custom p320 grip module

custom p320 grip module

Custom stippling and frame work packages for Sig P320 and P365. grammcgregor The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P320 Polymer Grip Module features: Caliber Availability - 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG. Gun Cuts Copyright 2023 Website by Impressions Agency. The process and coverage of the Grayguns laser-sculpted module increase the stippled grip area by 40 percent, adding more in front of and behind the original factory grip area. Northern Lights with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact. The look and feel is great. It was easy to trim out the necessary cut-out for the safety.using my stock module as a guide. Rob I have no idea why anyone would purchase another brand. P320 Grip Modules. Triggers and competition kits in a variety of configurations. The stipple is great for competition and was also great for a duty pistol. Great job Grayguns!!! The extra stippling in the upper area plus throughout the grip definitely makes a difference! Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Cart. Fit , balance and feel absolutely superb . (verified owner) April 6, 2022. Upgraded base pads, guide rods, magazine releases and our custom laser-sculpted grip modules are available. Adam Garcia (2) Officers, Law Enforcement Academy cadets with cerfified enrollment documentation, Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers, Active 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's, Armed Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers with ID and Documentations. (verified owner) April 26, 2022. Many claim its light stippling but it feels really good in my hand and the shape suits me better than the Wilson Combat. Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible. I also have one on my P365. I do have a few Gen 1 by request. We are a custom shop specializing in Cerakote, aftermarket parts and full custom builds on Sig Sauer P365 & P320. While I have always worn a layer behind my pistol I do feel this grip will warrant a barrier to the skin due to how abrasive it is. Heavy Silicon Carbide is a semi-permanent, highly aggressive, texture that is adhered to the frame after shaping.This texture comes silver color and texture feels similar to 60-80 grit sandpaper.Texture definitely not suggested for carry but is great for all competition usage. Hands down the best grip mod you can get for your Sig Custom Shop FCU build! I liked them so much Ive purchased two so far. We work on every manufacturer! Gen 3 Grip feels so much better. LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals. The Art of Gun is our motto and we strive to provide the most unique designs in everything we do. See important shipping instructions below. Kenny Suckow Extremely pleased with this grip module and the work Grayguns put into it. I had never tried laser stippling before so I was wary of the lack of stippling under the trigger guard cutout and under the beavertail. Need a Manual Safety Cut? . Requires the 9mm, .357 SIG and .40AUTO slide and barrel. Designed to function with compact and sub-compact slide. I called with a couple questions that were answered accurately, the representative both courteous and professional . $64.00 . Available in 3 stipple patterns: Standard, Coral and Aggressive. either.**. I carry the standard size 365 and picked up Grays XL lower grip module in sniper grey. United States Thats rare these days. accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell (verified owner) March 13, 2019, I ordered a GG laser etched module for my P365 and it arrived super fast! The texture is aggressive enough to provide a firm grip for recoil management with a sub-compact, while being smooth enough to not be harsh on the skin. Medium width grips. Tyler Himel . Choose a barrel, add an optic, even change your pins and the color of the fiber on your sites. (verified owner) January 2, 2021. All standard frame models come with the blank mag-well section at the bottom of the frame for mag-well installation at a later time. 5 Stars Happy and beyond satisfied you need this grip module! Our P365 modules have beenmoved to their page. Choose from Standard Services, or contact us for specialized requests. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. Watch Refer to our Custom Sig P320 Cerakote and Stippling if you'd like to customize your grip module with IDG Stippling. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Tungsten Cerakote finish and Mesh Burst laser stippling package. Choose frame color, stipple, and even battle wear. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish and Mesh laser stippling package. This grip module, along with the special slide, is responsible for a 50% reduction in muzzle flip from the standard P320! Silcon Carbide for my EDC/Off-Duty pistol and a Stipple job for my Duty pistol, which has now been converted into a Z34 Dragonfly. . Great texture for gripping and really cool look. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Northern Lights Cerakote finish and Hex laser stippling package. Although the primary function of stippling is not to Guccimize your firearm, it sure helps. Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Northern Lights Cerakote finish and Tetris laser stippling package. If we have any that are ready to ship and in stock, it will be noted as such. jaysonparks CUSTOM SIG P320 STIPPLING AND CERAKOTE. The XSeries grip modules will not work with magazines showing SIG Sauer on the baseplate. Back-straps not usable with a ZEV mag well. Watch I order a p320 laser- sculpted grip modular x-Compact in sniper gray. Features: - over-molded rubber panels to enhance grip and comfort - extended beaver tail - trigger guard serrations - frame serrations Compatibility: - All P320 Slides except for Sub-Compact and X-Compact It will fit 9mm, .40, and .357 SIG P320 uppers. Everything I have bought from GrayGuns is top quality. I dont ever write love letters to companies but I cant help it! Charles Ball (verified owner) December 27, 2021, This module raised my p320 x compact to another level. Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. (verified owner) February 22, 2022. Rainier Arms on YouTube. Hello, | Logout. Once you get this grip in your hand, you wont look back. Any other modifications are consistent across all other models. to eligible customers. The XCompact module is designed to use the Compact or Carry slide. (verified owner) June 14, 2022, The finish on the on these grip mods are absolutely amazing & flawless they look 100% perfect! And to my knowledge no one else even sells one not even sig sauer !! However, after shooting a couple of boxes of ammo I have to say it's as close to perfect as you can get. Black modules are the standard black factory (OEM) color, Tan modules are the factory (OEM) tan color. Unwatch, kstiv522 If you have an account, sign in with your email address. $224.99. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status Im able to get more traction on my support hand, and I feel like this module really responds a strong grip exponentially better than the original. Beretta APX Series Grip Modules Full Size, Centurion, Compact, Carry. I'm extremely happy with both of the jobs. SIG P320 MAIL IN FOR STIPPLING $100.00. All other modifications are consistent across models. Relevance . Youll see from the photo that the quality is excellent. Texture: Havok (Perfect for any use) Cerakote: None (factory black) Please note, the X Series P320 grip modules DO NOT fit the 45 ACP FCU of the SIG P320. If what you need is in stock, grab it! When your done your can order your perfect build from us, send in your firearm for customization, or get just the parts you need to finish your build. The TXG tungsten-infused grip helps add the weight of metal, while keeping the flexibility of polymer. DK Custom Coatings P320 Grip Module Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 285.00 Select options Faxon SIG P320 Compact Flame Fluted Barrel $ 185.00 - $ 204.00 Select options Faxon SIG P320 Compact Flame Fluted Threaded Barrel Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 194.00 - $ 213.00 Select options Faxon SIG P320 Full Size Flame Fluted Barrel $ 194.00 - $ 213.00 Select options I was shocked at how well the laser stippling performs. ESTIMATED LEADS LISTED ON SERVICE PAGES. (verified owner) October 27, 2021. NOTE: Lead times for grip service average 10-12 weeks. All rights reserved. CUSTOM STIPPLED AND CERAKOTED SIG SAUER GRIP MODULES. Watch Best Grip Module modification on the Market! It is a versatile texture used for home defense, range usage, and competitions. Shipping was quick. PF320PTEX Grip Module for SIG Sauer P320 Components. The Sig Sauer P320 is built for customization, add one of our Cerakoted grip module to complete your firearm. In addition, laser stippling (when available) also improves the grip texture and feel of the firearm! Item must be purchased at the same time or shipped with the frame. I was worried that the grip was not going to match the build that I am doing for my wife, but it looks beautiful. (verified owner) January 30, 2022. I highly recommend this grip. These individually crafted modules are laser grayscaled in a process that interacts with the natural variations in the polymer. (verified owner) December 24, 2019. I wanted a (legion looking) frame that was safety cut. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. The stock Glock 17 fit my hand really well (I thought) but this now feels fantastic. MGW carries a vast array of replacement slides, barrels, magazines, sights, grip modules, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun. The design retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. Selecting one of our laser sculpted grip modules for the. The color combination looks great. Grip Module overall weight is 13.3oz. Quick view Compare Choose Options. These P320 XSeries modules start as a standard SIG grip module, size, . Im going to get the gun metal gray for my RXP X Carry next. Please check your inbox for a verification email. I think some of the modules being offered by competitors are merely cosmetic upgrades. Custom Leather; Hunting Accessories; Range Gear; Optics | Thermals; . Sig Sauer P320. It feels great in my hand. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team. The craftsmanship on the laser scalloping is amazing, the XL beavertail and extended grip really gives you the option to have a duty sized weapon with a solid custom lower. Not too sharp but really allows a good grip on the pistol. Standard Silicon carbide texture creates a secure, steady, aggressive texture allowing the shooter to maintain control of the firearm without necessity of gloves. Toggle the visibility of the Accessibility Toolbar. Complete removal of the finger grooves, flattening of the front of the frame. Jonathan Bagni Sort & Filter . Show everythingShow all reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions, mister.gerardo.dorado

Chatham County Nc Arrests Wral, Articles C

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us