john leary messages 2021

john leary messages 2021

Your mission has been to help save as many souls as you can, and the time to save people from hell is running out. Those faithful people will be protected by My angels from any destruction of the Comet. But if a man hears My word and does not act on them, then he will be like one who built his house on sand. Jesus said: My people, you are seeing the beginning of the vaccine mandates that will be getting so bad, that I will soon have to bring My Warning and the refuges to save your lives. Once I have renewed the earth, I will call My faithful down into My Era of Peace. WebWeb site full of content created by a Spanish artist how fight for his dreams. Call on My help when you are in need, or when you are being threatened., Monday, September 6, 2021: (Labor Day) Your old silos in America have been mostly dismantled. Fight for your freedoms now, or you will lose all of them. You have seen the list of your deceased classmates, and you are sorry they have passed on. After the six weeks of conversion, I will call My people to My refuges., Sunday, September 12, 2021: My spiritual gifts of My sacraments are more valuable than all of your temporary material things. Jesus said: My people, I told St. Andrew and St. Peter that I would make them fishers of men instead of catching fish. Live in trust of My protection with My angels, and I will provide what you need at the proper time. This will be the last chance for the vaccinated people to chose to believe in Me, and be healed, or they could die. Jesus said: My people, todays Gospel speaks about loving your enemies and sharing what you have with them. From this day all generations will call me blessed: the Almighty has done great things for me, and holy is His Name. Give up your agenda and follow Me, and you will be saved. In the first Adam he was also tempted by the devil with food to eat when he ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. With the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or coming to My refuges, this would be a chance for the vaccinated people to be healed, but they must believe I can heal them in order to be healed. This definitely is not normal. He has come to the help of His servant Israel for He has remembered His promise of mercy. If your power went out, your solar batteries would work for a while to keep your heater working. I am the instrument to bring Jesus into this world, and because of my place as the Mother of God, the Lord has called me blessed. By dying to self, and doing My Will, you will truly see My Light to lead you to heaven., Prayer group: Prophet John Leary http://www.johnleary.com Tuesday, July 20, 2021 Jesus said: My people, sometimes I enable small miracles for the people to have more faith in You should not be forced against your will to take a poison Covid shot, and even the vaccinated should not take any booster shots. If you are not prepared for your judgment, some people could see hell in their mini-judgment. In the Gospel I told the Sadducees how they were misled in their understanding of what happens to the dead believers. When you need healing, you can come to Me with this same strong faith as the Centurion., Jesus said: My people, a time is coming when My people will face strong persecution for believing in Me. This is why your killing babies by abortion is such a serious sin against My act of creation. The restrictions on the unvaccinated will be getting worse, and the evil ones will use any increases in Covid cases for another potential lock down. This howling lasted for three hours. He has mercy on those who fear Him in every generation. Here are some important messages we copied and pasted from Johns website. There are many couples who are living together in sin without marriage. Give some of your refuge messages to explain the need for My refuges. Trust in Me and My angels to protect you and provide for your needs., Tuesday, June 1, 2021: (St. Justin) You can see how they declare emergencies without much information or death statistics. If you do not fight this vaccine mandate and passports, you will soon be like Puerto Rico where unvaccinated people cannot work, buy groceries, or gasoline. Prophet John Leary http://johnleary.com Tuesday, April 20, 2021 Jesus said: My people, St. Stephen was brave to his death by stoning, and he stayed true to his faith in Ron was very active in helping the Church and his organizations. I have warned people to avoid taking Covid shots, booster shots, and flu shots because the shots will ruin your immune system, and they do not prevent you from getting the Covid virus sickness. I am the Lamb of God and I offered up My life on the cross to bring you salvation for your souls. It does not take much money to stock up on three months worth of food. This is a principle that I have made when a country or city is worthy of a punishment for sin. This is not a time to fear, but to have faith and hope in My coming again in victory over the evil ones. Jesus said: My people, in the reading from Tobit I sent My Archangel, St. Raphael, to protect Tobiah and Sarah from the demon, Asmodeus, who had killed seven husbands of Sarah earlier. It is the strength from My Hosts that will strengthen you to survive the trials at My refuges. Just as I will multiply your food, if needed before you come to My refuges, so also I will heal My vaccinated believers if they call on Me to heal them., Monday, June 28, 2021: (St. Irenaeus) So I went with him to his house to be with his daughter. Those people, who believe in My healing power, can be healed by calling on Me to heal them. If your electric grid was down for months, or a year, there are people predicting 90% of your people would die of starvation, because most people do not have long time food supplies. This is a wonderful story of healing cataracts which is a problem today that many people have to have operations to see clearly. You will be protesting the Covid shot mandates for the nurses at your local hospital today. So act on My words in your prayers and good deeds for your neighbor. This experience showed you how the demons answer to My authority in My Church. It was the 29th annual countdown of the most popular songs of the year, as voted for by listeners of Australian I will perform more miracles as they are needed, even in todays time. I will warn My believers with a cross on their forehead, that they will need to come to My refuges so they are protected by My angels from the Antichrist and the demons during the tribulation. They also are taking the billions of dollars in trade deficit from America and they are using it to build up their military and naval strength to challenge the U.S. Navy. Even yesterday, you were celebrating thanks for My many gifts to you on Thanksgiving Day, but the church had just a few more people than a daily Mass. Because of your abortions, America will pay a dear price when I will take away your freedoms and the material things you worship instead of Me. If My believers believe that I can heal them from their vaccination, I will find a way to heal them, even if they need healing before coming to My refuges. If such a war starts, there is a possibility that nuclear weapons could be involved to stop Russia. Jesus said: My people, today you read the part of Tobits story how he was healed of his cataracts with the help of the archangel, St. Raphael. I even told you if you believe in your prayer, then I will answer it in what is best for souls. Without a good foundation in faith, you become easy prey for the demons to lead you astray from Me, and you could be lost in hell. You will be protected at your refuge throughout the whole tribulation time., Friday, May 28, 2021: Pray that your government helps your businesses, or you may see shortages in other needed parts of your life., Jesus said: My people, you are seeing more businesses opening and even your churches are dividing people in the pews between vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Then I will bring My faithful down into My Era of Peace where you will live a long time without any evil presence. I love to have people with Me and recognize My Real Presence. If your money becomes worthless with a new currency, you could not be able to buy any food, and you would rely on what you have in your pantry. When the priest touched the relics to the young man, it hurt the demons, and they kept saying: Get it off of me. The demons were talking more than usual and uttering profanities. I will renew the face of the earth as My faithful will be raised up into the air. I also gave you a second mission to set up one of My refuges for the people to come. This is why your private businesses need to spend more resources on stopping these hackers. You also will have round the clock perpetual Adoration, so My faithful can worship Me at their appointed hours. This was great faith that the centurion trusted that I could heal someone from a distance without being in sight. So do not believe the lies of the evil ones, but only follow My directions to avoid taking the Covid vaccine and avoid taking the flu shots., Thursday, June 3, 2021: (St. Charles Lwanga) I am in purgatory for a short time. Tell all of your people how much I love them, and I was always happy to hear Camilles words of his past life., Saturday, June 26, 2021: This is the vision that I gave you of the dead bodies lying all over. When you come to your judgment, I will ask you if you loved Me and all of your neighbors, even your persecutors. It is best to backup your data files on separate hard drives so you are not a victim of the various ransomware programs. Be thankful that you have been blessed with Our gift of faith. I love all of my Rochester people and I thank them for this Mass that helped me. If you truly love Me, then you must love your neighbor and show it in your actions of good deeds to help them with food, donations, and sharing your faith. Give praise and thanks to Me if you are written in the Book of Life for all of those people who will be with Me in heaven for all eternity., Friday, June 25, 2021: The unborn babies have The one world people have a goal to reduce the population of the world from seven billion down to five hundred million people. Be prepared., Friday, July 2, 2021: (First Friday) For man it is too difficult to comprehend Three Persons in One God, because it is a Mystery to you. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Stepfather 2 [DVD], Good, John O'Leary, Renata Scott, Leon Martell, Miriam B at the best online prices at eBay! Pray for all of your family and friends to become believers in Me during the six weeks of conversion after the Warning, or they could die and go to hell. By staying close to My Sacred Heart and pouring out My Precious Blood on people, I can heal people of their sickness and their sins., Wednesday, September 8, 2021: (Nativity of the Blessed Mother) This will become a needed business expense if businesses want to protect their computers. You show your love for Me in your daily prayers, and I respond by giving you My messages at Holy Communion at Mass, and at Adoration every night. She was also curious if My words of prophecy had come about. You have more wood than kerosene, but during the tribulation I will refill your containers of fuel as you need them. I have told My people to stock up on food items because you cannot eat your gold or money. Jesus said: My people, there are many places where you feel out of your comfort zone with different groups of people. Only those people, who are strong in their faith every day, are those people who will be My elect in heaven. Jesus said: My son, you have been out evangelizing people so they could be converted for over 25 years. Keep praying for him and have Masses said for him., Jesus said: My people, there are some increasing Covid cases and flu cases, but there is a lot of fear being spread that is overdone. Once you die, you will be as a saint, and you will be brought into heaven. Jesus said: My son, you just went on your fifth trip and the tenth exorcism session by a priest over a young man at Buffalo, N.Y. You heard some loud sounds from the demon at this exorcism. Pray a novena and the St. Theresa prayers for a successful video., Jesus said: My son, you need to check all of your equipment to see that it is in working order. To provide for larger numbers, My angels and St. Joseph will take care of any needed accommodations. Not everyone realizes how these shots can ruin your immune system, and can even kill you, especially when a more deadly virus is released. Life is precious, and that is why your abortions of My created unborn babies are an abomination. You are hearing of young adults dying without explanation. When are your people going to rise up in a major protest, or strike against your employers? Those people, who are on the road to hell, will have a taste of this suffering, so they can see what their life is choosing. Sunday, February 26, 2023: (First Sunday of Lent) Jesus said: My people, I want you to see the comparison of the temptation of the first Adam with the new Adam in Me. It was St. Raphael who protected Tobiah from being killed on his wedding night. Only My believers with a cross on the forehead will be allowed into My refuges. As you leave your home, your angel will put an invisible shield over you so the evil ones cannot see you. Refuse to take the Covid shots because they will ruin your immune system, and vaccinated people could die from the next deadly virus. Pray your long form of the St. Michael prayer before and after your trip for your protection on the way. You need to repent of your sins, and confess them at least once a month in Confession to the priest. You know they are evil by their evil actions, and they are like the rotten tree that bears rotten fruit. See that I am with you every day, and you can call on Me to help you in your needs. Trust in Me to lead you to My refuges when your lives are threatened., Jesus said: My people, I have warned you about the possibility of the evil ones bringing a worse Covid virus that could cause vaccinated people to die quickly. I have said before that the Divine Mercy Chaplet is the best prayer to pray for the dead. This virus and the vaccines are a plan of the one world people to reduce the population by killing billions of people. WebJun 2020 - Aug 20211 year 3 months United Kingdom Supporting CEOs and MDs with their data, insight, service desig and system challenges in social housing. Biden is going along with the one world peoples plan to reduce the population with the mandatory Covid shots. You will be living together at My refuges after the Warning and your six weeks of conversion. Trust in Me to guide you and protect you from any demonic influence., Tuesday, September 7, 2021: Be prepared to help heal the vaccinated people with My Good Friday oil, and the exorcism water with the miraculous medal., Jesus said: My people, you are seeing droughts and extremely high temperatures in the West. I am guiding My faithful to heaven through all of the troubles you will face in life. Fr. WebFebruary 27, 2023 new bill passed in nj for inmates 2022 No Comments . The caucus (64 Labour MPs) votes via exhaustive ballot, and a candidate would require the support of two-thirds of the party caucus (i.e., 48 MPs) to be elected. Because of this forced control, and desire by some to reduce the population, I will soon be calling My faithful to the safety of My refuges, as your lives are being threatened. The young people do not come to church because your families are not bringing them up with a strong faith. This is one of the failings of some people in that they do not always remember to thank Me for all that I do for them. Jesus said: My people, you remember how St. Peter answered: Thou are the Christ, the Son of the living God. It was the Holy Spirit that inspired St. Peter to know and respond in this way. You have had faith in My healing, but soon you will need faith in My power to protect you from the evil ones at My refuges. During the tribulation of the Antichrist, I will provide refuges for My faithful, and My angels will protect them from the evil ones. My refuge angels will only allow My believers to enter My refuges of safety. When the evil ones release the next deadly virus, many vaccinated people could die. You pray for their souls and the families who mourned the loss of their loved ones. I love all of My people, and I give all of you an opportunity to use your gifts to bear good fruit. Give thanks and praise for your gift of faith which will be rewarded in heaven., Jesus said: My people, you have been given many lies about the Covid virus and the Covid vaccines. It is this same strength of faith that I want all of My faithful to have all of the time, so you are confident that I can lead you through life to heaven. I discovered who touched Me, and I told her: Daughter, thy faith has saved thee. that his wife will be able to carry on with her life amidst this death of her husband. Jesus said: My people, America has been blessed with many gifts because of your faith in Me, and your willingness to help other nations. Leary, a retired chemist who lives in the suburbs of Trust in Me to provide for your needs, but you need some food storage that I could multiply as well. I love all of you so much, and when you spend time with Me in Adoration, you are showing Me how much you love Me as well., Sunday, November 28, 2021: (First Sunday of Advent) Refuse to take any Covid shots or flu shots. He has filled the hungry with good things, and the rich He has sent away empty. It will be better to receive Me on the tongue, because it is a more reverent way to receive Me without touching the consecrated Host. Saturday,February 25,2023: (Bishops Mass for Eucharistic retreat) Jesus said: My son, you are being graced to see Me in My Real Presence in a consecrated Host. The young man was in California and he was involved with New Age, and that opened the door for the demons to enter. Those people, who do not believe in My healing, could die of their illness. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones who want to kill My faithful., Sunday, June 27, 2021: Web For any other questions please email me or contact me using any of these messaging platforms (LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram. Call on Me and I will have your guardian angel lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge. Jesus said: My people, America needs to wake up out of your media brainwashing, and see how you are a bunch of frogs being slowly boiled to death in water. For those people, who believe in Me, you will see Me perform many miracles when I will multiply your food, water, and fuels., Jesus said: My people, I am reminding you of Satans goal to kill as many people as he can because he hates man.

How To Respond To I Want To Kiss You Text, Why Is Everyone Leaving Younique 2020, What Is The Best Roof Coating For Shingles, Articles J

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us