orion starseed birthmark

orion starseed birthmark

Everyone is unique and different from others in some way or another, but for a starseed, this feeling begins at a very early age and stays with them well into adulthood. Many witches find they are also of starseed origins. For those feeling a deep connection to the constellation of Orion, working with its energy can support them on their journey towards enlightenment. Im think Im the same as you x sun sagi moon Leo . I feel this way .. if Id been raised to be aware from a child . They view the world through the medium of the mind more so than emotions, and require to see proof and evidence of something before believing in it. Additionally, Orion Starseeds from the Rigel has helped humanity advance its emotions, thoughts, and spirituality. It brings awareness, healing, and peace as it helps us understand our purpose and access deep inner wisdom. I have always been intuned with God every since I was really young even though we never went to church much. Some Starseeds also come from other planets. Im always cold. The birthmarks reinforce what you already know that you are a Starseed with the unique mission and purpose to redeem humanity by showing it the way. In that case, hedge witchery has the most intimate, Wondering if someone feels it when you miss them? I always saw angels and demons in my room and felt like they were fighting over my soul. This video is on Starseed Origins: How to find YOUR Starseed Origin with Bridget Nielsen. Houses 1 6 represent daily activities and 7 12 represent abstract ideas such as philosophy. Their birthmarks sometimes form significant patterns. Do you think about things from a deeper perspective? It is further believed that the Orion constellation inhabitants were under tremendous pressure from their hostile system at one point. They may then become more introverted than extroverted when interacting with others. Whatever the case, youre just a click away from getting unstuck with tailor-made advice from a kind, empathetic, helpful psychic. When you form your thoughts beyond surface information, youre likely a Starseed. You are from the Pleiades Jo, as am I- your purpose is to do that which brings you great joy and thus show humanity the possibilities of having a beautiful life as hoped by our Universal sources of Love and Intelligent Energy call on their help when you need help Jo, they are itching to help you and us with the upgrade we are helping to flush out to the masses. They love to impress others with what they know and win conversations with logic. Me too! The rare combination of cosmic energy and physical matter experienced by this type of Soul serves as a bridge between the seen and unseen worlds that no one else can duplicate. Starseeds often long to be among the stars. The other major stars in the Orion system are Betelgeuse, Bellatrix, and Saiph. She is a clairvoyant healer and does spiritual and holistic counseling. In Greek mythology, the name Orion means the . The positions of the celestial bodies with each other at the point of your birth make up the star systems. Spiritual Meaning of Ladybug Landing on You, The Spiritual Meaning of Your Right Eyebrow That Keeps Twitching. I have recorded a detailed video on the exact steps I took to find out my starseed origins here: https://youtu.be/0Xzzn0OKOCc Sun, Moon, Ascendant signs? Not all Starseeds become fully developed in their time on Earth. The angel type figure is actual veins. Copyright 2023 AWAKENING STATE. I dont have it one my palm, but I do have Orions belt on my right upper arm. But he saying moles or makes in genital region would say I would have been burned at the steak back in the day . lol my last name, translated, means Sirious Lunar deities play an essential role in your life if you are involved in moon-related rituals and practices. Mintaka is a star in Orion's belt and it is known as the Water Planet. This drive and desire to learn, make them formidable forces when theyre able to put their powerful, analytical minds to work. Begin studying and practicing the craft, if you havent already. Some birthmarks may indicate your past life or lives as a witch showing how a witch was tortured or even died. I have a beauty mark on my pinky finger on the palm side of my left hand, Im not sure what it means, I also have a small red birthmark on my left breast an inch above my nipple towards the inside of my chest as if I got stung by something in a past life? Venus @ 2Gemini Orion Starseeds have the discipline needed to run a successful business. I believe this is just a trend and the modern witchs mark can be one of many things. how can i learn more about this? A birthmark on the arm, on the other hand, means that the bearer is going to grow up to be strong. You could see it when I was in suit. ALSO READ: What is the spiritual meaning of cats in dreams? Id try to get those away from her. Am more creative, thus I do music and I do overthink,, and a times I read mind and think what someone might be thinking and even my sir name Ochieng means when the sun is out shining Do you sometimes pause in what you are doing to wonder whether you are a Starseed? Where they can connect with the source and listen + hear and watch or feel or intuit or perceive or know or sense or experience or observe or notice or watch the ethereal energies and beings and other entities which exist on another dimension or frequency.. Orion starseeds are highly empathic, spiritual, psychic, intuitive + creative. After I had gotten out of a very hot shower, there was a white circle with a red triangle, with an upside down triangle inside of it. I have all of the palm markings listed above but the one that I know nothing about and would like to more is a single star shaped freckle that showed up about 2 years ago just above my head line not on it just above it.. any insight would be helpful. Our solar and Orion star systems are in the Milky Way galaxy. Any suggestions on where to start focusing my attention? Markings on the feet, hands or body are consistent with Orion. They awaken humans to their spiritual calling and destiny. Also, they fear awakening their emotions as this would remind them of the physical struggles and trauma they endured in the original star system. And, did you wonder if they felt the same way for you? When I asked my guides what my connection to Atlantis wasthey said, You ARE Atlantis. There are also claims that witches marks are found all over the body on various parts of the skin. Do you get headaches and ringing in your ears? Our advancement since the days of the earliest caveman can largely be attributed to these Orion Starseeds. Exploring relationships as an Orion starseed can be enlightening and a journey of self-discovery. The destiny of a starseed (star child) is two fold: the first part relates to their mission in this lifetime , while the other part relates to how . I come from a long line of healers dating back to the 1300s in Ireland. Another cross to indicate psychic ability is seen on the middle pad of the index finger. Have a beautiful day! It is all Starseeds mission to help me to get my childeren save! Orion Starseeds tend to be very critical. Rarely do they refer to their emotions when handling a challenge. For example, you might have a pattern of lines on your palm that resemble Orions belt or the Lyran constellation, etc. The original home of Orion Starseeds is no longer as pristine as it once was. The most noticeable being on my neck in the shape of a dog/cat head. So, whomever was accused of witchcraft, likely had a witchs mark according to these malevolent mens agenda. The brightest star in the system is Rigel, which is also the sixth brightest star in the night sky. This is because this religious movement comprises many different groups with diverse practices. You solve your problems differently from the norm. Im an old soul and feel connected to most if not all of the starseeds. I have the cross on my finger, the healing lines, and several birthmarks all over my body. Lol. I have orions constellation the belt along with the other stars around it on my left fore arm and my left leg below knee Exactly the same pattern.. can anyone explain Thanks in advance. I have a perfect upright pentagram on my lower left arm( in small brown freckles). Although Orion Starseeds are very effective at their work, they are often criticized for lacking feelings. Some characteristics of these Starseeds include highly logical beings, sensitive, and incredibly smart. My mother just died last March, so now I really feel like an orphan Although I admit that I was always pretty much an outsider in my own family. Julia is the founder of The Spirit Nomad and helps lightworkers step into their power and soul mission. People who have a good sense of humor and are popular can be an Orion Starseed. I have all of the markings on my palm and I have 2 perfect Orion constellation freckle arrangements on my mid back. The Orion starseeds have a certain energy about them. are known as traveling souls because theyve experienced several lifetimes on other planets and different dimensions before settling down on Earth. If you are an Orion Starseed, you need to be gentle and understanding of others around you. They look at everything around them from a logical perspective. He says I have vision that I void . I am struggling with how to use my gifts, and in discovering my purpose/misdion. The content is based on a combination of the authors life experience and years of knowledge gathered through online research. How to Find Your Starseed Markings on the Body, Acturian Starseed: Traits and Characteristics, Zeta Reticuli Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Eridanus Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Alpha Centauri Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Procyon Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Draconian Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Maldek Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Mintaka Starseed: Traits and Characteristics, Andromedan Starseed: Traits and Characteristics, Pleiadian Starseed: Traits and Characteristics. I did that with an obituary pic one time and it was probably the worse things I ever felt in my life. However, they may have a difficult time in school since most of the material is not relevant to them. What exactly is the witches mark? These online generators are mostly free but, some charge a minimal cost. Orion Starseed love can be somewhat aloof, preferring to spend time alone rather than with others . Some Starseeds find unusual markings on their bodies which are often from past lives. Doesnt this mean that you have not been working hard enough and need to pull up your socks and redouble your efforts? -Orion is compatible with Leo, Libra, Sagittarius. Traits of an Orion Starseed. Their main focus on earth is to discover that knowledge is not everything. They have a mission and purpose to accomplish in this realm. Are you interested in learning how to connect with your ET spirit. Im pretty sure I am a Pleidian Starseed. (15 Ways to Know for Sure), 17 Signs the Universe Wants You to Be with Someone. Mahalo, They need to take a break from the madness of the world and recenter themselves, so they are better equipped to deal with it. All really sick and all (including myself) woke up with a minor headache and no other symptoms. Click here for my eBook that describes starseed markings for 12 stars and star systems! Reading a birth chart is a learned art. The fact that too many people react emotionally tends to drive these natives crazy. Other birthmarks or moles might be symbols you carry with you as sacred dedication to a specific god or goddess OR to witchcraft in general (like a triple moon, rune, etc.) But, along the line, they begin to long for the stars. I have a witch tattooed on my thigh.. A bit like an angel, but in flesh and blood form.. Orions have a mission or divine calling or destiny to help co-create a better, peaceful and compassionate world. But in reverse, like alnitak is firstor better yet, if I hold my palm up to a mirror, its in perfect order. From my birth chart above,I can also see starseed markings indicating an Arcturian origin with incarnations in Orion and the Pleiades. They live or have lived or will live or do live or exist or inhabited or incarnated or embodied or manifested here for a divine mission which is to share love with the world. They may also have some sort of contract or agreement with someone who has a lot of karma coming back., Orion starseeds are often drawn towards intense activities such as skydiving, They can be very passionate about something yet not know how to explain why or what makes them like it so much, A common feeling among Orion Starseeds after completing an intensely tasking activity is one of confusion because theres no sense of completion that theyre used to getting from other types tasks.. Its funny how it formed just this past year or so when I had my awakening . Most of us have moles and freckles all over our bodies in various place. My mom has the same mole patterns. Lol. I have all the things, every single one. We have a few things in common~ For example, an elongated birthmark on the back may indicate a stab wound or a line around the neck may indicate being hung in a past life. Can you please help? Kepler has or had an ancient creator race that I think might be superior to many and also designed many races in our heavens, including humans. They are also really adept at patterns or describing different symbols and sacred geometry. My first born granddaughter and I both have a mole on our left for arm not half up and offset to the outside. It is no longer covered with water as it was millions of years ago. . And I have been often drawn to the word "Orion" since I was a kid. If you have a lot of these, then chances are, you have a Pleiadian lineage. You can find it here: https://thespiritnomad.com/blog/shadow-work/ The Orion Group. Its sad. Their bodies often feel like an entrapment so they long to be free. When you miss someone, can they feel it? They make decisions based on the hard information available to them. I am a very sensitive empath and have been drawn to the witchy side of life and nature my entire life to the point that I have now become an herbal/water/kitchen witch. The other is sort of indentations. Personally, Orions dont understand emotions very well and can feel cut off from them. ALSO READ: Shooting Star Symbolism: What the Magical Sight Means in Your Life. They need space and time for themselves as they can have a tendency to get lost in the moment and forget about other things that are going on. WhitneytheWitch January 27, 2021 at 2: . Orion starseeds are true knowledge seekers. After reading this article, your frustration will be over! They understand there is learning to be gained from each connection, no matter how short-lived it may be, and take full advantage of these opportunities by displaying acceptance, trust and unconditional love. Otherwise, your observations may be taken as personal criticism by many. Orion constellation - The most well-known constellation and is home to the Orions who are said to be logical, and good at self- discipline. Lu have all the palm sogns listed and Orions Belt on my index finger. As am I hello sister seed I am a Leo sun, Aquarius moon and a Scorpio rising. So I dont really have any answers for ya~ sorry lol but wanted to reach out to say I very much relate and am sending you positive energy and love from Minnesota ~ You might notice that your lowest two chakras are particularly strong. Orion starseeds live on earth as humans, but are not human. As Starseeds, those born under the constellation of Orion have a special purpose. This alien soul group has a special energy and focus on intuition unlike any other, as well as an ability to connect to powerful spiritual planes beyond what is normally accessed. White crosses on my back that burn and Red Cross on back of my neck. Whether they immerse themselves in the arts and crafts, discover beauty through photography, explore STEM fields, or research ancient mythology, Orions are always on the lookout for opportunities to learn something new and exciting. I am also empathetic, telepathic, and psychic I am an old soul. Maybe you have burning questions regarding a relationship. You realize that youve got a high IQ, which makes you more intelligent than most people. Have not heard back in my email yet? The next logical step is to find out your Starseed origins. Ive also found what are definitely stars in other areas. A birthmark appearing on the face is considered to be a sign of beauty. They often find it harder to adapt to Earth because of the lower vibrational energy. This advanced spiritual being from the Orion star system comes to our planet and takes human form. People who collect things like that are usually up to no good. A Mintaka Starseed story. You are here for humanity as a whole, and you are also here for yourself. The Witches mark in modern times is viewed in a different light. The first one is the r oot chakra at the base of your spine. Suppose pagans have a close relationship with nature. Your assignment may be global, or you may have been tasked with guiding and supporting just a few individuals. This allows Orion Starseeds to offer guidance to other starseeds and souls on their journeys within the cosmic realms. Some claimed the witches mark was given to the witch by the devil and was a teet from which the witchs familiar would suckle blood. They also may get agitated when someone they dont know tries to advise them. Crops ( or X) in palm What does that mean? The Sun in Taurus, Ascendant Capricorn, Moon in Virgo, Mercury in Taurus, Venus in Gemini, and Mars in Virgo. The location of the Orion constellation is in the Gemini. Physical markings can be identified based on body parts like the eyes, face, build, etc., and abstract markings are present in character traits. Exciting times indeed, thanks for sharing your story. Also I have the 3 orion stars but I hadnt noticed it until I was listening to mang zhong everything is casual or as the other translation.. grain in ear.. says I carved in your palm to know me in the afterlife.. the interesting thing about the palm is it appeared after I covered my original Orion on my left tricept with a tatoo . Orion Starseeds are particularly concerned about our spiritual consciousness. I think Im an Arcturian/Pleidian hybrid starseed from the Seven Sisters Star System. All other planets are in 7-12. Have a beautiful day! If you would like to interpret your own chart receive a copy of my new eBook The Starseeds Compass: A Guide to Identifying Your Souls Origin here, Connect with the Pleiades During the Pleiadian Alignment, How To Connect With Your ET Spirit Guides, Connect with the Pleiades During the Pleiadian Alignment - The Starseeds Compass. They are also here to embody the original orion blueprint or seed so that orions can be born again. Libra rising, Welcome to The Spirit Nomad! 25,26, 27, 28and29 degrees in Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius and Leo, Cancer and Capricorn. These people may have special abilities, such as psychic visions and healing powers. I just found it 3 or 4 years ago. I also have a mole on both forearms that line up perfectly when I put them together. Under the guidance and support of an Orion Starseed, you find it easy to align your intentions, thoughts, feelings, and actions with the Universe. 12 Signs You're an Orion Starseed. Recently I discovered that idea of starseeds and found out many of my traits fit with what an Orion starseed would tend to have. They have been there for as long as i can remember. An Orion Starseed is not likely to leave issues hanging halfway. Through decades of work, Lavendar has identified celestial body aspects in birth charts that indicate a Pleiadian lineage. This denies them the chance to engage emotionally with others. There may be no external cause of this feeling and . It goes from my neck to below my navel top to bottom, and from under my nipples side to side. I was born November 15th 1999 In Nairobi, Kenya 32, 33, 34, or 35 in Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn, Sagittarius, or Virgo can indicate a Lyran or Andromedan connection.

Planet Fitness Membership Cost, Articles O

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us