital One. This year I was claimed as a dependent, but I think the person who claimed me, still made too much. Capital One Project Manager Since May 2011. What company is located at P.O. Director, Capital Markets Mar 2008 - Aug 2011. The government may send you your Economic Impact Payment on a Meta Bank-issued prepaid VISA debit card if you are eligible for one. Hire the best financial advisor for your needs. Credit Age: Gardening since November 6, 2020. Credit Card Message 1 of 6 0 Kudos All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic 5 REPLIES Birdman7 Super Contributor 11-12-2020 12:14 AM Recipients can also receive cash from in-network ATMs and transfer funds to their personal bank accounts without a fee, although may apply if an out-of-network ATM is used. The determination of which taxpayers received a debit card was made by the Bureau of the Fiscal Service, a part of the Treasury Department that works with the IRS to handle distribution of the payments," according to an IRS statement released Wednesday The IRS also posted these frequently asked questions about the debit cards. If you notice your new debit cards come the same way. Omaha, For visitors with visual disabilities, access to this website, including our FICO Data Privacy Policy, is available through assistive technologies, such as BrowseAloud, JAWS, VoiceOver, Narrator, ChromeVox, and Window-Eyes. We strongly believe the postal address PO Box 24410 Omaha NE 68124-7001 is owned by Credit Card Company. For further details, you can call the phone number (800) 239-7054, or send Capital One an email to the address Not Available. PO Box 247001 Omaha, NE 68124 Get Directions Visit Website (800) 239-7054 Accreditation This business is not BBB Accredited Years in Business: 28 BBB Rating A- This rating reflects. The money has arrived in a variety of ways since April, including direct deposit to bank accounts, Direct Express prepaid debit cards connected to other federal programs like Social Security and by paper check in the regular mail. Our experiencs? What does Picked Up by Shipping Partner mean? Why do they share the same PO Box? You probably applied and got accepted for A Merrick credit card. Click here to follow Daily Voice Ocean and receive free news updates. Naresh Iyer. Why are so many cards associated with P.O. Established Contributor Mark as New; Table of Contents As with any debit card, be careful to avoid fees when using the card. The content you are about to view is produced by a third party unaffiliated to Pentagon Federal Credit Union. 2 Answers, There was a song that played on Family Guy that made me feel nostalgic. I've gotten pieces of mail like this (fake VISA with a return service requested) many times, and it always ends up being a bank wanting me to open a line of credit. But if you get a UPS street address and mailbox, you can use that as your official residence. The MasterCard and Visa credit lines are no different than other "bad-credit" credit cards and Banks. I read somewhere that legitimate cards have a different return address. WalletHub members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our. Thats the PO Box address found on CapitalOnes BBB profile. The content you are about to view is produced by a third party website that is unaffiliated to Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Enter your starting address. The return address should read: P.O. I was furloughed too, but I filed after the change. Just relax, we are here with you! PO Box 2988 Does this mean they are connected in some way, or are using the same credit card vendor? There was no company name on the envelope or anywhere inside. Become a member and take advantage of products and exclusive offers! It is totally a scam. The card itself looks legit but I . Here is a list of some card houses:https://www.thomasnet.com/products/credit-cards-10712008-1.html. ]E$n$ m@,}O=1n7G&xX(hb@G_j'. Address PO Box 247001 Omaha , Nebraska , 68124 Phone 800-239-7054 Services Credit Cards Table of Contents Other Banks & Credit Unions at this Location Agfc (Banking) FNB Of Marin (Banking) Table of Contents Map of Capital One in Omaha, Nebraska View map of Capital One, and get driving directions from your location . Reports of people mistaking them for pre-approved credit-card junk mail or scams have been popping up across the nation. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Various Banks and credit card companies often share the same return address (this, known from preparing bankruptcy reports for court causes, as a legal assistant/intern). The envelope containing your Economic Impact Payment (EIP) card will be sent to you by Money Network Cardholder Services. Do not disregard it as trash or a fraud. (Manual picture attached). We have made our search online and found companies or individuals associated with the postal address. WalletHub does not endorse any particular contributors and cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted. Learn more. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Im looking for a unique set of colors on each side. Created from 24 lbs. The prepaid debit cards allow recipients to make purchases online and at any retail location where Visa is accepted. When you compare Credit One vs. Capital One, you quickly understand just how different they are. It was the episode where Peter, 1 Answer Steve 1 month ago So what is your question?? Nearly 4 million people have received their economic payment from the federal government through the mail on a prepaid debit card, and consumers from across North Carolina have called our office to ask if these are scam letters. Also the hooters one is from the address you listed just a difffernt po box and the more i think about it alliant was the same way i believe . Omaha, Dial the countrys exit code (00 in many countries) +1-531-210-3511. Purchase Alerts Help Secure Remote Commerce (Click to Pay) Support 24/7 1-855-847-2032 or send an email to support@mail.checkout.visa.com 1-303- 967-1041 Overseas The scary thing? Sr. Director, Capital Markets Since Aug 2011. Indeed. Website. Does this mean they are connected in some way, or are using the same credit card vendor? Omaha, Lacey, endstream endobj 32 0 obj <>>> endobj 33 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 1224.0 792.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 34 0 obj <>stream Why are so many cards associated with P.O. 17. Weve listed PO Box 24701 Omaha Nebraska 68124 address and. The return address should read: P.O. These cookies do not store any personal information. Get directions. Information on WalletHub Answers is provided as is and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Does anyone know whyP.O. Yesterday I received a PIN mailer from P.O. More details on software and accessibility are available at WebAIM.org. What does that mean? Re: Why are so many cards associated with P.O. Emails in the Daily Digest format, online dashboards for Informed Delivery, and the USPS Mobile app are all ways to get Informed Delivery notifications. How do I get pre-approved for the Capital One Venture credit card? NE Box 24410, Omaha, Nebraska (NE) mailings, objectively and fairly. Omaha, NE 68124-7009, Note: Cash payments are not accepted via mail, Support 24/7 NE, Wells Fargo Credit Defense Service PenFed takes no responsibility for the content of the page. We strongly believe the postal address PO Box 247001, Omaha, NE 68124 is owned by Capital One. Box 247001, Omaha, NE 68124-7001 is asscoated with many cards from different banks? The card will come in an envelope with a return address of Money Network Cardholder Services, PO Box 247022, Omaha, NE 68124. This answer was first published on 09/14/18 and it was last updated on 07/21/19. If you accidentally threw out or lost your debit card, you can request a new one here. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. All FICO Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO Score 8, and may include additional FICO Score versions. You may want to hire a professional before making any decision. Account Assure I would say look at the paper..or envelope that should be able to tell you something. Here is the list of our latest Branch Locator articles: We are here to help you find where all the major branches are located. This is the same PO Box where CreditOne's cards are being sent from. Brick, Box 247022, Omaha, NE 68124. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. They have 346 locations, I am planning for a new bike which has 1down 4 up gear shift. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by any company. PS2TL(4D11W7oQUN.('I&~p\}`zfER}C\T'gaXboyR_C]Aws!|ieAgXCLOPK)8aAW NN)3I?x$bxw$:{&E/4>bM\& ?\t[q[)[9tMNig]tj'E`/$4? That's the PO Box address found on CapitalOne's BBB profile. This answer was first published on 07/17/20. Below, you can find a detailed look at the similarities and differences between these two companies and what they offer to consumers. CLOSED NOW. I got the same letter and called them up and asked why dont they put a name on the letter they had no answer. For more information about the relationship between PenFed and PenFed Realty, LLC, see the Affiliate Business Arrangement Disclosure. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. OMAHA, NE, 68114. PenFed Credit Union I received something in the mail as well. Lakewood, This manual is designed to assist you in any way it can. Capital One also issues student credit cards and business credit cards, while Credit One does not. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Greensboro, NC 27047, 300 Saint Pauls Road Your healthcare payment card can be used Box 247009 Omaha, NE 68124-7009. I thought you meant Payment address not originating address my bad. Box 24410 Omaha, Nebraska 68124-0410? Note: Cash payments are not accepted via mail. Find USPS Locations. Copyright 2001-document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Fair Isaac Corporation. I was claimed as a dependent last year, but I was older than 16. You should anticipate spending anything from $10 to $30 per month for a PO Box, depending on its size and location. Business & Finance Anonymous 25290 0. Box in https://www.thomasnet.com/products/credit-cards-10712008-1.html. Jackson, This also provides you an opportunity to compare offers between the two issuers and determine which is a better fit for you based on your creditworthiness. Even though it shows Merrick bank for the address, however receiving a letter that says that its from Albertsons company with a direct pay does not mean that its an actual card company. What does hunger is the best pickle mean? hb``a``b`a`dg@ ~+sl``/9H\-x$9::@*L^f@Z%nMa vqAiU?i)."{3RH%]#g/n4!c` "g To me, they are essentially the same; both are credit card issuers that started out offering their services to people with no credit to damaged credit. Clicking a location will show you what time it opens, when it closes, and which services it offers. Originally established in 1934 as one of the first twelve credit. But when I filed, my taxes got sent to Ogden UT. Fico Scores 11/14/16: EX 735,EQ 713,TU 690. or send an email to support@mail.checkout.visa.com WalletHub is not a financial advisor, law firm, lawyer referral service, or a substitute for a financial advisor, attorney, or law firm. Required fields are marked *. NE With that out of the way, lets continue. Does anyone know why P.O. 1-303- 967-1041 Overseas. Note: Cash payments are not accepted via mail Purchase Alerts. PRIVACY NOTICE: When you visit this website we collect your browsing activities on our site and use that information to analyze and research improvements to the website, and to our products and services. NCDOJ does not represent individuals in private cases. I googled the address you provided and saw card mailer envelopes. Sign On; Customer Service; ATMs/Locations; Espaol; . View map of Capital One, and get driving directions from your location For further details, you can call the phone number (800) 239-7054, or send Capital One an email to the address Not Available. For further details, you can call the phone number or send the Credit Card Company an email to the address. Omaha, Both Capital One and Credit One allow you to prequalify for their credit cards. View Supplier Save 0 In most cases, Capital One will give details on the content of the letter and also give directives for replying. When you register for our products and services, we also collect certain personal information from you for identification purposes, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, social security number, IP address, and date of birth. Box 679260. Here's what I mean: PO Box 247001 Omaha, NE 68124. The only authorized postal carrier for a PO Box is the United States Postal Service. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by any company. the address is P.O. Who Owns PO Box 247001, Omaha, NE 68124, [SOLVED], 2023, List Of Tattoo Shops In Tucson, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal, Wells Fargo Bessemer Branch in Alabama Phone Number, Hours, List Of Tattoo Shops In Philadelphia, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal, Wells Fargo Gadsden Main Branch in Alabama Location, Phone Number, Hours, List Of Tattoo Shops In Orlando, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal, Wells Fargo Mcclellan Branch in Alabama Phone Number, Hours, List Of Tattoo Shops In New York, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal, Wells Fargo Anniston Main Branch in Alabama Phone Number, Hours, List Of Tattoo Shops In Madison, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal, Wells Fargo Airport Cody Branch in Alabama Phone Number, Hours, Vegan Shops In Benoni, Find List Of Vegan Stores With Contacts, Pawn Shops In Boksburg, 2022, Find Best Pawn Stores In Boksburg, AVBOB Insurance Branches In Gauteng Province 2022, Vacancies, South Africa. APY = Annual Percentage Yield Contact Information Hello everyone it is from Warren federal credit union. hWmo6+`)E 'ioMMcJtb I keep getting scam mail from a PO Box that very similarly says pay to the order of [my name] but it just asks me to take out a $60k loan and comes from my home state. As I paid the minimum balance, it was told to me that the card would start working as . Manager, Capital Markets Dec 2006 - Mar 2008. PO Box 247001 Omaha NE 68124 Frequently Asked Questions Is this a regular debit card. Project Manager Since May 2011. PO BOX 247001 Omaha NE 68114 Headquarters 2200 Concord Pike Ste 102 Wilmington DE 19803-2909 BBB File Opened. floor supervisor. This website reviews Merrick Bank, the sender of the P.O. As you may have noticed, this address is located in Omaha, Nebraska NE. However it says return service requested and is coming from PO Box 247001 Omaha NE 68124 . Omaha, 1620 Dodge Street 1-855-847-2032 Matthew Dawson. However, it says "return service requested" and is coming from PO Box 247001 Omaha NE 68124-7001, which is linked to a Capital One. Box 247009 While sheisty, Merrick Bank can also be good for consumers with bad credit to re-establish credit, if they are careful and enroll in online bill pay and constantly monitor their payments and balance. Merchant Services, Univision MasterCard If any Daily Voice reader has encountered problems with this, let us know by writing jcraig@dailyvoice.com. I received a Net First Credit card that would work as soon as I paid the fee for using it. What does it mean? UPDATE: Some taxpayers are now reporting that they have received multiple federal stimulus payments. Box 247001, Omaha, NE 68124-7001 is asscoated with many cards from different banks? You can view a sample of a legitimate Economic Impact Payment letter and debit card here. When you rent a post office box, the only perk you get is a number. I did not apply for a new line of credit, let alone receive any card in the mail. It is provided to give you quick access to the funds in your account. We have this guide to help you. P.O. Nearly 4 million Americans waiting for their slice of the $2.2 trillion CARES Act are expected to get their stimulus money in the form of an EIP Card, as opposed to a paper check signed by President Donald J. Trump. What banks would allow me to get a cash advance for my Visa credit card? Merchant Services, Usmps All Rights Reserved. I heard stimulus payments might be sent via a debit card, and the photo of the piece of mail very faintly shows VISA under the postage stamp. The federal government said it has already delivered stimulus payments totaling $239 billion to more than 140 million American taxpayers. Have you received a letter with the address PO Box 247001 Omaha NE and wondering who owns that? Information found on acBankers.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe advice or recommendation. Last week, the IRS and U.S. Treasury Department began mailing Economic Impact Payments as prepaid debit cards. www.Prioritypass.com/PenFed. So whoever said it is a scam is wrong. What does the XL mean on a chain marked 10K XL? Standard message rates apply. 73 0 obj <>stream PO Box 34888 View Address, Phone Number, and Services for Capital One, a Credit Card Provider at PO Box 247001, Omaha, NE. The return address was Economic Impact Payment Card PO Box 247022 Omaha, NE 68124-7022. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Contact Information PO Box 247001 Omaha, NE 68124-7001 Get Directions (800) 357-1837 File a Complaint Related Categories Financial Services Business Details Location of This Business. po box 247001 omaha, nebraska 68124barnes and noble restaurant near frankfurt Posted by on Jul 9, 2022 in griffis mission valley | 8000 e peakview ave, greenwood village, co 80111 13220 Birch Drive # 110 Omaha, NE 68164 Deposits or Loan Payments. As with any debit card, be careful to avoid fees when using the card. Table of Contents: So with each of the sins all colors should, I bought fake nails, and I just checked the pack and it doesnt have any glue. Our investigation of the given address yielded details that may be of assistance to you. The U.S. What does 1 down 4 up gear shift mean for bikes? I went to, 1 Answer Anonymous 4 days ago In a perfect world, all gold jewelry is marked with a big, bright 14K. @aileenmonique 07/17/20 This answer was first published on 07/17/20. Residents This address has 11 current residents. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I do have a question, though. If not, I should call my bank and let them know. BOX 247001 OMAHA, NE 68114 Found 1 review / complaint. We are committed to being fully transparent with our readers. This appears to be the case. Their similar names and logos lead many people to believe that Credit One is the same as Capital One, especially since both are financial companies that issue credit cards to consumers. If a plain white envelope from Omaha, Nebraska arrives in the mail, dont throw it away. Im supposed to be getting a piece of mail from a PO Box in Omaha NE. But thats pretty much where the similarities end. @bergman77 07/21/19 This answer was first published on 09/14/18 and it was last updated on 07/21/19.For the most current information about a financial product, you should always check and confirm accuracy with the offering financial institution. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Alexandria, VA 22313-2000 Box 247009. PO Box 247001 Omaha, NE 68124 We found 11 individuals connected to PO Box 247001, Omaha NE 68124. 1-877-856-9690 Sounds like rape to me.<BR>Address PO Box 247001 Omaha, Nebraska 68124-7001<BR><BR>Any members of the Brute Squad in Omaha want to make a quick stop by to arrange some answers for me?<BR><BR>To be . But I saw people who got their stimulus on a debit had thrown it away thinking it was a scam. We use cookies to provide you with better experiences and allow you to navigate our website. Box 247001, Omaha, NE 68124-7001. If they are decorated with gold and silver stars on the front, they are likely the stimulus debit card. In addition to a P.O. Log in to www.penfed.org and go to your credit card account. The full address you may see on the mail is PO Box 247001, Omaha, NE 68124. PO Box 2525 Taren Point NSW 2229 (2023) Owner. 114 West Edenton Street Omaha, NE 68124-7009 Mortgage Payments. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by any company. Other answers, which came up on my Google, were unnecessarily alarming Even tho the topic closed like 6 days ago. Bank of the West. The mail came from Omaha, Nebraska NE. Enter your cell phone number and well send you a link to install the WalletHub app. NE endstream endobj startxref Box in Omaha, the return address says the letter is from "Money Network Cardholder Services.". Required fields are marked *. Omaha, Although it can be used as a mailing address, a Post Office box is not a real location. Capital One Bank Banks Commercial & Savings Banks (1) (7) Website Amenities: (402) 934-5999 1011 Capitol Ave Omaha, NE 68102 CLOSED NOW Even though it shows Merrick bank for the address, however receiving a letter that says that its from Albertsons company with a direct pay does not mean that its an actual card company. In this guide, we will show you the company name, phone number, email address, and website associated with the address PO Box 247001 Omaha NE. Please note that we do not have the means to call or message all the individual companies to confirm the accuracy of the information shared in this guide hence we encourage you to verify all contacts. If a package is sent to a Post Office Box number, it will typically be held at that location until the intended receiver comes to retrieve it. 2020 | all rights reserved | Website by AndiSites Inc. Medicaid Provider Fraud and Patient Abuse, Criminal Justice Education & Training Standards, Sheriffs Education & Training Standards Division, Professional Certificate & Service Award Programs, North Carolina Law Enforcement Accreditation, Officer Search: Revocation/Suspension Data. The expense is one of the major drawbacks of a PO Box. NE, Total Merchant Services Omaha, "This is not a scam," the state said. Your email address will not be published. From Business: Four Points FCU is a modern day credit union with longstanding roots inside the Omaha community. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. While you should always look out for potential scams when receiving unsolicited letters, mail from Money Network Cardholder Services is likely legitimate and may contain your payment. Net First National Bank False promises ripoff corruption, NE. My earlier bike has 4 down, is there a translation for the prayer grace before meals in french?

Strange Noise In The Sky At Night 2020, What Happened To Eazy E Wife, How Old Was Dean Martin When He Passed Away, Articles P

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us