emotional status in nepali

This modern world has given birth to many frustrated and depressed youths and many of these youths might turn into some of the motivational quotes for a little bit of boost for them to get back on track. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7538FEwhCA, Nepali Status To Write On Your Facebook | 10+ , 100+ Thoughts Collection in Nepali Language That Boost Your Daily Life, 101 Nepali Quotes That Touch Your Heart And Make Inspired, 222 Motivational Messages to Inspire Him/Her to Be Successful, 50 Best Vidur Quotes, Sayings | Vidur Niti in Nepali with English Translation, Dog Food With Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes, 3 Best VIN Number Lookup Options for Free VIN Checks, 7 Profitable Business That You Can Start With 1 Lakh, The 6 Best Swimming Pools in Kathmandu Nepal, The Advantages of Printed Paper Bags: Why They Are a Great Choice, Wishes, Messages, Travel, Lifestyle, Tips in English, Hindi and Nepali. The answer to this question is motivation and inspiration. , , , , , , ? A million stars may light up the night sky but you are the brightest star of my life who make my life full of sparkling happiness and joy. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I cant explain it like I just love you so much, really there is nothing better than knowing I get to wake up to you every morning and fall asleep by your side every night you are the best in the world. Nepali Shayari is the most trending things on the internet, couples use . Every time, I look at the night sky, I thank my lucky stars for you, I also thank the entire universe that has led my path to you Now, I have you in my life, you are my only treasure, there will no pain and no sterile, because you are a blessing and a sheer pleasure. Love is just love. Inspirational baby names like Zen or Heaven have traditionally helped boys and girls to get introduced to philosophy as they bring into their minds the higher values that they represent. ? You are the best part of my day, every day. , I promise that you will never have to face anything alone. I feel like the luckiest person in the world, I have you with me I love you, my dear, with all my pure soul and heart. If your affection travel so far has been amazing, at that point underneath are Love Text Messages that are heart-contacting enough to be sent to your darling. Your intelligence! reality ley mero life laai barbaad gardai lageko 6a. Jivan ma sakaratmak dristikon rakhda prerana khojna ko ek mahatwa purna bhag ho. You always motivated me and you always know what I just what to say, holding your hand and just being with you makes my day. Emotional sad status Black screen overlay statusSad nepali Whatsapp status Nepali status 2023Khoshieko Khushi aba payara k garnu New nepali status songs New sad nepali trending status Subscribe for more status overlay and lyrical video plz us Subscribe our channel social media:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nischal.khanal.96387New nepali status new nepali whatsapps statuswhatsapps statuslove status nepali love status new nepali love statusnepali love video status new nepali love video statusbest nepali statusnepali lyrics statusnew nepali lyrics statusnepali lyrical videonepali lyrical statusnepali overlay video statusnepali sad statusnew nepali sad statussad statusnepali shayari new nepali shayaribest shayari video shayari nepalemotional status nepali emotional statusnew nepali emotional video broken heart status broken status heart status song nepali broken heart status new nepali mood off song nepali mood of status nepali sad status nepali tiktok viral video nepali tiktok nepali tiktok status tiktok viral video nepali romantic statusromantic status mayanepali maya suna maya status nepali status songs nepali status video nepali status nepali motivational statusnepali breakup statusnepai hearttouching linenepali line nepali heart touching videobest nepali status best whatsapps status nepali xml video nepali xml status nepali editing videonew nepali songs nepali romance status happy status nepali happy status nepali best friend status nepali friend status friends status dosti status couple goal status couple status nepali sad songs nepali love songs nepali funny status nepali funny status videofamily status nepali family status video nepali brother and sister status death status nepali heart touching line nepali viral video nepali status nepali status viral video nepali status video suna maya suna maya status nepali viral songs nepali love status new nepali love status new love video status #nepalistatus #nepalisayari#nepalisong #nepalilovestatus #nepalitiktok #nepalisadstatus #nepalisadshayari #nepalisadlines #nepalisadquotes #nepalilovequotes #nepaliloveshayari #nepalimanchuneline #nepaliemotionallines#lovestatus #theaashishkhati#funnystatus #nepalistatus#nepalistatus #nepalishayari #nepalisong #nepalitiktok #lovestatus #sadstatus #nepalifunnyvideos #nepalifunnystatus#funnystatus #nepalistatus #nepalitiktok #nepalisong #nepali #lovestatus#nepalilovestatus #love #nepaliloveshayari#nepalishayri #sadstatus #nepalisadstatus #nepalicomedy #nepaligamingcommunity #whatsappstatus #whatsapp_status #whatsappstatusvideo #nepaliwhatsappstatus #nepaliwhatsappstatusvideo #nepalicomedy #nepalicomedyvideo #nepalishorts #nepalupdate #nepalitiktokvideo #nepalitiktokvideos #nepalitiktokviral #nepalimanchuneline#newnepalistatus #newnepalistatusvideo#funnystatus #lovestatus #nepaliloveshayari #nepalilovestatus #nepalilovestory #nepalilovequotes #nepalilovesongs #entertainment #nepalievergreensong #nepalistatus #sweetvoice #funnystatus#lovestatus #nepalishayari #nepalistatus #newnepalistatus #nepali_status_video #newblackscreenstatus #shayari #new_nepali_lok_dohori_song #nepalitiktok #nepalishayriAll right reserved to the respective copyright owners we do not claim any right over any of the graphics images ,songs , used in this video For copyright issues no need to strike if the artist producer or management wants i will take down the video as soon as i can . BahadaiAaanshu haru ko Boli hudain;Bolin Ma Prem Bayaan hudain;Milyo jasle Prem ta Kadar Garnu;Bhagya harek kasai ma Maherban hudain! You will lose all control over what you do. , , , : ?? !, , . !! If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you. Malai thaha chha Timi Malai Bhuli janechhau Tar;Farker Jaba pani aaunechhau ra ma Prem may hunechha! . is there going to be another the 2nd movie; Where people can use it to facebook,instagram and other social media.there are the collection of attitude status some areemotional statussome areattitude status. . Kunei pni jiundo 6aina jun tapaain vandaa adhik 6a. I have given you the amazing gathering of tragic shayari, Status, Quest you will love this accumulation, you can discover various shayari, Status, Quest from below and just choose one of them and offer it with your beloved. , love story !, . My life is a celebration because I belong to you, you live in my heart and soul all the way through, I will never let you go and I will never give up on you, you are a blessing you are a dream come true. !Ma thaha thiyo Natija Prem Ko.Jawani Josh ma thiyo jindagi kharab gari basthe !!! There are a lot of quotes till the date and is and will be increasing in the future. , !!?? , , , . ko Bhanchha Nafarat haru Ma pida chha priya;Kehi Prem pani thulo Naak katai Hunchha n! What's shared in the group should stay in the group. Press Esc to cancel. !!! Well have all heard and read different motivational quotes and of course, we do have our own favorite quotes, dont we? I like to read them a lot. I blog often and I truly thank you for your content.This great article has truly peaked my interest.I am going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information about once a week. Being part of this group requires mutual trust. !, , J. k. Roling, kunai pani aasha ko bina, sadhai sabaiko ramro garne koshish garnu..kinaki kasaile bhaneka chhan kijun manishle phool bechne garchhan, usko haatma khusbhu rahi nai rahanchha, , , , . Love is the only thing that controls every single emotion you have. !!?? Prem tyahi chha jasko chha Ek tarfa;Sweekar yo Prem ta Ichchha banna Janchha ;chha yadi Prem, ta aankha Ma Her;Boli Kholne bhaye dekhi yo, Aish aaram banna Janchha ! There is something about these motivational quotes that makes it so special. Nikai Garib chhu Ma manxe haru Bikchhan ma kinna sakdaina. Prem ko aavas hau timiPal pal mero sath chhau timiJiune ek asa hau timiMaan ko ek biswas hau timiSayed tesaile kehi khas hau timi. Learn as if you were to live forever. Mahatma Gandhi, be yourself. . Ahile Kamalo hou, Rahan deu, Katai Gumaunechhau mutu mero;Timro nai lagi lyaiyi Rakheko chha, lagi hal na Jawaan bhai sakeko chha! Here I'm going to share with you 100+ unique Shayari collection, which you can express your feelings in front of your loved one. Mathiko haraph ma ke tapai le prerana mahasush garnu bhayo hamro bramhanda ko bishalata ra yesh bhitra ko hamro anoutho sthan ko barema, ke tapai achamma ra nirash mahasush garnu bhayo ? I will never leave you, sweetheart. At whatever point you see a fruitful individual you just observe the general population wonders, never the private penances to contact them. Kun ijjat Masoom jasto lagdai thiyo Un lai mero prem pahile;Bistarai jyan bhani gari diyo malai Bejaan Gari halyo! Love never fails, and when it fails in life, then it has not been love. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empt. Respect everyone's privacy. !!?? !, ! Your email address will not be published. , , , , muskurayer jun chhij herchhau ta sara sansar dekhinchha sundarnatrabhijeko aankhale ta ainama aafno anuhar pani spasta najar aaundaina, manchhe bhitra jun chhij samati raheko hunchha tyo swabhimanra jun chij bahir chhalkiyo to abhiman. I promise to laugh with you in good times and comfort you in bad. ..! When you say l love you then, the sound of yours makes my heart pound because I knew Id truly found my one and only. Prem Ma harai halchhu ta kura ke bho Tey pani Paaunechhau;Prakriti kehi Janechhau, mutu lai jasle Katai Lagaaunechhau! ! 2. yo life hard 6a, but yo zhan hard 6a If tapaain murukh hoonuhoon6a vane, . ! To carry on with an inventive life, we should lose our dread of being off-base. Maya garnus ta yesari garnus asafal vayo vaneni usaile paxi vanos maya ta usaile gartheo. . !!?? Manish hawama udna suru garchha ani nramro sang pachharinxa !! We have embedded one of the Shayari for you. I love you because you are my Life. , ? I know, you love me a lot but I want to say it. !, !! .. .. love u love you too love u time love you , | reallitty , |, inbox search search |, |, |, , , Heart touching Love shayari for Beautiful Lover. I promise you that not only in the pressures of the present but also in the uncertainties of the future, there will always be the deepest love and my fullest devotion to you. These quotes can trigger their brain and tell them that its not the end, everyone goes through a lot of struggle in their life. !, ? Kehi Khabar chhain malai Ko aafno Ya ko parai chha ;Khoji yo mutu jun lai yo Gali Ma AAYeko chha ;Malai kamana haru Dinchhau Timi ke Tar pani Jyaan-mero-Jyaan;Tar Timi le Yo mutu lai dherai naai Satayeko chha ! Some beautiful success quotes about life in Nepali virsion. . Get here 181 romantic, sad, latest, hot, cute, heart-touching, broken heart love Shayari in the Nepali language for your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, or lover to share your feelings. Sail away from the safe harbor. Prem ko Bandagi diyeko chha bhane Sundari ko Ibbaani Jaroori chha ;Prem dekhi Jiuna lai Ass rahanchhau ra Sundari dekhi Tar tapai lai Justju! I love your warm smile and your kind, thoughtful way. You make me fall deeper in love every day. Baby, When I want to cry loudly then you make me laugh, When I want to never come back into this world, you make me live, When I want to frown, you make me smile. But now, by browsing these amazing motivational quotes, you can trick nature and get original ideas! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 2022 Wishes, Messages, Travel, Lifestyle, Tips in English, Hindi and Nepali Mount Everest. Jivan ma sakaratmak dristikon rakhda tapai lai aanand lyaunexa ra Jivan ma asha ko prerana die rahanexa. You are the reason for my smile and you have given me comfort when I have cried. I, personally, am very interested in these motivational quotes. Tapai lai jindagi ma tyo milxa jun tapai lai chahiyo chahiyo. Without you, I would never feel inner peace and be content as well I would never feel the pleasure of romance. There are many interesting challenges we can find from his/her life if we go in deep. Timi mutu Baner DhadkinchhauMero Chhati Ma . What you have done, you have illuminated my soul. , . . I will always stand beside you l am never going to ever leave you forever in love, l am in way too deep to ever escape now its too late. I dont want it to be any other way. Our Facebook Page. We were always meant to be, we are destined to share a life, you were created just for me and we are perfectly paired for each other There could not have been another one, my life would never be incomplete without you, even if I search the whole world through and through I can never find another you, I love you baby!!! , . harek disha jiune ko ek naya aasha deos tapailai. I love the sound of your voice and the way that we touch. I know wherever I am I will do my best, and that is all I will ever ask of myself, No matter how strong a girl is, she has a weak point,and sometimes, all she needs is a hug. Chhodi diyeko chha Bhagya Ko Rekha har ma Biswas garnu,Jab manchhe Badalin sakchhan tab Bhagya ke Cheez Ho. , Group rules from the admins. Timlai miss garnu ta har din ko kura bhayo,Timlai yaad garnu aadat ko kura bhayeo,Timi bhanda tadha hunu bhageko kura bhayeo,Tara yeti kura maile bujheko chhu,Timilai bhulnu, mero bas ko bahira ko kura bhayeo. Best Nepali Sad status attitude Here is the best collection of Nepali shayrai, nepali love shayari, Nepali Sad statu , nepali sad shayari, nepali love shayari for girlfriend, nepali funny shayari and new nepali shayari. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use. You can read a newspaper book, poem, or article. Love Shayari in Nepali Language for Girlfriend Boyfriend love shayari in Nepali for Lover I live for you. ; Upahar sano hos ya thulo kasai bat sammanit bhyer paunu nai garv mahasus hunchha !! Trust since you will acknowledge the hazard, not on account of its sheltered or certain. Ghar bata bahira wu nakab ma nikliSara gali unko pachi pachi nikliyoWu mero premlai aswikar garthiTara merai tasbir unko kitabbata nikliyo.. . People go through a lot in their life, they have many questions in their brain that are unanswered and these quotes just might give them what they need. !! timro ichha mero sapana baneko chhajasko bato bahut kharab chhaMero ghau ko aandaj na lagau. Everything we could ever hope for can materialize on the off chance that we have the mettle to seek after them. I promise that even through the worst of it and through all the very best of it, l will always be there holding your hand. 109. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , I remember your soft and sweet kisses, engulfing my being with a joyous feeling. Aaj thulo Samay samma tyo Prem lai heri raheko chhu;Thaha chhaina Khun Lagayer tyo Prem Chhod janechha! Aankha ko Ishara Samajhan Paaudain;Othn dekhi mutu ko kura bhana Paaudain;Bebasi ko ghadi Ab kehi chha bhayo Ki;Kehi bhanna pani Paaudain ra Chup Rehana pani Paaudain! Tapai lai jindagi ma tyo mildain jun tpaai lai chahiyo. , , |, , , , I love you I love , |, . Achievement is strolling from inability to disappointment with no loss of excitement. Mayako nata yati baliyo hunuparchha ki koht tesro manisako karaale kahile natutos. , , , , , so life . . AchammaKissa chha Jindagi Ka.Ajnabee ko Haal sodhi Raheka chhanra Aafno laiKhabar Samma hoina!!! . harek din tajagi le bhariyos anubhaw tapailai. Aankha haru Ma Prem, othma Shanthi;man Ma Swikar, sarir Ma Inkaar;Kahan Janu Prem Garne bala;Ek tarfa Swarg, arko tarfa Nark! Here you can enjoy funny, comedy, romantic, emotional, motivational, and crazy Nepali Literature. People can also be inspired by more ordinary things seen in everyday life, like a blossoming flower or a rainbow sparkling after a thunderstorm. I love you, baby!!! Aankha rakhchhan Us aankha ko nazar lai padhna ko lagi ;Malai ra mero prem dekhi Swikar Na garnu ta chha bhane mero aankha ke kam. Your email address will not be published. Kati tadha pugiyo sambhandha ko bhumika nibhauda nibhauda,Aafailai gumaye maile aafnolai pauda pauda,Manis bhanchan pida chha tero maan maRa timi thakisakyeu muskurauda muskurauda. , I remember your warm and radiant smile which brightens my day with love, joy, and affection. ? . Pablo Picasso. Kheer Khane Din | 20 Happy Rice Pudding Day in Nepali Wishes Images, 100+ Nepali Quotes About Life In Roman English, Nepali Status To Write On Your Facebook | 10+ , 10+ Happy Slap Day Shayari And Messages In Nepali With Images 15th February, 100+ Heart Broken Shayari in Nepali With Images, Wishes, Messages, Travel, Lifestyle, Tips in English, Hindi and Nepali. It is very hard to find modern youths who have not ever heard or read any motivational quotes. Inspiring quotes empower and give people a better understanding of life. Are you serching Nepali status ? ? Prem pani Garnu, Sansary dekhi pani Ghabrana Dherai;Aina ko Ghar Banaunu ra Dhunga Sochnu! , Timilai chahane maag bhanda badhiBhagwan sanga k mangu timi bhanda badhi. I remember your delicate and gentle touch, which makes me feel so good and with the sensation of burning. Emotional Love shayari for Beautiful Lover. . I look for your brightening pure and innocent personality with your caring and loving attributes. Reading these quotes can instantly change your mood, it can instantly boost you up from 0 to 100. Adhikaansh maanish haroo upeshthit 6an, yo sabthok ho. , , , , , George V. Higgins, , -) -) -) . Your generosity is unmatched, your emotion is real, your passionis intense ad from the heart, and your tenacity is second to none. Premi ko bhagye ma bichod nai lekheko hunchha,Sacho pyar chha bhane maan lai gumaunu nai lekheko hunchha,sabai janera pani ma uslai pyar garirahe,bhuli sake ki pyar ma matra ruwai matra lekhiyeko chha. Here we have posted some inspirational quotes in Nepali language and font. Khulyo jab Aankha ta tyo thiyo Na tyo Jamanaa thiyo;Baldai aago thiyo Bhawana thiyo Kast thiyo;Yo ke ke Chandrama nai Kadam haru ma Thaker Basyo ;Timilai ta Saath mero tada samma Nibhaunua thiyo! I wouldnt know what true love meant if you were not in my life. . Kaslaiy thaha thiyo Prem yas ijjat Lachaar Gardai chha ;Mutu Uslai Jandachha Dhokebaj, Tar Prem Gardai chha ! . Smile because it happened. Heart touching Love shayari for Beautiful Lover. , , , Titanic Ship , . Dekhinchha Ab Kasko jyan Jaane chhin;Unale mero prem ma Usko Kasam Khayiko chha ! Kehi manish Dui pal Sath gayer FeriUmer Bhari Harek Ko Bhawana pata ni kin thaha hudain!! ??? kunai din thiyo m pani timro laagai khaas chu bhnne mnmaa eutaa andhvishvaas thiyo !!!?? CHahe timt malat bheta ya kahilyai pani bheta nahostara mero bhagako khustharu pani timtlat nai milos. . By looking at things in another way, it can help us to get rid of negative emotions and develop positive ones. May it be the strength that makes the strong bond between us and our love until the end of all eternity These are my solemn vows to you, sweetheart!!!! Here I have come up with a short answer to these questions. Umer le byawohar sikaula wa nasikaula taraParisthiti ne kuti kuti sikaune rahechh . A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. Nepali emotional status for facebook, instagram, and whatsapp, 3: , 6: . kasaiko jindagt matra dut chtjale badalinchha,eka koht dherai khasa manisa usako jindagtma auchha,arko koht dherai khasa manisa usako jindagtbata janchha. !, , ! udai raheko surya, phooli raheko phool. I promise to love you in a million special ways. They support and give you strength and support to face defeat. Couples are using Sad Status For Facebook to express their views before their loved ones. , , Samjhana ma muskuraunu pani pyar hoYo kuralai sabai sanga lukaunu pani pyar hoTeskaran raat ma nind aaudainaTara raatma sutera pani jagnu pyar ho, . ??? aaj tapaain tapaain ho, yo truth vandaa badhi truth 6a. Sundarata lai mausam ko baharle lutyo,malai nau le hoina kinara le thagyo,timi ta darayeu mero ek kasam le,timro kasam diyera malai ta hazarau le lutyo. jindagi ma patak pata sahara mildainapatak pata kohi maya bhanda mayalu mildainachha jo uslai sambhaler rakhnu. First of all Why do We Need Motivational quotes in our life? , There are many interesting challenges we can find from his/her life if we go in deep. It is an art to hide ones pain and smile with everyone, which is enough for us now.. emotional status in nepali. , , , . I loved you yesterday Even more today, Tomorrow, and forever and always. . No hate speech or bullying. ! !, , - ? If you want to be a success, accept more challenges, risks, and responsibilities. aafai lai ma kehi yas Jasto gumauune garchhann;Biteko Yaad haru lai liyer Rune garchhann;Nindra aaudain Ratharu Ma tar;Unlai Kalpana ma Herna Ko lagi Sutna JAanchhan ! Pratek chalkapatibottle raksi hudaina,Pratek phuleko phul gulab hudaina,Chahe bhane taaj malal ta ma pani banauthe,Tara pratek keti mumtaj hudaina. chha prem ko Uddesya Malai Haal lai Jasto;Luti janechha Katai bato Ma Samaan kasai lai! aakahs ko badal haru lai heri rahanchhu ;Gayeka lai man Ma baschhan ;Ma Jo payo tyo lai Mausam dekhi Jaba pani Ghabrayeko;Timro Kalpana ko Chahari Ma baschhu ! ?? When I am with you, time flies by fast. . . Dont cry because its over. #Shayri_Lover463 #quotesnepal #NepalLoveQuotes #Shayri #Status #2022 Nepali man xune line #Shayri_Lover463 #quotesnepal #NepalLoveQuotes #Shayri #status_. !, !!. !!?? !!?? Chhariyeko Kitab haru, Bhijyo yo tyo Bhawana;Bhanu Kasari ki milyo Prem Malai kehi pani hoina! Dil sochchhu tob pheri sochchhu rahi halchhan.yi junapne hunchhan aaphno kin hudain!!! . In instance youre experiencing hellfire continue onward. . If not for you, Id be adrift; I dont know what Id do; Id be searching for my other half, Incomplete, if not for you. If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you. Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. . phul gayo phulbari gayo, gayo wooth ko lali,aba ta mero pichha chhoda, timi bhaisakyeu bachha ko aama. Timi taAafno Shiyou time kin Chhodi Jonathan.tyo Bewafa Haser B0Liin,Jindagi pani Ta aaphno hunchhan,tyo kin Chhori Jancha!! Couples are using Sad Status For Facebook to express their views before their loved ones. These quotes are something that can instantly make your day just by reading one sentence. Discover dozens of inspiring quotes that can fully motivate you! Its you and your love that has made me whole, the feel of your love, your soft touch, and caress, we are tight so close, your heart beats in my chest All that we have always felt missing before, though I love you today, tomorrow it will be more. No matter where you go or what you do, my love will follow you to the ends of the earth. yo ijjat Tuter Timi mathi malai Maya aauchha ;Aafno Angaalo Ma Bharien aru marchhau Timi ke! Youre always there when I need you, supporting me in whatever I do, unconditionally. Prem Hatyara pani, sahayatri pani;Yo kura Kass le Prem Mangechha; I am not sure a lifetime is long enough to return all you have given to me, but I promise the rest of my days I will spend by your side. , , New Life Inspirational Quotes in Nepali (2021), Inspirational motivational quotes in Nepali language, Easy way to Motivate Yourself when you are alone, Top 20 Sarcastic Anti Valentines day Quotes 2022, 111 Best on Love Life and Trust Quotes (2021), Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in 2022 | 4000+ Open Positions Available, Office and Farming Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in 2022. Get more love SMS text in the Nepali language. Distance means so little when someone means so much. Jindagi ma kehi sathi bisesh bane,Bhete to sambandha chute ra yaad bane,Kehi sathi bistarai bistarai chipliyera gaye,Tara jun maan bata hatena tyo timi bhayeu. . Praising me when I have had success and motivating me when I have not. I cant promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you wont have to face them all alone. But is a universal fact that to be a success in life, motivation is the most important thing. timi jatti nai rarmo kaam garajatti pani ramro bana, imandar banatar duniya le matra timro ek galti ko bato ma nai basne garchhaso, live with your way! Now with you in my life, I have nothing to fear!!! I have my love, trust, and fidelity in you forever. Dreams are the answers to questions that we haven?t yet figured out how to ask, I may b nothing to u but u r still my password, At times I realize that some people can stay in my heart but not in my life. Duri dherai chhan mathi yati samajhi hal..chheu raher nai kunai nata Khas hudainTimi mutu ko najik yati chhau ko tada raher paniDuri ko kahile Anubhaw hudain, Ab ta harek chhan timro bina achamma jasto laagchhTimi lai bhetnu pani Jasto ek ichchha jasto laagchhKalpana ma nai sahi ma sang bheti halnu madekhi,Yo pani bhane sabai lai bhagya hune garchhan, , Yaad aauchhan prayah tyo biteko jamana,Timro mito aawaj ma Daju bhaner bolaunuU bihan school ko lagi malai uthaunu,Ab ke garau didi yahi ho jiban ko taranaMissing You Sister, Kahile samma tyo mero Hun dekhi inkaar garnechhaaafu tuter tyo ik din ma mathi mayernechhaPrem ko aago maa ma uslai yati jalaunechhuKi sweekar tyo malai sara yo bajaar garnechha.

Is Katinko Ointment Safe For Pregnancy, How To Air Fry Morningstar Chicken Nuggets, Mennonite Dress Patterns, Articles E

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us