hctra customer service

hctra customer service

download the app and log into your account using the same username and password The HCTRA Veteran Discount Tolling Program applies only on toll roads operated by the Harris County Toll Road Authority. Useful Information for HCTRA Customers . Mon Friday 7:30 AM 5:30 PM. For EZ TAG account holders, The only fee you will pay BancPass is when you choose to reload your account. For example, there are some toll operators that do not permit a User who has outstanding violations or pay-by-mail bills to drive the road. Ripoff Report Needs Your Help! Voice messages left after hours will be returned the following day. if(typeof jQuery == 'undefined') { TxTag has launched a new website to make it even easier for you to manage your account. color: #376d7d !important; The Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) operates toll roads within the Greater Houston Metropolitan region through the use of EZ TAG. Please include the detailed page showing the license plate, time/location and toll amount. BancPass and PlusPass will work on ANY toll road in the states where they are available! Ability to comply with the Harris County Personnel Policies and Procedures and the policies of the County Attorney. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Chicago, Illinois. | Wilshire North Houston Hours/. Join to apply for the Customer Service Representative - Compliance & Revenue Division (Property Tax Collections) role at Harris County. Please contact customer support if you require additional assistance. Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Start-up and Commissioning Director - Water and Wastewater, RPA & UIpath Project Manager - Immediate Joiner, Per Diem Sterile Processing Technician Some Weekends Required - Einstein Montgomery New Rate, starpower Associate Director, Influencer and Entertainment Marketing, Executive Assistant - Kiewit Nuclear Solutions, See who Harris County has hired for this role. color: #fff; We continuously work to inform Toll Operators of our Users frustration and also work to message our Users when we are alerted of a Toll Operator system issue. doxo is not an affiliate of Harris County Toll Road Authority. Bend Extension, Location Type 2 Axles Cash / Non-Tag 2 Axles EZ TAG 3 Axles 4 Axles 5 Axles 6 Axles; Fort Bend Parkway Extension Mainlane to 90A (in Harris County) Pass Through. They charged my account 2 times within the same minute . Contact Us. By clicking Agree & Join, you agree to the LinkedIn, You can save your resume and apply to jobs in minutes on LinkedIn. Users can even use credit cards to replenish their account. Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas, United States. The latest complaint credit bureau reporting was resolved on Jan 21, 2013. Please check with other tolling agencies directly for questions about their policies and programs. window.location = location.href.replace(/^http:/, 'https:'); .script("/js/hmgjb-script.js?v=4.3.21").wait(); Bellaire, How can I contact Harris County Toll Road Authority about my bill? If you are a EZ TAG customer and are running into a problem, Justuseapp might not be the fastest and most effective way for you to solve the problem but at least you can warn others off using EZ TAG. TX If you missed a toll while driving a rental vehicle, please contact your rental car company to make a payment. ENGLISH. Note that applications are not being accepted from your jurisdiction for this job currently via this jobsite. Please put the word VIOLATION on the subject line. Proficiency with technology and tools such as Windows 10, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Software, PowerPoint. If you enjoy assisting others, you will enjoy being a Call Center Representative for the Harris County Toll Road Authority. Email Address. Users can view their account balance via the BancPass phone app. To reload the account, a User can simply take the Reload card to any participating retailer and reload using cash or debit. Mobile:832.725.5443 var checkSSL = function() { background-color: #376d7d; BancPass does not require a minimum balance be maintained. Never worry about a negative balance, violations, fines, or fees. Customer Service Representative at Harris County Toll Road Authority Katy, Texas, United States. Overnight closure of the northbound mainlanes from the SH-225 exit ramp to the SH-225 entrance ramp on the East Sam Houston Tollway April 24 at 10 p.m. April 25 at 6 a.m. https://gismaps.hctra.org/LCT/Account/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/LCT/. Email:[emailprotected], EZ TAG Account Id # or EZ Tag sticker number (if applicable). var jb_url_lower = jb_url.toLowerCase(); For security reasons, we do not allow the name, driver's license number, tax ID, and/or company name on the account to be changed online. I missed two days of work, but she was so nice to call me and check up on me. background-color: #203f48; To support the ongoing work of this site, we display non-personalized Google ads in EEA countries which are targeted using contextual information only on the page. Phone Number. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. 2/14/2018. color: #fff; Travel Tools. We will resume normal business hours on Monday, February 22. Got logged out, and when I tried to log back in only one time, my account was locked for an hour due to too many incorrect login attempts. Can I find my bill online? Manage your account with automatic text reminders and the BancPass mobile app. What If I have a violation or pay-by-mail notice in the mail? I try to cancel by Phone but i cant make it place i need to cancell all the service thank you. Pay yourHarris County Toll Road Authoritybill online with doxo, Pay with a credit card, debit card, or direct from your bankaccount. Management may, at its discretion, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Resource Staffing provides a variety of positions for jobseekers; they are able to help a multitude of people become employed under an agency that is organized and well established. Located in downtown Houston, the Harris County Attorney's Office represents Harris County government, the Harris County Flood Control District, the Harris County Toll Road Authority, and the . 104 reviews of Harris County Toll Road Authority "I hate the idea of paying for driving, but I love the toll roads in Houston, especially as compared to the regular ol' roads, what with all of their traffic lights, children crossing, and other nuisances. 6538 South Frwy. .hmg-jb-bg-primary { Last Modified May 6, 2020. established on your HCTRA.org log in. } Out-of-state license plate transactions may take up to 30 days to post online. How is Harris County Toll Road Authority rated? These simple steps can help customers avoid the hassle and surprise of receiving a bill for unpaid tolls in the mail! By Travis_McGee . Position requires ability to work in a very structured environment with a diverse workforce. Very caring. HCTRA is the largest Tenants and Residents association in East Lothian and is a member of ELTRP and the Tenants Information Service. You can pay for a Toll Violation Invoice you received in the mail online. Learn more in our Cookie Policy. when I called back in to make the payment I was met with a horrible customer service rep that treated me so bad I had to just ask . BancPass service fees may also apply. HCTRA Customer Service Closed Published on: February 15, 2021. They work really hard to support us and it shows. This app is so annoying so Ill be locked out for a hour and it still wont let me access it, hello I Want to cancel all the EZ Tags that i hve in all my cars Login. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. It is now July 21, and still no transponders. As a reminder, HCTRA's current call center hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Log in to . Published on: May 6, 2020. Open an EZ Tagaccountonline today. To sign in, you'll first need to update your log-in credentials. Important: All applicants must complete the assessment. Please read this page for more information on HCTRA.org's language translation. Lead Customer Service Representative at Harris County Toll Road Authority Missouri City, Texas, United States. If you enjoy assisting others, you will enjoy being a Call Center Representative for the Harris County Toll Road Authority. We arrived in Houston for a one month stay, and I realized that we needed to order these transponders. Prefer an automatic monthly subscription? (Enter less keywords for more results. RT @HCTRA: Today's the day! . Provide an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of students. What happens if I fail to register my License Plate as required? document.write("