giannis antetokounmpo mvp speech transcript

Next question Lance Allen WTMJ television. Obviously being a new father Ive had the opportunity now for months to being able to see my son grow and be around him. I know what the goal is, the goal is to win the championship, the goal is to get better. My goal is to win a championship and I will do whatever it takes to make that happen., Sources: Kawhi to become free agent; Raptors favorite, Paul denies trade request: Happy to stay in Houston, After profane tirade, Mets have to fire manager Callaway, France beats Brazil, keeps possibility of dream QF alive. #NBAAwards pic.twitter.com/T8p5XH73cZ, NBA MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo, fighting through tears, channels his father, Charles, who passed away in 2017: "As my dad told me, always want more, but never be greedy. And also, do you feel like perhaps you guys have lost a little momentum now that its been a few months since youve played together now going back and resuming the season? Next question, Eric Naim from The Athletic. We traveled for seven days and after the week you see them again. Share this article share tweet text email link Prince J. Grimes. They played hard every fricking game. When NBA commissioner Adam Silver presented him with the trophy, Antetokounmpo became visibly nervous onstage. If the Bucks can get the player they want, then signing Antetokounmpo will be easier. He pushes me every day to be great man. But talking with them in the few days Ive see them in the practices its kind of hard because we all have different times that we can shoot. I hope that this award will serve as a reminder that with hard work and determination, anything is possible. I want to thank my dad. Just quickly, is that important to you? What was it? While accepting the MVP at the NBA Awards, Antetokounmpo let the tears flow as he recounted all the people who helped get him to this point. All-Access: Team Giannis Wins the 2023 All-Star Game! Speaker 3: (09:07) Now, with a potential free agency in the midst, Antetokounmpo told people what his decision will probably be. Hi Giannis, I have two quick questions for you. The Bucks were the best team in the East and then they flopped in the playoffs. My goal is to win a championship and I am going to do whatever it takes to make that happen.. I think were a great team, great players, we have great chemistry on the court and off the court. You cannot stop him. Speaker 3: (06:11) Giannis Antetokounmpo talked about his future after winning the MVP award during his MVP speech. She is my hero," Antetokounmpo said. Obviously its tough we all understand that. Giannis Antetokounmpo: (22:30) What was the second question you asked Eric? Giannis Antetokounmpo erupts for 50 points as the Bucks close out the Suns 105-98 in Game 6 to win their first NBA championship since 1971. Bucks vs. 76ers odds, picks, computer sims, Morant to miss 'at least' two games after IG post, NBA DFS picks, lineups, advice, March 4 strategy, Grizzlies' Clarke out for season with Achilles injury, Raptors vs. Wizards odds, picks, computer sims, Streaking Warriors must overcome one major roadblock. Milwaukee Bucks big man Giannis Antetokounmpo capped off an incredible year by being named MVP of the 2018-19 NBA season during the leagues award show on Monday night. So once we start playing again I think were going to be just fine. So its going to be mental. Eric Woodier: (23:14) If he is going to do that, then he will have to play point guard. He also decided to take a different mental approach. Hey Giannis. Antetokounmpo could have become a free agent this offseason and left Milwaukee like so many stars before him had done to their own small markets in pursuit of a championship. Oh, blackout. Two years ago I had the goal in my head, the goal that I was going to be the best player in the league. MVP! A RESTful API to access Revs workforce of fast, high quality transcriptionists and captioners. crcst test prep; crcst free test questions; paid test; crcst exam prep notes; subscribe Im accessible, they can see me. It's one thing to say the right thing, but it's quite another to back it up on the court. Im curious with this layoff as long as its been, how much or how little have you been able to get a feel from teammates? With all of our behaviors have changed here over the last several months, and weve been told to socially distance and steer clear of one another. It doesn't happen. At the end of his speech, Antetokounmpo remarked, At the end of the day, this is just the beginning. Antetokounmpo couldn't have done this without his favorite teammate, and with Middleton's help, he became the 2021 Finals MVP. Giannis Antetokounmpo is the 2nd player in NBA history with three 40-point, 10-rebound games in a single NBA Finals, joining Shaquille O'Neal in 2000. He acknowledged getting too caught up in the emotional swings of each win and loss earlier in his career. Hi Giannis. Are you excited? I want to go out there with my teammates again and win some games and go out there and play for something, chase a goal. But yeah, I know that in Orlando that everybody thats going to be there is going to be healthy. Our families are not allowed to be in the campus for the first few weeks. Perhaps most impressively, he made 17 of his 19 free throws after struggling at the line all postseason. 10:36 am ET. Charles Oakley believes that as a result of the return of Giannis Antetokounmp, the NBA will be back to its old-school roots. He was initially listed as doubtful for Game 1 of the Finals, but fought his way back onto the court to play in all six games. I think every team in the NBA lost momentum. Basketball star Giannis Antetokounmpo took part in a press conference today where he talked about the NBA season restart, saying this will be the toughest championship to win due to not being able to see family and not being able to have fans. In his first Finals appearance, Antetokounmpo dominated by averaging 35.2 points, 13.2 rebounds and five assists per game. I'm happy we were able to get it done.". At the end of the day we got to do our job and I know that the NBA is going to do their job and the NBPA are going to do their job to keep us as safe as possible to make this transition as easy as possible for us. But I dont expect in the first game or second game or third game guys going to be a hundred percent. Phoenix, which had trailed by as many as 14 points, had cut the deficit to one and Devin Booker had a chance to take the lead with around 20 seconds remaining. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. And just a quick follow up, you dont have concerns about thereve been some young people whove had some lung issues longterm. Okay well pause on Eric Woodier, ESPN. What was that? If something happened and knock on wood, we not able to go the way win the whole thing thats life. Speaking of that kind of idea, theres times when you dont love speaking with us on game days, because you dont want to give another team bulletin board material. Antetokounmpo is the presumptive favorite to win MVP again this season. Giannis, when asked about his future: "As long as everybody's on the same page and as long as everybody's fighting for the same thing, fighting for the same thing every single day, which is to be a champion, I don't see why not to be in Milwaukee for the next 15 years.". "When you focus on the past, that's your ego: 'I did this. The lessons that the two-time MVP learned during his . Try Rev and save time transcribing, captioning, and subtitling. Yeah. Training tables are like six feet apart from one another, coaches are wearing masks. Basketball wise and kind of touching on the last question. Make your content more accessible to people with disabilities. We sure cant wait to see Antetokounmpo earn that championship ring. Obviously you know my dad is not here with me, Antetokounmpo said through tears. I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. Im excited to play games. How do you balance all the things that are going on yet flip that competitive switch? This is the card that we got dealt us so we just got to play with them. Now, they're champions together. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: nba | pageType: stories | This is just the beginning. Giannis Antetokounmpo is your 2019 NBA MVP, and the Milwaukee Bucks superstar found a way to endear himself even more to the basketball world with an emotional speech worthy of his play on the court. He collected 20 points and 17 rebounds in a Game 1 loss. And I know you dont have a crystal ball, but the kind of the followup to that Giannis is if something would happen and you wouldnt be to complete the journey to a title, how would you process that as well? So whoever is in the best shape and took care of themselves for this three and a half months, four months that we wasnt able to play is going to be in a better position than other teams. Theyd make him shoot jump shots in this situation. I am especially thankful to my coaches and teammates who have been a continuous source of inspiration and motivation. Im happy we were able to get it done.. The Milwaukee Bucks forward was named the NBA's MVP for the. Well have time for two more questions. Giannis Antetokounmpo: (15:03) section: | slug: nba-finals-bucks-giannis-antetokounmpo-backs-up-viral-humility-speech-with-unselfish-game-5-performance | sport: basketball | route: article_single.us | Were kind of hard to beat at home. Josef Castillo is a basketball coach and the owner of a basketball blog called bashabearsbasketball.com. Yeah, thats life. Its kind of weird Im not going to lie to you. Are you weary? Surely publicists and team public relations officials train athletes to do the same. Greatness. Very humble guy. But at the end of the day Ive heard a lot of people say that this is going to be how you guys say the star next to this championship. But at the end of the day we dont have fans, the other teams dont have fans. Giannis Antetokounmpo: (20:08) What level of play do you anticipate seeing in Orlando? The Bucks blew a 2-0 lead to Toronto in the 2019 Eastern Conference finals, then lost to Miami in the second round. Thanks for the time. We Energies Best of February 2023 Highlights | 3.2.23, Giannis Antetokounmpo ASL Press Conference | 3.1.23, Brook Lopez ASL Press Conference | 3.1.23. "If you have a good parent, your parent sees the future for you. No. The ball was batted into the air, and Giannis could have easily secured it with two hands. I forgot sorry. Malika Andrews: (06:18) I want to thank my dad, Antetokounmpo said. He spoke of the importance of working hard and staying true to yourself, and how he hopes to be a role model for the next generation of players. His Case in Six Words: Giannis Antetokounmpo Is the Most Dominant He's been most dominant the last three years. Two-time MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo is the NBA's version of Atlas, putting up incomparable per-game stats last year that had only ever been accomplished previously by him. Then, in Games 4 and 5, he gave the Bucks two of the most iconic plays in Finals history. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. After receiving the award, Giannis hugged his parents, his brother Thanasis, and his agent Alex Saratsis. Then he played major roles in the two signature plays of this series. Ive done that in Europe obviously its kind of like in my opinion its kind of like a FIBA tournament. Next question Zuora Stevenson with Fox Digital. Every day that I step on the floor I always think of my dad and that motivates me and pushes me to play harder and move forward.. Giannis Antetokounmpo: (16:43) The Greek Freak came out of the gates strong, scoring eight of the team's first 18 points. Speaker 3: (03:37) How are we going to play games? But yeah, I think Im excited. This guy doesn't really know how hard he pushed me. Thats how life is. Antetokounmpo kept his faith in the Bucks by signing a supermax extension in December. When you would go there for two weeks, three weeks in FIBA its really tough. One, Im just curious what now your workouts are able to look like, what are you able to do? #NBAFinals pic.twitter.com/zYZk8777Cq, "Khris, we did it, man," he said. Basketball star Giannis Antetokounmpo took part in a press conference today where he talked about the NBA season restart, saying this will be the "toughest championship to win" due to not being able to see family and not being able to have fans. Greg Mansik: (11:39) Im happy. 15 overall pick in the 2013 draft, and he made his first All-Star appearance four years later. Jun 24, 2022 Before he was an MVP and an NBA champion, Giannis Antetokounmpo was a raw, skinny, largely unknown prospect, dismissed by half the league until the Bucks made him the 15th pick. Steve Ashburner nba.com. Next up: Championship. The speech ended with Antetokounmpo addressing the one thing he did not accomplish this season. giannis mvp speech transcript Affordable auto transport rates Menu what happened to skittles crazy cores. Basketball star Giannis Antetokounmpo is making headlines for the emotional speech he made at the NBA Awards on Monday night. Speech-to-Text live streaming for live captions, powered by the worlds leading speech recognition API. During his prime in the late 1990s and early 2000s, players such as Shaquille ONeal dominated the league. They've grown from unheralded youngsters into Milwaukee legends together. It is fitting that his mural pays tribute to NBA superstar Giannis, who exemplifies what hard work and dedication can accomplish. Thanasis a rejoint Giannis pour remporter le championnat NBA avec les Bucks de Milwaukee en 2021, et Kostas en a remport un championnat NBA avec les Lakers de Los Angeles en 2020. She always saw the future in us, she always believed in us. 5990 S. Val Vista Dr.Chandler, AZ 85249Phone: 480-224-2100, Giannis Antetokounmpo And His Brothers: How Support From His Siblings Helped Shape His Success, LeBron James Absence Makes A Big Difference: Houston Rockets Vs Los Angeles Lakers. Can you hear me? I think I've had people throughout my life that helped me with that. Zuora Stevenson: (14:45) Giannis Anteotkounmopos name. As my dad told me, you know always one more but never be greedy. In a shockingly poignant speech, Antetokounmpo couldn't keep it together as he thanked his familyincluding his late fatherfriends, teammates, the Bucks, and all his supporters in an. Giannis Antetokounmpo: (07:42) Obviously I think like once we get to Orlando the level of basketball a lot of guys are going to go full speed because a lot of players miss basketball. I'm going to dominate.' The perfect tummy control bodysuit, a popcorn gadget, more bestsellers starting at $8. But I know whatever she puts in there is going to be a lot of probably shorts, a lot of t-shirts. But that is a skill that I've tried to, like, kind of -- how do you say it, perfect it, master it. And after making just 55.6% of his free throws in his first 20 games of this postseason, Antetokounmpo went 17 of 19 from the line Tuesday. So you can make the transition as easy as possible for them. Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks poses with Most Valuable Player award, June 24, 2019. Section 107, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. November 28, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. EST. I did this in the past. by Josef Castillo | Feb 13, 2023 | Famous Players. Im going to be there in the streets with them. Giannis Antetokounmpo: (14:06) He is doing what he is doing now, but I think he would have been off the bench in the past. Giannis Antetokounmpo poured in 50 points during the Bucks Game 6 clincher in front of the home fans. Extend your content reach and maximize your engagement rates. It was one of the single greatest games in NBA history, and Antetokounmpo did it on his home floor. He writes about about basketball news, tips, NBA teams and more. How do you guys say here in America? dynamically populate dropdown jquery; basement suites for rent in merritt bc; charlie brown christmas wood patterns; Durant, a four-time scoring champion, now sets his sights on Hakeem Olajuwon in 12th place. Obviously we didnt have time to practice as much as we wanted to, but now that we are able to get back and play, practice and shoot around, shoot a little bit its kind of like helping us get back to where we were before the season got canceled. Just as Lew Alcindor led Milwaukee to its first championship in 1971, Antetokounmpo made sure a big man carried the Bucks to their next title, scoring 50 points to end the citys 50-year drought. That play was rewarded with the MVP award, making Antetokounmpo, 24, the youngest winner since Derrick Rose in 2011. After the most thrilling play of the NBA Finals -- when Holiday stole the ball from Devin Booker and then threw a lob to Antetokounmpo, who was fouled while completing the dunk -- Giannis missed the free throw. He followed that up with at least 41 points and 12 rebounds in each of the next two games. I wanted to do it here in this city. That's part of the reason why the philosophical monologue from Milwaukee Bucks All-Star Giannis Antetokounmpo the day before Game 5 of the NBA Finals resonated with such a wide audience -- from die-hard fans to people who have never watched basketball. Spiros Velliniates, a basketball coach at a local Athens club, discovered Giannis on a playground in Greece and began the search for him. (Photo by Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP) On Monday night, NBA commissioner Adam Silver stood on stage and announced Giannis Antetokounmpo was the winner of the 2019 NBA MVP award. Convert your audio or video into 99% accurate text by a professional. (At BetMGM, he is a distant third at +750 behind Nikola Jokic's -300 and Joel Embiid's +275). He had 27 of the Bucks 48 total points through the games middle two quarters. The 24-year-old center, who was taken with the 15th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, edged out James Harden and Paul George to win his first MVP award of his brief career. Giannis Antetokounmpo was crowned NBA Finals MVP after leading the Milwaukee Bucks to their first championship since 1971 in a six-game series win over the Phoenix Suns. So Im extremely blessed that I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with my son and obviously going to Orlando is going to be really tough for everybody because were not going to be able to see our family for a few weeks. Giannis Antetokounmpo had a Finals for the ages. Congratulations to @Giannis_An34 of the @Bucks on winning the 2018-19 Most Valuable Player! As a writer, you're taught to avoid clichs. He did all that while dealing with a hyperextended left knee that prevented him from playing in the last two games of the Eastern Conference finals against the Atlanta Hawks. I feel like this year, lose or win, that did not happen. And finally, there was an unselfish play that might have gone unnoticed. Speaker 3: (17:13) Hi Giannis. The Best Speech-to-Text Solution for Your Business Learn how Rev fits into your businesses workflow. But Im excited to get back to practice with my teammates. That will negate his lack of shooting ability. But as a team leader I got to be ready because I think like a lot of guys in the team follow my lead. "I'm happy, I'm happy, man. But at the end of the day I think the most important thing that I asked is is it going to be safe? Robert Littal, editor-in-chief of Black Sports Online, also wrote in a Twitter post, pointing out that Bryant was part of Antetokounmpo's motivation to become the league's most valuable player in the first place. He turned around and managed to block Ayton's dunk attempt to preserve the lead and, eventually, the win. Do you have a sense of how everybody has come through it and then looking forward what can you do as a team leader to make sure that this bubble concept is not going to be too much for one of your friends and teammates? Giannis speech captured the hearts of people around the world, and set an example of hard work, determination, and dedication that will be remembered for years to come. How challenging do you think it will be to play a contact sport after months and months of socially distancing and trying to stay away from people? But ultimately it's unavoidable. Will Giannis Antetokounmpo stay with the Milwaukee Bucks? I was getting too high (after wins), and maybe the loss I felt like it was the end of the world, Antetokounmpo said the day before winning the championship. https://t.co/27xaorgE70, Nicole Woods (@CoachNWoods) June 25, 2019, I love this speech ! Speaker 3: (21:00) What were you concerned about and what were you reassured with whatever answers you got? Try Rev for free and save time transcribing, captioning, and subtitling. GIANNIS DUNK!!! I wanted to do it with these guys, so I'm happy. Antetokounmpo jumped out to defend Devin Booker off a dribble handoff, so Booker threw a lob up to DeAndre Ayton that should have tied the game. The 24-year-old. Giannis Antetokounmpo has proven that a player can go from being a good prospect to an elite superstar through sheer hard work and sacrifice. The Grizzlies say their star guard will be away from the team for 'at least' the next 2 games. Did you consider not playing at all or anything like that? Next question we have Steve [inaudible 00:09:10] with Associated Press. I wondered what questions or concerns you had for the league to feel safe about playing and what I mean by that is did you ask about the medical facilities down there or the staff or how frequently testing? Antetokounmpo began his speech by thanking God and the many people who helped him achieve his dreams. And now it has him on the highest of highs as the MVP of a league championship series. How are you going to approach walking around a campus and seeing LeBron or seeing whoever it may be as you kind of try to handle this world where youre literally living with the people youre going to compete against? So I think I had the opportunity to get better, obviously mentally. He was forced to miss the EuroBasket championship due to a knee injury, and he was ejected after Greeces loss to Germany. Antetokounmpo picked up his scoring in the second half, putting up 20 of his 32 points, but he didn't stop playing team basketball. But I thats got to start with the organization, the MBA. I feel like as I said before, this is the toughest title. NBA.com is part of Warner Media, LLCs Turner Sports & Entertainment Digital Network, *Translations are limited to select pages, Stats & facts to know from Bucks' title run, Finals MVP Ladder: Giannis realizes his dream, Giannis leads Bucks to first title in 50 years, NBA Twitter reacts to Bucks winning title, 5 stats to know for 76ers-Bucks matchup on ABC, Brooks suspended after receiving 16th technical foul, Grizzlies' Clarke (torn achilles) out indefinitely, Ja issues apology, will miss 'at least' 2 games, Ex-NBA player Morrow facing assault charges, Durant passes 'Big O' for 13th in career points. https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/06/nba-mvp-giannis-antetokounmpo-emotional, Shaq roasted Lonzo Ball and LaVar Ball with a jaw-dropping joke at NBA Awards show, Ja Morant's alleged off-court drama and suspension, explained, Michael Jordan looking dejected over the Hornets became an instant meme, Memphis Grizzlies vs. Denver Nuggets, live stream, channel, time, how to watch NBA this season, Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics, live stream, channel, time, how to watch NBA this season, Draymond Green's claim that European NBA players are held to different standards is completely ridiculous, 1 bettor hit an absurd NBA first-basket method parlay to turn 77 cents into $18K, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Giannis Antetokounmpo Press Conference | 3.1.23, Giannis Antetokounmpo 31 Points vs. Magic | 3.1.23, Highlights: Sweet 16 W's! Then, the 24-year-old took a moment to speak to his four brothers, who also had emotional reactions to their brother's acceptance speech. Giannis Antetokounmpo bagged the MVP title in back-to-back seasons a couple of years ago. Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 31 points and the NBA-leading Milwaukee Bucks hit a season-high 26 3-pointers in a 139-117 win over the Orlando Magic, extending their winning streak to 16 games . Giannis Antetokounmpo: (17:54) I wanted to do it with these guys. You are my true hero.. section: | slug: giannis-antetokounmpo-wins-2021-nba-finals-mvp-bucks-star-becomes-youngest-winner-since-kawhi-leonard-in-2014 | sport: basketball | route: article_single.us | Like I kind of feel like theres not a lot of things that I can compete with Liam against or with my family. Obviously if we could get the one person to get like a seventh foul, we get like extra time out or a coachs challenge it obviously is going to help the team. You know obviously everybody we know that were going to go down [inaudible 00:04:05] everybodys concerned about how safe its going to be. So I just got to stay locked in, mind my business, dont say much. He scored an absolutely astonishing 50 points in the 105-98 Game 6 clincherto go along with 14 rebounds and five blocks. So I want to be one of the best players to ever play the game. In his speech, he thanked his family for supporting him and his teammates for pushing him to be the best player he could be. She always saw the future in us, she always believed in us, she was always there for us. Obviously its tough. My goal is to win a championship. Giannis Antetokounmpo: (16:05) Unlike Jordan, Antetokounmpo has earned all four awards in the span of two seasons. Do you feel like its made things a little bit harder kind of set you back a little bit? So its something that I felt I wanted to do. 6-keys: media/spln/nba/reg/free/stories, By pressing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the. Antetokounmpo averaged 29.5 points, 13.6 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game this season. Not being able to see your family, be there for three months playing games with no fans. Antetokounmpo didn't let it. Youre in a tough position because obviously Ive worked personally seven years in a team Ive worked all season long for being in a position to go out there and win a championship and they know just that being taken away from you thats kind of hard. Where do you kind of feel like you stand? Middleton and Antetokounmpo have spent eight years together. But as I said, whoever wants more, whoever is mentally prepared for this whats going to go on in Orlando thats the team that is going to come on top. I have to worry about how me and my teammates get better every day individually, as a team and not trying to focus as much in the future and the outcomes. Calculate how much it costs to transcribe, caption, or subtitle your content. Giannis Antetokounmpo: (08:37) I'm happy I can step on the floor with this guy and play every single minute with this guy, and the rest of the guys, but Khris especially.". A player like Devin Booker and Bradley Beal have the complete offensive arsenal that the Bucks need. As long as everybodys on the same page and as long as everybodys fighting for the same thing, fighting for the same thing every single day, which is to be a champion, I dont see why not to be in Milwaukee for the next 15 years, he said. Giannis Antetokounmpo teared up at the NBA Awards. Giannis Antetokounmpo's 2019 MVP speech was an inspiring moment for basketball fans everywhere. The most powerful moments of the speech came when Antetokounmpo discussed his family, starting with his father, who died of a heart attack in Oct. 2017. Giannis great to see you. And as I said tried to get ready for Orlando. So I used the opportunity to try to sharpen my tools a little bit. If you are having difficulty accessing any content on this website, please visit our Accessibility page. We were able to beat this team 4-0. Thank you. NBA MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo thanks God in MVP acceptance speech. At the 2019 NBA Awards, Giannis Antetokounmpo takes home the honor for MVP and was emotional during his speech when he thanked the Milwaukee Bucks for taking a chance and believing in him. Im real excited too for the citizens to resume again. Everybody stopped playing basketball and everybody stopped playing games. Lori Nickel: (03:43) First of all we had time away. Instead, his humility allowed him to realize that tipping the ball to ANY other Buck on the court would have resulted in a much higher chance of victory. Its the news, without the news. He stayed more level-headed this year while also emerging as a more vocal leader. According to a warrant for Morrow's arrest, he's facing charges of assault by strangulation, second-degree kidnapping and communicating threats. Watch how he clobbers Mikal Bridges on this screen, freeing up Middleton to hit a baseline fadeaway over Deandre Ayton. I am grateful to everyone who has supported me throughout this journey and I could not have done it without you. Its kind of hard. Speaker 1: (00:01) Sometimes you want something so bad you dont get it. Zuora Im not going to lie to you Ive never packed my bag. So what do you have to have in your suitcase and how do you even begin to lay out all youll need for that amount of time? pic.twitter.com/sAQxFV29Kc. Milwaukee only trailed by three when Giannis checked back in with 6:14 left in the first half. Obviously you go somewhere without your family for four months, three months and you havent played basketball for three and a half, four months. "I kind of try to focus on the moment, in the present. So with the NBA schedule youre no stranger to packing, but a couple of weeks is different than potentially three months. Giannis Antetokounmpo: (05:30) Speaks on his father as well. The Milwaukee Bucks forward was named the NBAs MVP for the 2018-19 season at the ceremony, held at Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California.

Dayvon Bennett Burial Site, Avery Brooks On Robert Urich Death, Sabaton The Tour To End All Tours Setlist, Shooting In Arlington, Wa Today, Katy Tigers Football Coaching Staff, Articles G

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us