homes for sale moniteau school district

I also acknowledge that I may receive emails with mortgage-related information. With prices for houses for sale in Moniteau County, MO starting as low as $57,500, we make the search for the perfect home easy by providing you with the right tools! Brokerage. Many people choose to live near Moniteau Junior-Senior High School because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks, recreational areas and higher institutes of learning. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Cherry Township, PA. You are about to start a new search for . WebHomes For Sale Elementary Elementary Schools in Moniteau County R-I School District B California Elementary School Academics Percent Proficient - Reading 52% Percent Proficient - Math 50% Average Graduation Rate 95% Average SAT 1210 16 responses Average ACT 25 91 responses Niche College Admissions Calculator Popular Colleges 1611 Oneida Valley Road, Concord Township, PA 16025 is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath single family home was sold for $265,000. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Living the Dream Outdoor Properties - Freeburg, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! WebHomes for Sale in Moniteau School District 17 Agent listings 3 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 176 Kay Rd, Harrisville, PA 16038 Jamie Petroski $169,900 3 bds 3 ba -- sqft - dmihalek@moniteau.org. Moniteau County. Need more information? Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, The updated Ranch sits back on .82 Acres and Includes a Heated Pool, Fire Pit, Large Drive Way with Additional Detached Garage. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # All Rights Reserved. Open Records Contact:Susan Kirschner PattonSecretary to the Superintendent/Assistant Board SecretaryOpen Records OfficerMoniteau School District1810 West Sunbury RoadWest Sunbury, PA 16061Phone: (724) 637-2117, ext. Learn more. If you are looking to buy a home near Moniteau Junior-Senior High School, the median listing home price of homes for sale in the area is $279,000. WebThe school district serves 1292 students in grades K-12. The Golden Pass entitles the pass holder to free admission for all Moniteau-sponsored, regular-season, home athletics events. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. This error applies to the full form. Answer some questions to find a loan originator who can help. WebMoniteau School District Home of the Warriors Welcome to Moniteau School Districthome of the Warriors! Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Beds. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. and receive alerts when new properties are listed. Be sure to check back often for updated listings or feel free to expand your search to include homes in the entire ZIP code or properties near a similar school district. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. The Lower Level also Includes a 4th Bedroom and Bath. We will provide information regarding benefits during the hiring process. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Our Veterans Administration (VA) loans are available at competitive rates for those who have served. C. Foster McGarvey District Administration Center, 1810 W. Sunbury Rd., West Sunbury, PA 16061, Dassa McKinney Elementary Fax: (724) 637-3877, Summary of Benefits and Coverage - Groups 42783-00, 01, Summary of Benefits and Coverage - Group 042783-02, Summary of Benefits and Coverage - Group 42783-02, Summary of Benefits and Coverage - Groups 42783-03, 04, 05, QHDHP Summary of Benefits and Coverage - Group 106256-00, Overview PPO Blue - Groups 42783-03, 04, 05, QHDHP Overview PPO Blue - Group 106256-00, Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice - August 1, 2022, Glossary of Heath Coverage and Medical Terms, Consolidated Appropriations Act Transparency in Coverage, Standard Pennsylvania Teaching Application, Successful Completion of Paraprofessional Test or Associates Degree (for paraprofessionals only). Sell Sell With Rocket HomesHow Much Is My House Worth? I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. WebHomes for Sale in Moniteau County R-I School District 18 Agent listings 2 Other listings Sort by: Homes for You 603 S Roache St, California, MO 65018 $129,900 3 bds 2 ba Inside is a Cozy Open Floor Plan with 3 Bedrooms and Updated Full Bath. Used under license. Missouri. I understand that I am not required to provide this consent and authorization and it is not a condition to qualify for a loan or receive any good or service. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. 2001Fax: (724) 637-3862Send an email. Save this searchYoull get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. General form error. All Rights Reserved. Get pre-qualified for a mortgage now with Howard Hanna Mortgage Services. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. 0 Stewart Rd. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. $190,000 Just Listed. 4 Beds. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. WebMoniteau School District West Sunbury, PA See Homes for Sale Overview Around Moniteau School District K - 12 1810 West Sunbury Road, West Sunbury, PA, 16061 properties. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Browse other foreclosures near Cherry Township, PA and feel free to contact us any time. 284 Moniteau Rd, Boyers, PA 16020 SOLD DEC 21, 2022 $28,500 Studio 305 Eau Claire Rd, Boyers, PA 16020 SOLD DEC 1, 2022 $140,000 3bd 2ba 1419 Branchton Rd, Hilliards, PA 16040 SOLD NOV 10, 2022 $114,000 2bd 1ba 1,680 sqft 115 Clay St, Boyers, PA 16020 SOLD OCT 31, 2022 $95,000 Route 308, Boyers, PA 16020 Farm. Then use our filters and order by bedroom count, price, property type and much more. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. If you have an interest, please forward a signed letter of interest to our district office, attention: Secretary to the Superintendent. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. WebHomes for Sale near Moniteau Junior-Senior High School GreatSchools Rating 7 City West Sunbury, PA Type public Grade 7 - 12 22 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses Moniteau School District Homes for Sale. The Heated Pool is Wrapped with a Large Deck and Seating Area with Canopy. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Dismiss. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Start visiting the open houses to get to know your dream home up close. Finding homes for sale in Moniteau County, MO has never been easier as our comprehensive directory currently contains more than 24 listings! The school district serves 1292 students in grades K-12.There are 2 schools associated with this district. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. With such high demand, realtor.com wants to make it easy for you to buy the exact home you want as soon as it hits the market. Moniteau County R-I School District is an ideal place to buy a home. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Ft. 808 W 6th St, Sedalia, MO 65301. $299,500. Sq. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Maybe searching on a California city level may work better? Your information is protected by TLS encryption. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Within the area, there are shops, restaurants, and top-rated schools. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, This helps determine the amount you qualify for. Payroll and Benefits Coordinator contact the school or district directly. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Step down into the Finished Lower Level and Enjoy the Fire Place and Large Family Room. Current employees may contact our carriers directly with questions or concerns regarding benefits. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. WebMoniteau School District is offering a "Golden Pass" for the senior citizens of our school district. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Information is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Moniteau School District homes for sale. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Learn more! Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Cherry Township, PA. You are about to start a new search for . Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. WebExplore the homes with Pond that are currently for sale in Osage City, MO, where the average value of homes with Pond is $308,500. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Homes within this school district For Sale (21) 0.69 ACRES $169,900 3bd 1ba 1,576 sqft (on 0.69 acres) 2065 W Sunbury Rd, West Sunbury, PA 16061 BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY THE PREFERRED REALTY 1.19 ACRES $324,900 3bd 3ba

Snyder Funeral Home Napoleon, Ohio, Jb Mauney Wife 2020, Chris Mcneely Miami Dolphins, Articles H

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us