did wayne tuttle find the lost dutchman mine

True! This is not a substantiated story but it's been told many times. Burnett said she believes her son was caught too far from camp that first day to make it back by sunset. Jeff.. , The Dutchman was a fence for stollen gold from both the military private payrolls mining sources. The Curse on the Canyon is real but wasnt made by Jacob Waltz. Yes, gold quartz matrix is there, but the Goldfield samples have been tested against known Dutchman samples, and its inorganic (think of it as sort of DNA) metallurgical characteristics or their fingerprints if you will, do not match. But I might to Clay Worst if I were to ever have the chance. Most people tell us we should mine and keep quite, and protect it from the tourist who are not worthy. Cari Gerchick, communications director for Arizonas Maricopa County, told FoxNews.com that the body is currently classified as unidentified. They were all but toast and went on to pull -off a huge upset. He never returned. Armed with a new clue that could unearth the location of the famed Lost Dutchman Mine, lifelong Dutch Hunter Wayne Tuttle, leads a team into Arizona . 10,323 views Nov 10, 2018 227 Dislike Share Save Terry Carter 40.2K subscribers Wayne Tuttle. Lost Dutchman Treasure Hunter Wayne Tuttle was followed around by the History Channel. I am getting a little ahead of myself, so back to the reason the LDGM has not until now been found. Written documentation, including books, historical documentationboth Jesuit and Spanish records (diaries, journals and secretarial expedition logs). After an appeal, the court's decision was overridden and the money was split between the American Society for Psychical Research (two-thirds share) and the Psychical Research Foundation (one-third share). It was known by several prospectors along Pinto Creek, in the early days, Beach and Kidd prospected the eastern end of the Superstition Wilderness Area. After one hundred and twenty- five plus years incredibly, the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine has been found, proving that the legend is more than mere myth and as predicted by Jacob Waltz himself "No miner will ever find my mine". At the age of 13, Trevor Tuttle sat at a campfire at the base of the Superstition Mountains, listening intently to the lore of the Lost Dutchman Mine's legendary, cache of gold. I would only reveal it to someone I could trust and right now that is no one. "I've been in areas where it's said there would be no possible sign of gold. Cant wait to hear more about this trip. Then, to recoup the cost of the failed expedition, Thomas started selling maps that she claimed would lead people to the mine. Apparently this was not possible at the time. The entrance is marked by an Elephant Head. Yes! But to answer your question we have a major trip planned for this fall. And i have proof from google maps, I have closely researched this story for many years. And you are incorrect that if anyone found the mine they would be quietly be getting rich, it is not that simple. Yes! Arcana is the only one who has ever done this. "The St. Johns herald. It could be more or less, and until we find it, we won't know.". The show features Bob Schoose, Clay Worst and Others. The Head of the Canyon, said by Jacob Waltz, which in fact is a large rock carved exactly like a mans head in front of the cave. You are exactly correct, about Julia being gone the moment he died, I guess I was thinking of new people to the Dutchman Story, and I was think figuratively, that she was him ( in spirit until the end). "Waltz said it was a vein of gold surrounded by hematite in quartz," according to Tuttle. This is one thing the government does not want to have to deal with. Waltz said that at the head of a north-trending canyon you will find the ruins of an ancient Spanish house that sits hidden on a ledge, and that the climb up to it is so steep that you will not see it until you scale up onto the ledge that it sits on, as its stone walls lay before you. Talking to our editor Howard and the publisher they think some time early 2020 is realistic. I knew where it was supposed to be. Yes! Maps. Some 30 years later, Jacob Waltz nicknamed "the Dutchman," even though he was German rediscovered the mine with the help of a Peralta descendant, according to legend. True! His name appears on several California census records. At the end of November 2012, a day pack containing Jesse's GPS equipment, his mother's camera and his identification was found at the bottom of a 180-foot cliff on the same mountain. https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa-contributor/2016/05/13/mesa-history-ruth-mystery-only-deepens-findings-remains/84344690/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vcTFEXMUJM&feature=emb_title, https://www.denverpost.com/2013/01/04/denver-mans-search-for-lost-dutchman-mine-likely-ended-in-fall/, https://www.ranker.com/list/lost-dutchman-treasure-disappearances/lyra-radford, https://www.thelostdutchmangoldmine.com/lost-dutchman/james-kidd-missing/, Many people believe the slayings could be connected to the, Apparently, stumbling across skulls is a regular occurrence in the. Consider: if you find the mine do not make public its location. The Perfill Map is quite real. In February of 2015, Wayne Tuttle and his team searched the Superstition Mountains for evidence of the Lost Dutchman Mine on History Channel's Legend of the Superstition Mountains. 4. "I'm a little slower now and wish I had the legs I had 20 years ago. "He is greatly missed by his fellow associates at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel," he said. If you're not up to trying your luck trekking into the Superstition Mountains, looking for that still-elusive -- and historically dangerous -- multi-million-dollar windfall, there's always your less-perilous local lottery. Not All Clues are about what Jacob Waltz said. Waltz and his partner, Jacob Weisner, went to the mine where Peralta offered them a deal, giving them temporary deeds to the mine. I am highly dyslexic and actually see backwards (in my brains eye), I am always getting phone numbers wrong when I try to dial even though I have it in front of me. I have been researching this since I was a young kid and are starting to now think of doing some legwork slowly and carefully. Waltz worked as a miner on the San Gabriel River for a man named Ruben Blakney. He said you can be twenty feet from my mine and you will not have any idea where it is. Forget about what every yahoo has said, get down to basics. Some of these are very important; for now, there are at least six that are extremely relevant. That may be because he didnt have one. It reads, "This is my first and only will and is dated the second of January, 1946. Part historical documentary, part reality show, it follows veteran treasure hunter Wayne Tuttle as he continues his 40-year search for the Lost Dutchman mine, according to the release. The film documenting Kesselrings search should be out January 2020. I know your posts on Treasurenet and I know you know your stuff, Thank You for thoughts and good luck wishes. I think that, now, it might be worth $200 million. An untold number of prospectors have searched the Superstition Mountains for the mine. Thank you Jeff. He estimates the mine could be worth over 200 million dollars in today's money. Thanks Mike you have been at it a long time, I read your post on Treasure Net you know your stuff, and have been out where the rubber meets the road, you are a true Dutch Hunter and I have always respected your input on TN, Thank you for responding here. History is replete with other people that have looked but not found the LDM. It's possible he found the lost treasure and was making pickups from his stash as needed. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. This type of testing is something we will be doing. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Recent posts have coincided nicely with the Travel Channel show Ghost Adventures. If we are discussing te same location, I can tell you where the inscription is. It is much more difficult than anyone can imagen, the next post will talk about that issue. Do I think we have the LDM,,I do. 3) the map Frank Fish had was one of two maps he located in Mexico through the Peralta family. "Waltz said it was a vein of gold surrounded by hematite in quartz," according to Tuttle. The key is samples which need to match the quartz matrix which he had under his bed. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. I cannot and Will not give out locations or coordinates to the location of this canyon, because it it ever got out every yahoo in the country would be running wild and destroying everything inside that is well over 174-200 years old. It was loosely named Lost Deutschman or Lost German Mine, and to this day, anyone who researches or tries to find the gold are generally referred to as Dutch hunters. As youre aware, the only way to prove its the LDM is to compare it with existing ore, which even then isnt a %100 percent verification. She speculates that he slipped off a ledge and tumbled to his death. On May 6, 1965, the Court of Maricopa County, Arizona, declared the will fully acceptable for probate. In the early 1900s Ruth was an amateur prospector in that he had never found gold but had been seeking it for it for years. Tragicomically, she and her team passed over two enormous gold mines on their search for the Lost Dutchman Mine, which they didn't find. This is really exciting. Yes! Other than the Hank Dandrea map it is one of the only original surviving maps out there that can be tested. (Courtesy: Robert Cooper) Three years ago, a Denver bellhop ventured into Arizona's Superstition Mountains determined to find the Lost Dutchman's Mine, an elusive, vast gold reserve that. After 3 months of new research, I located the Jacob Waltzs trail, where it started and where it ended. If you produce the ore samples, we can examine the crystalline structure of the quartz. Jesse's skeleton was found 60 miles east of Phoenix on 4,892-foot Tortilla Mountain. Rumor has it that he killed like 30 people. Waltz said Then I went to the spring and followed the old Indian Trail up to the mine. That will give the exact mineral content of the tested ore. The book is still being added too, we were back there in 2019, and I have not yet shared that trip, that is for a latter date. Will I regret the day I can't get back in there? I look forward to reading your book and following your research! (Courtesy: Robert Cooper), This map shows the area in the southern portion of Arizona's Superstition Mountains where a body believed to be Capen's was found Saturday in a tight spot roughly 35 feet off the ground. So it goes we found it but went home When we find it again we wont mine it we just want loose bits we can find on the floor O wait yes i got the compass readings wrong let me just check with google as to where north, south, east, west are then i can give you the correct compass for looking in the direction that matches the clues stated by the Dutchman. But when his son, who worked in Mexico, found a map that might lead to an Arizona gold mine, Ruth couldn't resist. Everything below matches what we have found on the ground, and most importantly, it is all in one generalized location. We had the correct location, we had the mine site, and if the legend was correct there had to be a stone house at the head of the north trending canyon. [The lost mine] is the reason why he went there. But still, to this day, if nobody is able to go and I'm ready, I have a tendency to go to the mountains on my own.". My first 35 years of researching I trashed in August 2017 because I was following everyone else in finding nothing. His cadaver was never found. Someone want real proof, email me rogerrantz@Yahoo.com. He also said he hid his tools there when he left. He prospected and worked as a miner in the mother lode country of California for eleven years. Then late one night (2am) sitting at my desk alone in a darkened office there it was. Another issue is that researching historical information has been very fruitful, so we continue to put efforts in this area and are often surprised and rewarded by what we learn that is relevant to our discovery. Jesse Capen's hunt for the elusive mine became a deadly obsession. Yes! The Lost Dutchman story actually begins in the 1800s when the wealthy, Mexican Peralta family came to the region to work mines under a Spanish land grant. I have been able to piece together much of the overreaching story. We have some great video of this canyon in 4k with the drone, but it is proprietary to our book and for now we cannot share it. He continued by saying that just below the mine is a tunnel the Mexicans dug, trying to come at the mine from below. And heck yea we want book sales, that is the best way to market and possibly get additional revenue. Id send pics . It took many turns to throw off people that might try to follow him to his mine. https://superstitionmountainmuseum.org/exhibits/jacob-waltz-lost-dutchman-exhibit/#:~:text=If%20Waltz%20had%20a%20rich,the%20home%20of%20Julia%20Thomas. I wonder how many people would spend over 3 million dollars of their OWN money to try and fool those who watch the program. 5. You need to go to Oak Island do the research look around and talk to the brothers. Yes! Eric "the real deal" Deleel is original from a little town in northern New York called Massena. Jeff. Could I be wrong of course anything is possible . Searchers spotted a boot in steeper terrain above the day pack. Henry I know that a lot of folks have thought they have found the mine, but.and I have to stop here for a minute and think what I want to say .. To my surprise and delight I did pan out a few flakes and some fines from that material. You risk your life anytime you go into any mountain range, but I believe you're gonna go until you can't do it again. 13. I believe other people who most likely were there said 200 feet or 200 yards? There are many who believe that after a 135+ years that if it exists, it would have been found by now and that the LDGM is nothing more than a fairy tale or that it already has been found and is near the old Goldfield mine. "I'm sitting under a tree in a creek with leg broke, I've got to have help quick. On History channel's series "Legend of the Superstition Mountains," a team of adventurers led by hunter Wayne Tuttle (pictured above) is following clues, including those on a mysterious map, hoping they'll hit pay dirt of what's considered America's most famous and deadliest buried treasure. What I would like to do now is share some of the clues that are present at our landsite; this has never been done. The first test for authentic LDM Ore. In Mrs Corbins book, she mentioned Jacob Waltz saying he covered the tunnel entrance with a large rock inside the canyon so no one could get into the canyon easily. Alot of people have been finding all these mines and no one has found any large high grade ore deposits so why would his mine be any different. Capen, who had worked at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel for more than a decade, had ventured to the area at least two other times in the past decade in search of the mine. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of clues, from countless sources. Most of our searches are for people who went in alone., Asked if he believed the rugged mountains contain one of the most enduring tales of treasure in North American history, Cooper replied: I dont believe it. Everything else Armed with a new clue that could unearth the location of the famed Lost Dutchman Mine, lifelong Dutch Hunter Wayne Tuttle, leads a team into Arizona's Superstition Mountains in search of Ame Armed with a new clue that could unearth the location of the famed Lost Dutchman Mine, lifelong Dutch Hunter Wayne Tuttle, leads a team into Arizona's Superstition Mountains in search of America's deadliest treasure. Over the last five years I have read close to 100 books plus other literary and research material regarding the history of the Superstition Mountains and its many inhabitants and visitors. Question gentlemen Have you found the Elephant head carved out of solid rock marking the entrance to the canyon, where Jacob says you have to climb up into the canyon?? Regards Matthew. Part of HuffPost News. In December 2009, a month after Capens disappearance, his campsite was found and clearly indicated his level of devotion to his newfound infatuation, Cooper said. "For about 20 years, I hiked and explored the mountains on my own. Ive only been following it over the last few years and I truly hope you have found the exact mine that Waltz was talking about. 1) the XRF has been done on the matchbox. I am somewhat doing that with our book. Hunting for the Lost Dutchman is typically a one-man journey, but lifelong Dutch Hunter Wayne Tuttle is breaking with tradition and partnering with a team of experts to follow a newly . I expected some things would fit but that a lot would be misinformation from all the years of hash and rehash. Meet Wayne Tuttle. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Kidd was born in Ogdensburg, New York, on July 18, 1879. Otherwise, nobody but a few nutjobs will pay a penny. You may be close to the mine as many floks hike right past it. "Waltz said it was a vein of gold surrounded by hematite in quartz," according to Tuttle. Wake up to the day's most important news. in the canyon. The waterfall depicted on the map, Jacob Waltz only went into that canyon when he knew there would be water in it during certain seasons. The Priest carved into the canyon floor in full robes holding a cross in front of a mine entrance, the only other one like it was said to be pointing the way to the Guadeloupe Mines but was destroyed by the Priests themselves. You are permitted to pick up small quantities of loose pieces of quartz matrix that contains gold. As we reach these adjacent plateaued spaces we continue to search for additional onsite entities that are of interest. Like Us On Facebook | Follow Us On Twitter | Contact The Author. Wayne has been hunting for the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine for over 40 years. They were friendly, and he gave her hints about the mine's location. Waltz said he built a rock wall in the opening to hide it. Ill buy your book as Im in Australia and have been following searchers over the net for years so your book will be enough proof for me thanks very interesting read and well explained how you got to where you are now. S1, Ep2. The LDM has been found over the years by 170 different people and in 170 different locations throughout the Superstition Mountain Wilderness. S1, Ep2. Something that would make sense to only you and I because we have been to the site. According to the History channel, "Thousands have tried and failed to decode the series of cryptic clues said to lead to the fortune, leaving a trail of bodies and blood for anyone who has gotten too close to the truth.". Im not going to tell you that I have found it (whether I have or have not). I have been surprised at the volume of the historical information pertaining to the LDGM, and the extent of applicatory information that many of these clues have contained within them, that directly matches our land-site. 2. Your email address will not be published. Thanks Jeff. Meanwhile two Canadians, claiming to be blood brothers of Kidd, contested the will. Ms. The Peralta Stones and their importance will be one of the biggest shockers. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. In 2013, the remains of a man who went missing near the mountains in late winter 2009 were finally discovered. Cooper said Capen's undoing was likely the result of heading out in search of lost gold alone. I would like to go back and to a bit more investigating, however this location is on national forest land and I am told no prospecting is allowed unless one has the permits. The clues that are most generally accepted by Dutchman scholars are a good place to start, and it will make the most sense to start with the clues that pertain more directly with Jacob Waltz. What they discover may have finally put Wayne on the right path to solving this 150 year old mystery. The Perfill Map was made at the most Southern end of the canyon, and items were added in to show the locations of things inside the Canyon, There are 2 Sombrero Mountains but it was difficult to draw what was being thought of then. He said if you find this house at the head of a steep north-trending canyon you are not far from the mine. all the monuments weavers needle, bullpass, dagger, horse head, are five miles in size. You don't have to be a pirate to feel the lure of hunting for buried treasure. We just need to see the raw ore to be real believers , I started hunting in the Sups back in the late 1970s with some of the locals!! I cannot give you all or most of my information because its best not to trust anyone on this, I might lose everything Ive worked so hard for.

Pennsylvania Nurse Practice Act Delegation, Neighbor Won't Pay For Half Of Fence Texas, How To Make Yabbies Turn Blue, Articles D

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us