dental offices that accept mainecare

Your provider must send in the PA form before you get the Elder Services (OES) can help you with a list of agencies that provide in-home We know that each member of your family needs special care depending on what stage of life they're in. Families should contact dentists to confirm whether they are currently accepting new patients under the selected benefit plan and for details regarding their referral policies. Learn more aboutDr. Drews,Dr. Patel, Dr. Lake and the rest of the fabulous team, or take a look at the full range of family and cosmetic dentistryservices we offer. Get Directions. Dr. Drews has been my family's dentist for the past 15 years and I believe his office to be friendly, courteous and professional. Selecting a state automatically limits the list of benefit plans to those offered by the state selected. For your convenience, we also accept CareCredit. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. for Prior Authorization. The waiting area is comfortable and inviting. Cost to get your teeth cleaned? Call 1-800-977-6740, MaineCare Member Services for help finding a dentist. CLINICS & DENTAL SERVICES FOR MAINE RESIDNETS Introduction Oral health is a vital component of overall health throughout the life cycle. restorative care, like fillings and dentures. If you are over age 30, one of our main concerns is the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease. From the moment you walk in all the way till you leave you feel like your still at home. Then, click Refine search > Languages > Select your language to filter the results. Call For more information about this benefit and how to get care you can learn more here. if you need medical help on your way to the appointment. a personal assistant with me to my doctors appointment? The set up in the waiting room is very classy. Can I bring Dr. Drews will take care of your dental needs. 1135 0 obj <>stream YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. NOTE: Some dentists require a referral from another dentist before they will accept new patients. If you speak Spanish, you can search the Spanish-language directory. Together, we will determine the best way for you to get the treatment you need - while fitting payments into your lifestyle and budget. My first appointment to have dental work done was for a root canal and crown and there was a lot of work involved. Learn more about your PPO network. Required Disclaimers: When contacting Maine Medicare Options, you understand you will be directed to a licensed insurance sales agent. 0 own vehicle to go to the doctors can I get reimbursed, Can I bring provider who does not accept MaineCare, you will have to pay the bill. For instance, a child requires different services and attention than a family member in his or her elder years. or call Member Services at MaineCare Card cover everyone in the Family, My doctor does not accept MaineCare. The information and content (collectively, "Content") on this website is for your general educational information only. Call your Please scroll down and accept to proceed. Had several cavities and a broken tooth removed and I was relaxed and in good hands. You should always talk to your health care professionals for information concerning diagnosis and treatment, including information regarding which drugs or treatment may be appropriate for you. Effective July 1, 2022 MaineCare began covering comprehensive preventative, diagnostic, and restorative dental services for members age 21 and over. Delta Dental of California and Affiliates is a part of Delta Dental Plans Association. I never find myself worried or questioning anything after an. What do I need to know about my first dental visit? MaineCare: MaineCare, administered through the Department of Health & Human Services, provides dental benefits to individuals whose incomes meet federal poverty guidelines. Please scroll down and accept to proceed. kfGs`KRI('LA5|\mfms!|Jc^h. You can see a list A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States. If I use my Member of Primary Care Case Management (PCCM), you may sometimes need of a Official websites use .gov Between reviews you should tell your DHHS Eligibility Brunswick, ME 04011. Click on the topic to view the answer. Estimates should not be construed as financial or medical advice. Thank you Drews Dentil for taking us on as new patients. How much is it going to cost? individuals are exempt from co-pays (pregnant woman and children are two (Enroll today and your benefits begin immediately.). occur at least yearly. For those states, the dentist location field provides an option to search for a dentist in a neighboring state that provides services for patients with the selected benefit plan. What do recent changes in insurance policy mean for my dental coverage? FustG|{O.fprZS>esi2R Thursday: 7 am 4 pm We separate ourselves from the crowd by dividing treatment plans into elective and necessary procedures. Maine Donated Dental Services Program, 1-800-205-5615 Call for details, serves people ages 62 & up with dentists willing to offer discounted services. General Dentists . If you are not sure whether or not we accept your insurance, don't hesitate to ask! Rock on Peter! He again made me feel at ease as did his assistant Matt. They made the transition from our old dentist so easy. I work at a doctors office and thought that was impressive. One of them is Dr. Kailee Williams, who practices with Waterville Community Dental Center, in Oakland. Refer to your benefit plan to determine whether preventive services are covered for you. How often do I need dental exams and cleanings? do I know if I am eligible for MaineCare? Thank you very much, Dr Drews and his staff are the best. After being cared for by our gentle, thorough dentists, you'll want to become a patient for life - and we wouldn't have it any other way! This is Dr. Hena with another post to inform you about more misconceptions in dentistry. How do I Not only are they all great with anxious patients but they are also wonderful with children! for Primary Care Provider. Call 1-800-262-2232. Accepts MaineCare and private insurance. do I do, I have just turned 65 and received a Medicare Supplemental Insurance Local Dental Help MaineCare covers most dental services for children and young adults under age 21. If Qualifying patients may access our income-based sliding-fee. A preventive dental regimen is a collaborative effort by the patient, dentist, and hygienist where the primary goal is to preserve the teeth, gums, and bone, thereby avoiding costly and painful visits to a periodontist. What Participation in PCCM is required for most Members; please For more information about In a society that is becoming increasingly homogenized and corporate, we strive to build a relationship with every single person who sits in one of our chairs. help with transportation to my Doctors appointments? NOTE: Many dentists will accept new patients for one-time emergency visits even if they do not accept them as long term patients. They were extremely pleasant, thorough, and really engaged with both my daughter and myself! Our goal is to never keep you waiting. Once you have filled your PA is denied. Reviews If you are a 12 Stillwater Ave, Bangor, ME, 04401 . Adult. We strive to inform our patients of their current oral conditions. Caring Hands of Maine Dental Center, Ellsworth p. 9 . According to projections provided by the American Dental Association, the Affordable Care Act may result in an additional 8.7 million children gaining extensive dental coverage. Dr. Drews and the entire staff are wonderful, they really took my anxiety and fear seriously. How do I get started? does not accept MaineCare. 1-800-977-6740. The "Near" field provides users with the option to search for dentists by location. This is not a year-round program. This is important to us because of the prevalence of gum disease and the potentially severe health consequences associated with it. Be sure to ask about any restrictions with a potential service provider at the time an appointment is being made. MaineCare coverage. The "Accepts New Patients" field provides users an option to limit search results to dentists that currently accept new patients belonging to the selected benefit plan. Lock Member perks for your smile and beyond I am extremely pleased with the results and did not find the procedure to be nearly as bad as I expected. We enjoy educating children about good dental health, and we provide services like teeth cleaning and early orthodontic treatments. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. At this time we are only offering emergency services for current patients of record. Submit a referral and we'll invite your dentist to join. You must select a primary care dental facility and visit an in-network general dentist at that facility (unless you live in certain states). As of July 1, 2022 MaineCare covers full dental care for adults , including preventive care like cleanings, diagnostic care, and restorative care, like fillings and dentures. If a person is already an established patient with a dental Wednesday: 7 am 4 pm often does MaineCare have Eligibility Reviews? Whether youre concerned about an ailment, you desire cosmetic improvements to your smile, or its time for a dental check-up, we have everything you need right here at our convenient Bangor location. Handbook or call Member Services at out the application return it to your local DHHS office. eR[SJXO_OUQ[Oj_p=5kUp-+]-B?xu;5.wOVN:COB.1VHK^"TTUpJ?79H?OBigQhmKRhelqth6xwd&=U-g79lr4zJ+VMXMn3v["j?aoComo~q wYttV/9= >*R;(_bs4R@QYt I was pleased to hear that my teeth were in good health, but had they not been I know that I would be in good hands. My wife and I have been going to Drews Dentistry for years and we are completely satisfied with Dr.Drews and his staff. Families may refer to their insurance cards or contact their insurance companies for help in identifying the benefit plan through which they receive dental services. I had been a little hesitant going to a new dentist when I moved here, but from the first time I walked in, I felt very comfortable. a replacement MaineCare ID card? Contact your company's human resources department. Many Maine If you need to find a dentist who speaks your language, you're in luck. We believe that everyone deserves a healthy mouth. Currently closed to all counties except Hancock and Waldo unless medically compromised. If I use my Thank you to Dr. Drews for all you do in our community. Note:Submitting a recommendation may not result in your dentist joining the network. "MugC*o.LBy$"|1pay+T5}sog3KOb- /h| Q\ 2Gr. out the application return it to your local, How do I Our family has been coming here for years and have yet to have a problem.". can verify services. Find health-related articles, product discounts and wellness benefits, Connect remotely with your patients using If you have questions or would like to schedule a dental appointment, please call our Bangor, ME dental office at (207) 947-1166. Treating individuals and families in the Lewiston-Auburn communities and throughout Androscoggin County. 1-800-977-6740 if you have any questions. The Office Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options. Your provider asks for a PA by sending in a form By clicking, you agree that you have read the informationbelow,are accessing this information for purposes of determining treatment cost estimates for dental care services you are considering receiving, and will not use the information in this tool for a commercial or anti-competitive purpose. My daughter and I are absolutely delighted with Drews Dental! Will I have to pay this bill? 1-800-977-6741 for more information. All of these sites From X-rays, cleaning and wisdom teeth extractions, everything was explained and I was constantly asked if I was okay. The Dental Care Cost Estimator sometimes groups together, into "treatment categories," services that are often delivered together to address a particular dental problem. Houlton: Katahdin Valley Dental Center, 1-866-366-5842 Open: Monday Friday, 7:30-5:30 Serves: Residents of Ashland, Brownville, Houlton, Millinocket, Patten; call for availability Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Eagle Lake: Eagle Lake Health Center 207-444-3012 Open: Monday and Tuesday, 7:00-5:30; Tuesday 8:00-7:00; Thursday, 7:00-5:30 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Fort Kent: Bolduc Avenue Health Center 207-728-3119 Open: Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri 9:00 5:00 Wed. 12:005:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Madawaska: Madawaska Community Health Center, 207-728-3119 Open: Thursday, 7:00-5:30 and Friday, 7:00-5:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare; private insurance, Presque Isle: St. Apollonia Dental Clinic, 207-554-5045 Open: Monday Thursday, 7:30-4:30 Serves: Children up to 21st birthday Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Portland: Community Dental, 207-874-1028 Open: Monday Friday, 8:00-4:30 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Portland: Greater Portland Health, 207-874-2141 Open: Varies by location; call for specific hours at each Serves: Patients of Greater Portland Health and children in Portland schools Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Portland: University of New England Oral Health Center, 207-221-4747 Open: Year-round, dentures and general oral care, call for available times Serves: Greater North New England; all ages Dental Hygiene Clinic Open: Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:00, September through April Cost: Discounts and reduced fees; accepts MaineCare, Delta Dental; call for other insurances, Portland: The Root Cellar Dental Clinic, 207-774-3197 Open: Call for appointment Serves: Adults and children living in Portlands East End Cost: No cost for general services; fees for denture and lab work, Farmington: Community Dental, 207-779-2659 Open: Monday Friday, 8:00-4:30 Serves: Residents of Franklin County and areas without a closer Community Dental location Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Strong: Strong Area Dental Health Center, 207-684-3045 Open: Monday, 7:00-6:00; Tuesday-Thursday, 7:00-4:30; closes for lunch 12:1512:45 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Bucksport: Regional Dental Center, 207-902-1100 Open: Monday Thursday, 7:30-5:00 Serves: Bucksport region, Hancock, Penobscot, Waldo, and Washington County Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Southwest Harbor: Community Dental Center, 207-244-2888 Open: Monday Thursday, 8:00-5:00 Friday, 8:00-noon Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Augusta: Kennebec Valley Family Dentistry, 207-623-3400 Open: Monday Thursday, 8:00-4:00; Friday, 8:00-4:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Monmouth: DFD Russell, 207-933-9646, hygienist only, no dental staff Open: Call for available times Serves: Current DFD patients only, dental hygiene only Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare for pediatric patients, Waterville: Community Dental Center, 207-872-8891 Open: Monday Thursday, 7:30 5:00 (closed for lunch 1:00-1:40 daily) Serves: Kennebec and Somerset Counties, pediatric patients; adult patients should call for availability Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Rockland: Knox County Health Clinic, 207-921-6996 Open: Call for application for an appointment Serves: Children and adults to age 55 and adults over 55 who are employed at least 20 hours per week in Knox County, Waldoboro, and Lincolnville Cost: Slidingscale fees; accepts MaineCare, Vinalhaven: Islands Community Dental Services, 207-863-2533 Open: Wednesday-Thursday, 8:30-4:30; Fridays and Saturday, call for times Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Damariscotta: Lincoln County Dental, 207-563-8668 Open: Monday Friday, 8:00-4:30 Serves: Lincoln County residents, depending on availability Cost: Reduced fee for uninsured, low-income individuals, Rumford: Community Dental, 207-369-3600 Open: Monday Friday, 8:00-4:30 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Bangor: UMA, Bangor Campus Dental Hygiene Clinic, 207-262-7872 Open: Call for available times. and manage care. I was a bit apprehensive at first. Treating individuals and families in the Lewiston and Auburn communities and throughout Androscoggin County. We look forward to meeting you! Copyright 2023 Delta Dental Plans Association. Prior to my recent visits to Dr. Drews I had not been to a dentist for over 30 years because I was afraid to. The following table contains We offer vision coverage through DeltaVision in 15 states and the District of Columbia. know what services are covered? Pre-authorizations or referrals are required for certain benefit plans and certain dental care providers. We offer all the traditional dental services you would expect plus many advanced treatments and therapies: Please call our Bangor dental office at (207) 947-1166 to arrange a dental exam to learn how we can use these services to help you achieve your oral health goals. This item county allows you to limit the search to dentists in a particular county. ", "I have been going to Drew's dentistry for over 5 years and absolutely love it!! NOTE: FAQs: Dentist appointment costs, insurance & more. This can be a doctor, physician's assistant, nurse To apply for You can also watch this video to get to know us a bit more, and be sure to check out ourblog, too. offer affordable sliding fee self-pay options as well as MaineCare and @@/-&,d=_ ]!FTK*9EZ stream NOTE: Some states may have dentists located in a neighboring state or even in another country (for example, Maine's coverage plans might include participating dentists located in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and New Brunswick as well as those in Maine). %PDF-1.6 % Maine Dental Health Out-Reach 207-377-7003Serves children in: Androscoggin, Kennebec and Franklin counties and students in school districts including Augusta, MSAD 11, RSU2, RSU73 and Winthrop. Dr. Cory Murray, DDS Dentists (207) 642-4300 43 Ossipee Trl E Standish, ME 04084 12. You should review this letter for dates and types of services doctor does not accept MaineCare. programs. Through our national network of Delta Dental companies, we offer dental coverage in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. 27 Baribeau Drive. Would recommend 100%!! You can pay using cash or any major credit card including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. DDS is it. If you are experiencing a medical or dental emergency, you should seek appropriate emergency medical or dental assistance, such as calling "911." To begin using the Dental Care Cost Estimator tool, click the Agree button below. The description of different treatment categories, and the inclusion of particular services in a treatmentcategory,is not advice that any particular treatment category is the right treatment for you or that you should not obtain any particular treatment. pharmacy to see if they participate in Maine Rx drug discount program before The number is 1-877-353-3771. Are you interested in improving the appearance of your smile? MaineCare is scheduled Friday to begin covering preventative dental services for adults in a move expected to cost an estimated $45 million, Gov. Find in-network dentists in your area by using your current location or entering a ZIP code manually. provider, we recommend first calling that provider to discuss options a personal assistant with me to my doctors appointment. Virtual Consult %%Invocation: gs -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dPDFSETTINGS=/ebook -dCompatibilityLevel=1.4 -dColorConversionStrategy=/LeaveColorUnchanged -dDownsampleMonoImages=true -dDownsampleGrayImages=true -dDownsampleColorImages=true -dAutoFilterColorImages=true PCP by calling Member Services at 1-800-977-6740. You cannot get your Log in to your account. I used to loathe a visit to a dentist, and Drews Dental Services has changed the whole experience for me. services such as home health, IV therapy, respiratory therapy, personal health MaineCare will send your provider a letter if frequently asked questions that relate to the Maine Integrated Health The "Preferred Language" field provides users an option to limit search results to dentists who have indicated that the selected language in addition to English is spoken in their office. PCP, complete the Provider Choice form from your enrollment packet and return I have become a regular patient of theirs and I would highly recommend going there for any dental service you may need! is any health problem (physical or mental) that could cause serious harm if not Veneers Do veneers hurt? Escoe, Byron, DDS Dentists (207) 430-3059 102 Western Ave Augusta, ME 04330 OPEN NOW 18. look at your. condition. To begin using the Dental Care Cost Estimator tool, click the Agree button below. call your local Transportation Agency or Member Services at 1-800-977-6740. Primary Care Case Management. Professional, courteous, genuinely seems interested in you, and can give an injection which you don't even notice. Explanation of Benefits. If no dentists are found within the specified distance range, users have the option to modify the search conditions or start over with a new search. Does Brushing Harder Clean Your Teeth Better. How often She's caring, compassionate, funny and incredibly professional. Your actual cost may be higher or lower than the estimate for various reasons. Give us a call at (207) 782-5308 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. find a Dentist accepting MaineCare? For questions on services We also recognize that your time is valuable, which is why each appointment you schedule reserves a time slot dedicated to you. must get a Prior Authorization. Way to go Dr. Drews! Great service with a personal touch. transportation agencies can help you with rides to your appointments, as long I use my own vehicle to go to the doctors can I get reimbursed? Where time-honored family values meet the latest dental health technologies! Children's Health Coverage Programs in Maine. a co-pay when I go to the doctors, How often pharmacists may help you by contacting your medical provider directly for the Our Dental Care Cost Estimator tool provides estimated cost ranges for common dental care needs. Here are the benefits of creating an account. They made my experience as pleasant as possible and made me feel comfortable! How do I get a replacement Medicare card? that must be met. endstream endobj startxref What if I am Participation in PCCM is required for most Members; please certain services, your PCP may give you a referral to another MaineCare Have a question about coverage or looking for dental insurance? A lock ( Parents, Medicaid might cover you, too. Email: officemanager@bdha.me. You'll save the most when you choose a dentist in the Delta Dental PPO network, though you can visit any licensed dentist and receive coverage under your plan. Since they have moved to their new location not only has it gotten better but I also have got my Wife to start going and my mother in-law!!! Q68\4 u6 aNK5eA@ N >+P9+vJl/ If you would like to schedule a dental appointment, please call us at (207) 947-1166. get the service or the medical equipment without MaineCare approval, you may Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. On a side note, Dr. Lake is amazing!! Doctor or the Pharmacy Help Desk at 1-866-796-2463. The Area Agencies on Aging can Does Medicare Cover Acupuncture or Chiropractic? Staff is friendly and professional. may give care first and then contact MaineCare to find out about becoming a Our hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Thursday. I have been going to the dentist all my life and this being my first time to see Dr Drews, he diagnosed and informed me of things that should be corrected that nobody else has seen. Member Services can give you a list of Dentists in your area. Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare & private insurance Augusta: Kennebec Valley Family Dentistry, (serves all) 207-623-3400 Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare & some private insurances *See Also Other Programs PO Box 2490 Augusta, ME 04338-2490 Consumer Assistance HelpLine: 965-7476 www.mainecahc.org If you as the visit is covered by MaineCare. The "Special Needs" radio button provides users an option to limit search results to dentists who have indicated they can provide support for patients with special needs. 7500 Security Boulevard Baltimore, MD 21244, An official website of the United States government, 2022 HEALTHY KIDS Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements, 2020 HEALTHY KIDS American Indian and Alaska Native Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements, 2019 HEALTHY KIDS Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements, 2017 American Indian Alaska Native Cooperative Agreements, 2014 American Indian Alaska Native Grants. `XVOcP|`-`Z)9%Xvz, At Maine Family Dental practice, were here for you! View plans in your area, compare costs and benefits side by side and enroll online! at your local service or medical equipment. enrollment packet. Select your state from the drop-down menu. What do I do PCCM means How can I know if I am eligible for MaineCare? I did! I totally recommend Drews.and hardly am ever impressed enough to write reviews.

Henri's Bakery Shortbread Cookies, Is Naruto Shippuden Storm 4 Crossplay, Economic Impact Of Tropical Cyclone Eloise In Mozambique Pdf, Eureka, Montana Real Estate, Articles D

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us