2005 ford five hundred shuts off while driving

It started back up and ran fine. Lossing everything including powerstearing. The contact coasted the vehicle to the side of the road, turned it off and restarted it. I was driving my car it started to shake very hard well I heard a snap sound and my car started to drag I got out my frame above my right lower control had snapped ive read that many other people are having the same problem I contactes Ford about the issue and they said there is nothing they can do well I'm out of a vehicle but vefore all of this I kept going through fuel relay issues and eventually started losing my instrument cluster so now I'm fighting with them to do the repairs. Especially during street/city driving, car suddenly kicks forward then failsafe and will sometimes stall out in middle of street. 2005 - 2007 Ford Five Hundred Throttle Body Problems DIY Auto Homeschool 18.7K subscribers Subscribe 1.2K Share 96K views 3 years ago In this video, we are dealing with throttle body issues on. I guess you have to change both pumps so that the left pump will know what the right pump is doing. Since I bought my car in 2007 I am on my 4th battery. Tl the contact owns a 2005 Ford Five Hundred. Additionally, when I tried to use my emergency lights, they would also go off whenever the panel went out. Was on a busy interstate doing 70 mph and managed to get the car to the side of road on the shoulder. The crankshaft position sensor's role is monitoring the engine's many moving parts including the crankshaft, engine valves, and pistons. The extended warranty company also refused to honor the warranty also. by tmac1180 Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:14 pm, Post If the computer loses the signal from this sensor, the computer sees no reason to operate the ignition and fuel systems so the engine shuts off. Ask your Ford dealer. Dashboard lit up and immediately lost all power to car. statistics and reliability analysis of Ford Five Hundred based on all problems reported for the Five Hundred. if I do not have foot on gas on break it will continue to move. I replaced the fuel filter one time that is underneath the car. I am typically not one to complain, but I feel very strongly about the safety of this vehicle, especially since I have a 3yr old daughter. Go to another state & leave it there. However, I was able to get off the road and make a right turn at the next road and pull over. What Do You Have Any Suggestions To Help Figure Out Why 2005 F150 With 4.2l 6 Cyl 2wd Will Not Start. Follow directions how to clear failsafe and implement them. I am worried that my car will give out again like this resulting in an accident. I can be doing 10mph n go to turn a corner n it shuts off. I have owned my 2006 Ford 500 for 5 yrs and have had and issue for the last 2 yrs. I'm Sick, Frustrated, angry, about to lose my job, what else? wow~ this is one i've never heard before. The contact stated that the vehicle stalled without warning while driving 30 mph. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Thank God it was all down hill. Only light on dash was the airbag light. My daily drive is turnpike 70 mph. This fixed the car and have no issues or lights. Oil was present in the engine and no other major issues seemed to be present before this one. The approximate failure mileage was 55,000. It was very cold and snowy out. . The guy at the dealership wasn't helpful or friendly. The mechanic stated that the transmission needed top be replaced. If you get one from the salvage get them from the same car. The contact stated that while driving 65 mph the vehicle stalled. Even though I have a 2007 model year, the car was manufactured in 2006 and the cluster is the problem. Ford should have a recall on this issue! Last time this occurred car required towing to local Ford dealer. I had no warning was in bad traffic from a collision just up ahead when the car just died. Well, I moved houses on the other side of town and had to move it and could not afford a tow so I drove it for about a mile or so and it shut off once at the red light when I had to sit and wait but when it shuts off it will start back up. statistics and reliability analysis of Ford Five Hundred based on all problems reported for the Five Hundred. They told me it would run like $80 for each coil plus $800 for the circuit board on top of labor if that's all that is wrong with it. I think corrective action should be taken towards a resolution. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure occurred intermittently while driving at any speed. Oil and brake light illuminate constantly. After reading these comments, I fear driving it, if it starts. The engine was still running and would accelerate. they usually are. Next evening, turned on ignition and the Escape starts running rough in the driveway. Why can't ford be held acountable for thjese and fix them at no charge. However, the car was still running. all problems of the 2006 Ford Five Hundred However, none of these parts are available due to being on backorder. There is something mechanically wrong with this car. Drove it home and have not taken it out since. Tried to start 2 times for about 10 sec. the car could stall at anytime while driving putting myself and my family at risk, I don't think much of this automobile company for not standing behind there product, I will never recommend a Ford vehicle to friends,family or even my worst enemy never never again!!!!. Wont shift from first gear after cluster panel shuts off. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more! Back of me car did same thing. This car has had so many issues, never again will I buy a FORD!! I will check into it. A service station diagnosed the problem and found an electrical short in a computer module which controls the radiator fan. The failure mileage was 60,000 and the current mileage was 80,000. The plugs burned to hot for the coil packs, and burned them out; which in turn burned the computer out; and the catalytic converters; and sensors, all for a set of faulty plugs :( I was able to get a few parts after market including the computer and the catalytic converters and only spent $3000.00 for repairs. Our harness is an upgraded, direct replacement for the GM 15862656 and the AC Delco PT2195. I had the car a year and have not got to drive it. The approximate failure mileage was a 139,000. When I got the car to the shop, they tried to turn the engine over with a breaker bar, and could not get it to turn. The mechanic told me this might just be a one time glitch. This process repeats on and off over time. Upon initial inspection I fount the car was throwing the code p0351 I cleared all faults and problem went away weks went by and problem started again but more sever during normal operation the car started shaking and shifting erratic I then came upon some k formation as to a recall Ford put in place stating improper calibration of pcm and tcm cause unnecessary interaction I the electrical system and malfunction of the vehicle. on October 19, 2016. Ford Five Hundred Vehicles With This Problem 3 model years affected 2005, 2006, 2007 Average mileage: 126,054 (1-300,000) Check Engine Light Diagnosis & Testing : $88 -$111 The average cost for a Ford Five Hundred Check Engine Light Diagnosis & Testing is between $88 -$111. Then google each code (and/or post them here) to gain additional information as to why the engine is shutting down. The vehicles electronics completely shut off while driving at freeway speeds. Posted on Jun 09, 2009 Chuck Lenhardt Jan 26, 2022 The approximate failure mileage was 49,000. It should never be in control of moving by itself when the brakes are applied. I guess i would look at the throttle pos sensor and all wires(if accessable) to and from pedal sensor. Having already planned to get a new vehicle in the near future, I went to the Toyota dealership the same day and left with a 4Runner. This is a flaw w Ford 500 2005 throttle body many complaints and test does never issues recall, unsafe. It turns out it is a faulty instrument cluster, just like the TSB mentioned. This needs to be investigated immediately before something terrible happens to someone. Me and my seven year old daughter was in the car. Happened a second time while picking up children from daycare. At the time no warning lights. Code is p0191, replaced fuel pump and inertia switch as suggested in tsb. I then pull over wait for 10 seconds to 2 min and it starts back up. Car shuts off while driving down the road. Unless of course while I am driving up or down a steep hill. So now I'm still paying the loan on it while it sits in shop waiting for the part. Apparently this is a ongoing problem with these vehicles. The contact stated that while driving 70 mph, the wrench warning indicator illuminated as the vehicle stalled. I got it back and it was still sputtering and then the check engine light came on again. The instrument cluster goes off sometimes and doesn't come back on. The vehicle was not further repaired. Did not fix problem. Looking forward to the class action to recover the cost of repairs. . About 10 minutes later after a full stop the vehicle had another acceleration while foot on brake and the vehicle stalled out. The next day I took it to the Ford dealership and the wrench light and check engine came on. I got back in the car turned the ignition and after a few seconds it started and I could tell it was only running on 4 cylinders instead of 6. It is a very scary situation and can happen multiple times a day. Four coils are bad and it burned the circuit board or whatever you call it. Starts doing this as soon as the car is started. Changing the fuse fixed the problem. I had my Ford 500 3mos, at first all dash board lights would go outand maybe come back on the same day. The contact stated that the air conditioning unit failed and was blowing hot air. to no avail. Filled up with gas on Friday evening. Ok I was driving and it just shut completely down after I found out my ignition coils was going bad and was about to replace it. Vehicle then began showing random warning lights including "check engine", which was diagnosed first time as low fuel level sensors a & b. I mean it can't be normal wear and tear or for that matter why did I have notice of a problem from my system check. in this instance with the loss of power steering and no one was hurt or even killed due to their little " known problem " that they seem to have conveniently put on the " back burner " for the public ( their customers and REPEAT customers ) to shell out bucks due to their obvious PARTS FAILURES over and over. I had this car repaired twice at a professional mechanic shop that cost me thousands of dollars. It's in perfect condition except for one thing. This could be a very serious situation if someone is within 15ft when the car goes out of control all by itself and the driver is not ready.

Hua Jai Teuan Eng Sub Ep 1 Kissasian, Calogen Extra Shots Benefits, Jefferson County Wv Indictments 2022, John Bowman Cask Strength, Shell Energy Change Email Address, Articles OTHER

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us