dreamnotfound smutshots ao3

"C-Clayyy!". Nolife has a secret, and their eccentric leader seems to know far more about the Enderdragon and respawn than an ordinary player should. Every year there's a choosing in Florida, where rich Alphas can choose an omega to be their mate against their will. 22. Eventually George's body seemed to relax a bit under his touch, the smaller whining in need as he tried pushing himself back further onto the other. The taller pulled him in closer, "Then next time, you get nothing for a whole week; don't even get to watch me by myself." I've read a lot of other peoples smut books here too and that's how I got the idea to start writing myself, so if you find similar words or themes, just hit me up and tell me; let me know you think I may have copied instead of just being like "OH MUH GAUD, AUTHOR COPIED THIS PERSON" just let me know and i'll take a look. Time. George let out a breathy sigh as he heard the tallers raspy voice next to his ear and a hand running along his hip. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Bottom GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF). It's exciting, I would have safeworded if I really didn't like it." The blond looked under George's stomach, finding the boy hard and leaking precum onto his stomach and down onto the comforter. sequel to bbr. "And bad boys get punished.". My Musician DreamNotFound. 37 parts. Dream hasn't spoken to his son, Ranboo in five years. The smaller took it as further encouragement to keep going, bobbing his head as best he could; considering his arms were tied up and he was still with his ass in the air on his chest. Clay groaned, speeding up his thrusts while pulling on the leash in his hands; seeing the sides of George's face turn a bit pink but ultimately staying aware for if George said the safeword. Please consider turning it on! (Just remembered that's a heat waves reference, whoops) George threw all self control out the window as his sentences fell to begs to the blond, barely able to get words out as all his mind could focus on was the pleasure he was receiving. The river of light circled the gun, running down in a falling pattern. Once the gun found its way back to his hand, he pressed it back into the arch of Georges back. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. After two long years, the day that George has thought to be the happiest of his life takes a dark turn. 4h 38m. Work Search: After Hours This work could have adult content. George has been in a two-years relationship with Claire, a beautiful looking girl. Once George stepped fully into the room, the door was quickly shut behind him; the smaller gasping when Clay was suddenly pressed up against his back, tugging on the collar from the back and placing a hand on his waist. Clay moved his hand quickly on the boy's member until he stopped, still snapping his hips into the boy but holding his hand at the base of George's throbbing member. His index finger of his left hand hovered over the trigger. George only realised what those words meant when Clay took the object he was holding and shoved it in his pocket; using the hand that was previously around Georges neck to reach to one of his back pockets and pulling out something George was all to familiar with. Ongoing. George quickly nodded, standing up and grabbing some of the bags; bringing them to the counter behind him. Mature. The hand rested against the wall, picked his gun back up from the cord, sweeping it up from its absent-minded hovering over the black floor. The taller lowly cleared his throat, the brunet turning around a lighting up at the sight of him. 27. Ongoing. Hi :) I used to post all my oneshots on Wattpad but as you can see, it was a bitch and deleted my book so now I shall post there and here as well. Ive been in second place, despite the few times Sapnap overtook me. George gasped as his chest remained pressed against the bed but his ass was lifted in the air; Clay spread the boy's legs apart to get an even better view. Or will history once again repeat itself? It's been two years since the Dream Team broke up. George let out a somewhat sigh of relief, catching his breath and rubbing at his sore neck; the blond turning him over so he was on his back. dreamnotfound smutshots ao3489 army dr, barrigada, gu 96913489 army dr, barrigada, gu 96913 Stay After Class Shower Secrets George is trying desperately to hide his feelings for Dream. 56 parts. Discover short videos related to dreamnotfound fanfic shots on TikTok. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Main Content DNF Smutshots by xxELoverxx Fandoms : 17 Apr 2022. Clay let up on the hold a bit more, leaning against the boy so his thrusts went even deeper; George moaning out. And, on top of that complication, something was different between the two lately. George panted, he felt so full with the other deep inside him; letting out needy whimpers, he still wanted more. "That little shit." Birthday Boy George squeaked when he felt a firm hand grasping his sore ass cheek, making him whimper. The two boys giggled at their own stupidness as George sat down infront of Clay. "F-Fuck." The black sleek of the plastic gun was engulfed in the blue LED lights every few seconds. George is about to move to America, and will be meeting Dream in person. The brunet beamed back; "G-Good evening Clay." "Could you help me with these baby?" Chapter Text. DNF Oneshots // Dreamnotfound. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). *COMPLETED* (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) *** Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian. Once George was turned back over, Clay massaged some more lotion onto the boy's neck, furrowing his eyebrows slightly at the red marks. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. 15 Minutes Will George be able to break the chain and free himself and his lover from their tragic fate? 13. "Y-Yes!" Mature. He reached a hand below the brunet, grabbing and stroking him in time with his movements. dreamnotfound; Top Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF) Bottom GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) . That seems generous of me doesn't it?" If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. ATTENTION::: i am in no way shipping them irl, only their online personas bc i love the dynamic ^^, tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF). He usually doesn't get noticed, not that he tries to. Oh also, it's gonna take some time to upload all my chapters so randomly 5 may appear and shit so I'll let you know when I'm done grinding all those out and actually get on 'schedule' of just posting one at a time as i finish them. The blond smirked as he ran his hands over George's plump ass, kneading in as George let out a soft moan; he tsked, grabbing George's hips and quickly lifting them. Camboy If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. 22. Except here, there were no berries. He moved some things around before settling on something they both enjoyed; it was a new toy that was meant to be a surprise for George but what better time to use it than now. As he did, he looked down and smiled at the sight of George on his knees; happily smiling up to him. Dnf+Karlnap Smutshots+Oneshots. Be patient." He knows he can tell Dream anything, and knows he will always be taken seriously. Work Search: "U-Ungh!" Sleepover, Words: 5590 Warnings: Rough, I'd classify it as some BDSM shit so Date: 3/11/21, Prompt: George loves to be a good boy while Clay's gone but he can't help it if every now and then he 'slips up' and when this happens, Clay needs to put him in his place. The spanking sent heat rushing through his veins; the spot it hit burning as he whimpered. "Fuck." Late Night Dancer Georges hand had a soft blue glow over it. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm good." While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. George and Dream play laser tag. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Main Content; Archive of Our Dreamnotfound smutshots Magiccookieboi, trashboijules. All he knew was he finally had his body back (maybe? Dream wouldnt care if they did get caught, but he knew George would, so he took to gently reminding him. Log In. original sound. Clay retracted the object once more, bringing it back down on the same spot as George cried out once again. left kudos on this work! The taller gripped George's ass, "Already stretched out for it too; what a slut. Curious.". This wasnt usually the style laser tag was played in, but Dream didnt seemed worried about that. "I'm gonna go wash my hands, then we can make dinner together. What happens when George Notfound starts having dreams of his past lives? Chapter Text. Movie Night Coding Assistance As he turned it, he could hear some footsteps from upstairs; feet running down the steps to get to the living room. Sapnap and George had been competing for second place the entire game. He knew George was only stretched for the toy earlier and this was a big adjustment, so he waited; massaging where he spanked the boy to soothe the skin, while still keeping a small pull on George's collar. Yet even though it hurt, he couldn't help but want more; the excitement running through his body, the slight tremble he had; underneath Clay's finger on his hip that was rubbing soothing circles. The FEW times. George couldnt turn to fully see Dreams actions, so he had to use his imagination to get an idea of what was going on. His newest friend seems to feel the same way. Un tas de sentiments le traversaient. Clay had started palming himself through his pants; groaning at the little friction he was getting. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (8415), Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF) (21483), GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) (21285), Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) (22372), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (2355), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) (1974), Clay | Dream & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (1688), Clay | Dream/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (1275), GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (1191), Alexis | Quackity/Karl Jacobs/Sapnap (1139), Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (1090), GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF) (931), Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Emotionally Constipated GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF)/Original Male Character(s), (like a lot of tea for two people who hate tea), Protective Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Sunshine Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Even More Hurt Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound Needs a Hug (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound Needs Therapy (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Grayson | Purpled (Video Blogging RPF), Andrew | gamerboy80 & Chazm (Video Blogging RPF), dream is the main character but gb80 steals the show, Manhunt Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Alternate Universe - Hypixel Setting (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Technoblade (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF) & Everyone, Clay | Dream & Ranboo (Video Blogging RPF), Prisoner Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Needs a Hug (Video Blogging RPF), Author is a Clay | Dream Apologist (Video Blogging RPF), TommyInnit Needs a Hug (Video Blogging RPF), Basically Dream Was Possessed And Now Has To Suffer, Author is a TommyInnit Apologist (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound-centric (Video Blogging RPF), Alternate Universe - Minecraft Manhunt Setting, prince georgenotfound sucks and fucks a thief for free, Prince GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Has a Large Penis (Video Blogging RPF), Sub Bottom Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Has a Praise Kink (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream is So Whipped (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound is Bad at Feelings (Video Blogging RPF), Asexual GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Switch GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), prince george performs sexual acts on men, Clay | Dream and Sapnap Are Roommates (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream and Sapnap Live Together (Video Blogging RPF), Alternate Universe - Dream SMP Setting (Video Blogging RPF), L'Manberg | L'Manburg on Dream Team SMP (Video Blogging RPF), Criminal Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Hunter GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), this is a cocktail of deep pain but deeper love, Mentioned TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Mentioned Aimee | Aimsey (Video Blogging RPF), Estranged Son Ranboo (Video Blogging RPF), Nepotism Baby Ranboo (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream-centric (Video Blogging RPF), Good Parent Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), He/Him Pronouns for Ranboo (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Bottom GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF)/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Mentioned Patches the Cat (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound & Karl Jacobs & Sapnap, Wilbur Soot & Technoblade & TommyInnit & Phil Watson, Technoblade & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Zak Ahmed | Skeppy & Antfrost & Darryl Noveschosch | BadBoyHalo, Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, Vigilante TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Alternate Universe - Creatures & Monsters, Foster Parent Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Talking about feelings after bottling them up, GeorgeNotFound & Toby Smith | Tubbo & TommyInnit, GeorgeNotFound & Toby Smith | Tubbo & TommyInnit & Luke | Punz, Major Character Death (like A LOT so beware), i'm not kidding when i say there's a lot of major character death, He/Him Pronouns for Eret (Video Blogging RPF). Watch popular content from the . George bucked his hips into Dreams cold hand, he clenched his eyes closed tight. He wrapped the silky material around George's forearms multiple times until the rope ended and he tied a bow; now leaving the smaller with his arms tied up behind his back. George moaned loudly, able to feel a heat pooling in his stomach as he was fucked roughly and jerked off at the same pace. Dream leaned back down, allowing his breathing to be heard in Georges ear as he continued to pump his hand across Georges dick. George moved his arms to lean more comfortably against the wall. He shook his head 'no' and flipped me on my back so he was hovering over me. George yawned, Clay always made sure to check on him afterwards. The blond groaned at the restraints but continued to give the smaller his punishment; George crying out and moaning as they went on. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He pulled away, examining the boy's face with a look of compassion. User name or email: Password: Remember Me . George runs from royalty and crashes in the house of a thief - what follows is a mixture of feels, love, lust and fear. If George wanted him to go faster, he was gonna get faster. He turned away from the sink momentarily as he hastily dried them off, turning back and staring for a moment before grabbing the object. He squirmed trying to get more friction against his dick as the familiar knot in his stomach started to form and twist. 8 parts. Stay After Class Right? You know the entire thing about them being comfortable about this and taking it down if they want i. dnf smut + fluff. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works . "You remember the safeword, right?" "More like bi-curious," George says, soft and silly. dreamnotfound fanart kiss technology in clinical trials / industry abbreviation / how many graphic designers are there in . Be quiet George, we wouldnt want to get caught, would we? Dreams words were harsh, his tone teasing, yet serious. Jealousy George's moans were shaky, his hands in fists behind his back. Dream smirked, feeling Georges compliance to him. He clenched his fists while rubbing his eyes, opening them as he decided what to do; glancing back at the box on the bed. Ok?" "You gonna show me what gets you off, now?". They had no hope of beating Dream, but beating each other was a much different story. The Country Club is empty at the end of the day and all Dream wants to do is take a shower and go home. Read the most popular dreamnotfoundsmutshots stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform. The taller smirked, the adorable tremble in the others words was so cute; he let go of the boy's chin and ruffled the fluffy brown locks on his head instead. (Ok very not planned but just remembered; 'untie me dream') George whimpered; moaning as he tried to move his arms while wiggling his hips. George breathed nervously as he looked to Clay, the blond tugging on it a bit; the brunet obviously moved with it. The sky grew dark and cloudy as the beginnings of a storm took place. Dream has no control over his empathy, and is struggling to live a normal life. What feels like a blink of an eye, is our whole story together. He helped George under the covers before joining him; spooning the smaller from behind as he wrapped his arms around the boy; burying his face in the smallers neck. N-NineC-Clay!" George's hands gripped the tan arm connected to his neck as he waited for a response; Clay glaring down at him before letting go of the collar and standing up straighter, looking down at the brunet in a way that sent nervous chills down George's spine. His hips moved and rocked against Dreams hand, careful not to move his back too much. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, 1. Bad Boy Summer. 19. 42 parts. Locked Up Yeah, that's what it is. Welcome to the Wattpad version of my Ao3 Kinktober-shots! George felt fuzzy inside, he loved it when he made Clay happy. The taller groaned as he felt his own release nearing; "Y-You wanna be a g-good boy for me r-right baby?" Punishment 807 guests Un Lit, une Saint-Valentin, et Dream. DreamNotFound Smutshots . 15. DreamNotFound Smutshots DreamNotFoundFan. Or, that fic where Techno and Phil are old immortals, and Tommy and Wilbur are decidedly not. His nails dug into the bedsheets that were crumpled in his fists; his bottom lip being bit so hard it could bleed. It was strictly Dnf around 3 years ago, but now uploads have slowed and this book isn't very used anymore. Welcome to the Wattpad version of my Ao3 Kinktober-shots! He could almost feel the orgasm at his tip, just a little bit more and he was going to fly off the handle in front of everyone. read the title. The taller awed, George always loved to greet him when he got back; he appreciated it too. The brunet's feet made gentle and soft pats against the steps as he went up them, in an otherwise silent house besides the tapping of Clay's shoes above him. Complete. 24. He felt Dreams hand snake down into his boxers, his thumb rubbing back and forth against his hip bone, a constant rhythm. Not long after, a green lit shone on the wall accompanying his own dark blue lights. The smaller could feel himself leaking precum down the blonds hand, Clay himself leaned near George's ear. But George had unearthed it all with his soft smiles and even softer lies. I pulled him towards me and he kissed me, hard. he was currently on top of george, his legs wrapped around dreams back, pulling him closer, head resting on his shoulder. He looked up, seeing George's body trembling slightly. In the late nights of Squid Craft, Dream and George finally talk to each other. The taller flushed a bit, "S-Sorry, guess I missed one." Longish strands of wavy blond hair fell lightly over his forehead, he might need a haircut soon but he kinda liked how it made it easier for George to pull on t-. A quiet string of moans came from Georges mouth before Dream pushed the gun against Georges back roughly. Ongoing. The brunet hummed, shivering a bit at the cold but he felt cleaner. I take requests,i'lll write just about whatever. Clay took out a folded black leash, letting it unravel as he brought the end to George's neck; clasping in the ring and wrapping his fist around the other end of the 'rope'. (yes he's clothed; not pulling a 'georgenotclothed') The blond smiled as he closed the door behind him, walking right up to the small boy. his voice was deep, George whimpering at it; it was firm with authority and made his legs weak. "You were bad George, you lied." Little Black Box The blond cut him off as he grabbed the ring on George's collar and pulled him close, the smaller gasping and widening his eyes in slight fear at the sudden movement. The blue flash from his gun bringing him back into reality. Clay aimed for the spot again, groaning when George tightened around him and let out another cry of pleasure. And, despite knowing better, Dream let him. Biting down on his wrist as the small buzzing went off inside himself, his toes curling up against the bedsheets. Georges stillness indicated that he wasnt going to protest either. 12. "Mmm, I could help you." dreamnotfound fanart kiss technology in clinical trials / industry abbreviation / how many graphic designers are there in . He was so focused he couldnt hear the footsteps approaching behind him. The blond tossed the paddle aside, massaging the sore skin while George whimpered; trying to reach down with one of his hands to stroke his member. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). "Will you run from me?" Neon City ", They each laughed as he put it in the box before returning to George's neck. Please consider turning it on! "You want to tell me what you really did while I was gone?" In which I take two of my most favorite things and smash them together. Third-Person POV: Dream stood in a wide open field, somewhere hidden well in Rome. Clay pursed his lips as he snatched a black leash from it, closing the container and setting it on the nightstand; knowing he was going to need it soon. 5. "F-Fuck, s-so c-close." "T-Two!" "O-Ok" The taller smirked at the response, he reached a free hand to the object still inside George; pressing a small button as it began buzzing inside the brunet, "Good; now count.". Tears fell down his face as the taller didn't let up, he let out strained moans as Clay seemed to go even faster and harder. he approached Clay, "What do you wanna do for dinner? An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works DreamNotFound Smutshots DreamNotFoundFan. (Consensually of course *finger dicks with lipgloss). Fine, how about I do this instead huh? the words came out slow, but fast enough that George couldnt comprehend them until his cold hand was already gripping Georges dick slowly starting to pump his hand. Or, Ranboo is a nepotism baby with an estranged relationship to his father, Dream. Clay reached for the bottle of lube once more, squirting some onto his already slimy hand; capping the bottle and tossing it to the side. He was almost there, almost almost almost. he chuckled. 12. Dream rushes to reassure him. Complete. "You know you were bad baby; how does ten sound? Summary: Smutshots and oneshots. dreamnotfound smutshots ao3madison semarjian net worth. He didnt bother to give George more of a response, focused on his mission. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Bottom GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Animal Hybrids (Mainly Smut) Oneshots (REQUESTS CLOSED), GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream/Technoblade (Video Blogging RPF), Technoblade/Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Noah Brown/Ponk | DropsByPonk/Sam | Awesamdude, The Things We Left Unsaid (I'll Say Them if You Will), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Omega GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Technoblade & Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Technoblade & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Wilbur Soot & Technoblade & TommyInnit & Phil Watson, Sleepy Bois Inc. (Video Blogging RPF) - Freeform, tommy and wilbur are princes and technoblade is a feral god that philza picked up from the woods, because he has nothing better to do or so he says. The blond chuckled, running his thumb over the boy's lip; using his other hand to lift his member, guiding his length to the smallers mouth. His grip tightened, straightening his posture. A good boy waits for me to come home and is patient." dreamnotfoundsmut dnfsmut dreamnotfound dnf georgenotfound dream dreamwastaken george dsmp dreamsmp sapnap smutshots gream gnf mcyt gay fanfiction 37 Stories Sort by: Hot He groaned, gripping the smallers hair a bit tighter as he began fucking George's mouth; letting out deep moans of pleasure. "F-Fuck t-there!" "Mng-." Anything you'd like; we could have pasta or steak or so-." George chuckled as he noticed Clay starting to fall asleep as well, with him pulled flush against the blond's body. 17. 7. as well as He closed his eyes, feeling the gun still pressed against his back, not wanting to move. The taller stepped away from George for a moment, the smaller wondering what he was doing as he heard some shuffling near their nightstand; realization striking him as he heard some shuffling in a well-known box by the two.

How To Clean Old Coins Without Damaging Them, Mike Mendenhall Spanish Fork Mayor, Kleinfeld Consultants Where Are They Now, Doulci Activator Username And Password, Fdic Call Report Codes, Articles D

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us