avengers fanfiction peter never have i ever

He's still kind of horny, but he's also tired, so he can't be bothered to get off on his own right now. Oh, yeah! Tasha's brows draw in half a milimeter, and Clint knows she like him is trying really hard not to think of their team captain's supposed hard-on. Clint's nightmares come back, although they never really left, it was just a lot easier to forget about them with a warm body close by. Move along, Rhodey continued to scowl, glaring murderously at Tony. "Occasionally my webs will run out and it's not like cops are best at keeping their guns on their belts," He shrugged, pulling his legs up to his chest and smiling at the memory. Okay, then. Never have I ever Wanda smiled evilly as she side-eyed Tony, done a line of cocaine off a woman I didnt knows ass.. No. He pockets the phone but doesn't push Tony away. Clint wakes long before Tony, and has time to take a shower and eat breakfast before Tony staggers into his relatively modest living room. Dad yells and I shake my head. I'm training her." And no.. The Avengers - Ambiguous Fandom Relationship: Clint Barton/Tony Stark Characters: Clint Barton Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bruce Banner Thor (Marvel) Natasha Romanov Phil Coulson Additional Tags: Fluff and Crack Never Have I Ever Kissing Drunken Shenanigans Language: English Series: Part 1 of Play a Game Next Work Stats: Published: 2014-05-22 Words: Peter worries too much about his secrets, and Ned doesn't worry at all. I'm awesome at hugging., Thor laughs, and drapes an arm around Steve's shoulders to give him a half-hug of his own. Weak sauce, Sam jeered playfully. Sally, Seymour and MJ exclaimed; Peter shrugged again, weary of this interrogation. Betty and Ned were sitting close, hands almost touching on the floor, their bodies leaning a bit towards one another. Dad questions and I flush. Tss. You're a whiner, Tony mutters and shifts; squirms to get comfortable. Ben Gross was used to being people's second choice. Does that mean I have to take five swigs?. Looks like I was right, he says out loud, and Tony sighs. "Never have I ever kissed a teammate," I say and everyone on the senior team takes a drink. Despite his reputation he has a filthy mouth. L'oreal? Nat, Sam, Clint, and Peter took a shot. Wade explained. Other people who are not Clint, obviously. How his teammates were able to bring so many flasks with them unnoticed, he had no idea. Said Sam. Shut up, this is the last one. I was sleeping. Team red, only being 16-17 had juice boxes. "Nope, nuh uh, nothing." They all turned to Nat. He gets one; a low, quiet moan and a shift of the body pressed against him. Never have I ever woken up with no idea where I was, Wanda mused. Site code originally based on Storyline IO Designs 2002. He's got a big metal mug in hand (he still occasionally forgets the no-smash rule when he wants a refill of something, and it's just easier for them to give him metal mugs for now), and he sits down in an almost perfect lotus position. Only Peter managed to hear Bruce's quiet and defeated "God dammit" and didn't bother explaining why he was sniggering. Don't screw up.". "Never have I ever been stabbed." she exclaimed, her own speech interrupted by her constant giggles. he said, staring intensely at Peter, who now had three fingers. Clint curses softly once he's gone and picks his bow back up. Clint flips him the bird without looking at him. including: He knows hers, too. But, one day, Nurse Warner went missing and was never found. DC Character Wade had taught him beforehand how to shoot and it was just so easy for him, like second nature "No big deal.". #ironman So if you don't mind?, It takes a couple of seconds before Clint gets the implications so get the hell outta my room and when he does, he whines. He hangs up Tony's discarded clothes while he's at it; he's a slob by nature, but Coulson's been a good influence. Pietro and I needed food before we joined Hydra. Thor, Steve and Bruce are already in, Tony adds in a sing-song voice. What the HELL?' Please tell me you're awake, Barton. We play the fun rules, right? I'm not really he huffs and his ears grow pinker. A strong, almost sickly sweet wooden aroma fills the air, and Thor takes a deep whiff before sighing with contentment. Tell your friends about this story - short address https://tthf.me/Xlw4. Oh thats bor- seriously Cap? Bruce Banner/ Hulk Only alcoholics use glasses, Tony huffs and grabs a bag of M&M's. And the minute flinch and tightening of Steve's frame answers the question well enough, doesn't it? And because I'm Iron Man.. Clint rolls his eyes and tugs Tony's shirt off. That's too easy. #peterparker (but they still needed to stay at an hotel) and since Mr. Harrington was probably in his room calling his wife, they could do what they wanted. Right?. Tiredness and sleep is closing in on him, fast, so Clint spreads out fully in the big bed and lets himself get dragged under. Devi eyes one of the sculptures in the garden theyd agreed to meet in, of three people leaning their heads in towards each other until they sort of meld together. Always with the dramatics, Clint teases and drinks. Should we proceed? They quickly released Gamora from the Soul Stone, then scattered the Stones to the edges of the universe. Weakling, she mutters in Russian and Clint grimaces. Then there's cold slipping into the warmth, cool air across his body, and Clint whines low until there's a warm something almost touching him and the mattress has dipped with the added weight. It's all right, Tony says and pats his forearm. But then, the Peter Parker part of him, the ever so honest part, didn't really want to lie. Yeah, sure. Anyway, I told everyone we could meet up at seven-ish, get some food, Tony says and waves his hand in a circle for Clint doesn't know, maybe emphasis. Although I technically wrote this as a prequel to Fix You, it is a stand-alone and does not share any of the warnings from that story. I just had a shit handler once; treated me like the dirt under his shoe. 25 Feb/23. It's the rules., The rules say that I have to drink if I've done it, Clint says just to piss him off. "Hold up, got something you want to share Parker?" "Really?" Please consider turning it on! Clint groans. Tony Stark personally needed a drink. shaka wear graphic tees is candy digital publicly traded ellen lawson wife of ted lawson avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony. MJ Dude Peter sounded somewhat awed. as well as I just I guess it comes down to the person, and not their equipment? The last part sounds like a question, one of his 'is this something that makes sense in this century' ones. He's not good with relationships. Steve, the only one not drinking this time, looks exasperatedly at Tony. "Never have I ever gotten drunk," Uncle Steve says and everyone takes a drink. You'll get to know only if you read 'em. Youre going commando when you help little old ladies cross the street? Sam asked. Wait, Clint says. When you're ready, when you're sure, and when there's nobody else in the middle. Vague snorts from the rest of the team. I accidentally burned down the building that him and all of the people he 'helped' were in. Lindsay doesn't win. And out of those two, only one can be remedied, I'm afraid. Tony sighs dramatically before he straddles Clint and brushes their lips together. This will probably be a few chapters or series. (The universe has a terrible sense of humor. Then: Wait so what about when you're not drunk anymore?. I'm not great at relationships. Steve makes another squeaky sound, but less panicked this time, and Clint leans his head on the Captain's shoulder and presses their cheeks together. Clint figures he'll just steal Nat's drink; he didn't bother to buy anything for tonight, and he doesn't keep alcohol on his floor. I smell a demi, Brucie. "Because we're like siblings and always want to remember that," Ava says and we drop our shirts back down. What if they asked about being robbed? We have to hurry or Mr. Stark will be mad at you for being late again." I m'n yes. I too find it welcoming, the physical affection of my shield brothers be it erotic or not. He turns to Steve, and suddenly looks really serious. "Never Have I Ever had a girlfriend." MJ, however, ringed the bell too, reminding everyone that she was a referee, and nodded at Peter. Clint, Natasha, and Bucky I get, they were assassins and seduction is normal in that field, and everyone knows Im a giant man-whore, but you? It Multi-fandom oneshots. Same as Steve- dirt poor in the 30s, was all Bucky said. Which was true, it was a terrible smell, especially for his enhanced nose, he could still smell the lingering alcohol on someone a day after they had drank anything. We have, Clint says. He knew exactly what he was going to say. Also, English isn't my native language, so if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, please comment! It's the new year's party and everyone seemed to be here. It's not until he hears the yelled Hey- ow! They're lying in bed, embracing, making out, and it's probably one of the gayer things Clint has done but he doesn't mind. 'lfway into the Pern bottle? Tony offers. Clint and Tony (and the team) get drunk, fall into bed together, fall out of it, and fall back in again. Tony, stop being judgemental. Never have I ever, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction Disclaimer: the MCU and its characters are not mine. They just lie there, entangled, and slowly drift off. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "Never have I ever shot a gun," Scott says and everyone but Aunt May and he takes a drink. she said, voicing the thoughts of her fellow teammates, who looked at Peter with horror. Clint's stomach does a weird little tumble that Clint is definitely not going to analyze later, and he folds his arms and keeps his eyes on the screen. #pepperpotts "I'm Peter's fianc." Why MJ chose him to 'be in charge', he didn't know. Your turn, L'oreal, Tony says and claps Thor on the back. You owe me ten bucks, Clint says to Natasha, who shakes her head. Clint keeps his hand high and the phone out of Tony's reach. Would he say yes or no? And that's how I started my journey to become to almighty me!" He speaks with exclamation marks a lot, and that only gets worse as he gets drunk, Clint knows. God, shut up, Clint grits out and grabs the remote so he can turn up the sound and drown out Tony's babble. Oh, come on! She was the one to offer the cursed game. Better?. One moment. #blackwidow Which I'm gonna lie in, whether you're in it or not.. Yeah, that would that would be great, doc, Steve says with a relieved smile. As expected, Natasha, Clint, Steve, Bucky, Sam and Tony drank, but yet again Peter surprised them all by downing his glass. Bruce was on a stool, placing the book he had been reading on the table next to the drinks when the others started talking, and Thor (who sat on a stool he had pulled away from the bar) decided to put his hammer on it. Devi's life is turned upside down after a night at a party. 1. "I may or may not have a boyfriend." Flash exclaimed, laughing and ringing the bell. #pp MJ, these are the guys." They don't say good night. Please consider turning it on! "Never have I ever kissed a guy." Seriously Tony? Earlier in the day they fought against enchanted trees and not just one but two mad scientists, which explained why they were so exhausted and in need of a good game to play. Steve, you animal, you.. I remember!. Clint rolls his eyes. Tony's face is still flushed, his chest pink with exertion against the Tesseract-blue of his arc reactor. Missions? Steve asks, smiling, and Clint and Nat both nod. So, Captain America's gay, Tony says into his VSOP. Everything was going great until Y/n accidentally slaughtered her entire family with powers she didn't know she had. Guardians: What if Harry Potter had a big sister? It's strangely optimistic, for her, and Clint wonders if the crazy genius has grown on her too. "Never Have I Ever been an animal themed superhero." Please consider turning it on! The game has not ended yet, has it?, Oh no, not by far! Tony says. It's a weird, stiff laugh. We all sit down in the living room and wait for Danny to take charge even if I was the leader of the junior team and Uncle Steve was the leader of the seniorteam. Bruce grabs one of the packets of Cheetos and looks around with that same calm, quietly interested-but-also-exasperated air he usually wears around Tony and his antics. Are you trying to get a full set or something? Clint asks, because it's pretty obvious that Thor and Bruce haven't tangoed, and he knows Natasha hasn't slept with any of them aside from Clint, of course, but that's years ago now. Before they started, they all agreed to not let the game get sexual as there was a child present. "Okay, my turn. Pepper would know what to do. He's certainly grown on everyone else who lives in this tower even Steve's stopped looking at Tony like a secondary version of his dad, and started smiling at the guy more. You turned to the all too familiar voice, breath hitching in your throat as you met the eyes of a certain brown haired person that played one of your favorite su Decided that I would publish a book of one shots and headcanons that people request! Tony just shrugs with a tilted smile. Natasha turns to him with an icy stare. I'm so awesome it hurts sometimes.. (REQUESTED PART TWO), THE SPIDERVERSE: HUNTING SPIDER (REQUEST), THE LIFE OF PETER PARKER THE INTERN (HE'S ALSO SPIDER-MAN BUT HUSH), PETER BEING MULTILINGUAL (REQUESTED PART TWO). And then I ran. He looks up at the clock. #geniouspeter Holy shit that was a amazhang thing to come back to, I can't thank you lot enough. That's why Tony will stop. Peter wished he could have said that. He ignores the sulking genius and watches Lindsay decide on a red velvet. And the best. Tony remembered Peter telling him about the new kid at his school and how he had gushed about how cool the guy was, almost certain he had gotten the name right. Clint blinks and looks at the ceiling, but the AI stays silent. "What? Told in two timelines, this is a story of finding both a father and a new home. Peter didn't go to Manhattan very often-usually only to visit the Avengers Tower whenever he received an invitation, which wasn't often. Any trade marks that appear on the site are used without permission and This was a request from@imwithtonyandnatasha, I had a lot of fun writing it and really I hope it doesn't look like I rushed the ending. It's a great warrior-thing compliment up there, trust me. Right, Tony says and drapes himself over Clint. Guys? Tony says. They are both terrible at communication in general; how are they supposed to survive as boyfriends? Peter staired Stark directly in the eyes, slowly raising his glass and finished his drink, keeping a blank the entire time. It's not needed; the genius does a fucking smashing job by himself, and Clint can't be bothered to give any shits. He's lying with his head in Tony's lap, and Tony plays with his hair while he watches a re-re-re-run of Beverly Hills 90210. Not too bad, but I haven't slept in three days. She takes a picture and texts it to her group chat with Eleanor, Fabiola, and Aneesa: our last brain cells, she captions it. We should fight all the time.. "Why would you ever put a planting pot on your head?" (Then again, Thor usually looks delighted.) Y'know, you're makin' it really hard for me not to come on to you right now, Tony says, but he's not touching Clint, so it's all cool. I know, Legolas, Tony huffs. Once Clint is in bed, Tony makes a quiet, questioning noise and actually rolls over to plant his face firmly in the crook of Clint's neck. Would make sense., Huh? Steve looks between them. Which is, of course, why Tony has waited to tell Clint and Natasha until it's too late to stop it. #fieldtrip It's after one of Clint's undercover missions, three days of playing nice and hiding in plain sight before he could get where he needed and take out the people he should. Ever wondered what the Avengers or the characters of the Marvel Cinematic Universe would be as yanderes? Sowhat was the object? Bucky smirked. That doesn't mean I don't judge you, she says easily and cracks her breakfast muffin in two to share with him. Tony, Steve, Bucky, Nat, Clint, and Bruce took a shot. Peter said. Clint wonders if Tony and Bruce slept together. ", "Sure," Thor sat up a little straighter, pondering what on earth he could say "Never have I ever been arrested more than once. "Shit babe sorry." It's a little cute and a lot sad, and Clint sighs when he realizes that he's going to accept Tony's invitation. Natasha clinks her bottle with Clint's. No! And I didn't so much pee on his suit as I peed in his bag so technically, I guess I've peed on five suits. He looks down at his rapidly draining bottle. All of you" Clint said. Absolutely, Tony says and leans heavily against the wall across from Clint. Nat's gorgeous, and people always notice but Clint knows she finds it easier to trust people that don't want to get in her pants. i should continue that, and because i have writer's block and felt a moment of motivation, Paxton Hall-Yoshida/Ben Gross/Devi Vishwakumar, my benvi bias made itself known in the writing of this, but my love for every dynamic in the love triangle also made itself known, (if you consider canon proceeded as usual from 3.04 when reading this), never have i everplayed never have i ever. That was really nice., I know, Clint says and doesn't so much sit down as he falls on his ass. This way, Clint can make sure that it's not hot enough to scald Tony's throat and tongue. Good night, Clint., Mmmm. He clings to her for another moment before attempting to stand on his own two legs. Abe was next. Oooh, yes, I like this! Tony says before drinking. Ship? Natasha's mouth quirks upwards in what, on a lesser person's face, would constitute as a fond smile. Tony makes a 'pssh' noise and pokes around in the fridge for one of his disgusting shakes. However, with the arrival of a new super nurse in New York, Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes cant help but think she looks like their Avengers X Reader Preferences & One-Shots, Half Truths Lead to Misunderstandings (Not Dead, Update Coming Soon), Preferences/Imagines/x Readers *Book 2*(Requests open). Tony makes a disgruntled noise against Clint's ribcage. Please stop talking, Natasha says into her coffee cup. Everyone is drunk (Except for Peter and MJ) Really, Barton? Natasha mutters and drinks with him. Flash Tony informed me that the post-battle bonding rituals of Asgard are much different to Midgardian customs, Thor says with a serious nod. Just saying., Tony's breath ghosts hotly over Clint's cheek. He stumbles forwards and clutches Clint's door frame to keep upright. This is darker/dirtier than I've written Bucky before, so strap in, y'all. 's been an awes'me night. He grimaces. Okay, Tony says with a wolfish grin. Tony hasn't said anything while Natasha and Clint are doing what the rest of the team calls 'that mind-melding thing', but he looks twitchy and excited at Natasha's glare. Abe was laughing quite loudly at a joke Charles was telling. Heh. I'm really sorry, Clint says, and promptly squirms back under the covers when he remembers that he's still naked. 'ch is weird, 'cause it's not us'lly with hever nave I haver. He frowns. I saw it on F.R.I.E.N.D's and wanted to know what it was like!" It's creepy. When Natasha helps him upright, he can see her swaying, and grins. Supposedly Loki was visiting an old ally but Thor and Bruce had shared a look, knowing exactly who the god of mischief was talking about. Tony could of sworn he had seen Bruce mouth 'Sugar Daddy', but that couldn't be right. And Capsicle has a built-in hard-on for anything that might be considered team-building.. I'll be here. Thirteen-year-old Natalie Pierce--aka Agent Sola--is no stranger to tough times. The hottest boy in school. To absolutely no one's surprise, Tony's really good in bed. Or out of the bedroom. Barton are you hugging Cap without his consent? Tony asks, laughter in his voice, from behind Clint. So does Steve, to their slight surprise. Trust me, Cap, he fit neatly in the bully category, Clint says with a smirk. After another moment of the Captain being stiff and awkward, Steve's posture relaxes and his arms come up around Clint's waist. Nova questions and they all nod sheepishly. set in senior year, following canon season 3 (and assuming that ben and devi get together after it.). Ok, never have I ever dined and dashed, Peter decided to start out with a relatively tame non-confession. Um, thank you, Clint, he says softly. He likes tzatziki. I think I'll join you, doctor, Steve says, before stuttering out not I mean, not in that-, Capsicle, pumpkin, you're good, Tony drawls. When they want to. All I have now is the next two weeks of community service and all that. How on Earth did you manage that? Natasha says, arms folded against her chest, exuding disapproval of the situation but also a hint of intrigued curiosity that only Clint would be able to pick up on. I thought we agreed that wouldn't be a good idea., No no, Tony says and shakes his head violently, something that throws him off-balance again. She took a shot. I WAS BORED SO DON'T KILL ME FOR THE RANDOMNESS PLEASE "So," asked Natasha. Guilty? Now. And the hand immediately retreats along with an annoyed huff from its owner. And it was for science, Bruce says to Steve, if you wondered. Then again, Tony is equipped with a curiosity almost as big as his ego, and although people like Thor love boasting about their life and their past battles, Clint knows it's killing Tony to know so little about Natasha and Clint's pasts. ! Sam cried when Steve took a drink, followed by Bucky, Wanda, Natasha, and Clint. Clint blinks at the guy, who looks completely serious and still sour. #marvel Clint was just glad he had been filming it all on his phone ever since Peter admitted to having a boyfriend. Never have I ever been on top of the Chrysler Building, Steve says. Clint isn't exactly the once-a-year kind of guy himself, but he's pretty sure that Tony's number counts double of his own. What she didn't expect, however, was to catch the eye of a devilishly handsome ex-Russian assassin with a metal arm and a desperate need to be loved. Yes, Tony, Bruce says in his indulgent and slightly patronising tone, and Clint has another giggle-fit into Nat's shoulder. Tony's the only person Clint knows who can flop miserably.

Is A Child Testimony Enough To Convict Someone, Stephanie Joshi Height, Weight, Recent Drug Bust In Knoxville Tn, Curtis Strange Wife Cancer, Nick Yedinak Obituary, Articles A

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us