4 cylinder cars for sale under $5,000

The interior is perfect, just like the description quoted. The Fit also feels agile and enjoyable to drive, and its 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine balances. ride is a little bumpy. Acura builds the best cars and I plan to buy another one after I reach 300,000 miles. They do not make small trucks like this anymore so they are a gem. Prices are very reasonable. post id: 7581225627. posted: about 11 hours ago. I personally don't have much faith in the newer models of this vehicle and feel that this year of the RAV4 will last decades longer. Very proffesional. all the luxuries '03 offers. ----Failure causes the wheel to pop out and risks totalling the vehicle when moving at speed. 4cyl Automatic. Show Payments. He worked with us during the entire process. The customer service was very good, and the buying process was easy! Always works me into the schedule. . Fits 4 comfortably. My daughter has taken to the car quickly and is loving it. Even for a 12 year old car. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. I can turn up the radio volume really loud & once the radio goes off I can hear threw the speakers very a faint sound of whatever station you have before the radio turned off! list price $4,750 224,898 miles California, MD Blue exterior, Gray interior 1 accident, 4 Owners, Fleet use VIN 5NPET4AC3AH602618 See more photos Sponsored 1998 Buick Riviera Coupe Excellent Price $ 490 off avg. Car was clean, got a good deal. To view you will need to schedule an appointment, Good condition but needs to be painted and the back bumper fixed. The miles scared me a little bit but the one owner car has all of the service records from the Acura dealership and runs great. Very reliable and is now my tool truck. Push through that and you'll be rewarded with a great reliable vehicle that truly doesn't need anything more. This car met all my needs, and never had any major issues with it. Cars.com Privacy Statement. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and I was very comfortable dealing with them and I didn't feel rushed. Since disabling AFM, no longer has excessive oil consumption common with this 5.3. I am sold as a repeat customer and recommend Automotive Solutions to anyone looking for a top quality vehicle and superior customer service. I have a 2000 Avalon with 315K and it looks and tuns like new. This Pontiac is 6 cylinder , 3.8 litre , automatic transmission , cruise control , tilt wheel , and radio . I love my Sonata! Enter amount Show payments on listings Exterior Color Vehicle History At Home Services Video Walkaround Test Drive Local Delivery and any applicable fees. Cosmetically at this age/mileage you'll be lucky to get seats that are not torn, mirrors that are not burnt and a dash that isn't cracked. They are very professional and provides great customers service. It's been a great car ! It just rolled over 288,055 miles and its still going stronger than ever. Your Search Results. I got it for a great price from a guy that needed to sell it. At some point I had an oil leak I wasnt aware of and had only about a quart and a half left (out of the 5.5 that's needed)but she kept going. Also it has an oil change which was an added bonus. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Dawn, the sales lady that worked with us was very patient and very kind. A video walkaround of this car may be available Very helpful staff. Original 394 V8 was rebuilt around 1994 a Private Seller (308 miles away) 28 10 Make An Offer 1986 Ford Bronco 258,000 mi 8 Cylinder $ 5,000 Really appreciated that! Sebastian is amazing!! how pleasant my car buying experience was. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. Very functional for its size. I really don't want to get rid of mine. Easy to drive, reliable, good gas mileage, sporty, fun to drive, looks good. The 2010 Mazda 3 here has great handling, is sporty for it's class, and is very fun to drive, but if you're looking for a car that rides smoothly, this car doesn't, it does have rather stuff suspension. Ac is ICE COLD!! Customize your car-buying experience based on your budget. Excellent car. Nice interior and exterior. Found a 17 year old 2003 RAV4 with only 71k miles. Good gas mileage good cargo space folding rear seats. I will also drive this one until it dies or I do.. Upon purchase of the vehicle I checked for several things that are known to go out for this model given the mileage/age. This vehicles size is perfect for a teenagers first car. Car is super comfortable, spacious interior with a big body size for a 4 cylinder car. The salesman and the entire crew are friendly and passionate, patiently outlining every detail while providing prompt service. PullerAn engine for a heavy Super Stock tractor can cost between 50,000 and 150,000 and thats just the long block, no turbos, no injectors, no injection pump.. All Items For Sale. Easy to deal with and helpful. Ask for him!!! ----Failure to do so at specified time/mileage interval risks destroying the engine. A video walkaround of this car may be available My salesman Alonzo was actually working two deals at the same time, but his attentiveness was as if my family and I were the only people there. Rear seats are removable to create a generous cargo area. The car was fine before, but after putting in fresh stuff it was 100x better. He went above and beyond to help us with buying a car. Don't get a lot of snow but handles beautifully when we do get it. I live in MI, so it's been weather tested . This is my third Lincoln Continental in 18 years.. Theres plenty of room under the hood for DIY repairs. It's an excellent highway commuter/cruiser, routinely yielding over 32mpg. 2015 Mazda 3i SV Sedan. 11 Honda 4 cylinder cars under $5,000 for sale in Victoria Save my search Sort by: Featured. Simply put failure to do so risks burning out and totalling the transmission. I've owned my 2010 Avenger since 2012, so it's been 8 years. My certified Honda/ Acura mechanic says she will go forever. Ill definitely buy again from Settle Auto Sales! It's a blast to drive and with 215K for miles this one will last. Date (recent) Price . I have had many new vehicles and because of this one I probably won't buy another. Truck Mostly apart. I replaced the inner and outer tie rods, sway bar links, CV axles, lower ball joints, struts, shocks and the bearing. 34,000 4,051 miles GREAT PRICE Sport Durst Mazda KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (750) (984) 244-1313 Newly Listed Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC 53,136 29,334 miles See estimated payment GOOD PRICE Mercedes-Benz of Tampa KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.9 (813) 412-5039 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Start Now Newly Listed This dealership offers Came in with a tight budget and they still had a score of cars to meet my needs. Very helpful staff and honest and also worked with me so I could get a vehicle. Easy buying experience and follow up. My Wallet. . Highly recommended. They (front driver interior, and front passenger exterior) created an inconvenience when they randomly failed and broke off, but those are minor details in my overall view of the vehicle. I had to replace the rear end but a used one was $150. I did briefly mention storage space earlier for the sedan - the storage space is better than other cars in it's class, and the truck is quite big for a vehicle of it's size, but the opening is small and makes it difficult to fit really any big items in, as for the hatchback, it does fix that issue, I was actually able to fit two full sized bikes inside the vehicle (after putting the back seats down) 8 Great Deals out of 26 listings starting at $2,695, 7 Great Deals out of 28 listings starting at $3,000, 6 Great Deals out of 25 listings starting at $3,000, 8 Great Deals out of 27 listings starting at $2,695. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Front wheel drive and a manual transmission. Would definitely buy the exact same model again if this car even ever dies. Standard text messaging rates may apply. Would buy there again 100%! Filter (2) Compare. Lower ball joints. I have a relatively short mileage of 43k. The radio works only for 3 minutes once I push the power button, #1 & #6 button all @ the once time & then press #2 & as I said then hear the radio for 3 minutes! I purchased a Saturn Vue and I love it!! Thank you Mark for everything you have done for me and my family!!!! Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Suspension is too low Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} I was approved with little money down and got a better car then I EVER EXPECTED!!! Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. Rear sway bar links will never sell, share, or spam your mobile number. They were willing to negotiate. I'm selling my 4 cylinder Toyota Tacoma 4x4. 2003 Toyota Corolla LE 1.8 engine 4 cylinder gas saver MPG 30 city/38 highway, 2nd owner. Not only will your mpg be lower but if the previous owners did not follow this guideline, you are inheriting premature engine failure. Bought the car in 2015 with 263k miles, from a lady who purchased it brand new and serviced it at Honda on time, everytime. 400k miles!!!! Almost no oil consumption. This car is red with a tan interior . Thank you, Adis, and God bless! CREDIT & TERM. I have done maintenance and a few repairs. Highly recommended! Used AWD Vehicles Under $5,000: 1,397 Cars from $1,499 - iSeeCars.com Home > Used Cars > Used AWD Vehicles Under $5,000 Used AWD Vehicles Under $5,000 1-20 of 1,397 Used Cars Found Price:<$5000 X Condition:Used X DriveType:AWD X Save Search 2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i - 26,263 mi Featured I have taken this truck where four wheelers dare to go! NO MOTOR OR TRANS. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. I will definitely want to buy Hyundai brand, its has good fuel economy, Fast, friendly and not pushy. Solid car for the year. I traded my BMW for this and I like it soooo much more! go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Contact the dealership with ----Known to go bad and drain the battery overnight. Was extremely happy with the car and Jose. 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 2wd $25,999. post; account; . Bought my SS Supercharge in 2007. Ive purchased several vehicles for my company over the past few years. 4 speed rotomatic 375 transmission. Carlos and John made sure the car I came for from from out of state to buy was ready and running nice. Featured; Price (High to Low) . Don't let the high miles scare you. So far so good. Within minutes I was finalizing my paper work for my new 2007 Toyota Camry. These have been temporarily saved. Autogreen was amazing when looking for my first car. Cab needs lots of work. He helped solve a problem that was intermittent. Under $15,000 . He was patient and accommodating. Browse Toyota RAV4 vehicles in Bemidji, MN for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. The autos are sufficiently reliable *if* fully maintained. Thanks again, Sellersburg Auto. It is a 4WD model but in all honesty I rarely needed to use 4WD to get through the snow. My Wallet. Garaged and little used for the last 20 years. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Very reliable, and always had confidence to get me where I needed and wanted to go. Friendly and open. I have replaced the headlights and purchased new wheels, but nothing flashy, and it remains relatively the same as originally purchased. This car drove well and I had no problems other than usual wear and tear. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. I still drive this car every day! Very enjoyable driving this car. I intend on keeping her another 100K miles. I am absolutely thrilled with this car ! Mostly driven on the interstate from home to school, or the occasional drive in the mountains with friends. Engine: 161.0HP 2.4L 4 Cylinder . Bought car new May of 2015. This car helped me become a full time mom with football cheerleading daycare school work I was able to work in get to school with this car ( BELLAB) my kids love this car I dont want to let go but I cant afford it now. The car is super clean on the inside, no mechanical or electrical problems, low mileage and at a great price. The auto transmissions should also have a 3x3 drain/fill if not previously done along with new 3 & 4 pressure switches and the filter. Super easy to work on and as a college student, most the parts have been mostly affordable, so that a plus for the wallet. We have already taken the vehicle out of town and it rode great. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. Allowed me to practically keep the car ALL day and take it to the dealership for evaluation. I was looking for a reliable used car and Autogreen helped me find exactly what I was looking for. Great car for the age, the next owner should have a small budget set aside for maintenance. 99% complete, only missing radiator. The people were friendly, helpful and courteous. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Very reliable. Constant repairs. and any applicable fees. In the future when looking for vehicles I will always look at their website to see if they have anything that fits our needs. I have had this car for 9 years now. Pricing is reasonable and they have a huge amount of cars for sale. The perfect balance of sport and luxury and every part of the car is in working condition. Show Payments. Kelly, Cory and Andrew are low-key and informative. Great place to buy a car!! Front end body parts in good condition. Email By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy. Good tires, bed liner, gooseneck hitch, 176,000. Recent new battery, alternantor and master brake cylinder. I remember being surprised he could run the 7 with 4 big block blown engines. Good car- son loves it!! Like all of the cars under $5000 on our list, the Lucerne has a reputation for durability and value. I'm an old grease xxxxxx and do most of my care maintenance. On March 12 2022 as I was heading home I was hit in the middle of an intersection by a truck going through a red light. Very dependable car and I love it! For sale is a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix , sedan . Drives great, tows perfect and has been very reliable. Cons- Rep was VERY Accommodating and pleasant! $ 5,000 1964 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 4 door with 125,298 original miles. Would definitely recommend this car for someone who travels a lot on the highway to get to school or work. Take advantage of this historic movie set and watch your dreams of driving off in the sunset come true! . I now have 105,000 and it has not skipped a beat. Doing the work yourself cuts down the cost by like 70% + you gain the confidence, knowledge and experience of working on your own car. Had a wonderful experience. Calls may be prerecorded. Got a nice car for a great price. Only drawbacks are that they are not super quiet inside. The finance guy was great too! Everyone made it a pleasure to buying a car. Carlos was honest, straight forward and I purchased a beautiful, solid car with confidence. and any applicable fees. In the 4yrs ive had it i have not had any problems with it at all, just basic maintenance and from what i know the previous owner did not take care of it. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and. No problems at all. This car has never failed on me, betrayed me or leave me behind.Like other people have mentioned it's going to be very very hard to part from it. Definitely is great on gas, I drive lot of highway miles and get upwards of 30 miles per gallon which was great in comparison to some of my older vehicles I had. With just some polish and wax mine looked like it just left the factory. Used Dodge Trucks for Sale Near Me. ----If torn/rotting, car sways excessively when turning, accelerating or braking hard. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Good one for pulling antique camping trailer. We value your privacy. I decided to give the car a second chance, I replaced the transmission, a bunch of hoses that were feeling rough, changed all the fluids bc the previous owner never did any work to it. My daughter loves driving it. The previous owner had a timing belt and tune up 12,000 miles ago so that is a big bonus. My Wallet. Everyone involved in our buying process was so helpful and made it quick and easy. The car runs well and my experience with Brandon was very very pleasant. Save up to $4,126 on one of 7,509 used cars for sale near you. The V-8 has ample power for this SWB truck, and great tow vehicle with 3.73 4x4. Very happy with everything. I have had the car for 2 months now with no problems. If she does, it got good safety grades back in its day. I've owned the car coming up on a year after strictly owning junkers, and it's about to go over 200,000 miles. It currently has 287,000 miles on it and is still going strong. Will do their best so you can drive home in a new,used car. I bought her in 2009 with 75,000 miles she now has over 220,000. Design is nice enough. I just love it. Great car as long as the transmission holds out I would recommend except with the transmission. The price was already under value and they made us feel at ease with the purchase. He addressed my concerns about the tires and a sensor light. Good project vehicle. Pre-ignition will wear out the crankshaft bearings on top of carboning the oil control rings leading to oil consumption. Find Used Cars Under $4,000 Near Me Update Showing 1 - 25 out of 3,280 listings Sort by CARFAX Best Match 2011 Ford Focus SE 14 Photos great value Price: $3,995 No Accident or Damage Reported CARFAX 1-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Lux Car Sales Location: South Easton, MA We now have 278,000 miles on it and it still runs strong and smooth on the highway ( just drove 1000 miles to Ft. Myers) at 80 mph. Will definitley be back again. $5,000 Great Deal | $234 under Hot Car Free CARFAX Report Oxmoor Ford 4.0 (252 reviews) 5 mi. This car has met all of my needs. Disclaimer: Cars-SUV's-Trucks [email protected] $135 DOWN! Rockers ok. Engine and transmission are out of car but included. I love it. We will definitely visit this place again for future car needs. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. *Super critical* It still looks new in and out. I needed a car to drive out to the desert to visit family, and for short rides to school and back. Low mileage for me but after 95k the only surprise was replacing the fuel-level indicator. MONTHLY BUDGET . The UA6 TL is effortless on the highway, where it truly belongs. The leather seats hold up very well with no tear except the well known cracked dashboard. Would recommend Auto Spot LLC to anyone looking for a used car. you know how to fix it it can run. of course it is 2001 Sports model..most popular model. I feel like my Sonata is still aesthetically pleasing to look at when I'm walking up to after a long night at work. Cars.com Privacy Statement. $5,000* Excl. . Excellent vehicle plenty powerfull 6cylinder engine good looking vehicle inside and out. This was my first car that I bought used in 2022 at 120K miles I have since added another 10K within a year. and any applicable fees. I would recommend this place to any and every one! Charges 266,000 km SUV Automatic 4cyl 2.4L Petrol Check car history Private Seller Car QLD Contact seller View details 3 Compare 2003 Mazda 6 Luxury Sports GG Series 1 Auto $5,000* Excl. ----Done during timing belt work, replace if leaking as its cheaper in the long run. I've still owned my trusted 2006 Acura TL in maroon and cream interior with 156k miles. 1988 Lincoln Town Car in good, original condition. Id much rathe, Latest update 2/21/23 (added engine bay and interior pic) Soon there will be more pics top to bottom. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Local drag racing legend celebrating 50th anniversary. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. We value your privacy. Original engine and transmission. Great for the value and price and I would buy another one in a heartbeat because it is so nice for being a 1996 RAV4. Low maintenance. Why We Picked It: This unusual-looking sports car definitely isn't like the other cars on this list, but available . The exterior (in my opinion) is a lot better than it was on the previous body style, I get the "big smiling" front end isn't for everyone but I love the look ----Rear end skids out during quick tight turns. No motor or trans. I waited 2 months before putting this review and I like the car even more than when I first purchased it. The experience was very quick, and I was treated. No issues, no problems, anything. Comes with ne, 1951 Plymouth Cambridge its pretty solid all around the only real rust problem is the rockers. a video consultation. I came into South Chicago Dodge so worried I won't be approved but my sells rep Hector made everything perfect!! Has the Original Flathead straight six that still turns over but doesnt start. LS 4WD Excellent Price $ 654 off avg. Then I found m2 auto group with the bmw I was looking for and I got a really great affordable rate with a small down paymentI would definitely recommend..the buying process was hassle freeno loooooonggggggg drawn out day like at the major dealerships. Sort by. Can't Find It? She(the car) definately has its own little personality. It's hard to find trustworthy dealers anymore. There has been very little maintenance except oil changes. . We present a 1975 MG Midget Roadster in barn find condi, 1971 MG Midget The name Midget was first used by MG in 1929 ascribed to the M Type, this being MGs first baby sports car based on the then newly released Morris Minor. Great daily driver. It boasts roomy seating space and a large cargo area, and it rates above-average for crash safety. I change the oil regularly ( do it myself) as the only downside to this engine is sludge. offering thelightweight advantage of an aluminum cylinder block, aluminumheads and a composite intake manifold over cast iron enginesin early cars. Great overall vehicle! Brad was no pressure sales guy but was there when needed. We offer Profes, 1966 International 1 Ton Truck project ready for restore, call for more info. He made the remaining 10% portion of this process doable. 1-25 of 229 Results. Absolutely the best car we ever owned. Fair pricing. Perfect! 30/36 City/Highway MPG Awards: * 2007 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact Cars Under $5,000 Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! Cars.com Privacy Statement. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Also, Text or call and if I don't answer please leave message. ${award} ${year}. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Be mindful that while this car is "higer-performing" it also comes with higher maintenance costs. No rip off "fair market" 2 to 5 grand add on cost. list price $3,995 273,546 miles Virginia Beach, VA Blue exterior, Beige interior No accidents reported, 2 Owners, Personal use VIN 1GNEK13T65J200658 See more photos 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Armada LE 4WD Excellent Price $ 660 off avg. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. You can get more information about this car from your couch through I absolutely love my Porsche Cayenne. Your 5K will get you a strong 4.6L V8 capable of 275 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. Cars under $10k; Cars under $20k; Cars under $30k; Cars under $40k; Cars under $50k; Cars under $60k; . I had every thing I needed, moon rood, V6 engine, fully loaded, AC, CD player, no back up cameras, no video player.. Must put premium Grade gas. Charges 180,999 km Hatch Automatic 4cyl 2.3L Petrol Check car history Private Seller Car QLD Contact seller View details 8 1 Compare I definitely recommend this vehicle for everyday practical use. This is been the most reliable car that I have ever own. After my car was stolen, I needed replacement and found a similar car at Sellersburg Auto. (I was that lucky person). Needs basic work such as changing transmission pan and oil pan gaskets, clean gas t, 5.7 V8 LT1 Automatic, Air, cruise, tilt wheel, CD Player245/50/ZR16Have air bags, new hood and windshieldRuns & drives***Needs left rear quarter panel and front nose, 1 Owner Carfax, no accidents1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition 4x45.2 Liter 318 V8Only 134k milesAll power optionsLeather interiorA/CCruiseDual power seatsSunroofTrailer hitchClean under, I am the original owner.

Vape Pen Red Purple Blue Light, Barnsley Crematorium Grounds Opening Times, Articles OTHER

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us