is the violet flame dangerous

Always rememberthat those who fall in the swamp may come up covered with mud; for the quicksands of life, by their very nature, always seek to drag man down. Too much too fast? And what is the scoop on how to actually use it to transform our lives, clean up our negative karma . I thought I have time to learn to meditate and do VF decrees. Think of electricity there has to be balance so negative and positive cancels each other out. I went and it has helped. To people who have developed their spiritual sight, the violet flame looks like fire, in colors ranging from dark indigo and brilliant amethyst to violet pink. The violet flame is a symbolic name that is given to the transformative abilities of spiritual energy. This is indeed a great gift that is given to us by Saint Germain. Color the flame violet in your imagination and step into the flame. Call to Archangel Michael for your spiritual protection before you give the Violet Flame decrees. I am interested in a meaningful answer if possible, not just an invitation to the flame decree. The Violet flame is the powerful symbol of the spiritual fire of self-transformation. The violet flame is coming in perfect timing for me as I have been enjoying Gods Bliss daily and pretty much all day long for some time and waiting for the next level and that is the Violet Flame and my Service Work. I was guided to set up a Foundation for Higher Spiritual Learning in 2013 in Elmvale, Onwhere I AM Presence , Clare Prophet books are sold and classed are held the last 3 Tues. from 6:30 8:30 @ Be-Still Bridge of Light Bookstore, 6 Queen St. W. Elmvle, On 705-515-1000. The Ascended Master Saint Germain is calling you as a fellow spiritual alchemist to fan the flame of joy, transmutation, mercy and resolution. I have started to pass on information from Summit house of the decrees and spreading the word of this powerful spiritual tool. I was enjoying my morning decrees. Thank you. Meditate, visualize, sing, waltz to the three quarter beat that is the violet flame, and lift up your spirits- send out the Violet Flame and enjoy the return current of joy, freedom and transmutation. For instance, the aura of someone who is in a state of contemplation, study or meditation might have the presence of a yellow light, a violet light and even a blue lightthe blue indicating faith in God. Each time you transmute the records of a past life with the violet flame, you gain a new sense of your soul's liberation. I said it might be Michael and I checked my pendulum later it said yes! Hello to everyone, I would like to share an experience I had a few years ago and hear your opinions. When I do these decrees for an hour I do feel blissful tingly all over! Thank you God for giving me this golden opportunity to play my role as a light bearer! Violet Flame Meditation: 5 Steps To Harnessing Positive Energy, Violet Flame: Alchemy for Personal Change, Saint Germain: Mystery of the Violet Flame, Violet Flame to Heal Body, Mind and Soul (Pocket Guides to Practical Spirituality), The Violet Flame All In One Handbook: Real time modern applications & Violet Flame Decrees (SSD). Once you have memorized some of the violet-flame decrees, you can close your eyes and try this visualization. This indicates that although we may not have mastered the science and art of reading the aura, the God within us is aware of the God within others and the uses or misuses of that consciousness by individuals. So great to hear from you. Start repeating the same mantra you used to enter the meditation to close your meditation (in my case its OM MANI PADME HUM.). I bless you all with Pure Love, Light and Om Source purifying energy and the violet flame transmuting power! Anger indicates that youve become your story.fear indicates that you are living in the future. Sorry, comments are closed for this post. I choose patterns of Perfection. Then ask your Beloved I AM Christ Self how to deal with these appearances of aches in body or lack in work and money, or problems with others, etc. The violet light is a coalesced healing energy of love, mercy, forgiveness, and transmutation. Just today 11:11, 1:11, 2:22.kind as crazy. Most dis-eases begin in our mental body above the physical body. Apologies for late response! Those who have pure emerald green within the aura are healers, and through them and through their chakras flow the healing currents of the Elohim and of the cosmos. I have been doing Yoganandas Kriya Yoga meditation since 2000 to now and only started the Violet Flame and now Mother Akashas Rose Pink Flames dispensations since February 2019. Keep in mind that when working with the violet flame, there are decrees (or mantras) which are repeated. Previously, only those in the spiritual retreats knew of the violet flame. It is not surprising then that violet connects us to the Sahasrara, or crown chakra within our energy fields which is generally considered the seventh primary chakra, according to most tantric yoga traditions. The purpose of the purifying is to make your life more comfortable for a higher kingdom to live in you and become more physical. I am so glad my soul nudge me to google violet flame! You may seek to revitalize a personal relationship or direct the light to a physical condition or places that need healing. Think of it: If you can set free energy that was locked in place by a negative thought or feeling, are you not going back and changing the past? Once you start, keep on going. I did not know that. Violet flame decrees are an all-consuming spiritual fire. email: ritabestill@gmail.com http://www.be-stillworld.com. Having followed the masters and using the violet flame for many years, I can tell you without equivocation it is miraculous. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Very timely too. It just gets better and better. Things have improved. Did he have a glow about him? Does Kuthumi teach that the aura is an extension of the self. The man I saw was blonde, with curly hair and medium built, he was wearing leather sandals. For instance, Kuthumi says, As the intensity of the white and the violet light is increased in the aura, especially those shades which are pale and ethereal, one notes the enlarging of man's perceptions and an increase in spirituality.. I have entered into the 30 Day Violet Flame Challenge and I am feeling very happy to do so, all my life i have felt there was more meaning to life, now I feel i have found it. Luna & Sol Pty Ltd 2012 - 2023 LonerWolf.com. The green, or emerald, fire comes forth from the third-eye chakra and indicates a manifestation of truth and abundance. All those fear based thoughts that you had are coming from your subconscious and beliefs about life that you have stored. It causes hormonal imbalance and weakens our immune system. Thats it! I too do other healing energy work. It also contains Adamantine Particles of Love/Light which are offered as a gift, a Divine dispensation; however, they must be activated by the frequencies of a loving, compassionate heart. You never know when on that pathway you will meet your mentor Saint Germain face-to-face. Is this the same flame? The burden alone that the elementals have carried for the lifestreams upon the planet is great. I was a little stressed, but I didnt think it was anything unusual. Around this violet-flame pillar, you can see your tube of light, an even bigger pillar of white light that protects and seals the violet flame. I look forward to hearing from you! As you increase the speed of your decrees, you will find that they are more effective in raising your vibration. I shine my Light and watch as the disease just disappears having no Cosmic Law to sustain it. Hi! We can enter into deep meditation upon it and let its presence enter our surroundings. I have been cleansing my body and all areas within with the violet flame. NT$ 5,800. The negativity in this world is very thick and I see we all need to be doing these decrees and talking to the angels daily if not every second no time to waste! Be Empowered. Of all colors, violet has one of the highest vibrational frequencies. It can be used for different purposes such as healing physical, emotional problems and improves relationships. I am telling people about this as my pendulum does tell me that this violet flame is higher tool from God than even the Kriya Yoga technique I do. The Violet Flame was released as a standard CD, a deluxe 2-CD, a digital download, a double album in a gatefold sleeve (featuring The Violet Flame on violet vinyl on one disc and six remixes on white vinyl on the other, via PledgeMusic with more than 500 pre-orders), and a limited edition 3-CD box set which includes the original album as well . First who was the person in the room telling you to look at your power? "I AM a being a violet fire" - that means it is the nature of our being! Now I use a pendulum and it tells me if I should get it checked or not. I am eternally grateful! It's important not to feel burdened by the negative record of a past life. I meditate morning and night doing Yoganandas Kriya Yoga, and the rest of the day I am doing Sacred Fire Decrees and Mantras which are like Japa Yoga to me. Observe how the violet flame begins radiating its light through your hands toward the situation in order to transform it. When you are conscious of your energy field and you zealously guard it as the habitation of God, then you are able to retain your reservoir of light and not constantly be like a cork bobbing upon the sea. Hi Melanie, congratulations on finding this path and your way home. As you repeat the decree, notice if you feel more loving and spacious. It refers to the full union of a human being with his Mighty I AM Presence.. The negative energy within us emanates from our emotional and psychological problems, producing excessive amounts of acid in our bodies. He didnt think I had TMJ.He asked me to stand up. When we let the divine light in, we accept things as they are and look at our mistakes as lessons. We can make this contact through meditation upon the Buddha or the Christ, both of whom have given us the key to unlocking the crown chakra, which is the yellow center. with no assistance. A few of the classic books by Elizabeth Clare Prophet on the Violet Flame, Violet Flame to Heal Body, Mind and Soul and Prophesy for a New Millennium, are available for free on this site to help you accelerate your spiritual path. So you still have blockages there and they are emotionally and spiritually based and the Chiropractor is not the doctor to clear those items only your Beloved I AM Presence and you! I also asked if the violet flame can heal it got no only Divine Mother can heal it? Paula. What can one person do in the face of political turmoil, economic challenge, terrorism and even weather extremes? My email is claudette.losier@hotmail.com if you would like to connect! Allow for the Freedom to come to the elemental kingdom. I have used violet flame with little knowledge about it. Kriya yoga too does transmute Karma in the tree of light just maybe not as strongly as the violet flame. I saw a being fly into or through or by my third eye while interiorized and I asked my pendulum if it was St. Germain and got a yes! I am so grateful to have this opportunity to have better understanding on using the Violet Flame on this 30 days challenge. This is a powerful tool that works in our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual lives. Wow.what a gift..the Ascended Masters will get out attention one way or another! Many refer to this energy as negative karma. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases, this means whenever you buy a book on Amazon from a link on this website, we receive a small percentage of its price at no extra cost to you. I focus on a picture of MOTHER while doing my daily decrees. They are only too happy to help us clean up both our auras and the planet with the violet flame. There was a person in the room with me, the person said Look at the window if you want to know your power, I looked at the window and felt a surge of energy hit me and push me back a bit. While it's engaged in battle, its mountain of coal will burn bright red, sending off sparks that scorch the surrounding area. I hope to explore these ethereal retreats in the coming months. When we look at the bright side of situations, we release all the stress caused by the things we cannot control. One of the best times to give your decrees is in the early morning. In the hermetic traditions of Egypt and Greece, colored stones, minerals, and crystals were used in chromotherapy, also known as color therapy. You saw with your two eyes or third eye the violet flame energy go into your third eye while meditating??? Sometimes I hear loud buzzing noises and feel indescribable intense fear. Sin is known in the East as "karma". Youll know that your violet flame meditation has been successful when you feel a sense of inner peace and spaciousness inside of you. Since you have fear when you started to notice the tightening in your neck you have to do a lot of work on fear and your beliefs about that and fear is an indication you need work on your Heart Chakra as fear is the opposite of love! If you have found any comfort, support or guidance in our work, please consider donating: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I'd like to receive your latest weekly newsletter! Ive found this to be a great inner work practice. My Guru Yogananda quoted that phrase from the bible which is my favourite! Spiritual energy can help us move through many obstacles on our path and heal a multitude of problems from physical and emotional issues, to relationship problems. Hi Paula thanks for sharing that Mark Prophet also studied the Kriya Yoga technique! You don't have to worry if you are just beginning to practice the violet flame of St. Germain meditation. My pendulum is saying this person was St. Germain! I cant say I notice a difference because I am already highly vibrating because of the Kriya Yoga which is a powerful prana yama technique and another technique to listen to the Om sound within which I hear from that technique all the time now. I have been advised by a pychic that they (other realms) want me to write my book and she knew it was in 3 parts! Although not everyone is capable of reading the aura directly, at subconscious levels within the soul and at the level of the Christ mind we all have perceptions of one another, and we register these perceptions. Hi I signed up but have yet to receive an email from you Nikki, I just saw your email here. Also I want to say that I am starting to experience peace and a steady increase of happiness since I started my journey of learning about the I am and the Violet Flame. Reading the aura will always tell us where there is mastery or attainment in the use of the chakras and where there is a perversion or a willful misuse of the chakras. Were you connecting to your I AM Presence? I am fast when i decree the mantra & I hope its OK. The Violet Flame is the intense spiritual energy that can deliver fast positive change. Therefore, we are transformed. Inspiration is always welcome. I was standing in a small room with a small window. The visualization, affirmation, and meditation on the violet flame consumes this negative energy transmutes it to positive energy. I ask that my call be multiplied and used to assist all souls on this planet who are in need. Access the Free Lessons of Your Choice Now You can give violet-flame decrees anywhere, anytimein your car, while doing chores or before going to bed. What a great gift has been given to mankind.all we need to do is believe! I started decrees and also Chakra balancing. Since doing them I am now at 10 with all 3 plumes balance per my intuition using the pendulum. Some use chakra candles as well to feel calmer during meditation. Question: as I understand transformation and transmutation are somewhat different Transmutation is connected with the DNA .clarify and explain.. thank you.. Hi Audrey, He appeared to Guy Ballard, known as the author Godfre Ray King, in the 1930s and gave the initial teaching of how to accelerate your spiritual path with the violet transmuting flame and I AM affirmations. Try different words, always starting with I AM the Violet Flame to create your own decrees and find whichever provides you the most healing. This is because blue is associated with calmness, which is very useful in a hectic environment! All Rights Reserved. help me! As the Archangel of the first ray, Archangel Michael embodies the qualities of faith, protection, perfection and the will of God. NT$ 945 - NT$ 1,271. This is the Violet Flame-a spiritual light that actually transmutes and consumes negative energy. I may have notice a few changes in others for the good doing these decrees. Required fields are marked *. When I saw my eyes in the mirror, there was a trembling and loud voice imagine someone blowing air out of their mouth but with a raspy sound to it. I too live in Ontario Hamilton. Not sure what it means or how yo use I was just meditating and it found me? It helps us to be brave when theres fear. Then I got scared why is this happening? That means, it has the greatest ability to change matter at the atomic level.. Each color has its distinctive divine qualities. We dont have Gods kingdom on earth as yet. If there is a pale yellow, almost golden, light in the aura of an individual, especially around the head, we know that there is flooding through that one's mind, as Kuthumi says, the fingers of cosmic intelligence. This energy present within the aura enables the mind of man to contact the universal Mind of God. Poor lighting, dust, untidiness and stale air impede the flow of spiritual energy. Please email back, I thought Kriya Yoga was pretty high energy but my pendulum is saying the Violet Flame is higher because its not just a technique its the Heart Flames out of Creation out of God I AM That I AM. During his first revelations about the Violet Flame, Saint Germain has said The use of the violet consuming flame is more valuable to you and to all mankind than all the wealth, all the gold and all the jewels of this planet. (The Voice of the I AM January 1941 p. 20). I find myself more and more in tune with my I AM Presence. We generally begin our decrees by saying, In the name of the beloved mighty victorious Presence of God, I AM in me, and my very own beloved Holy Christ Self and include our favorite masters and saints. There could be a burst of fear from the solar plexus, accompanied by feelings of butterflies and extreme tension. It can take as little as six months of concentrated violet-flame decrees to balance the karma of one past life. My intuition gets richer. I have been doing Ascended Master Yoganandas Kriya Yoga for 19 years and already one with Divine Mother in the sense of feeling Her or the delicious I am presence every day and that I live for. Ive been referring to this as my spirit self because it was in my shape and once it was outside of my body I visualized it being cleansed and taking in more positive energy. The violet flame as Saint Germain has taught it can actually enter the cells and atomic structure, including our DNA, and transmutation does take place. Paula. The violet flame is for those who yearn to break out of their negative family patterns; to free themselves and others from the ups and downs of human emotions; to heal wounds of the body, mind, and heart; and finally shake off the karmic chains of the past. Check and follow our social media accounts to get updated with our recent posts. Beautiful souls of love, peace, charity, wisdom and compassion. Give your tube of light decree each morning and repeat it as necessary throughout the day. it was so real. We have discussed the seven rays of God as the prism of the Holy Spirit and as the seven paths of Christhood that we can walk. Let me know your experiences with this meditation in the comments below. It was an awful experience with anxiety and panic. Menial chores are performed by violet-flame angels and elementals, which allows the people time to pursue the path of . I live in the Tampa Bay area. Last one on appearances and your I AM Christ self will show you your appearance for you to through in the violet flame for purification because you have claimed you are on a spiritual journey. Please do help me. Great question. The violet flame transmutes and consumes your past sins and. Slowly recite: I AM a being of violet fire! And he wanted me to resist. We came from the Light and Light is energy not physical manifestation and to be whole we need to return to our true state of being Light and Love! It is like a cosmic eraser that erases the effects, the memory, and the cause of sin in our lives. By transforming negative thoughts and feelings,. My body is still covered over to some degree, but I go into the Sacred Fire and meditations daily. The use of this spiritual energy is taught by the Ascended Master Saint Germain. Discover the Secret of the Violet Flame. . But they are a command for the will of God to be manifest. When the time came, the Master Saint Germain again revealed the teachings on the Violet Flame to mankind. A Chohan or the Lord of Ray, is an ascended master in charge of one of the seven spiritual rays. Scarlet. This is why violet-flame angels have that motto of keeping on keeping on. The flames rise and pulsate around you in different shades of purple, pink and violet. This creature has several key advantages that make it popular with Trainers. Fear is a Human Trait not an your I AM Presence, the Angels, or the Ascended Masters. If you think about it, all spiritual teachers talk about having protection as we pursue the spiritual path through prayer, affirmations, reading, practices etc. Be Connected. Be a Violet Flame Transmission Station. Rubidium chloride, rubidium hydroxide, and rubidium iodide are water soluble. We have all made mistakes in the past or we wouldn't be here today. With my jaw clenched I had no strength to resist when he pushed down on my arm. The Violet Flame is a high frequency energy that can help to burn, transmute, alchemize, clear and elevate the lower frequency consciousness that is prevalent on Gaia. I live in the kingdom of heaven being Bliss Consciousness every day and pretty much all the time as long as I dont allow other peoples issues to take me out of my Blissful State of being. I have had 3 experiences with St. Germain visiting me: while interiorized a being flew by or into my third eye area, while interiorized lying down for an hour doing decrees I heard inside me Thank You, and one time while meditating I saw a ethereal face come to me at my third eye. It starts out chugchug and pretty soon it's going chug-a-chug-a and then chug-chug-chug-chug! The faster it goes, the greater the action. It was an awful experience with anxiety and panic. Has anyone doing the violet flame experience that? Thank you. The Violet Flame is here to assist the energetic transition of Gaia and humanity into the fifth dimension of consciousness and higher. It sets us free from all the hatred of our past scars and painful memories. I believe the Master, and violet ray which is an intelligent energy, were connecting with you in a powerful way. It casts out all our doubts and fears and helps us feel and think more positively. This post may contain affiliate links. I Am a being of violet fire, I AM the purity God desires. Violet Flame Meditation for Spiritual Transformation. Violet Flame is the discovery of a lifetime. We can make the crucial difference in world events. Visualize a huge bonfire that is about nine feet high and six feet wide. The aura always reflects whether man is maintaining the crystal-clear stream of God's consciousness released through the seven chakras or whether he is misqualifying that energy and thereby producing a muddied stream. The violet flame is also been used to protect our house and pets against the negative energies, and the results are fabulous. It corresponds to the high frequency of violet light and those who have open spiritual sight have seen it as a beautiful violet aura or flame. This interaction sets up an oscillation, a vibration that dislodges the density. The violet flame, or light, is the color of freedom and has the quality of mercy. I think its just encouragement that you are doing it right and on the right track. We have the free will to qualify Gods energy coming to us. He put a jar of silver in one hand. This beautiful, blazing, singing flame is truly the wine of forgiveness, the wine of the Holy Spirit. I lost my beautiful identical twin sister 3 years ago and still battle the despair. Visualize at the center of your being, a sphere radiating flames of white light. Realizing that her bloodbending would die along with her without a worthy successor, Hama decided to a have child with one of the villagers. Endow each word with intense love for God. So you need to seal your aura with the white and blue protective energy. Have any thoughts to share? The ever-changing nature of the flames until this very day speak to us of the magical and ephemeral nature of reality. I am so smitten by God I want to know everything about God! I love you :-). So, it is important to ask for protection of God, the angels and the divine energies. A violet flame decree has the power to harness and focus spiritual energies. This new song is one of a new vibration and spiritual energy the world has not seen for a long time. So after another course I took ended I started reading the Pleiadian book in January and notice the reference and got curious enough to google it and the summit site plus others came up. Thank you, I am so glad my team of spirit guides, and guardian angels, etc, helped steer me to find this page. Much like our spiritual paths, fire can be dangerous, but also an agent of change and rebirth in a new form. If you dont already have a sacred space that you dedicate for meditation, yoga or other exercises, find a place where you wont be disturbed, and sit comfortably with your back and head erect and your legs and arms uncrossed. We can see the beautiful violet flame and visualize its light over us, our families, our world. We are usually aware when we are in the presence of someone who is holy, and often we have a warning when we are in the presence of someone who is dangerous. The increase in speed should not be artificial. I already felt incredible energy moving in me and lots of bliss, plus see the third eye and the Light of God at my third eye plus impressions of saints and symbols. It diverts negative elements into opportunities and changes our perspective. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I really like the visual meditation. Claudette, Knowing about the violet flame and feeling the energy of the violet flame are two different things. Once you open it, you will want to roll up your sleeves, spend your time serving life and make calls to the violet-flame angels each day to transmute the karmic debris. Did the energy feel positive or negative, good or bad? Our names are Aletheia Luna & Mateo Sol and were spiritual educators and guides currently living in Perth, Western Australia. I stand up to you for I know what you are; you are a world of sub-human creations, a world of duality. I thank you and I accept it done this hour in full power, according to the will of God. Hi I started using Violet flame last year. The reason for this is that it creates the space necessary for healing any soul blockages we carry, and it makes use of two important tools: the healing properties of color and sound. Hi Rita before doing this violet flame I have been Yoganandas devotee for 19 years doing his Kriya Yoga technique and doing my spiritual psychological work and I now have very little issues as they have been cleared and worked on. They have to response. This will gently open your heart center. Ellb53@icloud.com, Yes, I would love to stay connected.my # is: 705-515-1000 Yesterday I was at a energy expo and someone mentioned that from behind she thought I was someone else because she could see violet in my aura. Just as color reflects consciousness, so color amplifies consciousness. Make sure to sit in a comfortable chair, with an upright head, a straight back, and with your feet flat on the floor. They both deliver the gift of freedom, justice, mercy, fresh energy, and a new civilization.

Best Luxury Hobo Bags, Rights And Obligations Definition, Articles I

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us