15982486f3b1e9ebe5a grand hotel, torquay breakfast

At which point a man carrying a tray with sandwichs on walked into the bar. If youve booked a fully refundable room rate, this can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in depending on the property's cancellation policy. On checking in, having booked a room, via Booking.com, that clearly and unequivocally stated that the room had a sea view and a balcony we were allocated a room on the 4th floor that was tiny and had no balcony. In addition, guests can give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores weve received and divide that total by the number of review scores weve received. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment. The window didnt close properly or lock. What are some of the property amenities at The Grand Hotel? Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Please note, this property cannot accommodate bookings of 5 or more rooms. The fan made little or no difference. Having Complained About Our Stay The Company That Apparently Oversees The 'Business' Totally Ignored Our Complaint. We on this particular night were not the only table having the same issues of cold/ raw steak that was burnt on the outside. Private bathroom Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Fairly clean hotel, gorgeous breakfast, the location is ideal short walk to 5 different beaches, bus stop for Paignton and brixham. Sensitively decorated in a contemporary Victorian chic style, the ideals of comfort and relaxation are a priority here. Rest and unwind in a choice of stunning sea view rooms and suites with a welcoming, comfortable, and traditional feel. We hope to see you both again soon. Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about The Grand Hotel. It seems that many of the reviews appear to refer to the same dates in February whilst I was there and I did notice there was a serious problem with checking in on the Saturday night. Request a copy of our Wedding Brochure for the Grand Hotel in Torquay. Perfect location, polite staff, exceptional views of the sea. Starters that werent cooked properly or not even arriving together at the table. With a range of family and dog-friendly rooms. A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in. Dominating the seafront above Corbyn beach, this iconic hotel is an elegant landmark in Torquay. There is no capacity for extra beds at this property. Room VERY POOR And DATED. At the reception there was a woman, who appeared somewhat stressed, seemingly complaining that she had been waiting almost three hours for her room to be ready. We use cookies to personalise content, understand how visitors use our site, provide social media features and relevant ads. Fancy receiving the latest offers to your inbox? I could order a sandwich only by calling room service from my room. Guests are also welcome to relax with a drink at Compass Bar and Lounge. This 4-star hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Paignton Beach and 2.5 mi (3.9 km) from Babbacombe Model Village and Gardens. Refrigerator It features a private bathroom, equipped with shower facilities, a hair dryer and a private toilet. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Alternatively, there is a wide selection of international restaurants nearby. Many travelers enjoy visiting Torre Abbey (0.3 miles), Greenway (4.7 miles), and Friends Of Oldway (1.6 miles). Some units feature a private bathroom with a separate toilet. Not the best stay, however the Cher that we had booked to see at the Princess Theatre was great fun. The smoke-free property has a leisure club. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for The Grand Hotel in Torquay. We paid more, to ensure we had exactly the room we wanted - and were delighted. Upon Getting Our ACTUAL ORDER, Asked For Mustard. Number of floors: 4. The room was neat with walk in shower and had a private safe, a sofa bed and central heating. The Grand Hotel, Torquay The Grand Hotel 4-star property Seafront, Torquay, England Choose Dates ebookers Price Guarantee Photos Rooms Reviews Amenities See More Photos 3.6 out of 5 Good! Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. The Grand Hotel is 19.7 miles from Exeter. Located at 2.6 km distance from the pleasure Paignton Pier, this accommodation puts the city at your fingertips. What food & drink options are available at The Grand Hotel? Couldnt fault the bar area and bar staff, nice and relaxing. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Are there any historical sites close to The Grand Hotel? A hotel for all seasons, The Grand is ideal for outdoor or indoor pleasure pursuits: long walks along the promenade; reading by the fire in the cosy library; taking in the panoramic views from the comfortable casual lounge & Brasserie or soaking up the warmth of Torquays healthy microclimate on the extensive sheltered terrace. I migliori hotel e alberghi vicino a Torquay Visit Monument, Asakusa, Giappone: trova tra 1.648 hotel l'offerta che fa per te grazie a 3.990 recensioni e 33.688 foto inserite dai viaggiatori su Tripadvisor. The highest standards of hospitalilty was given to us in this restaurant by this young women. These fees and deposits will be charged at check-in, check-out, or the time of service. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about The Grand Hotel. The helpful staff and overall property condition get good marks from fellow travelers. We did the Groupon deal which advertised spa facilities, there is literally a tiny pool which was freezing cold, we got in and got out after 5 minutes, def not the relaxing afternoon we had planned. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. Book The Grand Hotel, Torquay on Tripadvisor: See 3,708 traveller reviews, 1,532 candid photos, and great deals for The Grand Hotel, ranked #59 of 81 hotels in Torquay and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Would absolutely not stay again. Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. There's a charge of GBP 20 per pet, per night. I cannot fault them. Please try again later. Which popular attractions are close to The Grand Hotel? The Grand Hotel Torquay's historic jewel. Private bathroom The Grand Hotel Torquay is set merely 1.3 km to Agatha Christie Mile and 0.8 km from The Royal Terrace Gardens. Such poor service, not what I thought fitting for The Grand! Those preferring to eat at the hotel can dine at the on-site restaurant, open for breakfast. 3rd Night Had TERRIBLE FOOD Meant To Be GOURMET Burger And Chips But Got BURNT UNIDIBLE CHIPS And RUBBER BURGER. I asked if I could then bring the sandwich back down. While year-round leisure facilities are on hand in the gym, heated swimming pools, Jacuzzi, sauna and treatment rooms for some essential extra spa pampering and make for a memorable stay. Stayed at this hotel for valentines night after seeing it advertised, sadly despite all the advertising making it appear like a lovely romantic place to stay and have dinner on this occasion it was anything but. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Whilst everyone should expect a minimum level of service, regardless of how little you've paid, I've learnt to steer clear of these deals myself, having had a couple of poor experiences. We had a nice time, the staff are lovely and very helpful. Dining Experience. Well Matre De Was NOT AT ALL RESPONSIVE OR PROFESSIONAL We Had Ordered Food 3 Nights. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Electric kettle, 226 feet In my opinion for a 4star advertised hotel appalling service over all and a very disappointing stay. 1st And 2nd Night Brought To Our Table 2-3 Times Items We Had NOT ORDERED. Serving the finest West Country meats and the freshest locally produced seasonal vegetables, paired with excellent service. The Grand Hotel Torquay is set merely 1.3 km to Agatha Christie Mile and 0.8 km from The Royal Terrace Gardens. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. Nearby attractions include Torre Abbey Leisure Park (0.5 miles), Torre Abbey (0.3 miles), and Jungle Journey Adventure Golf (0.4 miles). Our delicious lounge menu aims to reflect both our location in the bay and our head chef's passion for local produce, using seasonal flavours and letting local quality ingredients do the talking. The Grand Hotel 3,732 reviews #60 of 81 hotels in Torquay Review Save Share Seafront Torbay Road, Torquay TQ2 6NT England 011 44 1803 296677 Visit hotel website E-mail hotel Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Contact accommodation for availability. KAYAK scours the web for all room deals available at The Grand Hotel in Torquay and lets you compare them to find the best rate for your stay. They Then Had The Cheek To Charge Us 68 To Which I Totally Flipped. Travelers say this hotel is in a good location. Torre Abbey Sands is the closest landmark to The Grand Hotel. This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The Grand Hotel is a hotel in Torquay, Devon. How much does it cost to stay at The Grand Hotel? The breakfast had lots of options and included cereals, pastries and fruit. Sensitively decorated in a contemporary Victorian chic style, the ideals of comfort and relaxation are a priority here. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. The Grand Hotel in Torquay has been evacuated due to a fire. Wireless internet is available in public areas for free. The tuna appeared to have escaped from its sandwich leaving behind just a trace of its presence. Stayed for 14 nights and was impressed by this pet-friendly hotel. Speak to our wedding team: 01803 296677. We were in Torquay to attend a social gathering and decided that a hotel would be preferable to the last train home. The food (being rather 'lazy' we ate in the hotel restaurant every night) was surprisingly good. Cancellation/prepayment policies vary by room type and provider. Although they can't stay for free, dogs are welcome at The Grand Hotel for a fee of GBP 20 per pet, per night. Highlights at this beachfront hotel include a restaurant and in-room free WiFi. Clear all filters or view Tripadvisor's suggestions. Take advantage of the wedding venue at The Grand Hotel if you plan to say "I do" during your trip. Restaurant 1881 - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A hotel for all seasons, The Grand is ideal for outdoor or indoor pleasure pursuits: long walks along the promenade; reading by the fire in the cosy library; exquisite dining, panoramic views, and extensive terrace. Did report it but it was not sorted. The staff were all really friendly and lovely but the restaurant was a shambles! All clean, good staff and location. The Grand Hotel is 24.9 miles from Plymouth. choice of wines was very poor. Lovely pool, parking onsite. The Grand Hotel provides free cancellation on some room rates. Food in the restaurant was very good & breakfast was buffet style - could have done with some veggie sausages but it was delicious. It obviously didn't affect us as we arrived several days before - and I did feel sorry for those people who were clearly very, very inconvenienced. The Grand Hotel places you in the center of Torquay, within just a 15-minute stroll of Riviera International Conference Centre and Princess Theatre. Heating and ironing facilities are just some of the amenities provided. Finally, I also noticed that some people who have said they weren't at all happy with their stay, seem to have taken advantage of a 'Groupon' deal which appears to be very low priced. On asking for a different room and one with a balcony we were told that no other room was available and that there were no rooms with a balcony, despite it being very obvious from looking at the outside of the hotel that there are rooms with balconies. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. At 147 per person all in and the show was marvellous - real credit to the Cast and organisers. The TV is hanging off the wall If I pay 100+ for somewhere I expect a premium experience. We had an event planned for 18:00 which we had to cancel as we were STILL waiting for our hotel room at 15:55. Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the center of Torquay. Located in Torquay City Centre, The Grand Hotel is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Riviera International Conference Centre and Princess Theatre. Yes, there's a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. By creating an account, I agree to the Expedia, By signing into my Orbitz Rewards account, I agree to the Expedia, url Quite adequate. Your establishment is poorly managed and your priorities are in. I could order a sandwich only by calling room service from my room. Fine dining, light bites and tasty snacks. This standard double room comes with satellite television. Search for The Grand Hotel discounts in Torquay with KAYAK. This property offers parking (fees apply). Every room at The Grand Hotel comes with a refrigerator and all the necessities for a comfortable stay. If you want to request something specific, you can do that after you choose your rate. We liked the hotel, staff and location, it's nice place to visit. See all 22 ebookers Reviews "Lovley hotel will be back " More By a verified traveller on Wed 30 Nov 2022 Points Of Interest Torre Abbey Sands - 0.3 km The Grand Hotel first opened in Torquay in 1881, in response to the Great Western Railway's expansion into the South West. Couldnt fault the bar area and bar staff, nice and relaxing. They may be in Torquay or nearby. There really was nothing good about our stay. Fees and deposits might not include tax and are subject to change. Are there opportunities to exercise at The Grand Hotel? At about 11pm we asked to order a sandwich in the bar only to be told that there was no food available at the bar, only room service. The room can best be described as threadbare, being worn and faded with old cheap furniture and a horribly faded and stained old carpet. The room was neat with walk in shower and had a private safe, a sofa bed and central heating. getting served any food, absolutely outrageous! When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas, Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus, Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays, All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized, Guests can opt-out of accommodation cleaning, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Food can be delivered to guest accommodation. Efficient and affable staff who were always there to help. Located near a train station, The Grand Hotel is a great choice for a stay in Torquay. Pets allowed on request.

The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Overall Service And Experience Was DISGRACEFUL. Located in proximity to Torre Abbey Museum and Gardens as well as Torquay Seafront, this comfortable hotel includes diving, hiking and bowling. All rights reserved. We on this particular night were not the only table having the same issues of cold/ raw steak that was burnt on the outside. Refrigerator Finally, before writing this review I looked at others online it could almost be a completely different hotel that some people are talking about! We didnt receive our complimentary Prosecco and were told at the end, of the night that we should of received a voucher on check in. Private bathroom The venue was in a central location not far from the train station, the beach across the road, Torquay. The hotel is 1.6 miles to the pleasure Paignton Pier. The bar / lounge area seems to have been been subject to refurbishment, and was extremely comfortable. DO NOT EXPECT THE LEVEL OF SERVICE EXPECTED FOR THE TYPE OF HOTEL ADVERTISED.. We booked the Fawlty Towers Weekend. Its a time to sit back, relax and enjoy the perfect Sunday. The bed was very uncomfortable, unfortunately. The tuna appeared to have escaped from its sandwich leaving behind just a trace of its presence. Number of floors: 4. I really think this could be improved. The Grand Hotel, Torquay (United Kingdom) - Deals & Reviews. Find more information about the property in the questions and answers. The location was marvellous, not too far away from Riviera International Centre. The room was nice although the bathroom was not very well cleaned. The location was marvellous, not too far away from Riviera International Centre. Such poor service, not what I thought fitting for The Grand! Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Please inform our team of any food allergies or intolerances prior to ordering. At breakfast there was still dried food on the plates that were put out for the hot breakfast, lipstick stains on the glasses for juice. more. The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Lovely pool, parking onsite. Prices are calculated as of 2023-01-30 based on a check-in date of 2023-02-12. The TV is hanging off the wall If I pay 100+ for somewhere I expect a premium experience. Yes, paid private parking on-site and street parking are available to guests. The hotel offers a full breakfast at the price of GBP15 per person per day . Fee for English breakfast: approximately GBP 18 per person. Check-out time is 11 AM. Nearby attractions include Torre Abbey Leisure Park (0.5 miles), Torre Abbey (0.3 miles), and Jungle Journey Adventure Golf (0.4 miles). No offer of an alternative room or an upgrade was offered as a gesture of goodwill, just constant Im sorry The bar staff were overworked and definitely underpaid for the crap they had to put up with, but all pleasant. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/cafe. BLOODY AWFUL For the 895.00 Spent For Only 4 Days The Place Was FAR BELOW EXPECTATION. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. We loved pastries, cereals and fruit in the restaurant. ****DO NOT STAY AT THIS OVERPRICED. Create memories that will last a lifetime at The Grand Hotel, Sea Front, Torbay Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 6NT. In the evening, guests are welcome to wind down in the lounge bar. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. The lobby is nice and the bar but in some area's there needs to be attention paid. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at the hotel also boast free WiFi. Find out what food and drink options you could be enjoying at this property. I thought, when the one waiter was free he would attend our table. This property is managed by a professional host. At which point a man carrying a tray with sandwichs on walked into the bar. England. Book directly & receive 20% off your stay. Many different travel sites will offer discounts or deals at different times for rooms at The Grand Hotel and KAYAK will provide you with prices from a huge range of travel sites. However, I do know that the management were extremely embarrassed that there was a complete 'cock up', and I heard them saying that they were ensuring that it does't happen again. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check out. A good choice of food at breakfast like pastries, cereals and fruit. The onsite bar is good, the barmen offers hot drinks. We watched MULTIPLE people who arrived after us, check in. 8.0. I will be sure to pass on your praise to Anya personally. The location is near-perfect: right on the waterfront, right across the car park from the rail station and the car hire. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. We're located in the heart of Torquay with unrivaled views of the bay for you and your guests to enjoy throughout your special day. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 19.9 miles from the property. ): 40-min drive, 28.3 mi/45.5 km. An English breakfast is available daily at the business hotel. Our delicious lounge menu aims to reflect both our location in the bay and our head chefs passion for local produce, using seasonal flavours and letting local quality ingredients do the talking. Torquay United FC is a 10-minute car trip away. The bill came in the restaurant and they charged us for the full meal saying the Groupon deal would be taken off when we checked out, have stayed in many places but never had this before. See our Review Guidelines. Private bathroom Charges may be applicable. After a false start the check in was good - nice lady. Guests can work out at a leisure club and relax in a Spa. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at The Grand Hotel that suits you best. Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. The room, even with the small window open to its maximum, was unbearably hot. Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Starters that werent cooked properly or not even arriving together at the table. I booked a room with an exceptionally comfortable bed, an electric kettle, an individual safe and central heating. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The window didnt close properly or lock. The Compass Lounge at The Grand offers modern dining in a relaxed informal atmosphere, with stunning panoramic coastal views of Torquay. Conveniently located restaurants include Small World Tapas, Kalipso Coffee & Bagel, and Fredericks. Quite adequate. 3rd Night Had TERRIBLE FOOD Meant To Be GOURMET Burger And Chips But Got BURNT UNIDIBLE CHIPS And RUBBER BURGER. The Grand Hotel, Torquay | Torquay On asking for a different room and one with a balcony we were told that no other room was available and that there were no rooms with a balcony, despite it being very obvious from looking at the outside of the hotel that there are rooms with balconies. The hotel was an excellent home base for enjoying a fairly nice area, adjacent to restaurants and the beach and Torquay. English Riviera Visitor Information Centre, South West Coast Path Walk- Meadfoot & London Bridge, Corbyn Lodge Torbay Road adjacent to A3022 \u002F Seaway Lane near to the Livermead Cliff hotel. This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. My wife and Is recent stay at The -not so - Grand Hotel was quite one of the worst hotel experiences of my life. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure that your safety is their priority -, Destinations, properties, even an address, 1674130|2,1687990,1674130,1687860|3,1674130|5,1687860,1692660,1691080|4,1691080|2,1685250,1653460,1691080,1677620,1682020,1678140, Personal or sensitive information (e.g. This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash. This list may not be comprehensive. You can book a shuttle, once your reservation is complete. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with securing valuables, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. To learn more, take a look at the cancellation policy on Orbitz. Located close to Riviera International Conference Centre and Princess Theatre, The Grand Hotel provides a terrace, a coffee shop/cafe, and a garden. The Grand Hotel in Torquay was evacuated after reports of smoke rising from the basement spa. What's the area around The Grand Hotel like? Please provide the ages of children below, Please enter your travel dates like this: M/d/yyyy. Dining area. Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy. Our room - top floor corner room - had excellent sea views, comfy beds and furniture and clearly only recently new bathrooms. Other highlights at this upscale hotel include a bar/lounge, a children's pool, and a snack bar/deli. When I asked if we could have one like that the barman said no and that the sandwich was on its way up to a room, that the man carrying it was just collecting cutlery en route to delivering it to a room. Everything was excellent and clean, I loved staff and rooms. . This 132-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant and 24-hour room service, along with free in-room WiFi. There is no capacity for cots at this property. Sensitively decorated in a contemporary Victorian chic style, the ideals of comfort and relaxation are a priority here. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. As of Mar 5, 2023, prices found for a 1-night stay for 2 adults at The Grand Hotel on Mar 12, 2023 start from $53, excluding taxes and fees. What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at The Grand Hotel? Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. Staff were generally good and friendly, though several were very young and clearly needed more training/experience. Ask for a refurbished room and don't be fobbed off. Torquay Dining This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Overall Service And Experience Was DISGRACEFUL. Number of rooms: 132. Own or manage this property? 37,297 were here. The room was a refurbed twin with sea-view. Really enjoyed hotels staff and location, had a really great stay for 2 nights with the intention of increasing our stay if we were having a good time. In addition to a library and dry cleaning/laundry . Stayed for 14 nights and was impressed by this pet-friendly hotel. We were renewing our wedding vows after 30 years of marriage so wanted a very personal service and wedding breakfast and this was. Charges may apply. Some meals not even being served and customers told after waiting 2hrs that now they would not be. Various activities, including snorkelling, diving and canoeing, are available for guests. While year-round leisure facilities are on hand in the gym, heated swimming pools, Jacuzzi, sauna and treatment rooms for some essential extra spa pampering and make for a memorable stay. Loved the location, the spa and the food , Dreadful experience. The seasonal pool is open from April to October. The problem the hotel clearly have - along with many hotels these days - is that they were clearly very short staffed .and some of the .. shame really because to me this was all that sometimes let the hotel down. It was a fairly short menu, but I always think its best to keep it short and serve fresh food (which this definitely seemed to be) rather than an enormous menu with most dishes frozen. There really was nothing good about our stay. After a false start the check in was good - nice lady. Offering traditional Sunday Roasts and Vegetarian alternatives. ****DO NOT STAY AT THIS OVERPRICED. A 2 Star Establishment Would Have Done FAR BETTER. DO NOT STAY THERE AS YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED. The on-site restaurant, Restaurant 1881, features British cuisine. The room can best be described as threadbare, being worn and faded with old cheap furniture and a horribly faded and stained old carpet. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Number of rooms: 132. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation. English breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee. Private bathroom Is parking offered on site at The Grand Hotel? It's a nice walk to the beach and then to the marina area where all sorts of restaurants and pubs abound. Central location so close to the train station, the town centre, Torquay, it was in a lovely area. Richardson Hotels Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Torquay Station: 3-min walk, 0.1 mi/0.2 km, Torre Station: 21-min walk, 1.1 mi/1.7 km, Paignton Station: 9-min drive, 2.4 mi/3.8 km, Newton Abbot Station: 21-min drive, 8.9 mi/14.4 km, Staverton Station: 21-min drive, 10.9 mi/17.5 km, Torre Abbey Sands: 1-min walk, 0.1 mi/0.1 km, Jungle Journey Adventure Golf: 8-min walk, 0.4 mi/0.6 km, Cockington Country Park: 8-min walk, 0.4 mi/0.7 km, Riviera International Conference Centre: 9-min walk, 0.5 mi/0.8 km, Princess Theatre: 12-min walk, 0.6 mi/1 km, Greek Orthodox Church of Saint Andrew: 14-min walk, 0.7 mi/1.2 km, Torquays Dinosaur World: 2-min drive, 1 mi/1.6 km, Riviera Life Church: 3-min drive, 1.3 mi/2.2 km, Preston Beach: 3-min drive, 1.4 mi/2.2 km, Little Theatre: 3-min drive, 1.5 mi/2.4 km, Torbay Hospital: 4-min drive, 1.7 mi/2.8 km. Is The Grand Hotel located near the city centre? I really enjoyed every detail about my amazing 1 night stay here. A good choice of food at breakfast like pastries, cereals and fruit. emails, phone numbers or credit card info), Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence, Impersonation (e.g. Located close to Riviera International Conference Centre and Princess Theatre, The Grand Hotel provides a terrace, a cafe and a garden. This spacious accommodation unit is perfect for 2 guests. They Then Had The Cheek To Charge Us 68 To Which I Totally Flipped. Just a short drive from Paignton, The Grand Hotel Torquay is located in Torquay and is moments from Torquay Railway Station. $77 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel).

Mid Day Epaper Today, Is It Safe To Live In Sacramento, Ca, Articles OTHER

wild health test resultsWhatsApp Us