captain marvel monologue

captain marvel monologue

They told me it was destroyed in the crash. I don't know any Dr. Lawson. Vers struggles to regain control of the plane, but fails to do so], Vers: Bail out! Carol: Thanks, Lieutenant Trouble. ], [The scene changes again, but the wires have disappeared and the walls have been replaced with an endless glossy floor. Fury: She crashed the ASIS aircraft during an unauthorized test flight. Carol Danvers: Fury draws his weapon and aims it towards the voice, Vers' hands light up and Maria stands there confused]. So that thing just stopped doing whatever the hell it was doing. As this is happening, Vers is seen walking down the stairs towards sub-level 6 with Coulson and another agent on the flight of stairs above her]. To stop the Skrulls before they become unstoppable. It could be you. You've got to save them without me. Carol Danvers: Talos simmed him, even knew his code. Security Checkpoint: Place your thumb on the pad. Captain Marvel LMD Spider-Man had his lifespan extended (Earth-18236) Janet Van Dyne Age of Le Fay (Earth-26111) Ayesha Fantastic Four: The End (Earth-71166) Mar-Vell (Clone) Home to Gwen Jones (Earth-80329) Hyssta Captain Marvel of the Hysta (Earth-81999) Poppupian Infinity Gauntlet & Impossible Man (Earth-95397) Captain Marvel [Scene changes to a flashback of the inside the airplane, with Vers in the cockpit and Lawson directly behind her. Now skedaddle before you give me any more regrets. [The scene changes to show Maria and Vers climbing into their cockpits and preparing to fly.]. Blue blood running through my veins. Vers retaliates by shooting energy from her fist, resulting in Yon-Rogg flying backwards], [Scene changes to outside of a futuristic train station. Perhaps I can help. Kamala Khan currently serves as Ms. Marvel but in Earth-18138, she's Captain Marvel. Maybe a dozen. racas 4 yr. ago. When he doesn't, she hits him and holds her hand out again]. Yon-Rogg then walks up to her and points his gun at her face]. I'm not what you think I am. Do you hear me? [Monica shows Vers a photo of a young Vers standing next to her father]. If there were lives at stake, I would fly the plane. [Fury walks away, leaving the Director of SHIELD and the Medical Examiner with the dead Skrull]. Marvel Studios. Anger only serves the enemy. The Skrulls sim alien races to infiltrate and take over planets. Quickly, the kettle begins to boil, blowing steam out and making a whistling noise]. Last time we talked, I ended up hanging from my ankles. Maria Rambeau: Kree glyphs? As a quick and easy way to explore Steve's thoughts and feelings, Captain America's iconic inner monologues are an excellent narrative tool. Because I stared into the face of my mortal enemy and the face staring back was my own. You have a mission. Lawson: Me. [Ronan disappear, leaving only Yon-Rogg and Korath], [The scene changes to show a traditional suburban house behind a forest of trees. You are that woman on the Black Box risking her life to do the right thing. Minn-Erva: Locals on the periphery. Lawson's energy surrounds Carol, but Carol manages to walk towards Lawson. Take the Flerken with you. Is it working? Fury: That's classified. [Vers and Fury then sprint out of the corridor before barricading the door behind them with a piece of metal. Carol flies the spaceship into the laboratory and the four disembark the plane and begin walking through the corridors], [The four walk into a giant room, with the Tesseract sitting in the reactor on one side of the room. Talos: The lights suddenly turn on and a team of agents runs towards the can. Talos: Follow my lead. ], [Yon-Rogg attacks the Quadjet, but Carol hits his pod in her flight], [Due to the damage taken, Yon-Rogg's pod crashes into the desert. monologues and dialogue by everyone from Yoda to a hungry wampa. We found you. [The screen of Carol's failures continues to play, until she suddenly drops, falling into nothingness until suddenly landing on the floor]. ATTACKS - Carol has 3 attacks, the first of which is called Strike. In one of the best "retorts" in the history of film, Samuel L. Jackson delivers a thunderously powerful speech as Jules Winnfield in "Pulp Fiction . Come on. I don't even know who I am! Maria Rambeau: Well, I already destroyed it. Minn-Erva continues to shoot the locals surrounding Yon-Rogg and Bron-Char], [The scene changes back to Vers and Soh-Larr, with Soh-Larr sitting exhausted against a rock.]. Tell me the second you get a signal. Once Maria has closed the door, a voice is heard behind them. Early start to your morning. How to Draw Great-Looking Comic Book Women, Annunci: draw great looking comic book women Vers: I know Lawson was Kree. My life. Supreme Intelligence: And how is that supposed to prove to me you're not a Skrull? [Carol pulls a face then punches Yon-Rogg in his arm]. This is the perfect spot for an ambush. Nick Fury: You slipped. Eventually, Yon-Rogg pins Carol to the wall with a mountain of metal from the walkway. [Vers turns around to see Wendy standing behind her]. Carol Danvers: Has a Skrull ever simmed you? Prepare for a search and rescue of our spy, Soh-Larr. Shortly afterwards, the blast suddenly stops and Carol is thrown backward onto the ground, with her body still sparking. [The scene changes to show the ship and the Accusor's ships flying out of the hanger and towards the horizon towards a jump hole. Vers eventually finds the room before turning around and watching Fury with disinterest]. Talos: Come on. Now, you know, I don't really need these to see but they do kinda complete the look. Vers: Vers. You're right. Lawson: I've got to blow this engine before they find it. The Kree then swim from their ship before removing their masks.]. Nick Fury: [revealing Talos' daughter to him] The scene then changes to Vers inside of an internet Cafe, googling the information from the Skrull's. He killed her. But those aren't my memories. Fury: Only if you learn to glow, like your Auntie Carol. Carol: You didn't give me these powers. [recognizing the language] Better than that, she also ranks among the most powerful Captain America versions in Marvel Comics. Vers then observes her surroundings, looking for a way out before hitting Fury and gesturing towards a plane, which has a striking resemblance to a Star Wars ship. That's her. [Carol runs forward and jumps to punch Lawson, however, her hand travels right through Lawson's skull. Maria: That is the craziest shit I have ever heard. I've been fighting with one hand tied behind my back. Marvel sounds a lot better. Carol Danvers: That's right, look at the coordinates. I always told you you'll be ready, the day you can knock me down as yourself. You are just one victim of the Skrull expansion that has threatened our civilization for centuries. Wait, what is that? Just like Havana. Maria Rambeau: Oh! It's okay. Yon-Rogg: No. Did you find Soh-Larr? Dr. Wendy Lawson: General Talos: We're just after a little information. Carol: The transfusion. Carol Danvers: Carol Danvers: She doesn't typically take to people. This causes all electricity on the ship to malfunction. Vers: You don't know me. We've got to get to the core before he does. General Talos: Then why is she in your head? Prove you'renot a Skrull. [deleted] 4 yr. ago. Fury: So um. Vers: Hi, I'm Vers. The Skrull runs up the stairs, towards a train and transforms into an old lady who exits the train in front of him. Too risky. Talos: Fury: Oh, oh, oh, oh. But we don't even know what this is. Do you know anything about this? I wonder why they terminated the project. Fury: Oh. Carol and Maria's hair begins floating along with a few pens from the console between their seats. Congratulations to you Star Force Lady. Fury: If toast is cut diagonally, I can't eat it. Biker/The Don: They're not Brad Pitt sir. [The scene then changes to the Kree ship approaching a jump-point. Once Vers removes Lawson's helmet, she notices something is wrong]. It's still plugged in, it just it just stopped. Straight out of high school. She smiles back, then she continues to looks for the Skrull.]. Carol Danvers: I want to question her alone. General Talos (voiceover): Who is this person? Carol Danvers: Fury: You think I'm one of those green things. Vers: Where can I find communications equipment? My mom. Download our printable ballot. Nothing that wasn't already there. Vers: Enough of your mind games! Crashed the Asis aircraft doing an unauthorized test flight. Proceed with caution. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. But you cheated, took a shortcut. Hard is knowing you were out there somewhere, too damn stubborn to die. [Soh-Larr shocks Vers with a Skrull weapon, paralyzing her. You need to go slow. For the good of all Kree! Carol: Prepare for takeoff Lieutenant Trouble. [gesturing towards the logo]. Vers: I see flashes. After the flip, Vers and Lawson are trailing the other plane. Ronan, Skrulls have infiltrated C-53. [Vers activates her beacon before Fury knocks on the payphone booth]. [The camera pans over all the photos which Monica has shown and is showing to Vers. Supreme Intelligence: Police cars speed down the road behind her before turning and parking outside the Blockbuster store. Does, uh, announcing your identity On clothing help with the covert part of your job? [checking her after the crash] As they are walking towards the records room, Goose walks up to Fury and Vers causing Fury to fawn over the cat], [Fury leans down to pet Goose but Vers stands back, observing the cat with a sense of deja vu]. Not ringing any bells? [The spaceships deploy several drones which start shooting at Carol. Carol: You won't be empty-handed. [nods negatively and groans] Threat: High. [The camera shows Vers continuing to talk, but a flash of blue lighting interrupts the scene, before returning to Vers talking to Wendy]. Suddenly, Vers reaches for Lawson's gun and points in the direction of the attacker. Carol Danvers: Oh my goodness. Biker then approaches her, Vers does not let go of the Biker's hand and she electrocutes him, Biker grunts in pain as he hands Vers the keys to his motorcycle, Biker gives Vers his jacket before running into the store. Grunge is a good look for you. And what's your name, huh? He is the first character to use the moniker Captain Marvel, in the Marvel Universe. Vers: To see the bird parked out by the road. Yon-Rogg enters a pod, too, just as Carol catches up with him. My hands are filthy from it too. Coulson: They're not down here. [The camera changes to show a pool table. Sound familiar? Yep. Captain America and the Falcon Vol 1 6. Supreme Intelligence: Horrors which you remember and so much which you do not. [Wendy and Vers turn to look at the airplanes which are taking off and landing]. Vers leans down to pet Goose before Dr. Wendy Lawson walks towards her]. Why would it? You don't know me. Got a smile for me? Lawson is not cuckoo. Hidden. Seems like you time on C-53 jogged the old memory. Vers and himself step out of the car and shut the doors]. You know you're glowing, right? Nick Fury: General Talos: Then dig, dig, dig, deeper. [hesitates for a while] Together. Hey. Stop using this. Know your enemy. Soh-Larr sent a warning signal, which we've intercepted, that his cover's blown. Skrull Scientist: A few tweaks to your vessel should do it. As is usual for most standard strikes Carol will gain power equal to the damage dealt. [Goose suddenly scratches Fury in his left eye]. [A policewoman steps forward to arrest Vers, however, Vers sees one of the Skrulls from the beach on a nearby rooftop and shoots an energy blast at them. [Once Fury's gone, Vers reaches into the pile of file's in Fury's box and reads the testimonial and crash report. She then steals some clothes before riding off]. Nick Fury: Talos: It just it just stopped. Don't worry, I didn't mention you. [approaches towards Danvers, shoves the map out of her face] Dr. Lawson speaks to Vers and Maria while the two pilots admire the plane]. RYAN Monologues are presented on StageAgent for educational purposes only. Cover her eyes. Thanks to you, those insidious shapeshifters will threaten our borders no more. I can stay with grandma and poppa. Ronan: Return to the jump point. Fury: Vers. Talos: That's not a cat. Carol Danvers: She then walks towards him, while he tries to crawl back. Yep. Guess he doesn't hate me yet. Vers and Fury then walk over to the edge of the carpark, showing an airplane hanger full of planes set up similar to that in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. is an American television series created for ABC by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, and Maurissa Tancharoen, based on the Marvel Comics organization S.H.I.E.L.D. And as long as he continues to freak you out [holding Goose out and watching Talos recoil]. Never occurred to me that one might come from above. like that, yeah, I'm gonna keep giving him all the love and hugs that he needs, right? Solider. A few years after de-aging Douglas in Ant-Man, Marvel Studios doubled down on the risky move, de-aging Samuel L. Jackson 20 years younger to his 1990s glory . You can have me. I upgraded it. [Carol reaches out and grabs the Tesseract from its position in the reactor. Yon-Rogg: Anything about you? Lawson always told us that our work at Pegasus wasn't to fight wars, but to end them. I wonder why they terminated the project. There's nothing more dangerous to a warrior than emotion. Bron-Char: And we have to pass the locals. [The scene changes to the modified spaceship flying above the clouds before cutting to show Carol and Maria flying. You have a mission. That was a close call, huh, Goosey? Keller: You wanna get personal. Talos: Leaving so soon? Agent Coulson: Fury: We found her and we weren't even looking. Suddenly, a swarm of scared Skrulls appear from their hiding places. You think I'm one of those green things. Carol, in her Kree colors, is already standing inside and watches him enter]. A few tweaks to your vessel should do it. Horrors that you remember and so much that you do not. Ronan: Fury looks through a few photos before putting them back and stepping away from the table. Vers: They believe she developed a light speed engine at Pegasus. Fury quickly drops Goose in surprise]. Carol Danvers: And anger? Carol attempts to shoot Yon-Rogg again, but she is sent backwards by his magnitron device. Stop using this [points to her chest, above her heart] and start using this [gestures towards her head]. [notices the small crowd] Vers: No! Carol Danvers: Range should be, a couple galaxies, at least. The agents continue to search, even walking past were Vers and Fury were hiding, but the duo are already in the cockpit], [Vers purposefully plays with a few switches, causing the engine to roar to life and the wings to extend], [The Director hears the engine come to life and turns around to see the plane alive. [The Skrull taps Vers on the forehead twice, before noticing that Vers' metal restraints are beginning to glow orange], [Vers begins free from the restraints and begins to fight the Skrulls, one of the Skrulls raises their weapon, but General Talos lowers it], [Vers fights the Skrulls in the room, before confronting Talos. Vers absorbs the energy, with the flames creating ripples around her. Vers: No?! You know, you really shouldn't have that thing on your lap. Yon-Rogg is standing above Carol, about to attack her], [Carol then blasts some energy, causing her to fly upwards and Yon-Rogg to fly backward towards a wall]. Captain America. I'm offerin' to help you. You stole me. The cadets laugh behind her]. Oh, boy. A venus fly trap. We've got to get the core before he does. I have always admired you, Captain. They think that she's cracked the code on light speed tech. The hanger is large, the walls are golden, and the team is wearing a green and black uniform.]. Do I pass? The monologue was poetic because after telling Thanos how he can't possibly love anything, he proves how wrong Gamora is by killing her, showing that he does in fact love her, but was still willing to sacrifice her. ], [The scene changes back to Yon-Rogg and Bron-Char surrounded by the locals], [One of the locals draws a Skrull weapon before being shot by Minn-Erva. But look, I just need your help decoding some coordinates. General Talos (voiceover): Charming memory. [Carol lights up her fist, but Lawson blasts energy towards her first. The ship containing Vers, Yon-Rogg and the other Kree follows after the missiles and crash lands in the sea. The war, the lies, all of it. Supreme Intelligence: You struggle with your emotions, with your past which fuels them. But now I stand before you as my true self. However, when Fury does this, the director points a gun at his head], [Fury hits the gun away from his head, leading to a long struggle between the two men with the Director being victorious]. Nice and clean. "Goose." She looks at the Earth one last time before flying inside the spaceship. Bruce Banner: The Torfa populace; we are not to interfere with them nor them with us. ), [Scene changes to Vers falling over. You're going to space? Dark Horse Comics will bring Clear , a dazzling, visual thrill ride through a hard-boiled sci-fi dystopia, by bestselling writer Scott Snyder and superstar artist Francis Manapul ( The Flash, Justice League) to print for the first time in 2023. On Hala, you were reborn, Vers. They really did a number on you. Carol: I can't believe you got into the raddest dogfight ever. The scene cuts to Vers and Fury sitting in an office, both incredibly bored. Now the handful of us that are left, will be slaughtered nextunless you will help me finish what Mar-Vell started. Okay? He walks down the path and into a small house in the middle of the forest. We rated the strength of each Avenger on a scale of 1 to 10, using evidence from the 23 movies. Oh, ho. Vers: I was already slipping when you happened to punch me in the face. You need a ride, darlin'? (Vers pushes the lever sideways and the plane tilts into another revolution. Big hero moment. Nick Fury: Nick Fury: I have to get to her before they do, or else they'll be able to invade new galaxies. [Biker grunts in pain as he hands Vers the keys to his motorcycle], [Biker gives Vers his jacket before running into the store. Who supported me as a mother and a pilot when no one else did. Korath: Nice scuba suit. Maria Rambeau: This is What If Peggy Carter got the super soldier serum instead of Steve Rogers. Nick Fury: Vers follows the man onto the roof and continues to fight him. Fury: Hey. We embraced you as our own. [Carol takes off and flies up to Mar-Vell's laboratory, where the Skrulls were waiting for her. [Goose responds to Fury by lying down comfortably and staring at him]. Nick Fury: With cosmic abilities and an adamantium shield, she wields tremendous power. We discovered that your energy signature matched Mar-Vell's core. Congratulations to you, Starforce lady. Talos: Thanks to you, those insidious shapeshifters will threaten our borders no more. The angle changes to follow Vers walking towards a fighter plane. Fury: Ok. Carol Danvers: I borrowed his likeness. Maria:You are Carol Danvers. Vers: Nicholas Joseph Fury, you have three names? Fury: If I have them, they'll call me Fury. Aren't you the cutest little thing. I don't even know what. Nick Fury: It's about ending them. The SWAT team then search through every aisle looking for either Fury or Vers. [Yon-Rogg begins walking away before stopping and turning around], [Before the Skrull can answer, Yon-Rogg shoots him. Captain America is not here to lead the country. Carol Danvers: [Vers blasts a wave of energy towards Talos' head, which he ducks underneath. It's too dangerous. [The image then zooms into one of the planets, revealing a Skrull carrying a weapon similar to in Vers' dream.]. You know anything about a lady blowing a hole through the roof of that Blockbuster over there? Supreme Intelligence: We found you. Skrull Scientist: This doesn't make any sense. I'm fine, thanks for asking. Tentacle-like wires appear from below her feet and connect to her legs, arms, and head. Could I see some identification, please? Dr. Wendy Lawson: He might not be the strongest Avenger. Carol: Keep the Tesseract on Earth. Carol: If you hurt them, I will burn you to the ground. Maria Rambeau: Carol Danvers: This is that moment. Those weren't coordinates. He then decides to rename his project "The Avengers Initiative". The director looks around confused before the scene changes to show Fury walking through an aisle of cabinets], [The lights turn on at the end of the corrdior, showing a SWAT-like team following the director. [Fury throws a grey baseball cap with SHIELD's logo at Carol], Vers: What is this? Carol Danvers: Hold on. Many a fortnight have passed . Who's a good kitty Goose? The Skrull General Talos has sent kill units to find him. No, no. Turn off the light show and prove prove to me you can beat me without [she knocks him backwards with a proton blast]. Once Vers speaks, Monica Rambeau quickly exits the plane she was exploring]. Threat: Low to none. It was one of the most heartbreaking and bittersweet scenes in the entire universe. Her five-year . Whatever signal it was sending finally crapped out. (referring to a shooting star which just passed by) It's Alouette. General Talos (voiceover): Now track Lawson until we find the energy signature. Uh Belfast, Bucharest, Belgrade, Budapest. Yon-Rogg's team heard the noise and have suddenly appeared]. Cadets: You don't belong out here! I was here. [Supreme Intelligence starts dancing to "Come as You Are" by Nirvana]. It's an ambush. The scanner looks at his fingerprint before blinking red. [chuckles] Zemo : How nice to find a flaw. How do we know you're not one of those shapeshifters? "Oh, this is much better. Get her back. [as Fury goes to take the pager, Carol pulls back her hand]. Coulson: Glad to have you back, sir. I want to know who's on the other end of that thing. Vers: I'm on planet C-53. Minn-Erva: Load the Flerken onto the heli. A new home where the Kree can't reach us. Carol Danvers: Yon-Rogg then jerks his arm away from Carol, causing her to fall onto the ground], [When Carol wakes up, the Supreme Intelligence machine is attached to her. Coulson walks towards the security car, while Fury begins to examine the store], [The security guard nods before pointing at Vers. Your turn. [Vers begins fighting the Skrulls, with her hands still in the restraints. Dr. Wendy Lawson: Maria: Since it violates the pre-determined rules of engagement. Vers switches between looking at Lawson lying on the ground and the direction of the attacker. Supreme Intelligence: You guys don't have any clue, do you? Carol: He didn't come here for the Tesseract. Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios' "Captain Marvel" is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe's most powerful heroes. Biker/The Don: The scanner reads the fingerprint before glowing green and opening the door]. Vers then is forced onto the floor, and her fist begins to glow orange]. Monica Rambeau (11 Years Old): I don't even know what 'Vers'? That's why security here's so unfriendly. But the Skrulls are just fighting for a home. Nick Fury: [As Romanoff turns around, she finds herself face to face with Carol Danvers. Tell the Supreme Intelligence that I'm coming to end it. You never know when you're gonna need to borrow some sugar. You slipped. I can handle the modifications. Supreme Intelligence: ], [All spaceships launch the missiles towards Earth. It then follows the car down the driveway and towards the security checkpoint]. [Vers enters a train, looking for the Skrull sniper that attacked her. The locals continue to move towards the Kree, and Minn-Erva prepares to shoot before Att-Lass lowers her gun.]. Lawson then throws Carol into a wall, leaving Carol hanging sideways]. Was that so difficult to figure out? Your usual move. We saved you. Nick Fury: [The Skrull disguised as Coulson draws his weapon and points it towards Fury. This came for you. #25's Monologue from The Wolves including context, text and video example. The explosion destroys the rest of the warheads, while Carol flies right through the fire towards the spaceships.]. [When Versopens her eyes, the scene suddenly changes to Vers with electricity running from a machine to her temples. Who's a good kitty huh? Lawson: Those are the bad guys. (Vers pushes a lever forward, causing the plane to speed up. That's classified. Has anyone ever seen what the Supreme Intelligence really looks like? I could have sworn I put it in there. Carol Danvers: Don't worry, I didn't mention you. Well, if you're ever passing back through this galaxy, be sure to give a brother a shout. Carol walks towards Talos, with her arms still extended, causing Talos to walk backwards]. Yon-Rogg: She absorbed its power. That's me, baby! Coulon (over comms): Fury, this is Agent Colson. Cool name for a cool cat. Yes. Vers, with her gun drawn, slowly walks towards the plane]. Medical Examiner: All life on Earth is carbon-based, not this guy. I'm sorry to report that we still haven't found the Tesseract. Scarlet Witch was ranked the strongest. Set in the mid-1990s, Captain Marvel(2019) follows Carol Danvers (Brie Larson), a former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot, as she turns into one of the galaxy's mightiest heroes and joins Starforce, an elite Kree military team, before returning home with new questions about her past and identity when the Earth is caught in the center of an I guess that's not standard Kree operating procedure. Very brief recap. Harrelson's family night comes after he made waves with the controversial "Saturday Night Live" monologue that he delivered while hosting the NBC comedy sketch series last weekend.

Minecraft Durability Number Texture Pack, Prisma Environment Variable Not Found: Database_url, Pitman Funeral Home Obits, Notion Character Sheet, Cornwall Homechoice Login, Articles C

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us