clash royale decks wiki

clash royale decks wiki

If the Spear Goblins are used right at the start, you force your opponent to either react to them by placing a much more expensive troop, leaving an option to have a hard counter ready, or make them just watch those Spear Goblins chip 300 damage off their tower. It has a hard time when trying to kill high health point troops like the golem, the pekka, the barbarians, any type of prince, the balloon, and other troops like that. The barbariansare also very vulnerable to mostdirect damage spells such as the fire ball and the lightning spell. Be careful though, the bomber can be killed using direct damage spells like the lightning spell or the fire ball. The ice spirit, unlike the zap spell, can easily be countered. Mini Pekka-The mini pekka is very versatile on defense and can be a treat if put on offense. Minions This deck uses the Minions instead of the Minion Horde. Of course, the mighty Battle Ram, accompanied by Bandit, will offer some great pressure, and with a combination of Electro Wizard and P.E.K.K.A. The ice spirit can be countered by almost anything from direct damage spells like the zap spell, the arrows, the fire ball, and the rocket. I am a Clash Royale player since the end of January during the soft launch. Buying Legendaries From the Shop- Is It worth it? The only problem with this deck may be obtaining the goblin barrel. It is usually very easy. Because of the Hog Riders decent health stats and its great damage per shot, it is a great unit to attack with. The flying electro dragon also provides a speedysource of damage. Our favourite version centres around quickly cycling cards soyou can deploy more units, more often. I don't have really a lot to say here. So, its time to pull down the castle gate and get into our list of the best Clash Royale decks. As you might guess, this deck is all about the humble mortar, and using it toforce your opponent to respond and potentially over-commit trying to counter and defend against it. As a bonus when compared to the freeze spell, the zap spell only costs two elixir while the freeze spell costs four elixir. This deck is centered around the troops you get within your first few chests. TOP 5 - , (1 ) , Escape Mid Ladder with this Deck! The cannon is very cheap which makes it have synergy with the rest of your deck. At level 8 I reached the peak of 3424, at level 9 I reached 3647, and now I'm sitting well over 4000 trophies. You not only have the Giant, Mini PEKKA, and Knight for dealing damage against Towers, but you have Archers, Arrows, Fireball, and the Musketeer for crowd control and taking out enemy units. The Spear Goblins can also kill a Princess that is on the bridge very quickly as long as the princess is distracted. More Statistics: Go to Deck Builder Card Roles Witch: Attack Baby Dragon: Tank for troop Babarian Barrel: Do damage to opponent's troop Goblin Barrel . All you have to do is place the barbarians where the miner will pop out and only one of your defending barbarians will get killed, Ifthe Barbarians are set on top of the much feared Sparky, they can easily destroy it, and you will gain a major Elixir advantage. #1 DECK for the COMMUNITY ROYAL TOURNAMENT! This deck centres around the Royal Ghost, an area of effect damage unit that hovers and remains invisible until he starts fighting the enemy. The Minions could also kill a Sparky before it can take its aim at the Tower. Deck Information Deck Created by: tdsnow Minimum Recommended King Level: 8 Maximum Recommended King Level: 11 Arena Required: P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse (Wrong?) It is required that you dont place the Graveyard on or near the King Tower, because if the Graveyard touches the King Tower, the King is awakened prepared to shoot down your push. The Zap spell is mainly used to support your sparky and giant. Since you have two very expensive cards in your deck, having the cheapest defense in the game will help you on defense when you are on low elixir. They are also an extremely helpful distraction for smaller troops that can do major damage if left untouched, like the Minions, Spear Goblins and the Goblin combo. 300 may not seem like a whole bunch, but do that 2 or three times in a match, and you got yourself 1000 free chip damage. Because of this, using the ice spirit is a risk reward type troop. Since the barbarians are used often, the bomber is stronger than ever now. Another push you can do is a double wizard push. This move has given me so many wins since I found out that this worked. This is because your Valkyrie, now acting as a splash damage tank for your weaker troops and will kill any of those counters extremely quick. The Zap spell is mainly used to support your hog rider. Skeleton Dragons. I GOT 20 WINS WITH PEKKA BRIDGESPAM TWICE! The cannon, if provided with some sort of distraction, can be good against the prince, the the mini pekka, the barbarians, and the valkyrie. When possible, have your Arrows selected and be ready to use them. 0.93 crowns per game. This deck, even being so cheap in elixir, can do well against splash damage focused decks. Upcoming Supercell ID Changes. The goblin barrel can be very effective and can through your opponent off guard. Share Your Battle Deck Share your own Battle Deck here on the wiki! The wizard allows you to have some splash damage in your deck and your barbarians will help you if your opponent has a golem, giant, or by W3bster | Apr 23, 2018 | Decks, Guides, Strategies | 0 |. The reason why they are not your only splash damage card is because they die when they give out damage. Because of these two stats on the ice spirit, the ice spirit is worth about four times as much as the zap spell is per elixir. This single musketeer card is a very good option to have in a new, beginner deck because of its high damage, long range, ability to hit air troops, and how versatile it is in many situations. The barbarians are extremely vulnerable to splash damage units like the bomber, the Valkyrie, the witch, the fire spirits, the sparky, and the baby dragon. This one works pretty much like the Golem Beatdown but in the air. The mini pekka, since it does so much damage, will kill the enemy royal giant in just a few hits. Ads allow me to keep Deck Shop running. So you're welcome! Posted by W3bster | Dec 28, 2017 | Decks, Guides, Strategies | 0 |. The mini pekka is great at countering high health tanks. the goblin barrel costing three elixir is what I think is a great card that usually gets some damage on to your enemy towers and has few elixir advantageous counters for your opponent. Pro *REVEALS* the EASIEST Deck in Clash Royale. Because of this, they should be good for a beginner level clash royale player as you are more likely to have by W3bster | Apr 30, 2018 | Decks, Guides, Strategies | 0 |. 0.67 crowns per game. The goblin barrel is mostly if not always used to be thrown at your enemys arena or crowns tower. This deck I think is very fun if you like to do small, steady streams of chip damage. 0.71 crowns per game. If you are above or at arena 6, there is no doubt that you see a lot of Elixir Collectors about. When you do this, the damage is not coming from the goblins and the musketeer. Within the common cards, I have decided to use the barbarians as tanks and the bomber as the source of splash damage. However, they do not do well against higher health air troops like the lava hound or the balloon because they lack sustained damage. With the most recent update,. As the name suspects, this deck features the Hog Rider and the Royal Giant. The hog rider is part of your trifecta push that includes the hog rider, the valkyrie, and the minions. It can be hard to master for some so it is recommended to practice with your friends. for defense when needed. However, there is one downside to using the ice spirit over the zap spell. Buying Legendaries From the Shop- Is It worth it? The musketeer is fairly weak in terms of health points which make sense because her damage is very high. Arrows can also do a little damage to the crown or arena towers but it is not recommended to hit their arena or crown towers alone. Some of these decks focus around bridge spamming, whereas others try to bait enemy units. The average elixir cost for this deck is 2.9 elixir and the following cards used are: Bomber- This little skeleton with a bomb is show in in another deck of mine because I think it is the best splash damage in the game as of mid level . | CLASH ROYALE, GIANT DOUBLE PRINCE is BACK?! This lets you put two more elixir into your push that would have been spent on freezing the inferno tower. By Arena By Card Sort. Just make sure you use arrows first to weaken them. Try these! The barbariansare also very vulnerable to mostdirect damage spells such as the fire ball and the lightning spell. Did you know there are 363 792 233 805 possible unique deck combinations? If your opponent decides to spawn in spear goblins to counter the ice Valkyrie and musketeer push, those spear goblins will die before they even get one spear thrown because of how good the Valkyrie is good at splash damage. Please support the development and server cost by disabling Ad Block for this site. By keeping the cost low, you will be able to cycle through your cards faster. Based on 5,083 games. If you do pig push, make sure your are on the side where the defense is further away from your chosen spawn location. Only Spell in Deck, can be very effective against. Normal players want to protect their Elixir collector and put it in the back of their map. The bomber and fire spirits are for a cheap and quick defense. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The cannon, being only able to attack ground troops, is very weak against the three elixir minions, the minion horde, the baby dragon, the lava hound, and the balloon. If you need to defend from barbs, Spear goblins combined with either the fire spirits or spear goblins can take them out as long as the fight happens on your side of the tower. Be sure to pressure with an X-bow if they use something big like a Lava Hound, but avoid overstaying your welcome and losing defense. Clash Royale. Usually though, the enemy hog rider will squeeze through and be able to get one shot off. A cannon and ice wizard combo can defend from barbarians. CLASH ROYALE JUST MADE THIS TOXIC DECK BETTER by ACCIDENT?! Best Decks Search for the Best Decks Based on 284,358 games 0.71 crowns per game 48.64 % Based on 207,514 games 0.70 crowns per game 53.18 % Combined with the zap spell, you can get about 150 damage off of your enemies tower, which can help a lot if your are in over time and just need a little more damage. I personally have tried the Giant Sparky deck myself, and had a lot of failure with it, so overall, as long as you dont face the Giant Sparky deck, this Golem Graveyard should be strong against everything else. Within the common cards, I have decided to use the barbarians as tanks and the bomber as the source of splash damage. Tombstone. Barbarians The barbarianscosts five Elixir. Cannon- The cannon is your main defense against building targeting troops like the giant, the hog rider, the balloon, the royal giant, and the golem. This allows the zap to be used in some tight defenses when a prince is right next to your tower. The best way to use the zap is to either severely injure a minion horde and let your spear goblins or your minions finish them off. Buying Legendaries From the Shop- Is It worth it? The average Elixir cost of the deck may be a bit high, but most players after the Training Camp will only have access to similar cards before battling in the first arena. Sparky is an incredibly difficult card to get hold of so this deck might not be for you, free-to-play players. The zap will be your best friend because since it resets the inferno towers damage, it is better than the freeze spell. The barbarians in this deck is for defense though. The best deck in arenas 5-7 (the arenas that we find ourselves stuck in the most) is the Wizard, Goblin Barrel, the Inferno Dragon, the skeleton army, a rocket, baby dragon (which goes along with. This gentle-looking fella is perfect for rushing an enemy and dealing a big chunk of damage. VALK LOGBAIT. GOLEM BEATDOWN. This will be the troop that will do the most damage to the Tower and it will also be your main offensive unit. If the arrows are used in the right situation and timed well, you can get a massive elixir advantage on your opponent. Arrows- The arrows are a great cheap way to counter a mass amount of troops. the zap will now reset the inferno towers damage. Make sure you have good placement with your cannon because its five and a half tile range is very short. If the enemy spawns in a hog rider, send your barbarians just in front of the contested arena or crown tower. ZapThe zap spell does do a little splash damage and almost happens in an instant. If you start your hand with a Furnace, place it as I described before, and place the Ice Golem at the bridge so your opponent will feel the need to counter it with something that costs more elixir while your Furnace gets chip damage. Also, because of the May 3rd update, making the elixir collector lose 20% health, and the May 18th update, causing the elixir collector to lose 9% more health, the fireball can now actually counter the elixir collector very well. Spear Goblins- The spear goblin card is one of the most basic troops in the game. If the enemy spawns in a hog rider, send your barbarians just in front of the contested arena or crown tower. The fire spirits can also help strengthen your anti air defense against any minions or minion hordes. theres little chance anything will get through your barriers. Also, if you put her in front of your furnace, your opponent will have a very hard time pushing into your base. If you has an enemy prince coming by and you have no good troops to defend against the enemy prince, you can shoot your goblin barrel down right in front of the prince. This deck is strong against hog rider decks but weak against hut spamming by W3bster | Apr 26, 2018 | Decks, Guides, Strategies | 0 |. This deck is strong against hog rider decks but weak against hut spamming. This leaves you with a major counter push at the ready. Also,the Golem Graveyard deck does not include a Zap to reset the Sparky, so she is most likely to get a hit off in the tower. The ice s[irit can be countered by almost anything from direct damage spells like the zap spell, the arrows, the fire ball, and the rocket. The cannon is very cheap which makes it have synergy with the rest of your deck. Support Card, but can be also very good against some swarms. This will allow the sparky and giant to receive little damage and by the time the inferno tower resets, locks back onto the royal giant, and charges back up, the tower should be destroyed by your royal giant and the other supporting troops behind him. If they send in a prince, the barbarians are a great hard counter to him and will kill the enemy prince with ease. The combination of using your hog rider, your ice spirit, your fire spirit, and your zap can stop any barbarians you may encounter on the way, and put on heavy damage to your enemy tower while stunning if for three whole seconds. The Valkyrie also only costs four elixir which is fairly cheap. The minions are also one of your only air targeting units so you should be careful and know when the right time to use them is. This can make for some clutch defensive or constant pressure in your enemy lane. 300 may not seem like a whole bunch, but do that 2 or three times in a match, and you got yourself 1000 free chip damage. For being one of the first cards to be unlocked in the game, it is surprising how well they perform. Youll rely on the eponymous porkers for most of your damage, but watch out for opposing flying attackers, as you lack any real anti-air defence. The. Arrows. I love sharing strategies, decks, and other useful information by writing blog posts for you guys. . The barbarians are extremely vulnerable to splash damage units like the bomber, the Valkyrie, the witch, the fire spirits, the sparky, and the baby dragon. The zap also counters the goblin barrel spell quite well. This is a fun deck to use because of a few reasons. The musketeer is very vulnerable to point damage troops like the mini pekka, the pekka, and the prince. Top 100 Ladder Push with New Royal Giant Deck! THE BEST LOG BAIT PLAYER IN ALL OF CLASH ROYALE. This is the #1 Best Deck in Clash Royale! Here's the complete list! With the most recent update,. It just isn't working. We have plenty of recommendations for other games like Clash Royale in our list of the best mobile card games! I am a Clash Royale player since the end of January during the soft launch. It is the cheapest ground bound splash damage buy far trailing the wizard at five elixir. I am a Clash Royale player since the end of January during the soft launch. As a bonus when compared to the freeze spell, the zap spell only costs two elixir while the freeze spell costs four elixir. If you enjoy this article, why not check out more of our content? Because of this, using the ice spirit is a risk reward type troop. The average elixir cost for this deck is an even 2.8and the following cards used are: Fire Spirits- The fire spirits are your other splash damage card. Someone suggested me to use this deck. Explore Clash Royale decks with advanced statistics and deck analysis. Category:Battle Decks | Clash Royale Wiki | Fandom Clash Royale Wiki Explore Cards Battle Gameplay Community Battle Decks Category page View source This category lists all of the Battle Deck guides created on this wiki. t only will do around 80 to 100 damage to your crown tower so plan accordingly before sending it at your enemys crown or arena tower. The ice spirits and cannon card will mainly be used for defense. This is THE #1 BEST DECK for Royal Tournament , My MAIN Golem Deck just got a MASSIVE upgrade! Support Deck Shop when buying gems, offers or Pass Royale! However, if it dies it has a zero effectiveness when compared to the zap spell. The are strong against the mini pekka, the musketeer, the barbarians, the pekka, and the princes. I love sharing strategies, decks, and other useful information by writing blog posts for you guys. Community tips! Failure to recognize which side is the one to do it on can result in an ineffective and useless push. Your email address will not be published. The minions in this deck also allows you to get very high elixir trades off ground melee troops. The zap can also stop the princes charges and make them start walking before they charge again . . | Clash Royale, OUTPLAY ANY MATCHUP! In addition to that bonus, the fire spirits stun ability lasts twice as long as the zap spell. Of course the mini pekka may only need one shot if you have some supporting troops defending with the mini pekka. by W3bster | May 12, 2018 | Decks, Guides, Strategies | 0 |. Best Clash Royale Decks. The mini pekka can kill an enemy hog rider in two hits and only lets the hog rider get off one shot on your tower.

Alexandria Dcc Quit, James Fannin Quotes, Articles C

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us