how to respond to you're so fine

Putting the focus on others often makes them feel valued, seen and feel like they have meaning in their life. Learn to be content with your personality to welcome compliments. This article will explore the following:if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'grammarhow_com-box-3','ezslot_11',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-grammarhow_com-box-3-0'); The preferred version is I am very well, thank you. Its a great response in formal emails and settings as it states that youre well and uses thank you to appreciate their question. 1 "Thanks for your honesty, it was fun hanging out. You might follow this up with, 'Would you like to talk about it?' to open up the conversation if the time and situation is appropriate. However, for people you see on a more regular basis, this may start to get more annoying, as you may lookgood but feel quite the opposite. I think we should start work soon before I die of boredom. #6. When somebody says how fantastic you look, or how much energy you seem to have, dont feel bad about giving people a glimpse of your reality. What to Respond to "I'm Sorry for Your Loss". If you messed something up, then admitting that you do it is a big part of apologizing. How are things with you? This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. No Worries "No worries" is great informally. It look like this I am fine, thank you! is asking for a reason. Everythings fine, thank you. I am very well, thank you. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fc\/Respond-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Respond-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fc\/Respond-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid4477904-v4-728px-Respond-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. I guess we should get right down to business. Thank you for your good wishes. It takes a form of boldness for anyone to be able to communicate their feelings directly. (Remember to put a comma after "fine".) If there are consequences, then you can lead with "That's ok, I understand", and then go ahead with whatever the next steps are. Im glad you asked, though, because I have a few things that I need to run by you. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3f\/Respond-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Respond-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3f\/Respond-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/aid4477904-v4-728px-Respond-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Just smile and say a polite "Thank you. "We're a service business, better not to forget that." So my conclusion is that " I'm not fine " is idiomatic but it is used when you are: bad-tempered, impolite, responding sarcastically, angry, sad, indignant, disappointed, ill, injured, grumpy. This is what entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk responded to criticism of his book: But sometimes, getting a response from the business owner isn't realistic. I know I need to focus up, but I find it really difficult. In fact, I just had a leadership appointment that went really well, Could we talk about it in person later?, Its a little complicated, but we can talk about it if you want!, Lets do a phone call instead. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a2\/Respond-to-a-%22How-Are-You%22-Text-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Respond-to-a-%22How-Are-You%22-Text-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a2\/Respond-to-a-%22How-Are-You%22-Text-Step-11.jpg\/aid12898202-v4-728px-Respond-to-a-%22How-Are-You%22-Text-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Its hard because its impossible to see some physical symptoms. Then you can tell your friend or relative why you're excited. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. But avoid the K reply, which can feel terse and rude. Usually, we would also state how we are feeling before thanks for asking. This allows us to set up a suitable conversation with the other person. Do you know how to improve your language skills All you have to do is have your writing corrected by a native speaker! The tone and message of your response depends on who you're talking to, so use your better judgement in each case. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. How should I respond "thank you" properly? Thanks for asking about me, but how are things with you? wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Remember, most of the time, those who tell us we look so good and dont look sick are oftentrying to compliment us. Are there tables of wastage rates for different fruit and veg? It takes me all day just to pull myself together! Joey would use it in a flirtatious manner, but theres no reason why this question cant be used a little more innocently than that. Comic timing is important when it comes to being witty and once mastered, can make your social interactions effortless and smooth. Replying to mail isnt only important for internal work-related emails, its also important for customers feedback and queries, too. These are simply formal responses to share to apologize for late responses over mail. It takes nothing to do that. or "I hope you are well too.". Whenever someone is talking to you, make eye contact with them and pay attention to what they're telling you. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. You can find even more stories on our Home page. Make the other person feel important and appreciate them. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. I am well, thanks. Hey there! Can I tell police to wait and call a lawyer when served with a search warrant? wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Youre just showing how its important to reply to mail on time. #1 You can say "Yes, I'm fine, thanks," even if you're not OK, and be done with it. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Depending on your situation its better to know how to respond to late emails, with the hope that employees with change their habit. Focus your attention entirely on the speaker so they feel comfortable speaking to you. What if I run of things to talk about, and the person is just responding "okay"? Im looking forward to returning to work soon. It somewhat depends on the reason they're saying sorry. Be receptive to more compliments instead of always rebutting them. But, as this employee failed to reply to your mail on time, you managed somehow. They're nature's way of helping me heal. Thank you. Want to improve this question? It is polite and cheerful. I'm reviewing my life. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. If you ever feel that you're in immediate danger, call 911 or your local emergency services. Today, as a result of my many experiences I have been inspired to raise awareness for tick-borne diseases and eventually go to college to become a physicians assistant. Without knowing the circumstances, it's impossible to give you . This is necessary, especially when dealing with strangers who you may never see again. You never can tell, you might just be at the end of a compliment chain reaction. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Want to look natural? "Whatever". This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Do you want the cliff notes, or the full story?, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/26\/Respond-to-a-%22How-Are-You%22-Text-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Respond-to-a-%22How-Are-You%22-Text-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/26\/Respond-to-a-%22How-Are-You%22-Text-Step-6.jpg\/aid12898202-v4-728px-Respond-to-a-%22How-Are-You%22-Text-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Because not every employee shares it as an excuse and not every employee gets the lesson the first time. READ NEXT:Formal and Informal Responses To Welcome Aboard. Bypass answering the question and show how greatful you are to see them. You're most welcome! Its a good phrase without having to worry about asking the other person how they are as well (unless you want to). Try reading your email out loud before you send it so you can hear how it sounds. God made me this way. Make their day, have a good time together. You inform your employees that this is happening on repeat. References. Thank you for your good wishes works at the start of a formal email. But. Well, if I said to a guy "its fine" and I know its really not fine, I guess an acceptable response would be "Are you sure its fine? You can handle these questions in multiple ways depending on the age of the person, situation, and how comfortable you are with them. "I'm (I am) fine, thank you" is a great way to respond. Its a long story!. 3 Better Ways To Thank Someone For Asking, How to Write a Thank-You Email to a Professor (Examples), 9 Other Ways to Say Im Good At on a Resume, 10 Polite Ways to Say No Visitors after Surgery, 11 Best Ways to Say Im Here for You to a Loved One, 10 Professional Ways to Say I Am Not Feeling Well. You're welcome is SO OVERUSED! I know myself. Don't say "I'm fine, thank you. Privacy Sign up for wikiHow's weekly email newsletter. Disconnect between goals and daily tasksIs it me, or the industry? This article has been viewed 376,027 times. For example, if someone keeps looking around or shifting on their feet, they may be nervous or scared. Some other common responses to "how are you?" are as follows: He teaches and holds dating workshops internationally, from Los Angeles to London and from Rio de Janeiro to Prague. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. grammatically What is your moms illness? First respond publicly, whether it's via a tweet or a comment on their Facebook wall post, and then send them a private message so you can chat with them over email or the phone, explaining to them you'd like to discuss the matter in a way that offers them a more personal experience. How to reply to Thank you in a polite and official way? That way, you are also rubbing off positivity on two levels. This is simply a formal way to respond to late email responses from employees. We haven't started the meeting yet anyway." I wouldn't say "no you're right," that has a different meaning. Beyond hair loss itself, nothing is more embarrassing and frustrating than dandruff. You show them that this isnt acceptable and youre not happy at all. Best "How Are You?" Answers. For close friends, family, or people you work with, it isnt always best to hide the truth, especially if youve gone through a particularly difficult time. What you asked for or requested in your previous mail, isnt that important. Not interested in going for an interview? There are certain situations in writing where this would obviously not be soliciting a response (requiring a full stop) but other situations where this would be a declarative question (with the associated raised tone, indicated by the question mark); the latter is clearly what I am asking about. Welcome to Grammarhow!We are on a mission to help you become better at English. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Respond-Step-14-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Respond-Step-14-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Respond-Step-14-Version-2.jpg\/aid4477904-v4-728px-Respond-Step-14-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Ensure that you do not make them feel bad for complimenting you. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/05\/Respond-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Respond-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/05\/Respond-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/aid4477904-v4-728px-Respond-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. The cop chased him across the street. Manage Settings The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for?

Logan Funeral Home Obituaries, Gsc Service Center 409 Christina Drive East Dundee, Il 60008, Who Is Your Stray Kids Bias, Articles H