megumin nendoroid bootleg

Megumin: Light Novel Swimsuit Ver. I was a naive fool and thought that because the box looked official, that they must be authentic. We were at FanExpo in Toronto over the weekend and all but one of the booths had fake Nenderoids (and other bootlegged figurines), so I at least had one opportunity to let someone hold a legit item and see how different it and its packaging was. B) Unless you are buying from a US/European retailer with a long-standing retail history or a legitimate Japanese retailer, forget it. The best method is to look at the nendoroid itself. Megumin only knows a single, incredibly powerful Explosion spell that immediately depletes . Is it possible for there to be bootlegs of Nendoroids of characters from Chinese properties (Like Luo Tianyi and the Bili Bili mascots) since most bootlegs come out of China? Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Sorry to hear you got a fake! It was fake,, Now I finally know how to identity fakes ~. Hobbysearch sells all legit figures, in fact theyre the site that I use the most when buying & pre-ordering figures, so need to worry there! :D. I heard back from BigbadToyStore today, and theyve offered to refund/exchange the Nendoroid. Mandarake is a great place to look for older nendoroids that are out of stock in most places. I think the best way to avoid getting a bootleg is by directly pre-ordering the nendoroid on the Goodsmile online shop after it is released. http://www.milanoo.com/Meiko-Honma-Anime-Action-Figure-p249388.html. Theyre a local company from the PH that sells all-original Jap merchandise, even mags and model kits Everythings legit, because if they sold something fake, it would tarnish their reputation. Then I remember I read somewhere (not sure if its true) that bootleg usually don't have the good smiley on the neck joint, so I checked the extra one, it does have the smiley which made me more confident this is a real one. Learn more. Once again, thank you so much for helping me identify my figure as a bootleg! Some of these make their way to the United States with individuals who buy them in Japan and bring them back to sell on eBay or Amazon. Yep, those links work. I didnt expect your answer to be this quick! https://world.taobao.com/item/554147746186.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a230r.1.14.93.76bf523ucaxZ9&ns=1&abbucket=9#detail, https://2.taobao.com/item.htm?id=540473446422&toSite=main#detail, https://world.tmall.com/item/530674687323.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.6.76bf523ws7hOo&id=530674687323&ns=1&abbucket=9&skuId=3201631831239, Well, too late now. I wanted a Date Masamune (from Sengoku Basara) Nendoroid but when i went onto the websites that youve mentioned that sells legit Nendoroids and other products from GCS, i couldnt find it. I ordered a Flandre nendoroid and it got here just yesterday. In any case, I bought a fake L figure. But I have to say, if you spend big buck getting a crummy one, it would really turn you off from collecting these. thankyou so much for this! I wanted to buy this snow miku from two websites I havent heard of and I dont really trust them because, like I said, I read all the comments and saw nothing about them: So this figure here is legit right? If the base platedoes not have an embossedfigma logo on it, you absolutely have a bootleg! Its a great place to find figures that might be hard to find. Looked at the box unfortunately no sticker, just one for sale out side of japan. Should there be some kind of snapping sound when they fit in? See if you can see something suspicious about them. And its real sad that cons try to sell bootlegs as well..damn..if its too good to be true..it probably is =3. Hi Ive just now recently gotten into collecting figures. I just found out a few months ago that they were bootlegs, as Jun Senoue put on his Twitter that the company that made all of these soundtracks only produces unofficial products. On Sunday, I bought a Len Kagamine Nendoroid from Amazon.com and it arrived today! and looks like i got an official lion saber. Look for a holo sticker of authenticity. Hi, after i saw this page i prefer to buy nendo from a forum, where it provides COD as payment so i can check the nendo because this is going to be the first nendo im going to buy. Ive been looking into getting some Nendroids since I am getting some money for my birthday soon and it seems the ones that I can only be found pre-owned. $56.00, Click to learn more.st0{enable-background:new}, "My name is Megumin! ! 2 Manufacturer Good Smile Company Category Nendoroid Price 6,100 Release Date 2022/10 Specifications Painted ABS&PVC non-scale figure with stand included. Because my Rin Kagamine nendoroid has that base and shows no hints that its fake. This product is available for preorder at the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP. I havent personally bought from greattoysonline so I cant speak from experience but from what Ive heard they do carry legitimate figures. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. June 3, 2022 . I didnt see any Nendoroids at the con I went to. Sorry if Im a hassle, but why are bootlegs so bad? (I also will be attending the New York comic con this fall with friends and Im also thinking, I might hold on my Nendoroid shopping from the web and get (hopefully the ones I want) there, live and so, by the same token, i could check them out with my eyes and be sure they are the official products). To answer to your question: in my opinion bootleg figures are bad as the quality is always sub par to the official. Usually I tell people to avoid ebay all together when it comes to nendoroids. Figure Haven http://imgur.com/a/VicFW#4. I believe this is the link; 2016/02/12. The guys are great and the site is Anime-oz.com I highly reccomend them as they sell NO BOOTLEG!! Sorry to hear about your fake nendoroid! Nendoroid & Mini Figures | Tokyo Otaku Mode (TOM) Shop: Figures & Merch From Japan Shop Figures & Dolls Nendoroid & Mini Figures Nendoroid & Mini Figures Sort by Newest Nendoroid. Also selling my Nitocris nendoroid as well. Check the edges of the images printed on the outside of the box. Hobbylink Japan http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GCpi0vAk85Q/U34rJGl_uhI/AAAAAAAAMl0/u0MHma0_TqE/s1600/DSC_0089.JPG Occasionally you might be able to find one second hand through amiami or mandarake for cheap but it can be hard. Glad you liked the article! I definitely do want to get her and kuroneko sometime in the future, but they are on hold for now. Pingback: / // . Another comparison shot. Figura coleccin Hasbro Star Wars Vintage VC181 The Mandalorian Beskar Armor. Let us know why you think this might be a bootleg, or why you dont trust this seller. As you found out you need to be super careful when buying from ebay. When I see huge numbers for sale over the internet at knock down prices it is clear that fakes are everywhere. I have a few Ive bought at conventions, and although the paint jobs are great, the joints fit in fine, and they dont give off that shine you mention, Ive had a hard time fitting their stands onto their backs. thanks for that. Is it the original BRS nendo version? A lot of people use playmoya to find figures that are out of circulation / sold out elsewhere. Im completely new to buying any type of anime figures, so Im very glad I found this. And thanks for your kindness, you are awesome! Recently GoodSmile warned people on facebook about buying and identifying Bootleg Nendoroids. Hmm for some reason Im getting a 404 on the links you provided for the pictures, so I cant really tell without looking. Great post on these tips, Ill try to use them sometime, even though Im already aware of how to spot fakes I still havent mastered online buying, though. Megumin: Light Novel Band of Thieves Ver. Or do they not care about them? Instead of being a direct copy of goodsmile's product, these bootlegs have fixed poses and little/no accessories. Can i feel free to ask you anything about nendoroids? 2023 GOOD SMILE COMPANY, INC All Rights Reserved. Hi, 26 days ago ⊛-Greedy-Is anyone willing to sell me the bonus pieces from them? Theres NO Metallic sticker on the Box ta-da-! Any other questions/comments/feedback is greatly appreciated ^^. Thank you for the feedback! Provide clear pictures (ideally, multiple) or a link to the item youre looking to buy, depending on what youre asking. Was just wondering if its normal for figma to be like this and just require you to be patient and delicate? and im pretty confused right now, and to be honest this is my first time buying from online shop. Thanks for the article on bootlegs!!!! May be thats why they sell fake-nendo at major international festivals. AmiAmi This is why its important to know how to spot a fake nendoroid! I almost bought one until looking around a bit for prices. On the fake nendoroid her cheeks have way too much red paint on them to make it look like shes blushing. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_k5jH9zrhrw/U34r00/DSC_0091.JPG The thing about buying nendoroids (especially more recent ones) is that its very hard to find cheap ones below the MSRP. Furthermore, the nendoroid with the most number of bootlegs created is probably Miku, as shes very popular. Recently bought my first nendoroid with much help from your guidelines (#491 Kirishima, although I dont think the are bootleg Kirishimas yet). Sorry to hear that you got a fake! Respect for this, it helped me a lot, i almost bought a fake Kirito nendoroid, but then ive seen your article. I had fun. She also comes with a smiling expression for much more cheerful poses! Heres the kicker. Depends on the convention I guess, but it definitely doesnt hurt to file a complaint, especially if theres a policy against having bootlegs. The worst part of it was that there were heaps of people picking up all of these bootlegs and buying them, I feel bad not saying anything to them but its kind of awkward when the people running the stall are stood right next to you. Can you guess which nendroroids they are from? By the way Anime At Abbostford are specticular! Plus one of the minis had no movement (though she seems to have been glued together so this may account for it). Im very very very new into Nendoroids ( as in a week or 2 into it xD) it just sounds odd to me. Im pretty sure thats a bootleg. Glad you liked the article . thank you very much for this article! I forgot to mention this in my previous comment. When in doubt, ask the seller for pictures of the actual product. i.. And for some reason, the fakeFlans hat fits better and more firmly than realFlan. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. These fees are applied per package, and are not included in the cost of the order. If you guessed the one on the left, then you are correct! Hello r/AnimeFigures, and welcome again to the Bootleg Megathread! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. For example, a prize figure won't have the same level of detail or quality as a scaled figure. If the seller is from China/Hong Kong area, be weary of fakes. Bootleg Information: Good Smile Company's Utaha Kasumigaoka. Nendoroid Swacchao! the figure looks a tad glossy in some spots. I ordered a Sebastian Nendoroid from amazon and I really hope Its not fake. Any info on that? or is it fake? The only way youll get a good price is if you buy used, you can try scouting on MFC, or you can try ebay (just be super careful!! I am wondering if theyre bootlegs. You might also notice that the faces are switched, but this just something that probably varies in fake nendoroids ^^. Once again if its too good to be true it probably is. Authentic boxes from Max Factory will have images with clean, crisp edges. My best suggestion here is to trust the seller on this one make sure they say in writing that its an authentic GSC figure. Thanks for letting me know about Anime At Abbostford, Ill definitely check them out! Oh bother! From the anime series 'KONO SUBARASHII SEKAI NI SYUKUFUKU WO!

Picrew Friend Group Maker, John Bessler Religion, Kohanaiki Membership Cost, Mackenzie Davis Gender, Winrm Firewall Exception, Articles M

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us