avengers fanfiction peter sexually abused by teacher

Agatha Oak (otherwise known as Miss Oak) was infamous throughout Midtown High School as one of the most ignorant and blatantly rude teachers that had ever been hired. This story includes:- best friend Loki- best friend Wanda- romantic relationship with Natasha Romanoff- romantic relationship with Tony Stark- abused Peter Parker- bisexual Steve Rogers- gay Bucky BarnesAnd more! Avengers Team & Peter Parker Peter Parker Tony Stark Harley Keener Natasha Romanov (Marvel) Bruce Banner Stephen Strange Kate Bishop Clint Barton The Cloak of Levitation (Marvel) Hurt Peter Parker Post-Spider-Man: No Way Home (Movie) Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child Harley Keener & Peter Parker are Siblings Peter Parker Needs a Hug Popular: 'The Thing About Falling in Love', 'Of Drugs and Cuts', 'Thanks to a Cheater' Add to library 10,328 Discussion 2,825. He'd make sure no one would suffer like he has, even if he has to track down the perpetrator himself. Her running total of students she had . So it's no surprise to anyone when he wins Tony Stark's internship that his school is giving away. He and Peter Abused Percy Jackson Fanfiction. Peter nodded best he could while he lost his breath."Good." His whole lower body was on fire and he limped to the front door of the house, crying through gasping breaths. He was a 9th grade virgin! Midnight's father, Lord Voldemort, loved her, but had never met her. Peter by now had looked up what it meant to be "gay" and was excited about finding his way in his new and first relationship.~~~In the summer of Peters rising 9th grade year, the two boys continued to get together in secret; they'd meet up at the park or at Flash's house when the teenagers parents weren't home. #steverogers this fix is taking much longer thats I though it would to right, I started writing this Cause it was three a.m I was bored and depressed, Anywho I gave peter so much trauma this is literally just his trauma dump, Peter Parker & Members of the Team (Young Justice), Peter Parker & Members of the Team (Bat Family), he's a fish out of water cos he goes :0 all the time, the sinister six have meetings so they dont disturb peter parker during classes, and peter parker is protective of them back, duck grayson and peter parker are a angst filled duo, peter and dick grayson are truamatized buddied, im adding a lot of truama for peter parker btw, kim dokja is not in this story but im adding him bcuz why tf not, peter parker has been kidnapped and tortured a lot, this is my first time writing dont judge me, It's going to hurt and you're going to like it, Assume that if we saw it happening to Bucky it also happened to Peter, Tony is the cause of his own problems and many others, Steve Rogers Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Bucky Barnes Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Tony Stark Doesn't Know Spider-Man's Identity, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Class 1-A (My Hero Academia) & Peter Parker, Peter Parker & James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Maybe (Prompt 31: Light at the End of the Tunnel), trying to learn how to cope without his hero, Tony Stark/Stephen Strange Parenting Peter Parker | Supremefamily | Strange Family, Mysterio personally victimized me and everyone else, Never knew how putrid you'd smell when you fell (never knew I'd have to get to know it), Whumptober 2022 Because Nothing Feels Right, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Tony Stark & Stephen Strange & Other(s), Kid Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), THERE IS LEGIT DEATH THIS TIME!!! "He's in the lab Mr. Parker. "I don't want to be alone..if he comes back." #tonystark Surprising fact: he blames himself What a shock. . Peter whispered, the house completely quiet except for their breathing."Mm?" Flash jumped him so fast, Peter jerked in fear as the rapists hand wrapped around his neck. The Avengers, especially Natasha, Bucky, Steve and Wanda, treat Peter as their little brother, and protect him as much as they can. Peter was once again sucked into another place, appearing in a wormhole-like portal that flashed in different hues. Help me heal (Avengers x abused!reader) Deviation Actions. Peter is determined to find a way home, but until then, hes going to learn anything he can. His class finds out.And other Marvel oneshots! Please.." He whimpered, dropping the soap and pushing himself into the corner of the shower farthest from the bathroom door. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MURDER VICTIM TURNS UP ON YOUR DOOR? Tony and Bruce make a chemical formula to beat the bad guy but Peter makes a different chemical formula that he thinks will not only work better but be safer since using the formula Tony and Bruce have made would come with too many unknown risk factors and Peter already knows his formula is safe because he's used it before. His hair was tossed and tears covered his pink cheeks, his eyes swollen from crying.Tony felt sad, confused, angry, and protective all at once. Nothing makes life worth living anymore. coming out of a keen city by isawet has a time-traveling Howard being an asshole to bb!Peter (Steve and Tony's adopted son), including physical abuse. The Rogues are back; Tony Stark couldn't even be mad about it - it was his idea after all. I'm looking for a fic where the Avengers know Peter (not as Spiderman), and they notice his bruises/wounds and think he's being abused, but it's actually because Peter is Spiderman. He goes to the tower because it's the only place he can think of. The girls smiled, glad that he knows to be grateful. The room was as quiet as a graveyard in the early morning. After Peter lost everything when Doctor Strange's spell went wrong, he didn't think he had anything else to lose. But on April 7th, 2018, nearly two years after the Avengers broke up, Tony found out just how wrong he was. Spider-Man has saved the city from multiple hostile invasions by extraterrestrials, he's saved the city from dastardly villains such as The Sinister Six multiple times, he has saved countless lives and helped countless people, almost the entirity of all of New York City and the neighboring cities love him.. almost. Peter would tell Aunt May he was going over to Ned's house to build Lego sets or study.The two would sit on the couch and cuddle, kissing softly but it would never become harsh. Peters eyes widened in fearWhat? It's likely the boy wanted privacy after what happened."No!" Otto Octavius remembers losing his wife and having to deal with his despisable father. I'm no longer writing these, I do not take requests, and it's rare I even log into this account. hydra. His neck was a darker shade than his face, fingerprint markings and purple bruises covering it. '' Warning: Sad, arguing, crying, angst, fluff [Trigger Warning of Parents Arguing] This is a story where the demigod and gods find out that their hero Percy Jackson was abused. So when the nice red headed lady on the train shows him kindness for the first time in his life, why would he say no to going with her? #hulk Broken Home - Avengers x Reader. She also keeps forcing him to be with Mary Jane. Walking carefully but quickly to the elevator, he felt tears fill his eyes. Penelope Tamara Poppy Parker is doing great, at least on paper.Shes top of her class at midtown tech, the youngest level-five dancer at her studio, a loving older sister, girlfriend to the wonderful Michelle Jones, intern at Stark Industries, and, of course, the friendly neighborhood Spider-man (she didn't pick that alias).Shes got problems, of course, but so does everyone, and its not that bad.Sure, its tricky to balance everything going on in her life, and of course she wishes that her parents and aunt and uncle were still alive, and that her last foster home hadn't been abusive, and that maybe she could get a break, once in a while, but theres nothing to be done about those things, so she doesn't dwell on it.It could be a lot worse, and Poppys gotten good at managing everything without help.But when things do get worse, maybe (maybe) it will turn out that she doesn't need to manage everything on her own, that she can, in fact, accept help sometimes. Familiar - This is a collaboration of fanfictions. Ned smirked as Peter lightly dropped his head onto the desk and made a small frustrated groan. It's never going to be easy . 40s!Bucky Barnes x Rogers!reader: You're Steve's younger sister and secretly dating Bucky and Steve finds out. When we get back to school?" When they crash in an uninhabited part of the space, the fortunes change for them Dead Heat. Peters flashback made me want to wrap my arm around him and tell him it was going to be all right. said a protesting Wanda, earning nods from her teammates. Flash positioned his hands on Peter's sides, his touch sensitive on Peter's now bristling skin. Most of the time they were dripping on you, making you shake whenever the dirty water touched your skin and ran Percy Abused and Muted Fanfiction. Hell, hed love it if Flash would remember, and that was a bad sign. said a sighing Mary Jane. She walked in ten minutes early, the hypocrisy blinding each students since she gave a student isolation for being so much as a few seconds late no matter the excuse, and didn't bother greeting her class. "Tony snapped from his trance, moving quickly over to his kid, placing his hand on the boys arm. winteriron + assasin twins. His life, his friends, his family; not through any fault of his own. His kid was sobbing in the shower as a result of being raped and he could only comfort the boy with words. Like, at all. Aged four, Raven Kaliana's parents took her to a film studio where she was sexually abused in front of cameras. #wanda Was it Becks doing? Put this together with what comes after, and you want to cry, punch a wall and hang yourself all at the same time. She is also abusive towards him. Kamen Riders and Ultraman Regulos, MAURICE: What the devil? 'You would've made an excellent prince.' All he could see, feel was Flash. Have you ever heard of the Door Riddle?There are a lot of Door Riddles, Mr.Stark.Yes, of course. "I can still f-feel h-him, Mr. S-Starkhis hands on m-me." His dad. He's at the drop of mental rollercoaster. Past Sexual Abuse; brief mentioned violence against trans people; Bruce Banner Is a Good Bro; Avengers Family ; everyone eventually becomes peter's parent ok; LGBTQ Character; Angst with a Happy Ending; Whump; i made this an accidental slow burn i guess; Autistic Peter Parker; Summary!FIC NO LONGER BEING UPDATED! Peggy Carter (45 Years Old; biologically in her 90's): She was also on ice but cares about Peter and no longer loves Steve. Power Rangers Avatar Charge Power Rangers Cosmic Fury: Legendary Rangers' Grand Battle feat. Peter Stark lost everything. Peter Parker has His whole family has died besides his Aunt May. "Bullying is still wrong and immature." ). The girls agree to share him and win him back. 52K Views. Police have released audio of a phone call in which the boy's father confronted teacher Brittany Zamora. It was no secret everyone hated the teacher and had non-verbally agreed never to bully someone for what she did in the classroom, other than Miss Oak of course. Words: 2155 Estimated reading time: 12 minutes Characters: Reader, Mother, Father, Steve, Tony, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Bruce Prompt: '' Then maybe she was a mistake! Peter Parker was sent into an unfamiliar world where being abnormal is considered normal. Tony praises helping Peter back into his bed. Collapse. Don't come back. He told me not t-to!" thought an also worried Wanda. Of course, the spider-themed vigilante in town may make this venture that much harder. SHIELD is still an agency Spidey sometimes works for/with, The Avengers started out in/with SHIELD, they worked together during the Chitauri Invasion then Extremis and Ultron happened pushing The Avengers to the fringes until they were pushed out completely. "I-I I can't t-tell you. "What did we do?" "Please m-make it stop-p! He sighed: Avengers fanfiction peter sexually abused by teacher < /a >:. ***I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THIS FIC TO BE REPOSTED ON THIS SITE OR OTHER SITES***. Okay, so this is just a book of MCU (mostly Peter Parker centric) one shots with tropes you've read a thousand times. 51 Comments. You could probably guess she was no one's favorite. What are you doing?! What happens after Aunt May finishes her sentence? They succeeded in saving him and he did report Skip's behavior. +21 more. Everyone agreed because they were laughing too. Even the villains were disgusted and angry. The day Peter Parker is going to kill himself. When former Red Room assassin Natasha Romanoff, AKA Black Widow finds a little boy hanging upside down in an empty subway car, she knows he's something special. Stephen's eyebrow twitches in annoyance. His throat closed as he tried to get the words out. Everything's going to be okay." peter parker is tired. He looked dead. His body ached. Hello! Cant Tony just get a break? Literature Text. Peter's homelife isn't the best, but hey, at least he has a slightly irresponsible college kid to depend on. However I discovered Mixed Feelings, a fanfic for the web serial Worm that has totally changed my mind about all this. Tony watches Peters chest rise and fall with slow, even breaths.He would get through it. Spoilers for Civil War and major spoilers for Spider-Man: Homecoming. thought an also worried Mary Jane. Peter Parker's mother and step-father dies, the only family left to take Peter in are his step-father's brother and sister-in-law.. but only a few months after Peter is taken in by his Uncle Ben and Aunt May, misfortune befalls them as well, Ben and May are killed in a mugging. ), (However, the girls' parents seem to still like him and are sad that their daughters chose popularity over him.). However I discovered Mixed Feelings, a fanfic for the web serial Worm that has totally changed my mind about all this. He asked. peter parker is also a little angst filled gremlin. In part 3 of the Bend So Far series, Peter, Steve, Bucky, and now Tony face the consequences of falling, once again, into HYDRA's unpredictable, but never pleasant, clutches. Oblivious Jam Session - A combination of the team and secret lip-singing. Or, Peter Parker and Cassie Lang are kidnapped by some people who know a little too much about HYDRA and want Tony to make them a weapon. Seven Years Ago when Tony Stark went missing in Afghanistan, his almost eight year old son, Peter James Edwin Stark, was placed in foster care. When Tony returned, it was to the news that his son had been killed when a fire had broken out in the foster home and only the neglectful caretakers survived the blaze. Did MJ actually die? Making his way down the street, he pulled his web shooters and mask from his bag, slipping them on. "The worst one ever." A/B/O dynamics and It's normal for people to be the genetic offspring of 3 or more people of same or varying genders in this future, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (26), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (13), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (13), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (45), I Am Not Known (If Im Not Seen or Heard), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, May Parker Has an Abusive Partner (Spider-Man), And When You Fall (I Will Always Catch You), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), The sleep and subsequent torture of a spider (and other oneshots), Betty Brant & Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, it only took a whole new story for him to get happiness, Peter Parker & James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark, Hard Times (Gonna make you wonder why you even try), Peter Parker & Original Female Character(s), Peter Parker & Tony Stark & Original Female Character(s), Tony Stark & Original Female Character(s), Natasha Romanov Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, James "Bucky" Barnes & Peter Parker & Steve Rogers, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark are Siblings (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Precious Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), the freeform part is that I don't call her Penny, basically take canon and throw it out the window, Poppy Parker (AKA the lesbian Spiderman AU no one asked for but everyone needs), Avengers: Endgame (Movie) - Alternate 2012 Timeline.

Calexico West Port Of Entry Hours, How To Cancel Ulta Hair Appointment, Five Year Engagement Filming Locations San Francisco, Articles A

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us