how do i contact stubhub for refund?

No problem. Yes I would like cash refund too. We send a demand letter to the StubHub corporate office to start the process of solving your case before you move forward with arbitration We give them a time frame to offer you a resolution, usually 30 days (though your contract with them might specify something else). Sharing your credit card details online comes with certain risks, and its getting more difficult to tell good and bad websites apart. Dorado, PR 00646, Metro Office Park Request and Get a StubHub Refund Right Now. What Qualifying Event Would Trigger 18 Months COBRA Continuation? All rights reserved. Dollar Scholar Asks: Why Can't the Government Just Print More Money? There is no federal law regarding ticket scalping in the United States, and StubHub encourages sellers to adhere to local state regulations in its terms of service Those state laws vary a great deal, and theyre often only loosely enforced or havent been updated for years. Explain your scenario, and provide any applicable evidence. The company prides itself on being a Fan-to-Fan service. We have a great help article here which provides the steps to list these Mobile Transfer tickets. 2023 www.cincinnati.com. If refunds for your event are approved by the Event Organizer, you will see a "Request a Refund" link in your online account. People complained, the states launched a probe, and StubHub went back to its original stance this past May, telling customers who bought tickets before March 25, 2020, that they'd be refunded unless they wanted to keep the vouchers. She came back and said I'm refunding your money butand then starts fighting with me again. Community Call us during our business hours US and Canada 1.866.788.2482 Toll free Everyday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM Pacific time Corporate Office Customer Service Mail PO Box 448 12180 S 300 E. Draper, UT 84020 It also covers you if an event is cancelled, or rescheduled and requires new tickets to be purchased. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. Fatsuma Stagehand No matter whether you purchased a ticket for a theatre show, live concert, or a sporting event, plans can often fall apart. Bradley R. Hightower. Sit back and relax while we do the work. The worst company ever you lost me and a ton of my friends and family. how about StubHub does what they agreed to do before they became shady and stingy and changed the terms and conditions without consulting their customers.. Re: Refunding tickets to a cancelled event. Pennsylvania We know your first point of inquiry is whether or not StubHub issues refunds in the first place. Harris Teeter. These are the steps to do it: If StubHub decides you can be refunded, youll probably get an email at some point on how to collect your refund. Hours of Operation: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PM PT weekdays. Click that link and you're good to go. New York Your refund will be processed to the payment method used at the original time of purchase. DMing or direct messaging is sending a private message to one of the moderators, NikkiM -https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/724, KattW -https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/8, AllyD -https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/24, Paul -https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/25. Supervisor " would NOT SPEAK WITH ME. The company is now the subject of two class action lawsuits from ticketholders in the U.S. and Canada. As the event is rescheduled and not cancelled the buyer is not eligible for a refund from Stubhub. How do I complain to StubHub? StubHub offersthe retroactive refunds because the live events industry is opening back up. If the tickets you purchased from StubHub are fake, misrepresented or suspicious, call StubHub to report the issue and take advantage of the 100% FanProtect Guarantee Remember that StubHub gives preferential service to customers with events scheduled within 48 hours. All rights reserved. Another way in which StubHub can get the better out of its users is by changing service fees out of the blue, which gets on the nerves of a lot of sellers. If you think you're eligible for a refund from StubHub, one way you can try requesting your money back is by calling the company on the phone. please contact StubHub US Customer Service at 1.866. 7 calle 1, Suite 204 If any of these unfortunate scenarios happens, to get a refund: contact stubhub customer service as soon as possible by phone at 1-866-STUBHUB (1-866-788-2482), or by email at . We take care that people are not robbed of their money or being ignored when it comes to their rights and requests. Email: This information has not been added. You will enter your community username and new password and done! https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/724, https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/8, https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/24, https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/25. How do I complain to StubHub? We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. I was only given the option of the credit and the event was in CA. For customer support people can visit their help topics to search for answers to questions or browse popular topics. To write a letter to CEO, Scott Cutler, address an envelop with StubHub Headquarters, 199 Fremont Street, Floor 4, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. Had a concert canceled because of COVID-19? Whenever you run into a suspicious email or website, generate a virtual credit card and proceed without worries. There are several ways in which the company can choose to refund you, though, and they are as follows: Another option StubHub often offers to dissatisfied buyers is to resell their tickets on the website. for more info, call StubHub at 866-788-2482 or contact the Colorado Department of Law at 800-222-4444. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our, Understanding your order's delivery status, Updating your default payment method to sell tickets, Got an email saying my StubHub account info changed, Listing tickets on StubHub and different ways to deliver them, How to list Mobile transfer tickets on StubHub, Uploading PDF tickets to a StubHub listing or sale, Entering barcodes on StubHub listings or sales, Selling a type of mobile ticket and transferring it to the buyer. Your TIN is typically either your Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) for businesses. Customer Service training is needed. StubHub sellers set the price of their tickets. If any of these unfortunate scenarios happens, to get a refund: contact stubhub customer service as soon as possible by phone at 1-866-STUBHUB (1-866-788-2482), or by email at [emailprotected]. StubHub does not contact the event or festival to verify a tickets legitimacy unless they are partnered with StubHub already for the event. Reply anytime to let us know how we can improve. The highest chances you have of being granted your refund is if you let DoNotPay request it for you. If you purchased as a guest, @Smharrison91, your credit offer would have been emailed to you. I think I'm golden and I made my sale. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way, www.dos.ny.gov/consumerprotection [dos.ny.gov]. Marrali just wants her money back, and she's not the only one. 0. There Application crashes. We may be compensated if you click this ad. Review, To see your event status, log in to your StubHub account and select 'My tickets' then. If you feel like StubHub cheated you, you could take action against them. / What happens when an event is canceled. on 2/28 at 12:51PM As for other major vendors, Ticketmaster and Live Nation state on their websites that they automatically refund canceled shows. The corporate office phone number is 415-222-8400. Keep in mind that you may not be refunded in money. Viagogo, a tickets marketplace, bought StubHub in February 2020. What do you mean Dming the moderators? These are the steps to do it: Gather all the information you have on the purchase Dial +1 (866) 788-2482 Wait for a StubHub representative to reach you Explain your case the best you can How to get StubHub refund According to the company's website, if a customer's preference is for a cash refund, no action is required. We cant contact them and ask them to lower their prices. Illinois Click on any of the links and there is a private message link on the moderators page They can assist you. If you feel that a charge has been made to your Payment Method in error, call our helpline or email our customer service department at [emailprotected] Our helpline number is 1-888-929-7849. To write a letter to CEO, Scott Cutler, address an envelop with StubHub Headquarters, 199 Fremont Street, Floor 4, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. I received an access code that didn't work and Customer Service asked me to give the seller a little time. You have lost a customer for life! It is free to list tickets for sale, and to search for tickets to buy on StubHub. By clicking "TRY IT", I agree to receive newsletters and promotions from Money and its partners. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. Did you find it helpful? Mobile transfer tickets are transferred to you and viewed on a mobile phone Youll need an iPhone or Android phone to scan your tickets at the gate. Marrali tried for nearly a month to get a refund from StubHub, but had no luck. Locate the StubHub corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com. Maryland: To request your refund in this way, go through the following steps: Draft your request carefully (including the reason you want a refund and the evidence you can provide). On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and sellers are charged a 15% fee For example, on the sale of a $100 ticket, the buyer would pay $110. DO NOT ask for a refund from Ticketmaster as then you will incur penalties which can run as high as 100% of your sale price. Danielle is the author of this solution article. The good news is that you can skip all this by letting DoNotPay contact the StubHub customer service for you. Find contact information here. I agree to Money's Terms of Use and Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of my personal information.Sign UpNewsletterSubscribe successful!You will now receive Money's Dollar Scholar newsletter at Reply anytime to let us know how we can improve. I have been trying to purchase tickets for over a week now. (Business Insider calculated that the payments in seven locations were more than $16.7 million.). Purchased 2 NFL tickets on StubHub. . Still learning the basics of personal finance? I call and on the phone 2 hours being told the first tickets that sold stubhub had to cancel the sale to protect themselves. How do I contact StubHub for a refund? Postponed events may not be eligible for refunds. StubHuboffers some customers cash refunds for tickets to events canceled during the pandemic, creating an exception to ano-refunds policyit adopted in March 2020 to the dismay of many customers, the company told The Associated Press. Remember, your order is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee." Make sure your email address is spelled correctly. If the event is postponed you will be paid after the new event date occurs If the event ends up being cancelled then your sale is cancelled and you will not be paid by Stubhub but would receive a refund for your tickets from your original point of purchase (ticketmaster, team site, venue etc). StubHub is no stranger to customer dissatisfaction regarding both sellers and buyers. If I am correct, the sellers will be part of this discussion because I would assume Stubhub would be the intermediary -- charging fees and such, but not using the $s that the seller received from me? These are often free tickets the seller can relist. Remember that Stubhub's policy is to only give cash refunds if you live in or the event was to take palce in the 14 states which require a refund. Another way you might reach the company is by sending them an email. All Rights Reserved. These FanCode credits, as the company calls them, can be used for StubHub purchases, but nothing else. How do I contact StubHub for refund? United States - California Colorado Connecticut Florida Georgia Hawaii Illinois Louisiana New Jersey New York North Carolina where can I go to use activate the voucher so I dont lose that as well. Ohio Attorney. On March 7th, StubHub emailed Marrali a copt of its refund policy. Indiana: "approximately 6,800 consumers" affected. I was refused to talk with a supervisor , I had 4 tickets listed. It no longer offered refunds; the only option was to get 120% of the purchase price in account credits. BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) 7 Eyewitness News and The Rebound Buffalo helped a Western New Yorker get a ticket refund from StubHub, after she was told a credit voucher was the only option. How to Contact StubHub for fraudulent tickets. StubHub may not have a traditional policy on returns and refunds, since theyre not the ones who are selling tickets for the live events. Getting a StubHub Ticket Refund With DoNotPay Is Your Best Bet! This article is not here to tell you about how, in response to the COVID-19 virus outbreak, StubHub initially sent out a reassuring email to its customers that it would refund their ticket purchases for canceled events only to then update its policies a short time later to remove that very option. Hurry up and access DoNotPay from any web browser to check out everything we offer. As part of the agreement, StubHub vowed to adjust its process and pay back thousands of ticket holders millions of dollars. This watermark prevents others from copying them. See if youre using the right email and password. on 2/28 at 3:05PM See detailed StubHub customer service rankings, employee comments and much more from our sister site. There's a class action lawsuit against StubHub from other customers who want a refund too. . Find customer service from top companies including phone number, online support, social media and chat, View all 117 StubHub customer service reviews , LA Galaxy announce El Trafico on August 24 at StubHub Center is a sellout, Taylor Swift Tops StubHub's Most In-Demand Summer Concerts List, NEW REPORT: How StubHub Uses On-Demand Payments To Keep Resellers Loyal. To write a letter to CEO, Scott Cutler, address an envelop with StubHub Headquarters, 199 Fremont Street, Floor 4, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. 01-30-2021 01:41 PM 2 Reply Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested. NewsletterDollar ScholarStill learning the basics of personal finance? Priceline, I was at the Harris Teeter ( Store #136) in Wake Forest, N.C the other day where I was helped by the most knowledgeable and gracious employee I have e If that doesnt happen, we will locate comparable replacement tickets or send you a refund. Consumers who have not been contacted by StubHub and believe they are entitled to a refund may contact StubHub at 866-788-2482,or the Attorney General's Office at 800-282-0515 or online atwww.ohioattorneygeneral.gov. StubHub suspended that policy in March 2020, following the mass-cancellation of events triggered by COVID-19 concerns. The best-case scenario is that the company will get back at you after hours in case of phone communication or even days and weeks of waiting in case of emails. And 2 hours before the game I had no listings active. Clear your Internet browsers cookies and cache. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. Event cancelled - tickets purchased using credits, Refund for recent cancelled Bieber Concert, terrible experience and useful info when listing, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. If you feel like StubHub cheated you, you could take action against them. Besides Adam Sandler all he likes is hockey, and we dont see that starting up anytime soon either," Marrali said. Listings for companies similar to StubHub: Customer service is awful. If ticketholders can't attend, they can resell their tickets on StubHub with no selling fee. On March 7th, StubHub emailed Marrali a copt of its refund policy. Consumers in several states will receive long-delayed refunds from StubHub, according to a multi-state settlement of lawsuits brought in the wake of a shift in the ticket resale company's refund policy in 2020. 7 Eyewitness News and The Rebound Buffalo helped a Western New Yorker get a ticket refund from StubHub, after she was told a credit voucher was the only option. Alternatively, you can send us an email at customersupportuk@stubhub.co.uk FAQ Lots of answers to questions are in our FAQ. I would like to request a refund for the cancelled Billie show versus the credit that Ive received. I had to ask for a manager. I have an email stating "Remember, your order is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee." Go ahead and file a chargeback on your credit card. Have a StubHub question? Enter your gift card PIN in the PIN field when prompted. Click or tap See actions and select Make changes. The company has a policy that protects buyers and demands ticket sellers to return money in some instances. 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM PT weekends. The deal requires StubHub to honor its refund policies and not change its refund policies for purchased tickets unless the purchasing consumer consents to the change. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Open a new browser and try logging in again. Learn more about how we make money. Many companies featured on Money advertise with us. StubHub is an eBay-owned company that allows people to either buy or sell tickets online.

Robert Downey Jr Look Alike French Actor, Articles H

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us